Video: What Is Slaughterhouse?

Uh oh, Royce has a video camera. In this clip Bizarre asks him what Slaughterhouse is.

67 Responses to “Video: What Is Slaughterhouse?”

1. Chase Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    My son’s mom, who’s bday is also tomorrow, called me and asked if I could take her out for her bday. I told her, I aint have money to take her out, cuz i’m going to 40/40 club and popping bottles of Ace of Spades in honor of Jay’s bday. Needless to say, she hasn’t spoken to me since
    —————————————————————-

pssh thats when you should negotiate for more/ less time with your son

^Nah pimping. I have my son… She doesn’t take care of him.

2. Joe 88 Says:

Joe Budden fitted game >

I can’t front, his hat game is crazy

3. Big Homie Says:

I can’t front, his hat game is crazy

^ Yea he got a good head on his shoulders

according to what I heard, Busta sampled an islamic prayer and its forbiden to use islamic prayer in music.

eskay dude curtains sounds a lil like the red cafe dude.

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Joe Budden fitted game >

I can’t front, his hat game is crazy

It doesn’t fuck with the Lewis and Clark shit you got rocking in that picture.

6. A tribe called quest Says:

“…dont ask for a cigg, im so self centered i wont even share this cancer..”

Joey > Jay

7. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Joe88

What happened to the tracks i asked you for?

Aint u got no tracks…? Post suttin

8. b-ease Says:

^Nah pimping. I have my son… She doesn’t take care of him.

Then you definetly shouldnt be taking her ass no where. Applaud this man.

9. Chase Says:

Joe Buddens is hilarious

10. sleep Says:

Ur baby moms must be a crack head cus the man never gets custody no shot

11. Beezy Says:

Where do they sell ace of spade and how much does that shit cost?

^Anywhere from lieke $250-$1k.

12. A tribe called quest Says:

^Nah pimping. I have my son… She doesn’t take care of him.
    ————————————————————–

thats good to hear, no shots

13. b-ease Says:

Ur baby moms must be a crack head cus the man never gets custody no shot

Yea, no disrespect, but I was thinking the same thing. Something must be wrong with shorty…

14. Big Homie Says:

Wish they got a better shot of the snow bunny in the background

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 12:30 pm
    Ur baby moms must be a crack head cus the man never gets custody no shot

***LOL- how could that not be a shot? Habitual line stepper, this one…

16. A tribe called quest Says:

ayo jay really switched niggs from crystal to ace.

Crystal is nasty anyway so its for the best

17. Chase Says:

Ur baby moms must be a crack head cus the man never gets custody no shot

^Nah, she aint a crackhead, but she had the baby and didn’t really know what she was getting herself into. Afterwards, she was like she doesnt want to do it (be a mom or a family with me and Jr.), so I snatched my son up with the ps3 and breezed.

18. b-ease Says:

In this clip his man asks him what Slaughterhouse is.

Isnt that Bizarre??

19. kermit Says:

WTF??? Diz Ain’t We Getting Recession Money?

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 12:33 pm
    ayo jay really switched niggs from crystal to ace.

Crystal is nasty anyway so its for the best

***I’ll stick to Henny and Patron Silver

**This “Hate is the New Love” mixtape is fire

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 12:32 pm

sleep Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 12:30 pm
    Ur baby moms must be a crack head cus the man never gets custody no shot

***LOL- how could that not be a shot? Habitual line stepper, this one…

LOL! I know, right.

22. Joe 88 Says:

It doesn’t fuck with the Lewis and Clark shit you got rocking in that picture.

^Which picture CiCi? Ya’ll know my memory is shorty than arnold on different strokes (n/h) lol

>Johnathan Osterman Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 12:30 pm
    Joe88

What happened to the tracks i asked you for?

Aint u got no tracks…? Post suttin

^I got you am, give me a minute

23. Chase Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 12:33 pm
    ayo jay really switched niggs from crystal to ace.

Crystal is nasty anyway so its for the best

^For the record, i never bought any of those champagnes and have no intentions on doing so in the foreseeable future. I was just shit talking.

24. Joe 88 Says:

>Ya’ll know my memory is shorty than arnold on different strokes (n/h) lol

^Complete failure. lol @ self

25. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 12:34 pm

It doesn’t fuck with the Lewis and Clark shit you got rocking in that picture.

The one where you’re in the front seat of the car looking back at the haters.

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“The name is Wale, currently out in Maryland/ should be in the carryout, I am ever fresh”

>>Isnt that Bizarre??

yeah

28. Big Homie Says:

Liquor straight > champagne

Although I do pop bottles, but it’s more for the look lol

This particular Friday…I am OD’ing majorly.

29. A tribe called quest Says:

i never tasted patron either, i thought it was just a tpain fad.

I stick to my goose and cran, or goose and lemonade, or glenlivit

30. Big Homie Says:

EDIT: “The name is Wale, CURRently out in MURRland/ should be in the cURRYout, I am evUR fresh”

31. A tribe called quest Says:

can anyone tell me whats wales best mixtape so that i can d.l

32. Joe 88 Says:

The one where you’re in the front seat of the car looking back at the haters.

^Oh yeah, that hat is GOAT, real talk, I had hella people ask me where I get it from, wait till I post my new pictures, I got em in flavors now

oooowwwwwwwww

33. b-ease Says:

Oh yea, Rigz, *daps* on the screename, I just put my girl onto Watchmen. She’s gonna read it on her flight to Lagos next week.

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 12:38 pm

***LOL..exactly- I didn’t spell it phonetically

35. CiCi The Intern Says:

TRACY, Calif. — A Girl Scout leader and her husband were arrested after an emaciated, terrified and nearly naked 17-year-old showed up at a gym with a chain locked to his ankle, saying he had just fled his captors, authorities said Tuesday.

Police were also seeking a third suspect and had an outstanding felony warrant against her for an earlier alleged assault against the teen.

The boy, who authorities said ran away from a Sacramento foster home last year, came into the In-Shape Sports Club in Tracy on Monday wearing only boxer briefs and covered in what appeared to be soot, gym manager Chuck Ellis said. Tracy is about 70 miles south of Sacramento.

And I was a Girl Scout too. SMH.

36. SpotOn Says:

goose and lemonade,

^^word to that

37. Blackwater Says:

whatup Nah, if these niggas really do an album it will be the best thing to never sell since the Apple Lisa

38. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 12:26 pm

====
    Busta is losing right now. Dumb move using that islamic prayer and his last few tracks have been trash. He’s rolling with some lames right now.

39. Joe 88 Says:

i never tasted patron either, i thought it was just a tpain fad.

^Real talk, Ja Rule was rapping about patron in 03′, he was also the first rapper I seen in a maybach, the 50 ether kinda jaded his ballin status

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Wale>Max B
    Wale>Charles Hamilton

***Lunges forward violently (none)
    ***Straight face

41. spirit equality Says:

LMFAO @ looking like the jacket prince wore in under the cherry moon

joe and royce keep the jokes coming all day long. slaughterhouse album should have some hilarious skits between those two alone

42. b-ease Says:

can anyone tell me whats wales best mixtape so that i can d.l

I’d say go with the Mixtape About Nothing, but I’ve heard some people say that Hate is the new love and 100 miles and running are better. I don’t agree with the latter, and havent heard hate is the new love.

43. sleep Says:

Isn’t ace spade champagne. Who the fuck buys a shot unless u meant $250 a bottle. I’ve never seen that shit any where other than a hov video

44. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 12:38 pm

Thank you LOL! Let’s get the DC accent right….

45. Joe 88 Says:

Goose & pineapple > Goose & lemonade

try it, it’ll get ya drunk (c) dave chappelle

46. A tribe called quest Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    Wale>Max B
    Wale>Charles Hamilton

***Lunges forward violently (none)
    ***Straight face
    ————————————————

blasphemy

good looks ease

47. b-ease Says:

I’ll stick to Henny and Patron Silver

Word.

48. spirit equality Says:

^ ^ nah, what i heard is that’s ron browz saying a bunch of nonsense. that ain’t arabic.

49. Chase Says:

Grey Goose and strawberries (fresh strawberries)

Gets the chicks loose every time.

50. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# b-ease Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 12:38 pm

*daps*

Yea, that shits essential reading

51. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    can anyone tell me whats wales best mixtape so that i can d.l

***I just downloaded “hate is the new love” (listening to it now), and I’m d/l ing “100 Miles” now—“Mixtape About Nothing” is dope to me, though- it shoulda been a retail, IMO

52. Big Homie Says:

Clubs overcharge their champagne. I remember one time I asked a bartender how much an Ace of Spade is and he pulled a bottle out and said $1200. Cristal I believe is like around 500ish. I said you can go ahead and give me two Henney on the rocks and I double fisted and walked away with the drinks.

Rose for $180 to $200 is my limit.

53. Joe 88 Says:

@ John

Joe88 “4 Walls”

I told you I got you (n/h)

54. CS88_rich_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

*puts on Davy Crocket Racoon hat*

*walks in classroom, Flips the Byrd*

OOoooooooooooooow.

55. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***You got Arab Money fucked up with Brand Nu’s “Allah U Akbar”, lol

56. A tribe called quest Says:

the links on kanyes blog are bad, Icon share yours duke

57. Big Homie Says:

I got put on to Vodka, Cranberry, and Pineapple this past Sunday while watching the Skins game.

I am sure it is a popular drink but I really do not fuck with light liquor. It’s pretty good though.

58. b-ease Says:

it shoulda been a retail,

Yea, if not for the Roots song snippet and the Roc Boys freestyle, its all original material. If he had a radio ready single, on there, he definetly could have dropped that in stores.

59. Beezy Says:

Wale>Max B
    Wale>Charles Hamilton

^Max > Whale > Sonic the Homohog

60. CS88_rich_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

On the heels of yesterday’s official announcement that the economy is in a recession, Death Row Records co-founder Marion “Suge” Knight may be Hip Hop’s first casualty. The Los Angeles Times reports Knight’s $6.2 million Malibu mansion was recently sold in bankruptcy court for $4.56 million.

The sale is likely the last in a financial freefall that began when Knight and Death Row filed for bankruptcy protection in April of 2006. Since then, both Warner and Global Music Group have either claimed ties to or tried to acquire the former home of artists such as Dr. Dre, 2Pac and Snoop Dogg.

Within the last few weeks, Knight has sued Kanye West, accused the Barstow Police Department of stealing a diamond earring and been charged with assault for allegedly beating his girlfriend.

Dammmmn Homie! in 94 you was the Maaaan Homie!

61. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 12:44 pm

@ John

Joe88 “4 Walls”

I told you I got you (n/h)

Damn Joe…no MP3s??

Safe anyway

62. Chase Says:

^If I’m not mistaken, if you add orange juice to the mix, you would have had a sex on the beach

63. Beezy Says:

>Pineapple is the best mixer in the game.

64. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ur baby moms must be a crack head cus the man never gets custody no shot

If you live with a girl and she doesnt have a job and you have been providing for a long time, and yea separate and go to court you have a good chance of gaining custody….

65. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 12:44 pm
    the links on kanyes blog are bad, Icon share yours duke

**The Kanye stan Blog link to “Hate is the new love” is good (just used it), I just sent a new “100 miles and running” link to a bunch of nahggers but I deleted it myself- and the mixtape about nothing is everywhere–I don’t have a current link, because I’ve had it since this summer…

66. sleep Says:

I went to boston market yesterday to get take out. I saw a coiple eating and they had a bottle of wine and 2 win glasses on the table. Wtf they don’t sell wine the economy is depressing

67. illpath.net Says:

how come joe budden has no jersely love top 5 reasons?