Video: Freekey Zekey ft. Sen City & Jim Jones – 25

Off Zeke’s upcoming album Loyalty Is Everything, which is an interesting title for anybody claiming Dipset.

69 Responses to “Video: Freekey Zekey ft. Sen City & Jim Jones – 25”

1. Big Homie Says:

Yea people got on me watching that Real World shit, but Irulan was the only reason no lie. The other light skin chick was cute too, but reminded me of this girl I use to talk to. But Irulan is wifey material and that nose ring she rocked is mad sexxy.

Keyshia had a gap when she first came out and that shit was sexy

2. Big Homie Says:

*looks for a gap toof girl*

3. I Fux Says:

SOOKIE…… little bitch can get it early

^^ Certified GURU – Feat BILAL = BANANAS!!!!

4. rex hussla Says:

@ Fux

My homie is throwing a hip-hop show next month with 2Mex from the Visionaries and Bocafloja. I checked Bocafloja’s myspace and his beats bang on some underground early nineties shit but he speaks spanish through all the rhymes.

*whiteboys it up*

I don’t speak Mexican so I don’t understand

# eskay Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:45 pm

and co-sign gap tooth broads all day.

^Thorough.

I had braces, but shorties was lovin’ my Alfred E. Neuman smile.

6. I Fux Says:

Where is the Show at?

7. D_Block_4_life Says:

Sorry but i love a chick with nice teeth and a full beautiful smile, to each his own.

8. sleep Says:

Wtf I bought this big ass chicken soup and I only get one dumplin…..fuck all jamacians

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

lmfao at every nigga co-signing the gap……

10. D_Block_4_life Says:

lmfao at every nigga co-signing the gap……
    lol

11. Big Homie Says:

Anybody else here put hot sauce on their buttered popcorn?

12. rex hussla Says:

I Fux Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:52 pm
    Where is the Show at?
    _______________________________

A little spot in Ocean Beach called Portugalia

13. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

14. I Fux Says:

the gap is cool occasionally but its not something I go for, according to medieval times a gap toothed chick meant she was a nympho

15. I Fux Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:54 pm
    Anybody else here put hot sauce on their buttered popcorn?

^^yes zir…..great mix

16. M Geez aka M Dub Cee Says:

Late Pass: that Q-tip album is fuego!

Every time I see Zekey all I can think is “I got 2 for 5 purple tops”

17. Joe 88 Says:

I’m co-signing gaps

imperfections (sp) make chicks that much better to me.

18. I Fux Says:

there is alot of fucking garbage being put out, who funds this trash

19. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ ^ ^
    YOOO!!! for the life of me I can not understand why Irulan was fuckin with that monkey face ass nigga Alton. I am not saying she needed some thugnificent nigga either but c’mon Irulan…..Alton?……Alton?! he probably had he ghetto gagging too.

20. Big Homie Says:

^ We do too, but gaps are sexy as well on some chicks. I find a few chicks with braces sexy too. Michelle Tucker is a good example

*looks for a pic of her*
    *realizes I’m at work*
    *kicks rocks*

Jim Jones leather jacket is the only thing tough about this song or video.

22. PW Says:

# sleep Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:53 pm

Watch your fuckin mouth you punk bitch.

But one dumplin tho? They did you dirty.

23. I Fux Says:

that nigga alton was slanging something[||] I guess

24. rex hussla Says:

Alton was whiter than me

25. bhargrave Says:

Its over for Dipset !!!!!!!!!!! WHY THEY AINT RIDE ON G-UNIT !!!!!!

DEM NIGGAz are SOFT !!!!!!! CAM had beef wit 50, and jimmy and juelz and the whole dipset act like that shit aint happen !!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HARLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sleep Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:53 pm

RASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSklot!

27. D_Block_4_life Says:

but gaps are sexy as well on some chicks.
    Show me an example of a chick where her gap makes her sexy? Have any?

*stays optimistic*

# Joe 88 Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:56 pm

I’m co-signing gaps

imperfections (sp) make chicks that much better to me.

^You aint never lied. This one chick I was having a random convo with, she thought I was weird for saying that. A shorty with a buck-fifty scar along her eye or behind her ear or randomly on her arms or stomach is a turn-on for me.

29. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

bhargrave Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:59 pm
    Its over for Dipset !!!!!!!!!!! WHY THEY AINT RIDE ON G-UNIT !!!!!!

i kinda agree wit dat…

30. D_Block_4_life Says:

I have seen girls that are sexy with gaps but the gap wasn’t what made her sexy to me….just saying

31. I Fux Says:

^^ Yo anybody heard this? late pass jic

32. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:59 pm
    but gaps are sexy as well on some chicks.
    Show me an example of a chick where her gap makes her sexy? Have any?

*stays optimistic*

*points @ LL(notTheRappa)* nahspace page.

33. Plug Says:

You can’t ignore continents while they starve

You’ll be wearin’ their shoes before long

As the Globe becomes more warm

Families hold on but their country is war-torn

The prophecies are forewarned

You would’ve thought Katrina storm taught y’all

But nah, you’re still too distracted ain’t y’all?

34. I Fux Says:

*stays optimistic*

ayooooooooo

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 3:00 pm

^Then your gap fetish aint up to par.

36. Boosie Says:

gaps are cool as long as the teeth are white and its not a big gap…..

but nothing beats a chick with perfect white teeth….that is a true turn on

37. Plug Says:

Show me an example of a chick where her gap makes her sexy? Have any?
    ————
    Kesia Cole before she got her ish fixed. now that its fixed, she dont look that tight

38. Boosie Says:

bullet wound booty> perfectly polished booty

39. Joe 88 Says:

*Reads billz last comment*

This ninja is more hood than me, lol j/k seriously, I feel you, I seen this chick with 2 tear drops on her face & I wanted her to have all my new borns, I really wanted to present her to family, shorty was more real than me, lol

40. Joe 88 Says:

*Reads billz last comment*

Kesia Cole before she got her ish fixed.

^True dat. That “I Don’t Love You” video/song got much play when it dropped.

42. D_Block_4_life Says:

^Then your gap fetish aint up to par.
    Guess not.

43. Boosie Says:

cottage booty>vaseline booty

44. PW Says:

but nothing beats a chick with perfect white teeth….that is a true turn on

Im with you on that one.

45. Boosie Says:

edit cottage cheese booty> vaseline booty

46. Plug Says:

Six-thousand four-hundred eighty years later

The next civilization will dig our artifacts out of a crater

They will say that we were great but that they are greater

Humankind will continue to search for his creator

Wage war against the forces that try to enslave us

Then send space probes to our celestial neighbours

47. D_Block_4_life Says:

but nothing beats a chick with perfect white teeth….that is a true turn on
    sizzle

48. Boosie Says:

c section scar> perfect abs

49. D_Block_4_life Says:

Blank stare

50. D_Block_4_life Says:

c section scar> perfect abs
    lol

51. Chase Says:

SO i go to the friends section on nahning and there is a shot of some chick’s twat from the back. And while i thoroughly enjoyed seeing her bush, I AM AT FUCKING WORK. Damn i hope they don’t catch that shit and then ban nahright like they did to myspace and facebook and any site that has the word “game” or “video game” in it

52. Plug Says:

but nothing beats a chick with perfect white teeth….
    ———
    my chick got some super white clean pink gummed azz teef. make me not wanna smile lookin at her on some inferiority type ish. and I got a pretty decent smile. but lookin at her smile make me feel like austin powers

53. Joe 88 Says:

@ D_Block

i’m just that real (no plies) i’m really thinking bout getting tats on my face, but i’m more into having a career, lol. Speaking of tat faces, all of my uncles & aunts have gold teeth, I guess I gotta get one too, lol

# Joe 88 Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 3:04 pm

*Reads billz last comment*

This ninja is more hood than me,

^Maybe not in actual activities, but mentally, we probably on the same boat (no Amistad). Cherry Hill stand up! Speakin’ of which, today was my last day for tutoring the kids. A ninja lugged maddddd cookies, cake, and juice to the classroom. They made a ninja some “we’ll miss you cards”… I was like damn… I feel bad leavin’ this lil’ bastids. Lol. Damn, that was a off-the-wall tangent.

Marty Mar love the kids!

>>lol j/k seriously, I feel you, I seen this chick with 2 tear drops on her face & I wanted her to have all my new borns, I really wanted to present her to family, shorty was more real than me, lol

^To me, and this probably seems more philosophical, but those scars represent the adversity that she had to go through in her life and I can appreciate that. Especially if she’s doing something positive with her life currently and taking care of business. They are usually the more humble and grateful ones. Plus it means they’ll hook off on a heffa if need be, lol.

55. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Manny Pacquiao-Oscar De La Hoya fight sells 1.25M PPVs
    ESPN – 46 minutes ago

$68,750,000 million… GATT!

56. D_Block_4_life Says:

i’m just that real (no plies)
    ohhh ok then

*Stare gets blanker*

57. Boosie Says:

If a chick got perfect white teeth, good smelling breath, and hair that smell good…..then she’s A-ok to get her pussy eaten, if thats what you choose to do…..basically that means she takes care of herself and is lickable….

If a chick stay with them bandanas and hair wraps on their nappy ass head, chances are they hair smell like goat cheese and her pussy prolly stank

58. PW Says:

That shit looks like it weighs a ton.

# Boosie Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 3:05 pm

cottage booty>vaseline booty

^Those dimples are the shit. As long as her stomach stays flat and her waist small I’d bury my beard in those cheeks.

60. D_Block_4_life Says:

Co-sign boosie

61. TheCo!!inB Says:

women that weigh 155 or more >

62. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

not 4 nothin, but im tired of those sad ass “save the animals” commercials with the Sad dog in a cage & sad ass music Playin when i come home 4 dinner… this is BULLSHIT.

63. Big Homie Says:

women that weigh 155 or more >

^^^PINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. Joe 88 Says:

I just like hood chicks with college degrees

I had this one chick from owings mills, she was so green, and she was cute, I couldn’t cuff her tho, if I told her to dive off a bridge she would’ve did it, but the pussy was good. I fucekd it up with her cause I fucked a girl she went to school with, smh @ myself

65. spirit equality Says:

Its over for Dipset !!!!!!!!!!! WHY THEY AINT RIDE ON G-UNIT !!!!!!

^ ^ dipset ended when cam ran while jimmy was getting stomped out at rucker’s. you can’t leave your man to catch a bad one like that and expect the crew to survive.

ps: lol @ the acronym for ‘loyalty is everything’ being l.i.e.

66. spirit equality Says:

SMH @ son passionately emoting a hook about selling cocaine

next thing you know mufuckas will be selling slaves in their raps

67. Mixtape Torrents Says:

Boy Titties > Sen City

68. Special K Says:

L.I.E .. Get it!?!

69. Cyclone Says:

Jim Jones is a horrible fuckin’ rapper. This n*gga can’t even stay on beat. If that’s the take they kept what the fuck did his other takes for this verse sound like. WHERE THE FUCK IS CAM???? Jim Jones should stay in the office.