Video: T.I. Interview w/ Angela Yee & YN

Here’s some footage of the Tip interview with YN and A.Yee.

Hit the jump for a bonus clip ft. Melyssa Ford.

Bonus: Melyssa Ford, do you squirt?

47 Responses to “Video: T.I. Interview w/ Angela Yee & YN”

1. I Fux Says:

*tips it up*

LMAO

ayoooooo

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Fux- the dude sitting in the backseat, behind Em…

3. b-ease Says:

Jay-Z had a waiter squeeze in an extra chair on his left. He then gestured for the server to fill Rapino’s glass with Armand de Brignac “Ace of Spades” rosé—after having told another guest not to even look at the $500 metallic-pink bottle of Champagne.

LOL, Jay’s such a dick…

we made the sweetest merger, shit I keep a curver, the sex? agreed it’s murder…plus shes a squirter

5. the real truth Says:

Fuckin Love Melyssa Ford

6. M Geez aka M Dub Cee Says:

*Lil Waynes it up*

*Rocks “breakfast club hat” with white & vest with tigh jeans and wallet chain.*

yeah baby girl drenched the bed, sprinkler system right on my expensive spread

8. I Fux Says:

I Fux Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 12:33 pm
    *whiteboys it up*

*drinks Rolling Rock*

Sleep I will take credit for today’s

9. Beezy Says:

*Camron Giles’ it up*

*Stand in front of a pool*

*Proclaims it a hot summer*

*Drops no new songs for 12 months*

*Becomes Irrelevant*

10. QdotSmith Says:

i gotta jump pff that squirts like crazy…. glad we dont fuck at my crib… i’ll spare the details but shirty hit the tv screen one day from like 15 feet away

11. Chase Says:

So I went to see Cadillac Records this weekend, and one of the Trailers was for a new Clint Eastwood movie…

Yo the trailer alone is full of fucking comedy

link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid714034225/bclid713046265/bctid1885474340

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i swear to god, i’d lie to angela yee an say i was wearing a condom. . . . then get her pregnant.

i love her for some reason.

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# QdotSmith Says:
    December 8th, 2008 at 2:33 pm

That can’t be possible. Can’t be.

14. sleep Says:

Smh @ you brothas with ugly chicks

15. Carlos Voltron Says:

Chase Says:
    December 8th, 2008 at 2:34 pm

Yo the trailer alone is full of fucking comedy

^Word? How was Cadillac Records? I wanted to see it.

Sidenote: Clint Eastwood is one of the few people who can repeatedly get typecast in a role and be a critical and financial succes.

who’s ugly? Angela Yee or M.Ford? either way you’re wrong.

17. I Fux Says:

chase

IM FUCKING DYING OF LAUGHTER, though that little oriental girl can get this dick early

18. I Fux Says:

the unintential comedy with Clint was off the fucking hook right there

*whitewomans it up*

*orders mad amounts of food with diet drink*

19. the real truth Says:

The Shorter The Skirt, The Quicker The Squirt

20. nation Says:

omfg… i’d slay little babies for some Angela Yee

21. the real truth Says:

Id hit An Yee jus get she sit near Melyssa Ford…not playin

22. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

what the fuck, is it RocNation day? (r.i.p. RocAFella)

23. sleep Says:

White people stay walking around the city in cold ass weather eating ice cream

24. nation Says:

this is some good shit right here

25. Chase Says:

Fux, i told you that shit had me in the theatres dying last night

26. TheCo!!inB Says:

angela yee’s voice is super PHOOM (neptunes sound)…..i’d go all the way down on her voice.

27. I Fux Says:

mad amount of people is depressed walking around with mental instability right now

*whiteboys it up*

*goes to see psych dr*

*takes zoloft*

28. nation Says:

Bonus: Melyssa Ford, do you squirt?

^ i hit the bottom of the pussy hole

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sleep Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    White people stay walking around the city in cold ass weather eating ice cream

European Blood…

30. the real truth Says:

*white girl it up*

*wears pushup bra’s when she exercises so guys will look at her*

(shit i kno i have)

31. I Fux Says:

*whiteboys it up*

*walks around cold weather*

*walks into office nose bright ass red*

32. QdotSmith Says:

cici… its possible and it happened “and i giggled my fuckin ass off”(C) eddie murphy

33. Chase Says:

Cadillac Records is a good movie. A real good movie. No over/under acting. THe roles all had some sort of emotional attachment to it, and it just showed he niggas was getting raped long before Puff and Suge started doing to their artist.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

The day he went to jail, Michael Vick bought a $99,000 Mercedes…He gave $28,000 to the mother of his oldest child. He paid a public relations firm $23,000 and gave a friend $16,000[…]

From Aug. 27, 2007, the day he pleaded guilty in a Richmond federal courthouse, until Nov. 19, the day he bought the new Mercedes before reporting to jail, Vick shelled out $3,627,291.

Dumb. Ass.

35. I Fux Says:

The Timberwolves have fired Randy Wittman after the team’s 4-15 start. Kevin Mchale will replace him as the head coach

36. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

the real truth Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:47 pm
    *white girl it up*

*wears pushup bra’s when she exercises so guys will look at her*

(shit i kno i have)

applaud the snowflakes with PushUpBras… Chuuuch!

37. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!

just imagining that sound is funny. . . if i got the chance to fuck. . . no, WHEN i get the chance to fuck angela yee, she can’t talk dirty.

i’ll be gone in 60 seconds. (no nicholas cage flick)

38. CiCi The Intern Says:

# QdotSmith Says:
    December 8th, 2008 at 2:47 pm

LOL…you must’ve been knocking her walls down…much respect…

39. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud Old People with Ringtone Cellys… still thinkin that shit is cool.

40. the real truth Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:48 pm
    the real truth Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:47 pm
    *white girl it up*

*wears pushup bra’s when she exercises so guys will look at her*

(shit i kno i have)

applaud the snowflakes with PushUpBras… Chuuuch!

I stopped datin white girls for a while, i jus got tired of pale pink nipples

41. sleep Says:

I went to subways for lunch,watch the dude make my sandwich without gloves on.after he was finish I told me I don’t want it make me a new sandwich. That nigga gave me a look of death but didn’t say shit cus I’m manager was right there lol.

42. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

the real truth Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:50 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:48 pm
    the real truth Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:47 pm
    *white girl it up*

*wears pushup bra’s when she exercises so guys will look at her*

(shit i kno i have)

applaud the snowflakes with PushUpBras… Chuuuch!

I stopped datin white girls for a while, i jus got tired of pale pink nipples

NoSur!

43. the real truth Says:

the real truth Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:50 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:48 pm
    the real truth Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:47 pm
    *white girl it up*

*wears pushup bra’s when she exercises so guys will look at her*

(shit i kno i have)

applaud the snowflakes with PushUpBras… Chuuuch!

I stopped datin white girls for a while, i jus got tired of pale pink nipples

NoSur!

lol, wat can i say man brown nipples look so much better

44. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sleep Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

applaud subway, my lil’peoples told me he would wipe snot juice on the bread before it went into the oven. Chuuuuch!

45. the real truth Says:

sleep Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

But since when do they make sandwiches without gloves, same thing with anywhere else, i dont want nobody who wipes there ass afta they shit on their break comin back and makin me a rib sandwich, fuckin nasty

46. I Fux Says:

On an October night a couple of years ago, two crimes took place on same block of West Twenty-first street in Manhattan. At about midnight, a gold-and-diamond chain reportedly worth fifty thousand dollars was snatched from the neck of Sebastian Telfair, a professional basketball player then with the Boston Celtics. The theft occured outside Justin’s, a bar and soul-food restaurant frequented by rap stars. Telfair did not call the police or ask anybody else to; but by some accounts he was seen talking on his cell phone afterward. Then, within the half-hour, somebody shot Fabolous, the rap star, in the thigh as he stood in a parking lot just up the street. On the way to to Bellevue Hospital, the car in which Fabolous was riding was pulled over by the police, who found two handguns in it.

Logic suggested that the shooting and the theft were connected. Two weeks after the crime, the News sought out Derrick Parker (reporters, too, sometimes turn to Derrick to help them understand what’s going on), and he explained that Fabolous grew up in Brooklyn’s Brevoort projects, home to a number of dangerous thugs who belong to a gang called Commission, or the Street Family. Some of these guys are part of his crew, according to Derrick, and Fabolous even gave the Street Family a shout-out in one of his performances. In the past, this gang has robbed the rappers Busta Rhymes, Ol’ Dirty Bastard, and Foxy Brown, Derrick told the News. Of the Telfair robbery, he added, “If the Commission members didn’t do it, they know who did do it.” Telfair, who comes from a project in Coney Island, has had his own run-ins with the law; Derrick speculated that after the Fabolous shooting there might be retaliation against Telfair. In any event, neither the theft nor the shooting was (or is) likely to be solved by the police. Neither victim gave the cops much useful information, and because gun charges against Fabolous were eventually dismissed, even those couldn’t be used against him. (Fabolous’s attorney says that the Street Family is a group of artists, and his client “is not involved in any illegal activity.”)

47. Carlos Voltron Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    December 8th, 2008 at 2:52 pm

sleep Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

^Where the fuck that nigga work at?