Video: Cory Gunz – Heartless (Re-Versed)

Directed by Tee Smif.

63 Responses to “Video: Cory Gunz – Heartless (Re-Versed)”

1. D_Block_4_life Says:

BK Anthem > Brooklyn Go Hard > Jockin Jay Z > Victory
    I know that History is not the best one out of all of them but its my favorite, with that said….

History > We go hard = Bk anthem ( Anthem has better flows and bars & We go hard the beat is better and the bars are still dope) > Jocking Jay-z

2. PW Says:

Dell Curry’s Wife is a nice piece! Yo Stephen demolished last night

Puttin up bricks until it mattered.

Game Time!

3. I Fux Says:

I wanted to sign him, I like his flow, lyrics and his Look(c)Souljia Boi

4. I Fux Says:

PW thats what I meant

5. Boosie Says:

that was the best verse or song I heard from gunz….usually he’s flowing like papoose which mainly comes off trash

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 1:44 pm

Dell Curry’s Wife is a nice piece! Yo Stephen demolished last night

I can’t even front…a “DAMN!” escaped my mouth last night when she came across the screen. She’s gorgeous.

7. PW Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 1:49 pm

PW thats what I meant

Yea i know…that was a co-sign.

8. PW Says:

Word CiCi?… u keeping secrets?

9. Chase Says:

I Fux Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:44 pm
    Dell Curry’s Wife is a nice piece! Yo Stephen demolished last night

You know in last years tournament, i thought the kid was good, but this year, he’s showing that he is nicer than an old lady.

10. A tribe called quest Says:

“…i put prodigy in his place on that summer jam screen…”

greatest line of the year

11. I Fux Says:

I cant describe Stephen Curry kind of reminds me of Tony Parker with a Better Jumpshot and not quite as fast

12. kevfresco Says:

(peter guns style now…)

“New York rappers is all the same/
    but outta rappers gettin all the fame…”

“but if it wasn’t for the Bronx this rap shit prolly wouldn’t still be goin on…”

WTF happened?

13. Chase Says:

Boosie Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:49 pm

^you’ve said this before, I still don’t quite understand why you feel that way, but its watever. I think Gunz is talented

14. Big Homie Says:

Looking foward to partying with you next week CiCi

15. digital scales Says:

I swear the Arab at the corner store was signing ”arab money”

I said yo thats not offensive?

He said nahh why?

He’s not too bright tho

Nigga eats and smokes alot of hashish

But word he was singing arab money

16. A tribe called quest Says:

17. Chase Says:

I Fux Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:54 pm

^I hope he works on his point guard skills this year and learns how to read the floor, cuz when he gets to the league they are gonna line up to bust his ass (paws)

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 1:56 pm

Looking foward to partying with you next week CiCi

I gotta get shitfaced with the Homie!

*daps*

19. PW Says:

I hate the retarded looking facial expressions Gunz haas when he raps.

20. digital scales Says:

No disrespect, but hommie you better try to fuck

*starts rolling*

21. kevfresco Says:

digital scales Says:
    I said yo thats not offensive?

americanized monaye….he gettin americanized monaye!

22. Chase Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:57 pm

^I wonder how well she uses her feet when giving head…

that chick prolly can do a great foot job. no disrespect.

24. PW Says:

Jessica Cox has become the first female pilot to fly a plane using her feet.

Sooo Im guess there already was a man who did this?

Probably like 20 years ago…since females are still like 20 years behind.

*shots*

25. digital scales Says:

i like gunz but this sucks

26. kevfresco Says:

Chase, cOLD…thas just wrong.

27. Big Homie Says:

I gotta get shitfaced with the Homie!

*daps*

^CiCi. I will take you to the hot spots in DC and def will get you fucked up.

We can hit up a strip club too if you want

LOL at Digi. I am going to be a perfect gentlemen

28. Boosie Says:

# Chase Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 1:55 pm

Boosie Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:49 pm

__________________________________________________________

I said it because that type of style is trash….if he slows down his flow and makes his flow tailored to the song he can go far….but that 90’s spitfire flow is outdated…..its like run-dmc trying to rap now with that old ass flow back in the 80’s….it just doesn’t work

29. CiCi The Intern Says:

# PW Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:00 pm

Jessica Cox has become the first female pilot to fly a plane using her feet.

Sooo Im guess there already was a man who did this?

Probably like 20 years ago…since females are still like 20 years behind.

*shots*

CiCi will turn on her feminist angst. Trust.

30. digital scales Says:

you gon shave off the grizzly adams look befor ya get up?? lol

31. Big Homie Says:

I seen a Lacey Duvalle seen where she jacks a dude off with her feet. Some weird foot fetish shit I accidently came across. She gives dude head and he puts a load on her feet.

32. I Fux Says:

Yo that chick has hands on her feet like an Ape

33. Chase Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
    Chase, cOLD…thas just wrong.

^Maybe, but don’t tell me that you didn’t think about it…

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:03 pm

What is your fascination with Lacey, Big? Damn…

35. kevfresco Says:

damn Fux u too?

36. I Fux Says:

One moment they were watching the animal feeding off a school of tuna in the azure waters around the Isle de Guadalupe.

But the next, it was charging straight towards them: seconds later it crashed through their protective cage, its huge head ripping apart the bars.

The pair, whose film of last year’s incident has become a huge hit on YouTube, had to crouch down into the corner of their cage while the enormous predator thrashed wildly around.

They then managed to escape from the water and onto the Searcher boat owned by a tour company, which offers shark dives for £2,000 apiece.

With equipment just six years old, the company has now pledged to upgrade. And in a statement commenting on the incident they said: “When we said ‘you can get face-to-face with the ultimate predator’ this is not what we had in mind”.

One of the two divers – who goes by the YouTube nickname ScubaDubaDive – said on the website that the shark had hit them by accident.

“After it hit the tuna in front of the cage its eyes were closed to protect them,” he said. “It hit the cage and then reacted.”

37. kevfresco Says:

she operating a plane for godsakes!

38. digital scales Says:

>>>>yea ok! lol

39. Chase Says:

^I got you. I havent heard enough of Gunz to say too much, but what i have heard has been pretty dope. As for Papoose, son is a lyrical monster.

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

Chase…are the Giants ready for Sunday night? You got the ‘Girls right?

41. I Fux Says:

Papoose sucks ass

42. D_Block_4_life Says:

….but that 90’s spitfire flow is outdated
    You can’t go one day on nah without talking about how 90’s rap is in the past and outdated….lol and smh

43. PW Says:

I will take you to the hot spots in DC and def will get you fucked up.

That takes care of inhibition and rationality…

Nothing left to get out of the way but the drawz.

44. digital scales Says:

i know what id be doing if i was gon get up with cici

45. Chase Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:06 pm
    Chase…are the Giants ready for Sunday night? You got the ‘Girls right?

^Yup. We’re ready. After that loss last week to the Eagles, they better have their shit together. They didn’t work this hard all season to f- up now. And we need to win this weekend and hope that Carolina loses so that our game against them has nothing more on the line but pride and to show them that we can beat them. Cuz if homefield advantage is to be decided in the game between the Giants and Panthers, several of them young cats may not be able to stand up to the pressure.

46. Chase Says:

CiCi, who do the eagles play this week? Every game for them is a big game from here on out. Basically they have to win out and hope for help to make the wild card right?

47. Boosie Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:07 pm

….but that 90’s spitfire flow is outdated
    __________________________________________________________

well it is the past isn’t it?

48. the watcherz Says:

Corey went in on that

49. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    December 10th, 2008 at 2:09 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 2:06 pm
    Chase…are the Giants ready for Sunday night? You got the ‘Girls right?

If the Falcons lose this week and the Eagles beat Cleveland, the Birds control their own destiny to make the playoffs.

Oww!

I said this because Dallas has fucking fell off…

50. Chase Says:

Papoose sucks ass

^I can’t co-sign this. Pap is nice and he’s creative as shit with his punchlines. Way more creative than many other punchline rappers.

51. kevfresco Says:

damn ye just going gold? akon sales fell and luda dropped to #7? gonna be some uptight jews this quater fa’sho.

52. D_Block_4_life Says:

well it is the past isn’t it?
    It sure is but you definitely have this disdain towards it because niggas don’t even be talking about that and sure enough will make a comment….just saying holmes

53. PW Says:

Luda dropped from selling 250k to 60sum k

54. Chase Says:

Oww!

I said this because Dallas has fucking fell off…

^Bucs v. ATL is gonna be a big game. We’ll see what Matt Ryan and coach can do this weekend, cuz that game will definitely have a playoff atmosphere. Ryan has played big in almost every game though, so we’ll see.

The eagles should handedly beat the browns given the way both teams have been playing. So they should be in good shape.

55. I Fux Says:

Boosie is a contrarian for life, that nigga reps that like a Vato Loco reps the Barrio

56. MrWillDoIt Says:

Hip-hop standards are lower than Satans basement.

57. esquire Says:

PW Says:

December 10th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    Dell Curry’s Wife is a nice piece! Yo Stephen demolished last night

Puttin up bricks until it mattered.

Game Time!
    i went to high school with that cat. i was a sr when he was a fresh. he was ill, but small and skinny. he was liable to put 40 points on that ass at any given time. his mom is a certified dime. dell is cool too

58. esquire Says:

btw…that nigga ye called this shit. he said cats would start sampling lines from heartless on his long ass blog rant…cory is first up. he won. i could actually tell what he was saying w/o googling it

59. el capitan Says:

Cory is nice but his face gimmick are annoying

60. KING BOOLA Says:

I DO NOT SEE IT IN THIS GUY. BUT I DO SEE AND KNOW WHO IS THE NEW CHICAGO/MIDWEST – INFINITE HUSTLE ENT.’S DUTCH DINERO AND HYMALAYA

61. Mixtape Torrents Says:

When Cory do his album he better do a million layers on his voice so people can understand what the fuck he saying. The kid nice though.

62. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Camp Lo - Pop Champagne (Re-Versed) Says:

[…] Previously: Cory Gunz – Heartless (Re-Versed) […]

63. _ASIATIC_4_LIFE_ Says:

Check out Cory Gunz on the A Millie Remix Slammin! Reppin the BX proper!