Video: XV – Kid With The Green Backpack (Pt. 6)

XV promises that his debut album will stand out in 2009. In this segment he imports some strings in an attempt to make his record even more classic.

Bonus: XV – Cooler Than Yo’ Boyfriend (Produced by Seven) | Mediafire

28 Responses to “Video: XV – Kid With The Green Backpack (Pt. 6)”

1. chea Says:

coooooooooooool

2. nation Says:

smh @ letting that last post rock for so long

chea i have a post for your favorite country in the middle east

lol @ Mark Jackson throwin’ Obama under the bus just now. That nigga is about to be workin’ at Foot Locker. Hussein is probably an avid ESPN watcher.

LF: Just because you are lightskinned doesn’t mean that you MUST ink 90% of your body. O-D.

5. chea Says:

SMFH

nate what’s poppin my dude

I’m definitely convinced that eskay is Mark Jackson… besides the eerie resemblance, neither of them niggas know what to say outta their mouths.

7. A tribe called quest Says:

XV is a fruit right.. no homophibia

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:16 pm

Co-sign. Dudes looking like giant ink-blots.

9. chea Says:

*posts from the perspective of esgay*

is a string quartet really what’s good in the streets?

*smokes a joint, downs a stella, asks nate to kindly post that new donny goines*

10. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

matt barnes?

11. A tribe called quest Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:22 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:16 pm

Co-sign. Dudes looking like giant ink-blots.
    ==============================

No just the neck and arm, which is why keisha cole gives me a boner

12. A tribe called quest Says:

AND ass

13. PW Says:

No just the neck and arm, which is why keisha cole gives me a boner

Arm tats on chicks get a thumbs down from me.

Im not a huge fan of tats generally.

14. A tribe called quest Says:

PW Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:26 pm
    No just the neck and arm, which is why keisha cole gives me a boner

Arm tats on chicks get a thumbs down from me.

Im not a huge fan of tats generally.
    —————————————–

Untill you turn a chicks head and splooge on her neck tat you have not lived my friend

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:23 pm

matt barnes?

^Correctamundo.

16. PW Says:

lol.
    Ok i’ll take your word for it..

*continues to not exist*

17. EnglandRepresent Says:

How are those Gooners PW?

Kobe’s Tom Cruise impersonation in that RockStar game commercial is highly suspect.

19. Ty big's Says:

PW Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:29 pm
    lol.
    Ok i’ll take your word for it..

*continues to not exist*

… shit me too, I HATE tat’s on bitches, I can handle a little one on the ankle or some shit but anything more than that is a major turn-off for me, I wanna see the bitches body not artwork, a couple weeks ago I ran into this girl I used to hook up with and at first she looked mad good I was like damn she got hotter then she took her jacket off and had this terrible looking tat on her bicep and the shit literally made my stomach turn I lost all interest in trying to rekindle said jumpoff …

20. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:32 pm
    ————————————————-

Fear of the black mans penis, notice how hes the only one wearing shorts…

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:32 pm

Get out the hell out of my mind, Billz! LOL!

I was just thinking the same thing. Some of those facial expressions scream ‘queen’.

22. PW Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:31 pm

How are those Gooners PW?

In the 2nd round of the Champions League… How about them Spurs? You guys made it thru?

Wait…

Oh that’s right..u prolly dont remember the last time they made it to the Champions League. The League Championship is a real possibility tho. Good Luck.

23. A tribe called quest Says:

——————————————————–

ok first of all

fly chicks who have style and get tats by an actuall proffessional > hood chicks who dont and that gets her tat from some douche in canal or the bronx

Get out the hell out of my mind, Billz! LOL!

^LOL. I know right?! Especially his initial head swivel at the start of the song. Very fem.

25. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 11:22 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:16 pm

Co-sign. Dudes looking like giant ink-blots.

WHY DONT THE BOTH OF YOU’S GO TO HELL!

26. PW Says:

I’ve had that experience before too.

I remember When I was just going into college, my girl at the time wanted a tat and I tried my hardest to make her not get it.

We broke up for other reasons without ever having to cross that bridge tho… needless to say, she got the tat shortly after.

I remember a post-breakup hookup, hitting it from the back and thinking how ugly that shit was. Butterflies dont deserve to be massacred like that.

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:43 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 11:22 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:16 pm

Co-sign. Dudes looking like giant ink-blots.

WHY DONT THE BOTH OF YOU’S GO TO HELL!

You one of them “my body is a canvas” ninjas, huh?

28. EnglandRepresent Says: