Video: Diddy & T-Pain – Making The Producer Episode 1

45 Responses to “Video: Diddy & T-Pain – Making The Producer Episode 1”

1. D_Block_4_life Says:

Lady G’s? Pills?

I’m Lost Dbloque
    You had said before that them shits wasn’t real E’s….i thought you was gonna say something when Joe quoted that fuckin lame Yo Gotti…Them transformer shits are poppin right now over here.

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

take that, take that!! (none)

3. Big Homie Says:

SMH

4. A tribe called quest Says:

ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:
    December 11th, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    Question.
    is it really worth it to have the Entire Beatles catalog or the “1’s” CD & afew choice picks?
    ————————————–

smh do you even have to ask. The beatles will make you a better musician/ song writer

5. D_Block_4_life Says:

***Blank stare

nigga, that shit wasn’t deep/dope at all…SMH @ quoting regular ass/subpar lines..
    This is what Twann’s Nahright career consist of.

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

*rocks out with Big Homie*

# kevfresco Says:
    December 11th, 2008 at 11:47 am

i’m from Boston Billz.

^Werd. I personally know 2 shorties in the Bean, close friends. I have yet to visit either of them and I met them both in B’more.

How is it for Black people in Boston? I know it’s madd racist from what I’ve heard. Haven’t really heard about any decent neighborhoods or job market, though.

8. Joe 88 Says:

@D_Block

Body slam yourself, lol

9. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 11th, 2008 at 12:15 pm
    ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:
    December 11th, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    Question.
    ————————————–

Ok then, so after Sgt.pepper, is it worth it to add everything else?

10. Joe 88 Says:

My music ear > Yours

I listen to everything, except charles

11. digital scales Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

December 11th, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    Lady G’s? Pills?

I’m Lost Dbloque
    LMAO word i remember that

Joe is mad gangster anyway, that line is only wack cause you aint gangster yo gotti catch bodys (peeped how i spelled that,i just dont give afuck)

LMAO @ “bodyslam yourself”… like, I can’t even begin to fathom how a ninja even does that.

13. D_Block_4_life Says:

My music ear > Yours

I listen to everything, except charles
    You suck at listening. (no)

14. RIGZ Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    December 11th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

My music ear > Yours

I listen to everything, except charles

*refrains from making remark*

lol

15. Big Homie Says:

Budden TV > Diddy vlog

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 11th, 2008 at 12:18 pm

***LOL- it has to look like that scene in “Liar, Liar”, where Jim Carrey is kicking his own ass (none)

17. Joe 88 Says:

@D_Block

How I suck at listening when I listen to what you listen too? I guess you suck at listening too right? (n/h)

18. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ ^ ^ ^
    false…..people need to stop co-signing these talent thieves

19. D_Block_4_life Says:

LOLOL word thats the reason

20. digital scales Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 11th, 2008 at 12:18 pm
    Dead

21. A tribe called quest Says:

Ok then, so after Sgt.pepper, is it worth it to add everything else?
    ———————————————-

Keep yellow submarine, Theres a lot of choice picks in the white album and abby road so go thru them and see what you like.

My favs are

Icon

safe for listening to that Ariel shit…I almost forgot that shit existed

*daps*

24. PW Says:

G’Day Nah,

Today’s theme song: Kweli – Good To You

Last freakin day for the year… Jamaica on Saturday morning… weekends dont get any better than this.

Back to studying I go.

25. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

According to reports, The Dark Knight has sold 600,000 Blu-ray copies on its first day on the market, destroying the previous record held by Iron Man (260,000 Blu-ray discs).

DVD sales > CD sales.

26. Joe 88 Says:

About the “body slam yourself” remark, I said that to my homeboy one night when I was drunk as a fish, I just kept it going, if you chill with us for one night, you’ll understand, lol

We tell each other “kill yourself” like it’s nothing

Aye billz, remember “dummy slaps?” Ha

27. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Pops with ectasy*

28. kevfresco Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 11th, 2008 at 12:16 pm
    # kevfresco Says:
    December 11th, 2008 at 11:47 am

i’m from Boston Billz.

same commonwealth type bullshit…as everywhere else on this coast.
    i guess the more blacks in any one state the more pain and systemic destruction.
    i don’t feed to much into it. i’m muslim so i’m really into human condition shit…period.

29. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 11th, 2008 at 12:20 pm

Ok then, so after Sgt.pepper, is it worth it to add everything else?
    ———————————————-

My favs are

happiness is a warm gun
    Julia
    Eleanor Rigsby

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.

30. Big Homie Says:

DVD sales > CD sales.

^ Word

>>DVD sales > CD sales.

yeah, that’s cuz DVD’s actually offer you something for your money.

I pre-orderd Dark Knight DVD the other day, but now I’m wondering if I need to cop a Blu-Ray player. anybody have one? what’s the big deal?

32. RIGZ Says:

*Sees PW’s post [II]*

*Wishes I was back in Yard*

*sighs*

33. Joe 88 Says:

G’Day Nah,

Today’s theme song: Kweli – Good To You

We make the squares dance

Classic song from talib

Talib > Mos

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 11th, 2008 at 12:20 pm
    Icon

safe for listening to that Ariel shit…I almost forgot that shit existed

*daps*

**No problem- actually, I gave it a spin because the homie landlord jocked it so hard (none), which is usually a good sign that something is worth a spin…I haven’t heard any of your other material, though, but Ariel is still on my CPU @ work…

35. Beezy Says:

when I was drunk as a fish

^Fuck type expression is this?

36. Big Homie Says:

I ain’t mad at that

37. A tribe called quest Says:

ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:
    December 11th, 2008 at 12:21 pm

DVD sales > CD sales.
    ————————————

Dvd value and quality > Cd value and quality.

38. Majaleeg Says:

LF: Ab-Liva goddamn assassinated “Pop Champagne” off the Play Cloths mixtape, and it’s not the euphoria from the fat bonus check I cashed while listening to it talking…

*resumes working/lurking*

39. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

nitrolicious.com/blog/2008/12/11/rihannas-leather-over-the-knee-boots/

thats a BAAAAAAAAAAAAD bitch, Wooo!

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**the PS3 comes with a Blu Ray included- I have yet to purchase a Blu ray disc, though, because I’m aiight with DVD quality/resolution….

41. A tribe called quest Says:

mad vids of evidence of trick trick havin dark butts chain and cops aint doing shit about it?

wow

>>I have yet to purchase a Blu ray disc, though, because I’m aiight with DVD quality/resolution….

that’s what I’m saying, if you got a HDTV how much fucking crisper can the picture get.

43. kevfresco Says:

this dude stay droppin albums…good dolphin toothed mahfuka.

lol @ his work for diddy show when white girl brought that monkey jack in the box and puff was like…

“thas that sambo shit! I aint into that SHUCKIN AND JIVIN SHIT!”

NEGRO PLEASE!

yes u is.

44. Big Homie Says:

Detroit do not forget Cherokee D’ass is in town and will be at the Cheetah Club on 8 Mile Road from 10-2 tonight you luck bastards.

NYC, she will be in town Dec 17 through the 21st. Too book her cherokee@cherokeedass.com

And DMV, do not forget Roxy Reynolds is in town Dec 17 and 18. To book her schanell@tmail.com or you can just give me the word and I will pass along to her

45. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

eskay Says:

December 11th, 2008 at 12:23 pm
    >>DVD sales > CD sales.

yeah, that’s cuz DVD’s actually offer you something for your money.

LOL… Yes, Blueray all day. MAD deals everywhere. even the “returns” @ bestbuy. i buy NO new ipods, bestBuy dont delete/ wipeout the iPod returns, shit, ive snag’d @ least 500 songs from getting returned iPods.