Clinton Sparks ft. Clipse & Pharrell – Still Got It 4 Cheap

clipse-pharrell.jpg

Clinton Sparks ft. Clipse & Pharrell – Still Got It 4 Cheap

Off the next Get Familiar mixtape, coming soon.

190 Responses to “Clinton Sparks ft. Clipse & Pharrell – Still Got It 4 Cheap”

1. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ok so i have one question. I hate bringing this back up but i need clarification on this since my co-workers were talking about this and i had no input do to lack of knowledge. The only thing i know about the Plax situation is that he shoot himself in the leg with an unlicensed firearm. that’s all i know. Whats all this talk about A. Pierce snitching oh him? I didn’t indulge in all the talk that went on about it yesterday mainly because i didn’t care. But since it keeps coming up everywhere i need to know what exactly happened with out anyone embellishing. So let me get this straight everyone is saying Pierce is a snitch because the police asked him if he had knowledge of Plax having a gun on him and Pierce said no. So ya’ll are saying that because of this he snitched? Please enlighten me.

2. G7 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

December 5th, 2008 at 11:17 am
    @G7

I thought I was the only one who read youtube comments, lol

====
    yo, youtube comments are hilarious!! on level with some of the comments on here. the stannery for certain artists on youtube is always good for a laugh. some peeps are ridiculous with it.

3. the watcherz Says:

damn this is straight stupid…808”s with low toms straight classic….what up *daps everyone*

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Cici help me out

5. Joey Profit$ Says:

Co signs blade Wayne is a great beat rider

6. blaze22 Says:

# G7 Says:
    December 5th, 2008 at 11:22 am

Joe 88 Says:

December 5th, 2008 at 11:17 am
    @G7

I thought I was the only one who read youtube comments, lol

====

*dead*

7. G7 Says:

>>i was looking at the comments for MTV’s Grammy Predictions and someone actually said ” G-unit and 50 Cent need a grammy. TOS was a classic”

*dead*

====
    *co-dead*, no romeo & juliet

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Oh thanks everyone, thanks a lot.

9. Joey Profit$ Says:

Jealous of g7 wish I was going to that show. Remeber that juice crew track the symphony that was my shit

10. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Kanye having a crack fiend in the beginning of “throught the wire” is hella trill

11. rex hussla Says:

Maaaaan…I tried for the 10th time to give 808’s an honest listen. That shit is TERRAWFUL. This time I just let it run from beginning to end, no skipping. Every song has a high point followed by a minute of trash…the vocals are terrible. The melodies are cool, but the vocals are absolutely terrible. I mean, you know he has no chance of performing these live right? Seriously, tell me what’s good about this album.

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 5th, 2008 at 11:24 am

Cici help me out

LOL! I love how you need me…*wink wink*

Anyway. Word is that Pierce is snitching on Plax by implicating Plax’s wife involvement and by also saying that Plaxico told him to hide the gun and commit some of the behavior that got him involved . I don’t know the validity of all this but that’s the word coming out from NY….

13. the watcherz Says:

stop forcing it my dude….you will lose ya mind tryna like that album straight up and down

14. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I don’t know the validity of all this but that’s the word coming out from NY….
    Ohhhhhhhhhh i seee, ok thanks dude.

15. blaze22 Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 5th, 2008 at 11:27 am

Oh thanks everyone, thanks a lot.

1) What charges does Burress face in New York?

Burress is facing charges for criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree, a Class C felony which prohibits the possession of a loaded gun without a proper license outside the home or place of business. If convicted, Burress would face a minimum of three and a half years and a maximum of 15 years in prison. He is expected to plead not guilty and will be represented by noted trial attorney Benjamin Branfman.

2) Why would someone be charged for accidentally shooting himself?

The purpose of the charge is not to punish for Burress for the alleged accident, but rather to punish him for allegedly carrying a loaded gun without a valid license. His intent, purpose and justification for carrying the gun are thus irrelevant. New York has one of the nation’s least-forgiving gun laws, and this particular provision was enacted in 2006. Indeed, had the same alleged incident took place prior to 2006, prosecutors would have needed to show that Burress had the intent to use the gun unlawfully against another person. Unfortunately for Burress, the new law eliminates that intent requirement, making mere possession a felony

7) Could Pierce be exposed to any criminal liability?

There are reports that Pierce may have attempted to hide the gun after its discharge. If those reports are accurate, Pierce could be charged with several crimes and may be exposed to more serious criminal penalties than Burress. Assuming he took possession of the gun after the shooting, Pierce could face the same charge as Burress likely faces: criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree. He could also face criminal facilitation, which involves a person aiding in the commission of a crime, and obstruction of government administration, which refers to efforts to impede the processes of legal justice

sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/michael_mccann/12/01/plaxico.burress/?eref=sircrc

t’s now being reported that Antonio Pierce intends to save his own ass. He is now claiming that he had no knowledge of Plaxico packing a gun that night. He intends to testify in front of a grand jury, in order to gaurentee a conviction for Burress, and to exhonorate himself form any charges.

cosign whatever rigz is about to say…

17. OnPoint Says:

Ty, is that you?

18. G7 Says:

Joey Profit$ Says:

December 5th, 2008 at 11:28 am

^I hear his live show is pretty ill. symphony was the shit!

19. G7 Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 5th, 2008 at 11:31 am

I tried to give it an honest listen too. My ears and that album have no chemistry at all.

forbez dvd stream sucks ass.

21. G7 Says:

I nearly died when I read someone commenting on Kanye on another site. Dude said Kanye needs to stop tryna look like Billy Ocean….lmao!! nearly shat my pants. nh.

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

cosign whatever rigz is about to say…
    lol

23. G7 Says:

whudup cOLd

24. rex hussla Says:

Kanye, Chamillionaire & Stat Quo – Call Some Hoes

This used to be my SHIT right here…was this ever on an album?

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Kanye needs to stop tryna look like Billy Ocean
    Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahaahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha

whats up my nah bethren G7, D_Block the entire nah massive

puuuuuuuull – uuuuuuuuuP!

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Minus the glasses

28. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Cold what it do do buzzin?

29. G7 Says:

check this Billy Ocean vid…*dies*. Kanye definitely has some Ocean swag going on right now

lottery is 148 milli, if I win I will purchase Nahright from eskay, and wont accept emails from Mickey factz, donny goines or Mazzi to post their new material.

31. G7 Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 5th, 2008 at 11:43 am

====
    LMAO!!!

32. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

December 5th, 2008 at 11:45 am

====
    my name is G-Seven, and I approve this idea

33. rex hussla Says:

Kanye, Common, Talib, Q-Tip, Rhymefest – We Can Make It Better

34. blaze22 Says:

Really how did Mickey Factz sneak his way into the “new school” hip hop gang. He is far below Hamilton, Ortiz, b.o.b., and even Asher Roth is better. Not hating but fuck. Mickey sucks.

35. rex hussla Says:

Ras Kass – Oral Sex (prod by the Beatminerz)

Ras kills this shit

36. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

LOL! I love how you need me…*wink wink*

cici u need to start a sports gossip site like bossip except maybe call it ballip

37. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

Kanye, Common, Talib, Q-Tip, Rhymefest – We Can Make It Better

wot

es stop wanking it to dolicia bryan scanz and post this shit proper-like

38. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Wavy Shprocketts Says:
    December 5th, 2008 at 11:53 am

LOL! I love how you need me…*wink wink*

*throws a bottle of nail polish at Chea*

I used to blog about that type of stuff but my conscious wouldn’t let me continue to do it….

39. rex hussla Says:

*daps those from Michigan*

40. S.I.C.K Says:

Greg Oden has to be the ugliest nigga in the NBA(N/H).That ESPN commercial makes him look doofy with that permanent “duh”look on his face.Nigga is almost “neantherdal(SP)-esque.LOL