Juice ft. Bun B – Salute

juice-bun-b.jpg

Juice ft. Bun B – Salute

Hit the jump to check out the trailer for his upcoming street album, Position of Power, due out February 17.

75 Responses to “Juice ft. Bun B – Salute”

1. I Fux Says:

Bun loves him a crooks fitted

2. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

lupend

3. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

I Fux Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 4:03 pm
    Bun loves him a crooks fitted

i have the navy blue with white stitching on the broken chain but it doesn’t look right on the jewish-looking don’s head

4. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

i wonder if sometimes jay just sits back and says “bleek, amuse me” and then bleek does a little dance and jigga disgustedly throws a 50 at him

5. rex hussla Says:

I got that same fitted coming right now [ll]…the ill tweed one

6. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

on some real ish my favorite music to hear in the bootie club is 80s butt rock like “GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!” and “SHE…SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG!”

7. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

^ You drink Teh tarik?

10. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

You drink Teh tarik?

um….chai?

11. rex hussla Says:

*so ghetto beat plays*

“Bleek man your bald…take that du-rag off”

12. R.Friday Says:

# Wavy Shprocketts Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 4:16 pm

You drink Teh tarik?

um….chai?

^ Ah ok

13. pockets Says:

*sips chai*

two up ya’ll

14. pockets Says:

chea tell me how everytime i log on, two comments above me ur like “aii peace out ya’ll owwww”

15. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

pock what’s good my dude – salam

16. pockets Says:

Dedicated to ninjas that do drive-bys

^smh esko ur a fake twitter gangster

17. pockets Says:

waa alaikum aslaam G, nothing much just plenty of school schitt how bout u

18. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

smh esko ur a fake twitter gangster

lol what’s good pock eid’s monday! eid mubarak

*puts on arafat scarf to rock to the mosque just to scare people*

19. Boosie Says:

______________________________________________________

animated version of math vs dose…straight comedy

20. pockets Says:

yo esko u and bun b ever look at each other face to face and pretend to be mirror images where when bun waves his right hand, u wave ur left hand

21. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

real spit there’s too much rapping on the colin munroe tape

i wanted more of the flashing lights vibe

i don’t need every rapper trying to get an amalgam deal fucking up the flow of the tape but wtv wtv it’s still good

22. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

*zones out at work listening to Pac*

23. pockets Says:

Oh shizz Eid Mubarak my nig *rocks sandals, open-toed, with jeans behind the tongue, mouse fur scarf wrapped tight around throat*

24. pockets Says:

colin munroe sounds like my holmes who cuts himself when he gets a remainder

*joell ortize adlib YOWWWWAAA*

25. donkey punch Says:

pockets Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 4:24 pm
    *fucking dead*

26. pockets Says:

amalgam will fold when they realize theres a reason none of their artists were able to release albums before

27. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

pockets Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 4:28 pm

the thing that gets me is why u would make a label that only sells music to people with a hi-speed internets connection

that’s like standing next to a hinckley and schmidt water bubbler trying to sell bottles of poland spring

28. Big Homie Says:

^ *runs down the hall in office with scissors in hand hoping to fall on it*

29. pockets Says:

^thats like trying to sell a giant stone with carvings in it to Hell Rell when that nigga has one for a face

30. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

still lol when eskay posts links to amalgam albums on some “c’mon guys give them ur credit card number and buy it” i’m like i would eskimo but ur employee just emailed me the whole album

31. pockets Says:

*joell ortize adlib YOWWWWAAA*

*still chucking*

anything will pass for an adlibs, random noises u make while hurling or better yet ima try “Gadzoinks!…yea its P to the”

32. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

that chick sophie howard on yeezy’s website is one of the illest i have seen even with a flat bootay i would smiznash on repeat *trust*

33. I Fux Says:

*gets broadband on coffee mug*

*downloads chai from turkey*

34. pockets Says:

Gadzoinks!

^nvm im pretty sure corey gunz has said that in one of his helium-induced freestyles

35. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

pockets Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 4:33 pm
    Gadzoinks!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

36. I Fux Says:

real talk the only time i have had starbucks was at the airport

37. pockets Says:

*downloads chai from turkey*

^the muslim country that banned hijabs, real smooth

38. HIpHoPKing Says:

Song goes very hard. Big Time Record. Video trailer was very dope as well, he looks like one of Hip Hop’s next big SuperStar. Two thumbs up.

39. SpotOn Says:

^^WOW..LMAo, this nig a fool

40. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

I Fux Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 4:34 pm
    real talk the only time i have had starbucks was at the airport

wot

i been there hunnits of times but real spit i prefer caribou, it’s muslim owned

41. Chase Says:

LOL

42. I Fux Says:

the muslim country that banned hijabs, real smooth

^^ turkey is a beautiful country my nig. I dont go for all that over top reliogious peops or banning of such people. Let god judge a motherfucker. I am going to live life

43. pockets Says:

i prefer those 60 cent joints from the deli over starbucks, not just because of the price either

44. Big Homie Says:

The FedEx guy at my job just asked me if I was Muslim

lol

45. pockets Says:

turkey is a beautiful country my nig.]

^hell yea my nig, i wasnt directing “real smooth” towards u it was towards the government, my sarcasm is like jizz that shit splatters on everyone in the viscinity

46. pockets Says:

The FedEx guy at my job just asked me if I was Muslim

^mashallah

47. Chase Says:

Man they have all types of coffees for free here at my 9-5. I have never ever paid for a cup of coffee. Hell i only drink coffee when i have a hangover and cant find the energy to make it through the day

48. landLORD Says:

mitchy slick & maxB: “niggaz aint fuckin with us” >>>>

49. I Fux Says:

Prank of the century……send one of your homies a mr.marcus phallus for christmas all gift packaged up……

50. TheCo!!inB Says:

fucking with Tea aint wavy enough for the boy……*squeezes cambodian breast milks over dark blend with two splendas*
    owwww

51. I Fux Says:

Mitchy SLick Gangsta Rapper >_______

52. rex hussla Says:

I only drink coffee ’cause it helps me take a shit before I go to work

53. I Fux Says:

sometimes coffee is way too strong have a nigga feeling mad woozy.

My homie works overnight knocks out 3 Monsters in his shift. he had the nerve to say I think I have heart problems…….stupid ass

54. pockets Says:

3 Monsters

^wat r those

55. landLORD Says:

i dont fuck with coffee … it makes make my urine stinky and discolored … and that is accompanied by a slight burning sensation … (no STD)

56. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yo anybody got that 808’s?…hit me up with a link, much appreciated.

and that new Akon (for the wifey)

jlthompson84@yahoo.com

57. rex hussla Says:

_____________________________________________________

My old roommate [ll] worked for the School District and said all those dudes were fat and drank 2-3 big sized monsters everyday…one of those dudes was 42 and had a heart attack at the workplace

58. pockets Says:

^cuz u drink shit brewed on the jungles of Swaheelee, ur on ur malcolm x shit

59. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# landLORD Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 4:43 pm

same here…and you have the funkiest breath/stained teeth…

60. pockets Says:

yea i just drink chai every nite, rarely drink coffee

61. I Fux Says:

one of those dudes was 42 and had a heart attack at the workplace

^^ohhhhh shit LMAO.

My Cousin teaches 2nd grade and she is relatively hot for being a mother of 2 and 34 yrs old. She told me that she has co-worker teachers that are hot and end fucking them fat dudes they work with cuz of the chemistry they build. Too Bad she lives in Bakersfield or I would have tried to run through her team on GP

62. I Fux Says:

if you drink a hot tea or coffee after dinner it helps break down your food and something or other. Its like using hot water to wash dishes and how it helps break the food …..

63. Mark Twain Fame Says:

fuxie did you just call your cousin relatively hot?

64. pockets Says:

the chemistry they build.

^they lend each other chalk?

65. pockets Says:

fuxie did you just call your cousin relatively hot?

^off the strength i re-read five-six times

66. rex hussla Says:

My Cousin teaches 2nd grade and she is relatively hot
    _______________________________________________

Ain’t it weird to know your cousin is hot? (no incest) That shit is undeniable with some of my female cuzzos…but it makes me feel guilty to even think that shit.

True Story: A friend of a friend used to bang his cousin and didn’t see anything wrong with ’cause she was a 10

67. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 4:47 pm

oh well good cause I jsut take a couple shots of Dawn Dish Soap…mmmmm Lemon scented.

68. I Fux Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 4:47 pm
    fuxie did you just call your cousin relatively hot?

^^ I am not trying to fuck her and i can see that she is good looking

69. landLORD Says:

flouride free water >>> Luzianne Tea >>> _________

70. I Fux Says:

^^ its ok to marry them if youre muslim, Dont know if its incouraged though, Pockets chea?

71. Mark Twain Fame Says:

was his name Bobby Joe?

wow…

that’s….fuckin….wrong.

72. rex hussla Says:

acai >

73. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 4:49 pm

Mark Twain Fame Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 4:47 pm
    fuxie did you just call your cousin relatively hot?

^^ I am not trying to fuck her and i can see that she is good looking

giving you a hard time bruh…

74. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# pockets Says:
    December 3rd, 2008 at 4:47 pm

the chemistry they build.

^they lend each other chalk?

knock out the chalk dust in the erasers?

75. mothra jones Says:

this wasn’t the juice i was hoping for…