Video: Freekey Zekey & Jim Jones – “I Got It For 25” Video Shoot

30 Responses to “Video: Freekey Zekey & Jim Jones – “I Got It For 25” Video Shoot”

1. G7 Says:

at least 4th

2. Chase Says:

sleep Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 10:40 am
    Do most chicks swallow and not what’s the percentage?

^You can get a chick thats on your dick to do anything… If you capture their mind, their body is yours to do with as you please

3. Joe 88 Says:

>>*Harlem shakes to salsa music*
    if your gonna jack my swag atleast give me props for it

^I thought you was dancing to it too, lol. Why you mad this morning? I don’t want no problems D_Block, lol

And putting information out there that the people didn’t know is considered “catching a body” tell me your face aint crunch up (n/h) when joshua said kiss got robbed by a bitch? That’s like ether 6.0

9th?

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I aint think it was all that though
    Fair enough

He basically said everything I knew he was gonna say before I pressed play…THATS why I was underwhelmed
    95 % of diss records are like this

5. A tribe called quest Says:

Yo that Jr writer vid felt contrived. Am i the only one that felt that he was scared while reading off a script

btw Dipset is done, Jonesy turned his back on the team, Cam is no where to be found, Juelz is running around with scrubs, and the creative influence behind the recent wave in dipset is now an enemy.

Not to mention their prodigy (JR) hasnt ascended passed his mediocre status and hes getting juked by his own fans

RIP Diplomats, we hardly knew ye

6. landLORD Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 10:43 am
    That shit when Cam was counting the minutes JR was spitting for was classic

————-

writers block 2

7. Joe 88 Says:

95 % of diss records are like this

^That’s why the Hood diss record was ether, I don’t see how you don’t see that. 98% of that track was shit I never knew.

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Corey Gunz’s top 5:

Jay
    Nas
    Em
    Pun
    Jada/Lord Tariq (tie)

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Why you mad this morning? I don’t want no problems D_Block, lol

lol im good homie, and i dont put to much stock into allegations rappers make. If he did get robbed good for him but im not gonna let it change the way i see a nigga. What J-hood did is so cliche. Why not take shots and make all type of allegations? why not? We all have seen it to many times. But fuck both of them niggas.

10. Johnathan Osterman Says:

95 % of diss records are like this

Yeah

And thats what seperates the ok ones, from the great and classic ones

JR’s one is in the ok catagory

11. G7 Says:

>>Do most chicks swallow and not what’s the percentage?

^ http://www.ask.com

12. Big Homie Says:

Whoa…clubs in D.C. can stay open 24 hours during Inaugaration week and can serve alcohol until 5 am.

*Throws a Corona in the air, does a back flip and catches the Corona*

13. A tribe called quest Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 10:46 am
    Corey Gunz’s top 5:

Jay
    Nas
    Em
    Pun
    Jada/Lord Tariq (tie)

————————————————————————

“.. the greatest of all time died on march 9…” (c) cannibus

14. Beezy Says:

Do most chicks swallow and not what’s the percentage?

^LMAO at logging on and immediately seeing this topic.

*Daps all in attendance*

15. sleep Says:

My current playlist
    Bk finest
    Bk go hard
    Bk athem
    I’m bias to my borough

16. A tribe called quest Says:

Chase Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 10:43 am
    sleep Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 10:40 am
    Do most chicks swallow and not what’s the percentage?

————————————————————————-

*holds bejeweled Styrofoam pimp cup in the air*

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

If i had to deem certain rappers credible and not credible, J-hood would be a non credible rapper to me just because of his lack of loyalty and the disrespectful angle he took. Again the angle he took was very cliche, don’t be naive. Them niggas raised him, we all an attest to this, what eh did makes him look like a fool IMO

18. Joe 88 Says:

Okay, let’s see

Max B approach J.R, he pleads the fifth

comes back with a song

some ninjas robbed him, 2 steps with his chain on

he makes a video response

why should I even take time out of my day to listen to his music again?

I give J.R respect, he can rap well, but his music is stale now, I like to be entertained, isnt that why we listen to music? Or am I on a spaceship?

19. G7 Says:

>>***Not a bad list at all, but LOL @ Lord Tariq being on there, if for nothing else but the fact P. Gunz is missing

^lol. lord tariq is nice imo(nh), but Corey is buggin’ putting him top 5. P. Gunz has always been horrible to me.

20. Chase Says:

Corey Gunz’s top 5:

Jay
    Nas
    Em
    Pun
    Jada/Lord Tariq (tie)

————————————————————————

“.. the greatest of all time died on march 9…” (c) cannibus

^I’ve come to accept it, but it still baffles me at how some people really don’t consider big the greatest to ever do it (paws). Much less I met someone the other day who told me he has never heard any of biggies albums

somebody asked for a Arab Money re-up:

22. digital scales Says:

damn the beat in the begining of this is tough

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Max B’s it up* (no)

how is Big the best ever with two albums? do the math.

25. G7 Says:

>>I like to be entertained, isnt that why we listen to music? Or am I on a spaceship?

^I don’t always feel like laughing at somebody. I know Max does that for a lot of people. Entertaining doesn’t always have to be something funny. Entertainment comes in various forms.

26. Joe 88 Says:

^SMFH, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, IF THEY RAISED HIM, HOW FALSE COULD THE INFORMATION HE SPITTING REALLY BE? HE SEEN THEM ON THERE GOOD DAYS & BAD, HE KNOWS MORE THAT DAMN NEAR ANYONE, what’s the difference if he makes a diss record about Kiss & styles making a diss record about kiss? Not much right? Your in denial my dude, i’m sorry & I don’t think he was disloyal, who wants to be under a ninja his whole life? Yea they brung him in, but sheek even said they didn’t wanna release his shit till the time was right, when is the time gonna ever be right under D Block? Your really in denial my dude

27. pLUG Says:

somebody asked for a Arab Money re-up:
    ——————-

*daps eskay*

*gives him free copy of Product of the 80’s*

28. spirit equality Says:

how is Big the best ever with two albums? do the math.

^ ^ no disrespect, but most of the guys listed in the top 5 most often (rakim, kane, g rap, slick rick) only have a handful of classic records between them (for rakim i say 3, for kane arguably 1, for g rap arguably 1, for slick rick…1).

i personally think big is overrated, but not because of how few albums he put out. he had a great voice and a great flow but he also had filler lines like ‘b-i-g, g-i-e, get it, biggie?’ that would have gotten tomatoes thrown at him in the golden era.

29. bkJUICE Says:

eskay Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 10:52 am
    how is Big the best ever with two albums? do the math.

i think you would agree with me that certain albums are equal to other artist entire discography, that being said biggie drop not 1 but 2 of those albums…ready to die shits on niggas entire lifes work, then he came back with LAD which is like 99 to ready to die’s 100. quality over quantity homes.

do you listen to music or do just skim thur it?

btw thanks for that arab money

30. Dat nik. Says:

J.R. is SICK. Yeah. okay the dude might be shook, some of you who cannot critically think properly call him a BITCH. But his lyrics are SICK! Juelz…SICK…PERIOD >.