Video: Daz Dillinger – The Dope Man

56 Responses to “Video: Daz Dillinger – The Dope Man”

1. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^ok maybe he didnt earth him, but he did get out and parrallel park on the track
    Agreed, it was a draw to me.

wtf!!! this aint belly???

3. I Fux Says:

The DickMan thats what they call me cuz I handle it with ablomb

you got that link d_block.

5. I Fux Says:

cOLD Says:

December 4th, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    you got that link d_block.

^^ that Hot Link???

6. Mark Twain Fame Says:

WTF!!! this aint the NWA song???

where do rappers go to die.

8. RoBaBank Says:

But i dont want no vocal coach.

y the fuck is that shit still in my head

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

you got that link d_block.
    Rigz posted it, i wouldn’t even know where to find that.

10. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 4th, 2008 at 3:51 pm

post that freestyle where hey earthed joe budden.
    I disagree

Hey, he cant win them all (c) Slaughterhouse tracks

Still lol @ Buckshot disappearing when Joe & Sean got on their shit

11. I Fux Says:

yo at the Charger game on sunday I had a gorgeous kilbasa and I am not a fan of wieners and anything shaped like that, Word to Bananas and my hetero’ness!!!!

RoBaBank Says:

December 4th, 2008 at 3:57 pm
    But i dont want no vocal coach.

y the fuck is that shit still in my head

^ a vocal coach is still in your head? whoa?

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

where do rappers go to die.
    lol

14. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CookCokeCrack

15. onemoodydude Says:

cOLD Says:

December 4th, 2008 at 3:57 pm
    where do rappers go to die.

Apparently they sighn to Koch

16. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 4th, 2008 at 3:54 pm

Sean price is the hardest spitter period if you looking for lyrics, non-sequiters, double entendre’s , witty or comical shit ..no fluff

I cosign this

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hey, he cant win them all (c) Slaughterhouse tracks
    your right about that

18. I Fux Says:

amalgm

Still lol @ Buckshot disappearing when Joe & Sean got on their shit

^they shouldnt of switched up that first track… lol and yea buck fell the fuck back.

20. I Fux Says:

as a young’n I always thought Rock was holding it down for Heltah Skeltah…..smh to be young dumb and caught up

at second listen he didnt murk joe.. Just shat on him.

22. Rockabye Says:

Can someone put together some zip/rar of P? I haven’t heard him like I’d like to to judge him.

23. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Really, half the Sean shit i wanna post, I cant cos I aint the base

24. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Pass a dutch on the left hand side
    Sean gone to November, stole Wyclef ride
    Car jacking, Bob Backland, New Jersey Drive-ing
    You niggas aint thinking bout rapping if you heard me rhyming..P!

(Explosion)

25. kermit Says:

WTF!!! THIS AINT JOE BUDDDENS BIG BOOTY BITCH ???

26. SDP Says:

yo joebudden tv got a new episode…do ur job niggas..
    post dat shit

wait a min.. I take back all I said about SP shitting on Joe buddens. Buddens held his (pause) also the green lantern freestyle buddens did where he left styles,uncle murder, beans, and free looking like what the fuck just happened is >>>>>

28. sleep Says:

Koch»»»joe buddens label

29. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# onemoodydude Says:
    December 4th, 2008 at 3:59 pm

cOLD Says:

December 4th, 2008 at 3:57 pm
    where do rappers go to die.

Apparently they sighn to Koch

jeez your one fuckin moody dude.

30. I Fux Says:

Ayo words can’t express the way that I feel *whistles lol*
    Yo, ya ass is fat, ya brain is small
    You slap the kids and ya chain is pawned
    You look like shit, you destroying yourself
    Heineken for breakfast-ass bitch
    You don’t even make my dick hard no more
    Gotta think about my ex to get erect
    Gotta take X when I’m erect
    Stretchmarks, titties lookin like prunes
    Fuck you with the lights off from behind in the room
    My sister told me to leave ya ass alone, but fuck it..

31. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Buddens arguably had better music and more quotables then your man SP since 05….

32. catch22 Says:

*scans the room*

*daps the regs*

33. Rockabye Says:

This dude is the truth. That verse right after Budden’s, the red-black-green…sweet lord, dude can GO.

34. I Fux Says:

Unconditional love, even if I ain’t with ya
    ‘member when I fucked up, you kicked me out of the house?
    Wait a minute that was yesterday!
    came through the next day, started foreplaying
    You asleep but why the fuck you move ya breast this way
    We ain’t meant for each other
    I ain’t shit you ain’t shit, bitch we meant for each other
    Fight all day, fuck all night
    Ruck ain’t shit, but Ruck all right
    Love my kids but got no dough
    And I… love you bitch, I’m lettin you know

35. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I like Joe as muh as the next man [II], but lets be serious. Price got him. Good.

And thats no bias

36. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# kermit Says:
    December 4th, 2008 at 4:07 pm

WTF!!! THIS AINT JOE BUDDDENS BIG BOOTY BITCH ???

great this is what happened at HHDX when all the retards started commentin…thats why I came to Nah.

37. R.J.Orion Says:

I Fux Says:

December 4th, 2008 at 3:54 pm

————

well said

38. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud MOS DEF as Chuck Berry…

39. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Niggas is looking for guns this ain’t Resident Evil…….

40. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Wtf!!! This ain’t Beyonce’s nude pictures??

41. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Price got him. Good.
    They both went in but he aint get joey, he held his own mate.

42. SDP Says:

dat freestyle alone made joe budden from my top 3,659 spot to my top 5..

it was so fukin amazin..so many quotables…n the fact dat it was in front of styles…murda, beans AND free was amazing…

like these are all crazy respected spitters..n he killed em all in dat single verse

43. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 4th, 2008 at 4:10 pm

co-sign

44. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 4th, 2008 at 4:10 pm

I dunno bout alla dat. But I suppose theres an argument there as far as music…

But quotables? No.

45. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ty was acting like this just dropped yesterday last night, thats a classic moment. Especially the company he with.

green lantern: And who the fuck do I have to me left

joe buddens: thats some sucker shit, just turn the beat on

Uncle murda: easy new yawk!

styles: (dumb founded)

green lantern: what happened joe

joe budden: I dont wanna talk about it, just put a beat on, I aint come here to polly, put the beat on lets get busy.

*joe buddens proceeds lyrically murder everyone in the room*

47. SpotOn Says:

African black from timbuktu
    Clap at you cats stomp you out now my timbs scuffd too
    Im the type to clap six at your front
    smoke a blunt on your porch then support black history month
    Listen
    Im red black and green with the fist
    But Im red when the black and green get mixed in the spliff

How do you decide to take the lyrics that route? Dude’s neurons are wired wrong..lol

48. Rockabye Says:

Link?

49. D_Block_4_Life Says:

But quotables? No.
    How not? With all the radio freestyles he smashed to pieces, not to mention mixtape joints….MM2 and MM3 are arguably classics….and there basically albums…..

50. D_Block_4_Life Says:

green lantern: And who the fuck do I have to me left

joe buddens: thats some sucker shit, just turn the beat on

Uncle murda: easy new yawk!

styles: (dumb founded)

green lantern: what happened joe

*joe buddens proceeds lyrically murder everyone in the room*
    Word, how the F you gonna murk Beans, Free and Styles P like that….that shit was uncalled for…

51. Johnathan Osterman Says:

The Red Black and Green line shitted on everything everybody else said that night

If You ask me, Joe couldnt come back after that Monkey Barz verse got spit

I still only remember two thing Joe said…One is because he recycled the line on Mood Muzik…the other cos D BLock just quoted it (that was a tuff line tho)

52. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Halfway House was tough as well

Rockabye Says:

December 4th, 2008 at 4:17 pm

Link?

^ you kidding? here my nigga

54. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# SpotOn Says:
    December 4th, 2008 at 4:16 pm

African black from timbuktu
    Clap at you cats stomp you out now my timbs scuffd too
    Im the type to clap six at your front
    smoke a blunt on your porch then support black history month
    Listen
    Im red black and green with the fist
    But Im red when the black and green get mixed in the spliff

Exactly. Dudes unpredictability factor is unrivaled

55. Syecapsys Says:

This shit is garbage and boring. Once again it’s the same old uncreative routine from a multi millionaire rapper who’s still promoting negativity to make a dollar while he and his family sleeps in a house he owns from selling music not drugs, which is far away from neighborhoods that has drug and gang violence in it, but he doesn’t care because he and his family are safe in some suburb or gated community.

56. Mr. First Says:

This video is really ignorant. I couldn’t even watch past the first minute. I usually go to Nah Right to AVOID videos like this. Do better, eskay.