Video: Max B Interview w/ Tony Touch

He talks about the record with Kiss, Dipset, etc.

Parts 2 & 3 after the jump.

Props to K.Civil

Also: Be sure to check out episode 2 of Complex and Max B’s The Thug Ethicist.

36 Responses to “Video: Max B Interview w/ Tony Touch”

1. I Fux Says:

top5 MTV cribs episodes when B2K came on and they all had homes next to each other, But RazB had to share with Chris Stokes…….

*dead*

2. kevfresco Says:

^^^^^^^
    for the new post…DID NIGGAS DO THIS TODAY?

3. PW Says:

I cant get that ‘Evidence – Don’t Hate’ beat out my damn head.

I need a dl link.

4. Big Homie Says:

Owwwwww

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:31 pm

*dead*

I have that episode on tape

*hangs head in shame*

6. Big Homie Says:

BH I got a homie who knew the nigga that was fucking her

^ Lucky man

7. I Fux Says:

the Bell Tows has been in my head for a minute

8. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

digital scales Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:25 pm
    # COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:22 pm

digital scales Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:20 pm
    a dominican female will spend all your money, fuck all your friends and look good while doing it

so u Really tellin me to cut mine off?
    nah im not gon tell you that but watch her

them bitches dont come faithful

REALLY, i got one all on the dick now, but im not sure what i wanna do with the bitch… SHOUT OUT everybody i email’d that clip of Homegirls titties… lol. Fux, Land, nate… TyBigs… thr rest of u niggas…

“She stole daddy money, niggas kicked her teeth out… now she walkin’ around with fake breast and fake teeth… that aint right, that aint wavy.”

10. Chase Says:

“I threw the bridge on it made it loopy”

This nigga max is fucking hilarious

11. TheCo!!inB Says:

salvadorians = most loyal/faithful women below the equator

12. I Fux Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    salvadorians = most loyal/faithful women below the equator

^^ but off all the latin/hispanic nationalities they the top2 ugliest

13. Big Homie Says:

I knew a Salvadorian chick with a gap between her teeth, but it was sexy. Kind of hard to explain it but gaps in teeth are sexy. Depending on how the chick look and of course the gap can’t be a mile wide of course.

14. esquire Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    Dell Curry’s Wife is a nice piece! Yo Stephen demolished last night

Puttin up bricks until it mattered.

Game Time!
    i went to high school with that cat. i was a sr when he was a fresh. he was ill, but small and skinny. he was liable to put 40 points on that ass at any given time. his mom is a certified dime. dell is cool too
    sonya curry> other bitches

15. TheCo!!inB Says:

i’m callin shenanigans on that Fux…..the border jumpin joints are ugly….but those hoes are built ford tough….you gotta go to where they don’t step on the product broseph

16. rex hussla Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:37 pm
    ________________________________________________________

Co-sign to the fullest

I used to be in love with that broad from the Waterboy

17. I Fux Says:

I used to be in love with that broad from the Waterboy

^^ or the bitch on True Blood, that little white girl is *sings like Bilal on Jazzmattaz* CERTIFIEDDDDDDDDDD

18. rex hussla Says:

Fux you ever heard of a hispanic rapper named Bocafloja?

# Big Homie Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

^Cosign (c) shorty from Floetry

20. I Fux Says:

Nah Rex dont think so, Who that?

21. Joe 88 Says:

oooowwwwwwww

yeah, that bitch Irulan was bad.

and co-sign gap tooth broads all day.

*dapz the NAHgerian collective*

25. D_Block_4_life Says:

and co-sign gap tooth broads all day.
    lol

daps Billz

26. D_Block_4_life Says:

gaps in teeth are sexy
    N0-sign by the way

27. Joe 88 Says:

My first baby girl (no seed) had a gap in her mouth, she was the shit

28. esquire Says:

the gap toothed broad from floetry had me on the “say yes” joint. listening to that can get your girl pregnant…no penetration needed

29. rex hussla Says:

My homie is throwing a hip-hop show next month with 2Mex from the Visionaries and Bocafloja. I checked Bocafloja’s myspace and his beats bang on some underground early nineties shit but he speaks spanish through all the rhymes.

30. Big Homie Says:

Yea people got on me watching that Real World shit, but Irulan was the only reason no lie. The other light skin chick was cute too, but reminded me of this girl I use to talk to. But Irulan is wifey material and that nose ring she rocked is mad sexxy.

Keyshia had a gap when she first came out and that shit was sexy.

31. I Fux Says:

SOOKIE…… little bitch can get it early

^^ Certified GURU – Feat BILAL = BANANAS!!!!

# eskay Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:45 pm

and co-sign gap tooth broads all day.

^Thorough.

I had braces, but shorties was lovin’ my Alfred E. Neuman smile.

33. TheCo!!inB Says:

apparently gaps are what’s hot in the streets….who knew?

34. kallywood Says:

Ev=crack

35. Broke Iz A Disease Says:

Ya’ll are some funny MF’s yo. Sittin here at work just read all these damn comments. Dudes is outta control.

36. realmouf Says:

u niggas is dumb stoopid like. where a real link to the joint wit jada and max? eskays link is played out