Video: Jim Jones Goes Underground

Rosenberg catches Jones right before he takes the stage with KiD CuDi last night at Highline Ballroom.

32 Responses to “Video: Jim Jones Goes Underground”

1. Chase Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    but I could give a fuck less about what others have to say about it now.
    Thats wassup but it sounds nothing like his last 2 efforts, just saying.

kevfresco Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:32 pm
    nah chase UMC is hot IMO

^Thank you both for the input

2. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

can he stay there, thats where his sales are…

3. b-ease Says:

little nigga got ahold of all kinds of money and does dumb shit

LOL

4. I Fux Says:

Corey Dillon: His Ferrari needed work, so he took it to some guys who fix Ferraris. While there, he was somehow convinced to invest in their business … to the tune of $470,000. It took him fourteen months to get his car back – the work, which had cost $55,000 – was never done, and his $470k had vanished. In his lawsuit, Dillon claims the guys spent his money on, “fast food, perfume, liquor, groceries and gasoline.”

5. Boosie Says:

That DEFINITELY was not an underground crowd….that was a skinny jeans hipster crowd…..underground niggas would have booed that nigga and tried to snatch chains and shit

6. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:37 pm

best shit i read in MONTHS!

7. I Fux Says:

underground = Skinny Jeans types now

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

@dblock – did you ever dl that clipse joint?
    Nah but i want too, those 2 joints i heard were clear incentives to do so but i get home dumb late from class…but i will…

9. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:38 pm
    underground = Skinny Jeans types now

(stays above ground)

10. b-ease Says:

BK Anthem > Brooklyn Go Hard > Jockin Jay Z > Victory

11. kevfresco Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:36 pm
    that mash=up shit is bonkers in the white, i mean right club. them everybody nose type chics will definitely shake they ass w/ a brother then.
    real talk.

i had to bring that back for the AA males in the room. useful info. ask Fux tho.

12. Henney Hardaway Says:

Jimmy sucks

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

Who can I blame for niggas wearing top hats in the streets? Wayne?

Shit’s digusting.

14. I Fux Says:

how do you invest without asking to take a look at the books? *smmfh*

15. I Fux Says:

I dont like Supra’s

16. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:41 pm
    Who can I blame for niggas wearing top hats in the streets? Wayne?

Shit’s digusting.

applaud Lil’Niggas in the hood Rockin Santa Clause Hats in July, TOTAL Swagger.

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

I dont like Supra’s

Niggas is ODing on those joints right now…

Shit’s disgusting.

18. Big Homie Says:

Girl you got a 10-piece please don’t be sting-ayyyy

19. D_Block_4_life Says:

BK Anthem > Brooklyn Go Hard > Jockin Jay Z > Victory
    I know that History is not the best one out of all of them but its my favorite, with that said….

History > We go hard = Bk anthem ( Anthem has better flows and bars & We go hard the beat is better and the bars are still dope) > Jocking Jay-z

20. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    I dont like Supra’s

the kicks? them shits is Mean…

21. b-ease Says:

Girl you got a 10-piece please don’t be sting-ayyyy

That’s that shit!

22. I Fux Says:

Dell Curry’s Wife is a nice piece! Yo Stephen demolished last night

23. Big Homie Says:

I hat with a mistle toe tied to a string that hangs above my head.

24. PW Says:

BK Anthem > Brooklyn Go Hard > Jockin Jay Z > Victory

Co-sign.

25. A tribe called quest Says:

that show looked boring

26. Boosie Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 1:41 pm

Who can I blame for niggas wearing top hats in the streets? Wayne?

Shit’s digusting.
    ____________________________________________________________

So you like dude’s or just girls?

27. kevfresco Says:

that skinny jeans shit is some fashion colonialism for real. my package too big for that shit and here niggas is just runnin w/it. matter of fact, how niggas run in them shits?

28. Big Homie Says:

* need a hat

29. D_Block_4_life Says:

So you like dude’s or just girls?
    Cici your a clown

30. PW Says:

Dell Curry’s Wife is a nice piece! Yo Stephen demolished last night

Puttin up bricks until it mattered.

Game Time.

31. CiCi The Intern Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 1:44 pm

Dell Curry’s Wife is a nice piece! Yo Stephen demolished last night

I can’t even front…a “DAMN!” escaped my mouth last night when she came across the screen. She’s gorgeous.

32. bhargrave Says:

Its over for Dipset !!!!!!!!!!! WHY THEY AINT RIDE ON G-UNIT !!!!!!

DEM NIGGAz are SOFT !!!!!!! CAM had beef wit 50, and jimmy and juelz and the whole dipset act like that shit aint happen !!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HARLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!