Video: People Under The Stairs on Freestyle 101

37 Responses to “Video: People Under The Stairs on Freestyle 101”

1. Chase Says:

If the Falcons lose this week and the Eagles beat Cleveland, the Birds control their own destiny to make the playoffs.

Oww!

I said this because Dallas has fucking fell off…

^Bucs v. ATL is gonna be a big game. We’ll see what Matt Ryan and coach can do this weekend, cuz that game will definitely have a playoff atmosphere. Ryan has played big in almost every game though, so we’ll see.

The eagles should handedly beat the browns given the way both teams have been playing. So they should be in good shape.

2. I Fux Says:

that litte nigga with the quick wit that was in the Movie People under the stairs and Mighty Ducks, he fell the fuck off

3. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

4. kevfresco Says:

niggas gotta teach mahfukas bout freestylin’? fuckin sad. where you at puba?

5. RoBaBank Says:

mighty ducks u cant fuck wit the knuckle puck son

6. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Chase Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:16 pm

Oww!

I said this because Dallas has fucking fell off…

watch philly fuck up, WATCH!

7. Joe 88 Says:

*Lurks*

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

Wow Akon sold 110K! I didn’t even know he had an album coming out….woowoowowwo smh….didn’t his last joint go 3 mill plus?

9. digital scales Says:

a dominican female will spend all your money, fuck all your friends and look good while doing it

10. Big Homie Says:

*purchases whip cream for next week when CiCi arrives*

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:19 pm

*Lurks in the Inner Harbor*

*edit*

12. bhargrave Says:

Its over for Dipset !!!!!!!!!!! WHY THEY AINT RIDE ON G-UNIT !!!!!!

DEM NIGGAz are SOFT !!!!!!! CAM had beef wit 50, and jimmy and juelz and the whole dipset act like that shit aint happen !!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HARLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ CiCi

14. I Fux Says:

Mtv Cribs = GOAT reality Show?

15. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

digital scales Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:20 pm

so u Really tellin me to cut mine off?

16. Chase Says:

So as we were talking my boss comes up to me and shows me 4 tickets the giants game against the panthers, cheesing from ear to ear…

SO I’m looking like at least one of those are for me right… this cocksucker tells me that he’s not even going, its for a client and his guest

SO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SHOW ME THAT SHIT FOR!!!

EAT SHIT. DIE!

17. I Fux Says:

*jean-paul gaultier fills the air*

18. Chase Says:

I Fux Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:22 pm
    Mtv Cribs = GOAT reality Show?

^nO-siGN

The real world = GOAT reality show

19. I Fux Says:

*geeks it up*

*streams movie on Macpro*

*connects to LCD tv*

*watches movie thats in theatres*

*stunts*

20. digital scales Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:22 pm

digital scales Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:20 pm

so u Really tellin me to cut mine off?
    nah im not gon tell you that but watch her

them bitches dont come faithful

21. rex hussla Says:

RoBaBank Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:18 pm
    mighty ducks u cant fuck wit the knuckle puck son
    __________________________________________

lmao

22. I Fux Says:

The real world = GOAT reality show

^^ it fell off. 6-10good years though

Did I tell you guys a girlfriend of mine got picked to do the Amazing Race but they wanted couples, her fiancee said he didnt want to be on that shit and she asked me but I didnt want to do that shit either. Fuck That

23. PW Says:

Mtv Cribs = GOAT reality Show?

Only the Dave Chapelle episode when that nigga was doing the ballingest shit ever..

smh @ frying dinosaur eggs for breakfast.

24. rex hussla Says:

*whiteboys it up*

*doesn’t really do anything different*

25. I Fux Says:

them bitches dont come faithful

^^ I have never had a domincana, that i know of

26. I Fux Says:

having a chinese immigrant sewing him his SB Dunks, was some funny shit too

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

Aw damn. Jesse Jackson Jr. is as shady as his daddy. SMH!

28. rex hussla Says:

Pretty Ricky on Cribs = some of the gayest shit I ever seen.

“This is where the magic happens!”

*Other dude’s bed is 1 foot away*

29. I Fux Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:28 pm
    Pretty Ricky on Cribs = some of the gayest shit I ever seen.

“This is where the magic happens!”

*Other dude’s bed is 1 foot away*

^^^^^^^*fucking dying* thats why its the GOAT show has the most magical unintentional comedy ever.

30. Big Homie Says:

^^ it fell off. 6-10good years though

^ I watched one season of that show ever. It was the one in Las Vegas and that was only because of that one chick Irulan (sp)

I remember she was in DC at this club called Platinum and my drunk ass asked her to marry me LOL

31. Chase Says:

I Fux Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:29 pm
    rex hussla Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:28 pm
    Pretty Ricky on Cribs = some of the gayest shit I ever seen.

“This is where the magic happens!”

*Other dude’s bed is 1 foot away*

^LoL. I stand corrected

32. kevfresco Says:

I SAAAID, DID NIGGAS DO THIS TODAY!?

33. I Fux Says:

BH I got a homie who knew the nigga that was fucking her

34. PW Says:

I cant get that ‘Evidence – Don’t Hate’ beat out my damn head.

I need a dl link.

35. TheCo!!inB Says:

salvadorians = most loyal/faithful women below the equator

36. TENSY Says:

is this dilated peoples? lmao

37. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: People Under The Stairs Interview w/ OkayplayerTV Says:

[…] Previously: People Under The Stairs on Freestyle 101 (Video) […]