Video: Ludacris Tries to Slob Down Tyra Banks

Not mad at him.

Props to Geoff

38 Responses to “Video: Ludacris Tries to Slob Down Tyra Banks”

1. Joe 88 Says:

?

2. Big Homie Says:

Well what do you know

I pull this trick on broads all the time lol

3. Big Homie Says:

Ask a girl for a kiss on the cheek and when they move in, turn your head and SMACK!!! right on the lips!

hahahaha

4. digital scales Says:

hahahahahahahaha that nigga luda funny

5. Prince Says:

yea decembers the only month u can use that tho

6. kevfresco Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 11:05 am
    *sees vid*

that ass is faker than lucy duvalles ass

yo how they do that? thay cant be all collogen.

7. Chase Says:

I was shocked that the Wizards beat the Pistons last night. Butler pulls in 33 pts. Keep it up guys

^I’m never surprised when they win, I’m always shocked when they lose though, with or without Arenas. That squad is nice, real nice, but for some reason they haven’t been getting it done this season.

PRINCE what it do

8. Prince Says:

PRINCE what it do

^^ wats poppin son son

9. digital scales Says:

That ass is very fake my niggs

Not for nothing in Colombia all them bitches are getting fake ass and tits befor hitting the states

Even the ones that you can’t really tell, hers is just odee big tho, too perfect

10. rex hussla Says:

hahahah I woulda just whipped my joint out on her right there

11. D_Block_4_life Says:

very true, i know a few bitches that went to south america for fake titties, supposely cheaper…..either way i love it.

12. Prince Says:

digital scales Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 11:10 am
    That ass is very fake my niggs

^^ who yall talkin bout post a pic

13. kevfresco Says:

everytime i see tyra i think of that skit on iron man…

“i can’t fuck w/tyra yo her forehead too big!” lol
    joel mchale from the soup be going in on her hard too.

14. Chase Says:

PRINCE what it do

^^ wats poppin son son

^Back to what I was saying, LeBron is gonna win MVP this year, barring any injuries. Son is playing at a level that really only D-Wade is on. Everyone else in the league is a step below, Kobe, KG, D Howard.

Once Arenas comes back though, hopefully he’ll be 100%, and he’ll start killing cats the way he used to

15. digital scales Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:12 am

word, they be going to dr too…yo dblock i posted a track in the last post i did with some brooklyn nigga named Bless, go peep that

16. postman Says:

that crowd really reacted

17. Big Homie Says:

^ Hopefully….I have a feeling it is going to take him awhile for him to do that once he gets back though. Butler and Jamison has been holding it down though and Blatche as well. They just can’t seem to win.

18. Chase Says:

^Aside from it being cheaper, there are far less regulations on cosmetic surgeries in south america. Personally, I find that shit disgusting. If you aint got ass, you aint got ass, learn how to make them titties sit up on your chest.

19. Prince Says:

Chase Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 11:14 am
    PRINCE what it do

^^ wats poppin son son

^^ kobe dont have to go hard this season (none) but when lakers need the points kb24 provides.. but yea lebron gone get the mvp but kobe got the finals mvp

20. digital scales Says:

gloria velez still got it

21. Big Homie Says:

LF: I want to go to Brazil

*thinks of maybe planning a trip there for New Years*

22. Joe 88 Says:

moms was a hard worker, daddy was a needle fiend
    now I balance both charater traits like a triple beam
    this was meant for me, sky is the limit
    try to stop me, in the sky you’ll be living
    so if you ploting forget it

23. Big Homie Says:

Speaking of fake asses

24. Chase Says:

^I figure by the all star game, arenas should have his feet under him, that is assuming he comes back before the year is out. Wasn’t he supposed to be back sometime this month?

25. kevfresco Says:

kobe gotta tell shaq how his ass taste 1st before he get the finals mvp….

for karma purposes.

who said that

27. A tribe called quest Says:

Big Homie Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:17 am
    Speaking of fake asses

—————————

Everything on her is fake, unfortunetly.

28. kevfresco Says:

i gotta be buggin….LOLA ASS FAKE YO!?

*sheds a tear

29. Chase Says:

^HOnestly, if Kobe and LeBron meet in the finals, LeBron is gonna beat them. LeBron is locked in this season. As long as he can get past the Celtics, the championship is his

30. Plug Says:

LF: I like to wear my big face Cartiers on my shirt… but whilst reading to coworkers or customers, I put them on my face to look intelligent even tho they don’t even have lenses in them.

*pushes glasses up on nose with index finger*

*rubs eyes thru frames*

*shuffles around papers*

31. Big Homie Says:

Chase: Blatche told me a few months back… end of the year… but I am not so sure about that now.

That is his blog in case if you never knew.

32. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ tribe

I said that

33. b-ease Says:

i gotta be buggin….LOLA ASS FAKE YO!?

*sheds a tear

Does it really bother you? As long as that shit doesnt feel like concrete, I’m all for it.

34. Chase Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 11:21 am

That is his blog in case if you never knew.

^I didn’t know. Good looks.

You know Blatche personally, or you crossed paths with him?

35. Prince Says:

Chase Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 11:21 am

^^ nah lakers got it this season weather lebron make it or not we gone win trust me…. but kobe vs lebron would be entertaining

36. A tribe called quest Says:

@b ease

agreed, i’d wife that. but as long as that shit is permanent, soft and isnt some sort shit she has to deal with every so often than im cool
    ——————————-
    Joe 88 Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 11:22 am
    lol @ tribe

I said that

^ props on that homie

37. kevfresco Says:

is that wonder woman suit airbrushed?

WT FRIDDIDUCK!!

38. Big Homie Says:

You know Blatche personally, or you crossed paths with him?

^ Clubs, they stay at the clubs man. Taking shots, bottles, partying…but not personally.

Lola’s ass is fake. You can tell from pics before she got big, to the pics now. She from the area and recently someone told me it is. The strip joint I went to this past weekend where she use to dance at, a few dancers looked like they had fake asses too. I guess they were asspired