Q-Tip ft. Al Kapone – Evolution Of A Man

qtip-renaissance-release.jpg

Here’s some new Q-Tip off the Cadillac Records film soundtrack, which dropped today.

Q-Tip ft. Al Kapone – Evolution Of A Man

Propers to OnSMASH

53 Responses to “Q-Tip ft. Al Kapone – Evolution Of A Man”

1. landLORD Says:

Wed 03 @ Cleveland 7:00pm MSG
    Fri 05 @ Atlanta 7:30pm MSG
    Sun 07 vs Detroit 12:00pm MSG
    Tue 09 @ Chicago 8:30pm MSG
    Wed 10 @ New Jersey 7:30pm MSG

———–

id be impressed if they can win at least 2 of those …

2. I Fux Says:

I am going out on a limb and say Tuesday Night Ahmad GP and Cwebb > CHuck Kenny and the Whitman

I swear to god!!!

Yo how can I drop a hint to wifey that I want that CC Raekwon collabo, without just saying it??

TJ Ford is ok he isnt that good of a pg (c) GP ether

Ahmad says “Said by one of the GOAT PG’s here on our panel”

GP Says “Thats ME” *smiling like a motherfucker*

DEVIN HARRIS IS KILLING EVERYDAMNBODY!!!

3. Digital Scales Says:

I remember being young and watching Bill Cartwright with the Bulls and shit

Yo that nigga prob has the ugliest looking free throw shot ever

4. the real truth Says:

landLORD Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 9:56 pm
    Wed 03 @ Cleveland 7:00pm MSG
    Fri 05 @ Atlanta 7:30pm MSG
    Sun 07 vs Detroit 12:00pm MSG
    Tue 09 @ Chicago 8:30pm MSG
    Wed 10 @ New Jersey 7:30pm MSG

———–

id be impressed if they can win at least 2 of those …

Atlanta and Chicago

5. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Melo >

6. Smear Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 8:56 pm
    weirdo got 3 years for horse-rape

7. Smear Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 8:56 pm
    weirdo got 3 years for horse-rape
    LOLOLOLOL
    there’s some sick puppies over in the Motherland

8. the real truth Says:

Digital Scales Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 9:59 pm
    I remember being young and watching Bill Cartwright with the Bulls and shit

Yo that nigga prob has the ugliest looking free throw shot ever

Him and Chuck hayes

9. Ty big's Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 9:52 pm
    LMAO I tried to think of counter points but I couldn’t think of any, not a one, It’s not my fault that sport gave me nothing to work with

^^lol. Furry muff chief. Have a look at this, pretty much reinforces your argument lol.

LMAO at this statement

” He is charged with committing actual bodily harm.” as opposed to what fake bodily harm

and for the record I don’t mind soccer it’s just mad frustrating cause you watch people do all this work make these ridiculous moves just to shoot the 10 feet over the net, if they would get rid of offside I would like it a lot more but it’s just so frustrating cause everytime you think something is gonna happen your right back to square one

10. I Fux Says:

Chuck hayes

^^ You aint never lie

11. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lmao @ the anouncers going in on Andre (no)

12. Smear Says:

The SUN is always bloody good for a giggle

13. A tribe called quest Says:

pfunktheking Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 9:20 pm
    spanish from old school in coach carter > devin harris

HAHAHAHHA
    ———————————————-

LMAO@ land for this

The black dude from high school musical 3 > devin harris

14. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Announcers > anouncers

15. the real truth Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 10:02 pm

Lmao @ the anouncers going in on Andre (no)

“Oh My Goodness”

16. I Fux Says:

DBlock I got the dvr hit rewind recorded it with my phone and sent that shit out…. ohhh gawd it looked like he hurt his appendix on that shit

17. landLORD Says:

I Fux Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 9:57 pm

I swear to god!!!

————

i just know at some point GP is gonna say a bad word on the air … he’s gettin too damn comfortable …

i know you hate him, but Rick Kamla is GOD … no one loves basketball more than slick rick … he be gettin foam in the corners of his mouth during his over-amped narration of the highlights … he prolly works for free … happily … steve smith be lookin at that motherfucka like he crazy …

18. Ty big's Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 9:57 pm

I swear to god!!!

TJ Ford is ok he isnt that good of a pg (c) GP ether

Ahmad says “Said by one of the GOAT PG’s here on our panel”

GP Says “Thats ME” *smiling like a motherfucker*

….. Hilarity ….

DEVIN HARRIS IS KILLING EVERYDAMNBODY!!!

… i will refrain from commenting on this one because clearly I’m crazy for mentioning him as a top 5 PG candidate * releases sarcasim button *

19. Smear Says:

any game that can end in a nil all draw is bound to end in violence….

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol @ fux

Shit was filthy

21. I Fux Says:

^^ fuck Rick Kamala that nig has me trying to fix the calibration on my HD cuz he way to amped its like i am watching myself talk hoops without the Gay enthusiasm and Stat Love Fest. Fuck stats that nigga is a fantasy announcer geek

22. A tribe called quest Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 10:02 pm

Lmao @ the anouncers going in on Andre (no)
    ——————————————————–

Wow i just got a flashback from that

Iverson vs Jordan anyone

23. the real truth Says:

Lol @ ty

props for the basketball arguments though…that shit never gets old

24. Ty big's Says:

the real truth Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 10:03 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 10:02 pm

Lmao @ the anouncers going in on Andre (no)

“Oh My Goodness”

LMAO I could watch that clip on repeat for days

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Rick Kamla
    He’s arguably the biggest douche bag that ever lived

26. I Fux Says:

Let me say this Rick Kamala is a fucking basketball geek that loves stats, but I cant hate a dude who loves ball, no matter how stupid his opinion

27. landLORD Says:

the real truth Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 10:03 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 10:02 pm

Lmao @ the anouncers going in on Andre (no)

“Oh My Goodness”

——-
    “I BROKE MY ANKLE AND I CANT GET UP !”

28. I Fux Says:

lol @ Steve Smith face everytime Rick Kamala says some wild shit about somebodys stats

29. the real truth Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 10:07 pm
    Rick Kamla
    He’s arguably the biggest douche bag that ever lived

agreed…you eva seen that vid where he starts buggin abot the highlight reel…hilarious

30. Ty big's Says:

the real truth Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 10:06 pm
    Lol @ ty

props for the basketball arguments though…that shit never gets old

…. yeah again my first comment was posed as a question I wasn’t saying definitely he is but he has to be considered than the more I thought about it I felt like the 5 spot is the perfect spot for him but I wouldn’t argue much with 6 or 7th

31. I Fux Says:

Yo The best thing ever was switching NBAtv to the ATL cuz they got a little southern ignorance on the show by the way of photosynthesis

32. landLORD Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 10:07 pm
    Rick Kamla
    He’s arguably the biggest douche bag that ever lived

————

LOL …

33. I Fux Says:

ok I am out. I am watching this GP CWebb Ahmad religiously fuck it I am giving it the most respect I can as a tv viewer and DVR the jawn

34. Ty big's Says:

eric gordon looks better now than he ever did at indiana hows that possible dude has stepped his game up something crazy over the summer

35. the real truth Says:

Ty big’s Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 10:09 pm
    the real truth Says:
    December 2nd, 2008 at 10:06 pm
    Lol @ ty

props for the basketball arguments though…that shit never gets old

Yeah Top 10 no doubt

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Still lol @ the announcers tag teaming Andre Miller (no)…

37. the real truth Says:

What a Cock-Sniffer

38. landLORD Says:

eric gordon was the truth in school … it was all his slow footed, academcially gifted teammates that were holding him back … big ten basketball is wack …

39. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

“Say You Will” is amazing

*reluctantly starts liking 808s more and more*

40. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^E-mail her.

41. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Part of the joy of the game. Tryin to explain the beauty of football is difficult, it’s like religion, if you’re not a believer you can’t see the hidden meanings. I don’t know what that means but what I’m tryin to say is football is the sport of the gods.

42. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps Tumer*

43. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Rick Kamla was hype when D Lee threw the oop to himself, the nigga steve smith said he should of just layed it up, had Kamla stuttering

44. the real truth Says:

landLORD Says:

December 2nd, 2008 at 10:13 pm

NCAA been dead…u rarely get to see a player develop in college bcuz they all leave for the NBA in a heartbeat

45. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“Say You Will” is amazing
    Its pretty good

46. A tribe called quest Says:

Yo land gets my respect with the shit he comes up with

47. A tribe called quest Says:

Yo land gets my respect for the shit he comes up with

48. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

engrep what’s ur chat. i just discovered british “lad” magazines today [||]. smh that the same shit would be considered prOn in america *daps the whole UK — peeps keeley hazell doing caucasian hoodrat tings*

49. Ty big's Says:

anyone feel like the c-webb GP amhad combo is like watching mystery science theatre for basketball but much better and funnier

50. Smear Says:

Eng you got that Lionhearted K-Lash jawn?

51. EnglandRepresent Says:

engrep what’s ur chat. i just discovered british “lad” magazines today

^^*daps chea* Yeah….Nuts (n), Zoo, etc, etc. Shit, they got titties on the 3rd page of The Sun and that’s a national newspaper!

52. EnglandRepresent Says:

Eng you got that Lionhearted K-Lash jawn?

^^Yep mate, that shit goes extra hard (n) I’ll dig it out for youse. Post your e-mail chief and I’ll send it.

53. ian Says:

This track is kinda so-so compared to the Nas “Bridging the Gap” track he did with his dad using the same sample….