Dj Kitsune ft. Termanology & Samuel – White Label Girl

term_kitsune.jpg

Off DJ Kitsune’s album Victory, which features cuts from Sheek Louch, Stat Quo, Smitty and others and is available now on iTunes.

Dj Kitsune ft. Termanology & Samuel – White Label Girl

42 Responses to “Dj Kitsune ft. Termanology & Samuel – White Label Girl”

1. CiCi The Intern Says:

Law & Order!

2. pockets Says:

i checked the archives, its like charles never existed

holy shit every ty biggums comment pertaining to charles also got deleted, go check

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

4. Henney Hardaway Says:

First YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Finally

5. digital scales Says:

dead @ dblock

its cause im spanish right?

6. Henney Hardaway Says:

Dreams have been shattered. Damn ya’ll.

7. Nanyanen Says:

kitsune means fox in japanese.

that is all.

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

its cause im spanish right?
    Lol, i hate when niggas do that…

9. pockets Says:

werd dont post any charles shit and same goes for danny groins too im sure that nigga backstabbed someone for half a sandwhich as well

10. kevfresco Says:

AYO THAT WAS JOE88 SHIT?

11. digital scales Says:

# pockets Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 2:05 pm

i checked the archives, its like charles never existed

^^^^^^^^
    lost?

12. D_Block_4_Life Says:

danny groins
    lol

13. pockets Says:

oh shit word just got out max b punched charles in the mouth

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

Ain’t all of y’all…?
    *over i repeat shots fired*

*over*

You said I was coming off soft yesterday? LOL!

15. pockets Says:

dude i just got word Charles said fuck the blogs he dont need ’em

16. kevfresco Says:

oh shit shermanology. keeewl.

17. Beezy Says:

This picture angers me.

18. pockets Says:

bro i just read charles was found shirtless in a lobby with syringes in his forearm, this situation is getting out of control

19. pockets Says:

they found the words OnSMash spraypainted on charles’s bicycle

20. kevfresco Says:

pockets Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    dude i just got word Charles said fuck the blogs he dont need ‘em

serious?

21. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 2:02 pm
    >>but if had apoligized and reprimanded or fired whoever was responsible would you feel different ?

the thing is Ty, this shit popped off before the mixtape dropped. his camp had every opportunity to make shit right with OS, and they chose not too. so there would be no point in him apologizing after the fact. so to answer your question, no not really.

… see I can agree with you everywhere up till that point thats where it’s petty and too much for me, if you believe he played no part and he fired the one who did and apologized than there is no reason the ban shouldn’t be lifted, artist have people working for them not having any idea what they are doing again he is only 20 so what does he know of running a team ?

22. digital scales Says:

danny groins motto is ”’if you don’t know my name then im not working hard enough”

this nigga is on twitter talking about his back hurt cause of his futon

i dont get it then, if you work alot, at least get a matress for the floor my g even if you dont wanna buy a frame

23. kevfresco Says:

oh dunn locin’

24. Words is Born Says:

pockets Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    dude i just got word Charles said fuck the blogs he dont need ‘em

yeah i’m just learning about this.

25. digital scales Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 2:11 pm

pockets Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    dude i just got word Charles said fuck the blogs he dont need ‘em

serious?
    hes not serious, hes hiv positive

>>if you believe he played no part and he fired the one who did and apologized than there is no reason the ban shouldn’t be lifted

Ty what you’re saying sounds good on paper, but you have to be kidding me if you think niggas is gonna support this cat after what his camp pulled. he’s not that nice yo.

and yo, I’m mad petty Ty, I hold grudges for decades, seriously.

28. RIGZ Says:

Ty, why you keep sayin “he only 20”

Whats that got to do with the price of fish?

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Ty

You really have to see it from a blog owners perspective, the objective is to get the music first. so when you renege on your word and put that in jeopardy then that when it becomes a big problem. You can’t say its petty when everything revolves around being the first to have the music or video…etccc

30. kevfresco Says:

Words is Born Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 2:12 pm
    pockets Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    dude i just got word Charles said fuck the blogs he dont need ‘em

yeah i’m just learning about this.

GTFO! where @?

31. Henney Hardaway Says:

and yo, I’m mad petty Ty, I hold grudges for decades, seriously.

^ Damn you sound like my 2nd wife

32. Ty big's Says:

kevfresco Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 2:11 pm
    pockets Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    dude i just got word Charles said fuck the blogs he dont need ‘em

serious?

….. you obviously never read too much pockets comments he is never serious unless your talking about Lupe then he will threaten your life early if you don’t co-sign him as the GOAT

33. A tribe called quest Says:

*becomes mario*

*eats mushroom “woga woga woga”*

*Eats flower, spits fire at charles*

34. digital scales Says:

ty is a loyal hoe (no shots)

35. Carlos Voltron Says:

# pockets Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 2:10 pm

^Pockets is going in (II)

36. kevfresco Says:

eskay Says:
    he’s not that nice yo.
    *death*

37. RIGZ Says:

Ok, so I finally decided to just download the wma of Joe88…

…and I cant download the shit, cos it just keeps refreshing the download page

This is why u need mp3s, cos im listening to the Wave Man on zshare as we speak

38. b-ease Says:

I just talked to Charles Hamilton on the phone (ll). He said Eskay can meet him at the corner of St.Andrew’s and One Way and they can settle it there. He also said to wish him a happy 48th birthday.

39. I Fux Says:

he’s not that nice yo.

^^^^ZINNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!

that nigga sucks YO. Ive said and I will say it agian. He got a little spit but no WAVE

40. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

… the key word is ” team ” do you even know the names or roles of the ” team ” members and real talk I think CH is one of the best rappers alive right now but that has nothing to do with my argument …

digital scales Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 2:15 pm
    ty is a loyal hoe (no shots)

… how is calling me a ho no shots ? second you could have the same thing of happened with crooked I and his weeklys or mickey factz or any of those other dudes and if it was the label or ” team ” that fucked up I would say the same shit you can’t hold that against the artist to the point to ban him forever, maybe thats just me but I don’t really hold grudges either theres not enough time in life to hold grudges IMO

41. prinze low Says:

has anyone mentioned yet that this song is HOT?!?!?! got & pick up the album victory… germany up in diz!

42. Nah Right » Blog Archive » DJ Kitsune ft. Sheek Louch, Rasul & Kaled Ibrahim - On My Way Says:

[…] Previously: DJ Kitsune ft. Termanology & Samuel – White Label Girl […]