Video: The Cool Kids & Don Cannon in the Studio

24 Responses to “Video: The Cool Kids & Don Cannon in the Studio”

1. plug Says:

let it be known Im troublsome

2. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ty i sent you the retail

3. Ty big's Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 12:18 am
    Ty i sent you the retail

* daps * good looks, i’m listening to the clipse first but then i will check it tomorrow, shit the demovlist mixtape drops tomorrow as well that might have to take a backseat though

chea Says:
    December 1st, 2008 at 11:38 pm
    u can always tell ty biggs ran up in a thread because it takes forever to scroll to the bottom, essay after essay after essay after essay after essay this nucca got more essays than a game video

…. hey I’m not gonna debate that I get it in with the novels but I didn’t really write any this time it was just a mix of copy and pasting what others said a a brief response but yeah I do tend to write novels so what thats why I’m going to school to be a journalist I realized I like to write

4. Ty big's Says:

* watches heros even though i can’t remember the last good episode i saw *

5. Smear Says:

whatup nah?
    fuck ya $500 jeans. Evisu’s were bad when they were first out (yeah Eng, I remember gettin raped for em on King st. Then they lost the plot with the stupid gaudy colorways.
    straight Levis 501 originals are officially still the tuffest denim.

6. sleep Says:

I told wifey when it comes if giving head she’s a 7. Her reply was I want to be a 10 so I’ll try harder.

7. sleep Says:

This brotha stabbed a bus driver in bed stuy cause he didn’t want to give him a transfer after letting him on the bus for free.

8. Smear Says:

Has anyone got that K-Lash “Lionhearted” jawn?

9. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Johnny Osterman this is a direct question, you are required to answer it. Are you or are you not Victory or Rigga?????

Well, I sure aint Victory LOL

U kno me, u luv my intro (c) GFK

10. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Rigz, did you ever get around to hearing that Halfway House shit i sent you?

11. chea Says:

# Ty big’s Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 12:18 am

chea Says:
    December 1st, 2008 at 11:38 pm

# eskay Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 12:20 am

^lmao, he answered with an essay

lol ty i fux with ur essays my cracker keep the knowledge coming. if u never smacked me upside the head with 15 buddens essays i would still be dissing him but u forced me to listed to mm3 and now i think it’s a classic. i’m just playing around *rocks play cloths*

12. chea Says:

kanye’s interview is some funny shit, this dude is in love with himself (c) r. kelly

13. plug Says:

my taste in music>>>>>> D block’s life

14. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 12:34 am

Rigz, did you ever get around to hearing that Halfway House shit i sent you?

Nah, not even

I’ve played it, but I havent LISTENED to it yet if you overstand

But it sounded nice from what i took in [II]

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

my taste in music>>>>>> D block’s life
    lol

16. PW Says:

Life’s a bitch and then you die,
    that’s why we get high,
    cuz you never know, when you’re gonna go…

Im turning this computer off…gotta study full time.

Peace nahggers.

17. sajdhsa Says:

The Cool Kids are trash

18. Ty big's Says:

…. yeah I knew you was playing and thats why I write the novels I realize some people will ignore what i’m talking about out of spite but others will eventually breakdown like this ninja is going off again and again he must really believe dudes nice let me see for myself and my job is done….

plug Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 12:36 am
    my taste in music>>>>>> D block’s life

your taste in beats > your taste in rappers

you let the beats people spit on define how good a rapper is when that is far from the case you should judge a rapper on flow and lyrics not which producer he is teamed up with, if you would just admit P is a below avg. rapper with crack beats that would make sens ebut it’s like your giving P credit for beats someone else makes that shit is twisted

19. Ciera Says:

Sweet.

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

your taste in beats > your taste in rappers

Wow, to the tee…..

You still have horrendus taste no matter what though

21. UnkleAnt Says:

Chucky Inglish >>>>>>>>>>

22. HHJ Says:

man these dudes are wack

23. yr momz Says:

that fat cool kid should join NORE’s diet/ workout plan.

24. Luke Says:

is this that nigga??

is this the illest nigga in NEBRASKA?!?!?