Video: Freeway & Cory Gunz Ondaspot Freestyle Pt. 2

Previously: Freeway & Cory Gunz Ondaspot Freestyle Pt. 1

58 Responses to “Video: Freeway & Cory Gunz Ondaspot Freestyle Pt. 2”

1. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That’s why the Hood diss record was ether, I don’t see how you don’t see that. 98% of that track was shit I never knew.
    If i had to deem certain rappers credible and not credible, J-hood would be a non credible rapper to me just because of his lack of loyalty and the disrespectful angle he took. Again the angle he took was very cliche, don’t be naive. Them niggas raised him, we all an attest to this, what eh did makes him look like a fool IMO

2. D_Block_4_Life Says:

And thats what seperates the ok ones, from the great and classic ones

JR’s one is in the ok catagory
    Whats wrong with ok? I like good music and great music.

3. A tribe called quest Says:

eskay Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 10:52 am
    how is Big the best ever with two albums? do the math.
    ———————————————————————–

Same reason why MJ was considered the goat right before he retired to play baseball and star in space jam

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Logic Fail

5. G7 Says:

>>I like to be entertained, isnt that why we listen to music? Or am I on a spaceship?

^I don’t always feel like laughing at somebody. I know Max does that for a lot of people. Entertaining doesn’t always have to be something funny. Entertainment comes in various forms.

6. G7 Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 10:54 am
    eskay Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 10:52 am
    how is Big the best ever with two albums? do the math.
    ———————————————————————–

^Jordan entered the league in 84! smh.

7. Chase Says:

eskay Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 10:52 am
    how is Big the best ever with two albums? do the math.

^His two albums are classics. The second flawless. Now I’m not gonna take anything from anyone, because the fact that he was only able to do 2 albums limits him when in comparison to some people, particularly Jay, but, IMO, BIG is the pinnacle of this rap thing

8. Joe 88 Says:

^SMFH, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, IF THEY RAISED HIM, HOW FALSE COULD THE INFORMATION HE SPITTING REALLY BE? HE SEEN THEM ON THERE GOOD DAYS & BAD, HE KNOWS MORE THAT DAMN NEAR ANYONE, what’s the difference if he makes a diss record about Kiss & styles making a diss record about kiss? Not much right? Your in denial my dude, i’m sorry & I don’t think he was disloyal, who wants to be under a ninja his whole life? Yea they brung him in, but sheek even said they didn’t wanna release his shit till the time was right, when is the time gonna ever be right under D Block? Your really in denial my dude

And Pac is the GOAT, hands down

9. sleep Says:

The reason I asl is cus wifey don’t want to swallow and that shit pisses me off. I’ve had chicks swallow my shit in the past so I just wanted to know if swallowing is asking too much.

10. Beezy Says:

Joe stanning for J-Hood again?

That Max B/Charles Hamilton song is trash…CH dragging down the wave.

11. A tribe called quest Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 10:55 am
    Logic Fail
    ———————————————————————

i gave it a shot.

Bigs ability > jays abillity

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 10:52 am
    how is Big the best ever with two albums? do the math.

***That’s ridiculous- out of two albums, he’s like the most quoted/influential cat, ever…quality over quantity, any day

13. pLUG Says:

somebody asked for a Arab Money re-up:
    ——————-

*daps eskay*

*gives him free copy of Product of the 80’s*

14. b-ease Says:

how is Big the best ever with two albums? do the math.

*black stare*

So, what is the minimum amount of albums one has to drop to be considered GOAT?

15. Joe 88 Says:

I look at people differently when they don’t feel pac is the greatest

(no shots)

I was up at 2am listening to pac this morning, I swear can’t nobody fuck with that ninja

J Hood > Pac

17. Chase Says:

sleep Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 10:56 am

^That really depends on the girl. Some chicks are with it, some arent.

18. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 10:58 am
    J Hood > Pac

^Football jerseys > Hockey jerseys

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 10:56 am

(with all due respect, lol)

>>So, what is the minimum amount of albums one has to drop to be considered GOAT?

there is none, but how are you gonna put him up against niggas like Jay, Nas, Scarface, Andre 3K, etc. who have put out 5 albums plus?

Biggie was beyond nice, but the dickriding has to stop at some point.

21. Beezy Says:

>>No shots but ya’ll be cumming in your girls mouths? I thought that was shit that is done to smuts.

22. b-ease Says:

Three, if you count Hardcore (which he wrote), the greatest female MC hiphop album of all time.

23. Johnathan Osterman Says:

And thats what seperates the ok ones, from the great and classic ones

JR’s one is in the ok catagory
    Whats wrong with ok? I like good music and great music.

Nuthins wrong with Ok, but you’re going on like JR just dropped Ether or suttin

24. A tribe called quest Says:

*black stare*

So, what is the minimum amount of albums one has to drop to be considered GOAT?
    ————————————————————-

*wonders if eskay believes LL is the goat*

25. G7 Says:

to be considered the goat you have to have some longevity to your career, which unfortunately Big didn’t have. Plus there a lot of albums better than the two he put out. just my thoughts.

26. Joe 88 Says:

>Biggie was beyond nice, but the dickriding has to stop at some point.

^I have to co-sign this, biggie was beyond nice, & i’m a pac stan, I listen to “victory” & question life, but Jay-Z is, was & always will be better than Biggie. He murked big on every song

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

huh

Your really in denial my dude
    Im in denial because a rapper took a typical route when they left their camp? Im in denial because i don’t believe what rappers say? Did you see me calling 50 a snitch because kiss said it? no i called 50 a snitch because it was in the daily news and they was quoting his verse and using it as testimony for part of Preme’s case. Fuck rappers allegations they make, however there are strength in numbers and if enough people are saying it then im naturally inclined to entertain it.

*argument failure*

28. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe loves Pac…he touched it in LA

29. b-ease Says:

Simple. I’ll put the 40 or songs contained on Ready to Die and Life After Death against the 40 or so best songs from any of the cats mentioned above. BIG’s gonna hold his own. And that fact that that is the case, and he has far less material, makes him iller, does it not?

>>but Jay-Z is, was & always will be better than Biggie. He murked big on every song

^what he said.

31. D_Block_4_Life Says:

but you’re going on like JR just dropped Ether or suttin
    No im not because i would of clearly used the word “Ether”. He got in his ass and thats pretty much it. Who ever begs to differ from a non biased stand point then i respect your opinion.

32. Chase Says:

G7 Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 11:02 am

^I don’t know about that. There have definitely been some really good, classic albums since Life After, but come on, a flawless double album… Its the best album I ever heard.

33. Joe 88 Says:

Pac is one of the greatest humans that ever walk the earth (n/h) I don’t see how you can’t listen to him

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 11:03 am
    Joe loves Pac…he touched it in LA

***LMAO…that’s ‘Twan for ya, though- whaddup, CiCi?

***Exactly, quality over quantity (nhjic)

35. Beezy Says:

>>but Souljah Boy is, was & always will be better than Biggie. He murked big on every song

^Co-sign.

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Biggie was beyond nice, but the dickriding has to stop at some point.
    Co-sign, realistically speaking he isnt top 3.

*Throws up Frame*

37. b-ease Says:

But look at how long his influence has permeated the culture. You won’t find any rock fan that doesnt think Hendrix is the greatest guitar player ever, and that niggas was around for a shorter period of time than BIG.

Plus there a lot of albums better than the two he put out
    I wouldnt say alot. But at the same time, I’m not gonna act like RTD and LAD are the two greatest hiphop albums of all time. They’re up there tho.

38. Chase Says:

eskay Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 11:03 am

^what he said.

^WHAT!!!

No way. Brooklyns finest, a draw, I love the dough… Jay, True G’s… Big

did they do anything else together…

39. G7 Says:

I don’t think Life After Death was flawless. There’s some amazing tracks on it, but there are a few skippers.

40. Johnathan Osterman Says:

BIG was and is the most precise MC to ever grace hiphop, with one of the best deliveries & flows…and arguably the best song maker…

Whether or not that constitutes him being the best, depends on what u pick up on & listen to music for

Aint no best (c) Nasir

41. Joe 88 Says:

Nas is better than big

Jigga is better than big

The ninja that sleep with his wife is better than big

But on some real shit, if he lived he could’ve been the GOAT, I can’t front

42. A tribe called quest Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 11:05 am
    ————————————————————————-

yea, same dude that spit in cameras and was accused of rape, same nigga that talked about fuckin other niggas wives.

i listen to pac, but when his name comes up in hiphop talks, i put him in the same slot as Snoop, someone that was important but is going to be ignored whether you like it or not

43. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas is better than big

Jigga is better than big
    Sizzle

44. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 11:03 am

Joe loves Pac…he touched it in LA

*Leaves MGM in Suge’s Car*

45. pLUG Says:

——
    Ill never be able to get any work done with yall makin statements like this.

46. b-ease Says:

realistically speaking he isnt top 3.

FOH, BIGs the God, Jays the son, and Nas is the Holy Ghost.

47. CiCi The Intern Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 11:05 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 11:03 am
    Joe loves Pac…he touched it in LA

***LMAO…that’s ‘Twan for ya, though- whaddup, CiCi?

LOL! Ain’t shit, Icon *daps and hugs*. Just saw a whole bunch of Philly dudes with Nike Boots on. Hell is officially on earth.

Chase, DBlock, eskay, Beezy, tribe, G7, b-ease, plug, sleep….*daps*

48. Chase Says:

G7 Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 11:06 am

^The only thing on that album that was worth skipping is bone-thugs verses on notorious thugs. Aside from that, every single syllable on that album was picture perfect.

49. b-ease Says:

*daps and hugs cici*

>>And that fact that that is the case, and he has far less material, makes him iller, does it not?

51. A tribe called quest Says:

hold up, theres NO ONE in the basement right now shaping and molding their flow to Jayz (except for charles hamilton). The rap starter kit is and always will be Bigs catalogue

52. Beezy Says:

>>but Trick Trick is, was & always will be better than Biggie. He murked big on every song

^Yup.

53. G7 Says:

Chase Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 11:09 am
    G7 Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 11:06 am

====
    the track with R. Kelly and the one with Kim were weak. Going Back to Cali isn’t that hot either.

54. Joe 88 Says:

*Can only think of three words*

Kill yo self

It’s been stated he only touched the girl ass, but they had it out for him, and let’s be real, we all know he fucked faith, if biggie married her in a week, how long would it really take a ninja to fuck her? Stop the madness, and the spitting shit, do you got cameras following you everyday? Exactly, you aint live the life, so how can you judge his actions?

Pac = GOAT

55. Big Homie Says:

Jay-Z > BIG
    Jay-Z > Pac
    Jay-Z > Pun
    Jay-Z > Em
    Jay-Z > Souljah Boy

56. Chase Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 11:09 am

^No-Sign. Niggas are shaping their entire lives to Jay now a days. But the fact remains that BIG was and still is the best to ever do it.

57. TheCo!!inB Says:

EVERYBODY HOLD UP ONE SECOND!!!
    I’m on the phone with this lady from the IT Department and we had to power down our entire office so she could do somethin with the server. She said she hated touching servers cause they take long , then she paused and said “I’m gonna touch it” and without missing a beat I said “owww”…….
    this blog is controlling my social interaction skills

58. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

So, 808s ended up moving like 450K in its first week…