Nas – Something Foul

Off Tapemasters Inc.‘s new mixtape, This Is Hip-Hop Vol. 2. Has DJ drops, obviously.

Nas – Something Foul

148 Responses to “Nas – Something Foul”

Something Foul = celebrating Thanksgiving

2. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Dope track.

3. spanish jay Says:

Thanksgiving = ”
    holiday hellday”

4. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

native americans>indians

aight yall im out…

somebody had the right mind to throw a free party the night before thanksgiving so u know its gonna be packed…

plus my mans is gonna hook me up with the wheat supras tonight and theyre not supposed to come out till friday…

bros over hos my niggas…

but i am pickin my girl up too…thats besides the point…

5. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I’m trying to think who else rapped over this sample.

6. aaron heart Says:

Man……………..someone’s gonna get pregnant because of that miss independent remix

7. YBE Says:

“Day N Nite”

8. YBE Says:

“the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night”

this goes hard.

10. landLORD Says:

Thanksgiving = Thursday NFL Games … nothing more …

11. YBE Says:

>>>I’m trying to think who else rapped over this sample.

^^^ busta… My NY shit

12. PW Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 10:51 pm

Smh at me passing the club to bowl with coworkers but I’m not bowling just watching and drinking pitchers of beer. I only came cause they paying lmao

Sounds like typical ninja behavior.

13. Big Homie Says:

Smh at me being talked out on going to the club to bowl with coworkers, but I’m not bowling. Just watching and drinking pitchers of beer. I only came cause they paying.

14. landLORD Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 10:52 pm
    I’m trying to think who else rapped over this sample.

—————-

prodigy

15. YBE Says:

wow this nigga off beat crazy in parts of this

16. PW Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 10:52 pm
    I’m trying to think who else rapped over this sample.

Busta – New York Shit

17. pockets Says:

^damn at least try to complement Chuck on his tie.

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 10:52 pm

I’m trying to think who else rapped over this sample.

^Busta – “New York Shit”

19. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I’m trying to think who else rapped over this sample.

—————-

prodigy

^^^thats prolly who it is. I know busta used the sample for new york shit.

20. Big Homie Says:

Oh.. I didn’t think the first time I said that, it went through.

21. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Chocolate news= not funny

22. ant Says:

lookalikes

mysonne & scottie pippen

23. EnglandRepresent Says:

Pussy will do strange things to a man. A man can have principles and morals, a man can have a code of conduct which he abides by but when pussy gets put in the mix, good pussy at that, a man can throw all of that shit out the window. Kill, steal, lie, ignore your mates, all that shit for access to the ham wallet.

Pussy = cocaine.

Thats some deep shit, so take a minute to ponder that.

24. pockets Says:

YEA i heard this beat before

25. pockets Says:

this is nice, beat sounds like it shouldve been Nas’s track in the first place

26. g7 Says:

YBE Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 10:59 pm
    wow this nigga off beat crazy in parts of this

^90% of the lyrics on this is recycled. Same lyrics he used on Busta’s New York Shit two years ago and same lyrics from the freestyle he did on BET over the same beat.

27. EnglandRepresent Says:

Unrelated : Nas’ Untitled wasn’t that crap to me, I thought it was alright.

28. g7 Says:

ant Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:02 pm
    lookalikes

mysonne & scottie pippen

^lol. good call!

29. pockets Says:

Unrelated : Nas’ Untitled wasn’t that crap to me, I thought it was alright.

^yea i agree, Yall My Niggas is still my joint, one of the best tracks of 08

30. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 10:14 pm
    # eskay Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 9:55 pm

>>Next time my baber stop cutting my hair to have a conversation with other niggas in the shop I’m gonna slice him with his own clippers

yo, one time my barber left the shop to go take a ride on this kids bike. he was gone for like 30 minutes and I’m sitting there with a half a ceasar. smh.

^Nigga with your dome I’m surprised he don’t take scheduled siestas in between.
    ———————————————————

BILLZ THAT RACIST, YOU ASSUMED HIS BARBER IS SPANISHHHHH

jp

=============================================

PW Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 10:16 pm
    ^i wonder if the record labels think people are to dumb to realize they have the same formula for every cd…

in the middle of the cd lets throw 3 love songs on there and hope the people dont notice…

even gucci mane had love songs on his shit. they need to cut it out…

Yea that shit is annoying.
    —————————————————————-

Which makes kanyes album that much better. Its about time someone did something that they felt like doing (see Nigger album) instead of someone being given a formula and releasing some shitty album for money (see just about every khaled album)

31. g7 Says:

*daps Nahgroes*

32. EnglandRepresent Says:

G I lost the final of my 5 aside football comp last night. I played in goal for most of it. To say I’m Gomes in disguise is an understatement.

33. Big Homie Says:

Lol at me parlayin in the cut smoking a boget to fart and once I farted a pretty Dominican chicked walk by me not knowing I was in front of the ladies room

34. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Unrelated : Nas’ Untitled wasn’t that crap to me, I thought it was alright.

^^^I thought that album was dope. I was bumping it for about 2 weeks straight

35. pockets Says:

Quantum of Solace wasnt bad at all, thought it was pretty good.

36. EnglandRepresent Says:

Ay Pock as a chap of Pakistani origin how you feel about the shit that went down in Mumbai?? Are you lickin shots from your AK in celebration or are you troubled by it?? Just asking cos I know there’s no love lost between your two countries.

37. PW Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:08 pm

Why u in goal? No skills?

Ive been looking for somewhere in houston to play but i can’t find anything.

38. g7 Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:08 pm
    Unrelated : Nas’ Untitled wasn’t that crap to me, I thought it was alright.

^^^I thought that album was dope. I was bumping it for about 2 weeks straight

====
    co-sign. when it first came out it seemed like majority of peeps on here were diggin’. months later, the same people who thought it was hot are saying its just okay. that’s the problem with having access to too much music now.

Pussy = cocaine.

Thats some deep shit, so take a minute to ponder that.

i’m saying.

40. EnglandRepresent Says:

Quantum of Solace wasnt bad at all, thought it was pretty good.

^^Nah shun nah. I thought it was poop. A whole movie of action scenes (which has merit) but no plot linking it. The action scenes were good but the movie as a whole was turd. imo.

41. g7 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:08 pm

====
    I had a 5 aside indoor game last night. We slapped some likkle yutes 7-1.

42. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

okay. that’s the problem with having access to too much music now.

^^^Tell me about it. I have mixtapes that was downloaded months ago that i still haven’t listened to. It’s like if i don’t listen when i first download something then that lp,mixtape,etc sits on the bench forever.

43. g7 Says:

Nas New York Shit remix verse
    same as one of the verses he kicked in the song posted

44. EnglandRepresent Says:

Why u in goal? No skills?

Ive been looking for somewhere in houston to play but i can’t find anything.

^^lol. Probably some truth to that. You minge. lol. Nah I been playin in goal all season, its my spot, we played 16 games, won all of them, then went into a play off, got through to the final and got spanked some wonder kids. I was all over the shop. Got smacked on the melon and knocked me sideways. Nothin better than playin football. Good luck on findin somewhere in Texas fella. Isn’t bull riding the national sport down there?

45. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Isn’t bull riding the national sport down there?

^^^lol

46. Big Homie Says:

So I shouldn’t go see the Bond movie. I’m a Bond fanatic. Isn’t action what we look for?

47. g7 Says:

smh @ the gas i have right now. that shit to make ya nose burn slow….

48. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yakkin about shit that’s got nothing to do with the post > typin in a relevant stylee

49. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^^remember those days

50. g7 Says:

>>Isn’t bull riding the national sport down there?

^bachside!!

51. farsideoff Says:

g7 Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:18 pm
    smh @ the gas i have right now. that shit to make ya nose burn slow….
    _____________
    honesty, I would’ve preferred you said something gay. You have no ability to separate the real word from the cyber world, huh?

52. PW Says:

Isn’t bull riding the national sport down there?

Nuff truth to that shit..

I live near to the behemoth they call Reliant Stadium, where they have the rodeo events at a certain time of year. The traffic around here at that time of year is friggin ridiculous.

These Texans go crazy for some rodeo.

who talks that shit like nas.

54. EnglandRepresent Says:

honesty, I would’ve preferred you said something gay.

^^*blank stare*

55. g7 Says:

farsideoff Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:20 pm
    g7 Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:18 pm
    smh @ the gas i have right now. that shit to make ya nose burn slow….
    _____________
    honesty, I would’ve preferred you said something gay.

^playful humour bro. chill. and you lost for requesting gay comments. smh.

56. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^ice la fox

g7 doing his homework. What you think of this song.

58. g7 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:23 pm
    honesty, I would’ve preferred you said something gay.

^^*blank stare*

^ya know

59. fifty cents Says:

lol max b ethering jimmy, said dude is mad shiny in his broadway play. said jim bout to do CATS next…with the whiskers…and then FAME *dies*

awwwwwwwwwwwwww lololololol owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *crackly shmakly maksh b laugh*

730 dips thespians

60. EnglandRepresent Says:

These Texans go crazy for some rodeo.

^^I still lmao at the way Borat clowned those dudes at that Texan rodeo. Good Lord.

61. g7 Says:

cOLD Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:24 pm
    g7 doing his homework. What you think of this song.

^i think its a blend, so nas sounds a little off beat. lyrics are crisp though. if he was really rapping over this, he would hurt this kinda beat.

62. BKScribe Says:

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:20 pm

^^^^remember those days

The rock was unfuckwittable at that point…

now not so much

63. BKScribe Says:

^roc*

64. g7 Says:

@ Cold

65. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^i was bumping this mixtape today

LMAO

“remember that gay nigga from Fame… Leroy”

^bachside!!

^ thats old school, kiss me neck (pause)

68. farsideoff Says:

nah man you lost for thinking fart jokes is funny

SMH @ Sanaa Lathan sneakin’ out of the club with some white dude after she shoulder-checked Keyshia’s Cole sister

*scratches Sanaa off of concubine list*

70. g7 Says:

farsideoff Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:32 pm
    nah man you lost for thinking fart jokes is funny

^okay. it wasn’t that funny, but fart jokes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>homo comments.

and the cyber world from real world shit? this is nah right. dudes talk every day shit on here all the time. where you been? lurk harder…n/h

i never heard that 2 seater song before g7. how did this get passed me..

72. fifty cents Says:

does anybody else love to eat cockles, shits are mad tasty

73. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^lol word. If a sister see a nigga with a woman of another ethnicity they call us a sell out, or some shit, but when it’s the other way around they act like they hit a come up.

74. farsideoff Says:

at least a homo comment would’ve had some comedy quality. “every day shit” as you refer to it “all the time” normally consists of broads we wanna hit, random girl stories, work stories, shit like that. Shit other people might actually want to hear. Nobody talks about how their body be acting up.

75. g7 Says:

cold

i thought you heard that before. i just put it up as a throwback. that song goes hard(ll). especially during the summer. swizz produced that.

76. Big Homie Says:

Ice La Fox

77. nation Says:

this song is kinda tough, but not really

LMFAO @ Mysonne playin’ Lady Luck’s love interest in her new video

OH. BOY.

Nobody talks about how their body be acting up.

^Pardon the interruption (no ESPN show) but you must’ve missed my myriad amount of NR bowel movement stories.

80. BKScribe Says:

farsideoff Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:41 pm

at least a homo comment would’ve had some comedy quality. “every day shit”

^so homo shit is part of your everyday routine? yikes

81. rafi Says:

“I’m trying to think who else rapped over this sample.”

Originally Diamond D.

82. Big Homie Says:

Takeover > Ether

83. g7 Says:

farsideoff Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:41 pm

^i’m not the first. and its not like i been saying that shit like that every day. you stick to gay comments and i’ll keep rollin’ with fart jokes.

84. farsideoff Says:

Wow BK do you know about puncution? Reading comprehension?

85. g7 Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:45 pm
    Nobody talks about how their body be acting up.

I was gonna mention some of those hilarious stories. Especially them raisin bran ones…lol. i decided to chill though.

86. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:43 pm
    LMFAO @ Mysonne playin’ Lady Luck’s love interest in her new video

OH. BOY.
    ———————————————————————-

i heard snoop from the wire was her first choice

87. pockets Says:

jeez i tell u the last week or so my wrist has been cramping up, shit is really taking its toll. not to mention my left knee has been hurting for awhile too.

88. g7 Says:

i’m still laughin bout the Mysonne/Pippen comparison

89. ant Says:

where does “nas is like” rank in nas catalouge??

90. fifty cents Says:

salam pock, these scoundrels went in in mumbai – shit’s disgustin *thanks God shit didn’t happen in the states*

91. A tribe called quest Says:

pockets Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:51 pm
    ————————————————————————

gotta stop watching bangbros on your knees bra

is two bags of pop corn o.d status

93. Big Homie Says:

*farts and fans smell towards the next person who comments*

94. g7 Says:

pockets Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:51 pm

^no really sure what can cure that?

95. BKScribe Says:

lol @ this muffugga tellin me bout punctuation.

“suck a dick get the fuck outta here” (c) Cam

I don’t mean that literally though, since that appears to be your preference fuck boy

96. EnglandRepresent Says:

Wow BK do you know about puncution? Reading comprehension?

^^You probably need to relax a little chap. No need for the random aggyness.

97. pockets Says:

Just asking cos I know there’s no love lost between your two countries.

^smh and lol dude, like why would i be happy people are getting killed wats happening in mumbai is terrible. just because theres animosity between the two countries’ governments doesnt mean theres animosity between the people. pakistanis dont hate indians, indians dont hate pakistanis (generally). unless u start talking cricket, then fisticuffs get thrown.

98. A tribe called quest Says:

ant Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:52 pm
    where does “nas is like” rank in nas catalouge??

———————————————————

1. the world is yours
    2. it aint hard to tell
    3. NAS IS LIKE

99. g7 Says:

fluck you big homie…lol

100. pockets Says:

this song is kinda tough, but not really

^LOL at me actually kind of understanding that statement

101. jdot Says:

Chocolate news= not funny

102. g7 Says:

BKScribe Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 11:54 pm
    lol @ this muffugga tellin me bout punctuation.

“suck a dick get the fuck outta here” (c) Cam

===
    lol. son needs to step his lurk game up.

103. Big Homie Says:

Nas is Like by far top 5 Nas songs of all time.

104. pockets Says:

gotta stop watching bangbros on your knees bra

^*rubs chin* ok, ok, pretty nice pretty nice.

105. the snow donkey Says:

“rafi Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:45 pm
    “I’m trying to think who else rapped over this sample.”

Originally Diamond D.”
    _____________________

no doubt- everybody forgets about ‘i went for mine’….
    but supposedly ‘dj scratch u sick for this one’…….

the break, ‘faded lady’ is ill btw

106. PW Says:

unless u start talking cricket, then fisticuffs get thrown.

lol.

107. 2203EnglandRepresent Says:

I see youse BK. How’s the Urban Folk Music venture working out for you? For what it’s worth I think your stage name of Buckteeth Billy is just fine. Don’t listen to the rest of ’em. *daps*

108. pockets Says:

salam pock, these scoundrels went in in mumbai – shit’s disgustin

^yea definitely. i just found about this stuff like two hours ago, i was aggy at the end of the news report they said an islamic radical group was taking responsiblity i just pshhh and rolled my eyes like damnit i was hoping not

109. A tribe called quest Says:

lol

I WENT FOR MINE IS THE DIAMOND D SONG. Busta went it on this too

110. EnglandRepresent Says:

I see youse BK. How’s the Urban Folk Music venture working out for you? For what it’s worth I think your stage name of Buckteeth Billy is just fine. Don’t listen to the rest of ‘em. *daps* .

111. pockets Says:

farsideoff do u get hard-ons when u see apostrophes and semicolons n shit

112. g7 Says:

Just deleted some unnecessary memory off my mp3 player. Aka 808’s + Heartbreaks.

113. Smear Says:

wtf is with wayne deciding to throw shots @ Fifty all of a sudden, now he thinks he got clout… He was kissin ass when fif called him out last year “i want to kiss youy like Baby do Wayne….that shit sound so gay”….
    lol

114. BKScribe Says:

LOL @ Eng

it goes man it goes…

also for the record…

a grand slam > hittin a six or whatever you fruitbag euros do in cricket

115. A tribe called quest Says:

hey now that Nas got a shitty album out of his system (streets diciple) and that political shit out of the way (Untilitled).

any chance of nas doing something that’ll help his legacy

116. Big Homie Says:

Eng Biggie is overated like Pac

117. Smear Says:

dWayne sound like he’s sayin “I’m an enema” on that track

salam pock, these scoundrels went in in mumbai – shit’s disgustin

^ that shits ill, you know the World is watching to see what Barack says about it. Besides the usual, America condemns acts of terrorism.

119. pockets Says:

these scoundrels went in in mumbai – shit’s disgustin

^ that shits ill

^humanity fail

any chance of nas doing something that’ll help his legacy

^ i heard nas say in an interview something that hinted to Untitled being just the begining. Meaning the next joint will probably be political too.

121. g7 Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

November 27th, 2008 at 12:01 am

^reachin’. n/h. I do hope that Nas does do something less theme based on his next album. It’d be cool if he just focused on making straight heaters. Conceptual songs are cool, but he doesn’t need to tie them all into one theme like with the past few albums.

I just heard something creepy, is it true that you can only move as fast at the person in front of you.

123. g7 Says:

Smear Says:

November 27th, 2008 at 12:03 am
    dWayne sound like he’s sayin “I’m an enema” on that track

==
    lol

124. Smear Says:

unless u start talking cricket, then fisticuffs get thrown.
    yeah the Aussie team wouldn’t go to Pakistan… but happily toured India (being “safe” and all) now look at Mumbai…..fucked up.

125. EnglandRepresent Says:

Eng Biggie is overated like Pac

^^If I was at the bowling hall Big Holmes, I’d skittle your fockin head for that transgression. (no)

# A tribe called quest Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:50 pm

D. Billz Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:43 pm
    LMFAO @ Mysonne playin’ Lady Luck’s love interest in her new video

OH. BOY.
    ———————————————————————-

i heard snoop from the wire was her first choice

^ *kurt cobain*

127. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Our survey says the people wished they had toured India instead. I’d do the riverdance in my office if Ponting took some shrapnel to the head.

128. Smear Says:

what the fuck is wrong with people?

129. pockets Says:

I’d skittle your fockin head for that trans

^whoa thats some pretty dark imagery

130. ProG Says:

808s & Heartbreak = classic shit.

101 killed…. the question I asked earlier never got answered. They were targeting british and american citizens… Do they cut a brother some slack on some shit like that. Does race matter? or American blood is American blood.

132. pockets Says:

Do they cut a brother some slack on some shit like that. Does race matter?

^nope.

133. g7 Says:

to them I don’t think race matters imo. they’re just focusing on the passports.

134. Smear Says:

I’d do the riverdance in my office if Ponting took some shrapnel to the head.
    Damn Eng? I on’t know whats more offensive, the ponting death wish……. or you doing the riverdance. ya dodgy cunt.LOL

135. pockets Says:

wait wait wait wait wait

is mos defs album coming out on November 25th or what??

136. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^American blood is American blood my son. Unfortunately bullets and shrapnel/ bomb explosions don’t discriminate between skin colour.

137. Big Homie Says:

Smh at them playing Al Greens greatest hits. Ust to piss people off I gave the dj mu 808s bootleg to play

Smh at me still at the table solo drinking my end pitcher of Budweiser and still not bowling. This one Persian chick bowling has an ass on her for days. Her thong is showing too

138. g7 Says:

pockets Says:

November 27th, 2008 at 12:15 am
    wait wait wait wait wait

is mos defs album coming out on November 25th or what??

^it may appear magically in stores like his last album did. that was one of the most under promoted albums ever.

139. pockets Says:

yeah the Aussie team wouldn’t go to Pakistan

^wtf? was this the time around when Bhutto was assasinated and there were those riots. or are those anglo-saxtons just idiots.

^if you really take a deeper look at this, its crazy

141. pockets Says:

^yea oh man i was listening to true magic the other day and i was like wow i never heard this before and this is so dope

142. g7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 27th, 2008 at 12:18 am

^lol

143. Big Homie Says:

Mos Def album out? Naw…Nov 25th

^take the pic.

145. pockets Says:

^dude ur kinda lame…or ur just an alcoholic.

146. NAS SOMETHING FOUL - NEW MUSIC FROM NAS SOMETHING FOUL Says:

[…] NEW MUSIC FROM NAS – “SOMETHING FOUL” – salutes nahright […]

147. BornIn83 Says:

Nas top 5 dead or alive. Sorry. His Lyricism is outrageous.

Not based off the strength of this song, (although still crazy), but his pen is still sharp and in his prime he was as anyone to ever do it. His catalog is ridiculous now. Illmatic, It Was Written, I Am, Nastradamus, The Firm Album, Lost Tapes, Stillmatic, God’s Son, Street Disciple, Hip Hop is Dead, and Untitled….about 12 projects plus the QB collabs, all absurd except for Nastradamous and some of Street Disciple which are still pretty dope and have some gems on them.

btw the Untitled album was WAY underrated. I felt like heads should have embraced that album a little more.

some of my other fav lyricists and when (no order)

1998 Pun, 2000 Ghostface, 2002 Eminem, 1998 AZ, 1995 Big L, 2004 Jadakiss, 1995 Tupac, 1995 Biggie, 1998 Andre3000, 1998 Krayzie Bone, 1998 Hov, 2000 Beanie Sigel, etc…

148. Almost-Daily Briefs: 11/27/08 | Birthplace Magazine Says:

[…] Happy T-Day. Jay-Z Is Dreaming Again [Birthplace Magazine] Happy (Belated) Birthday Jean Grae [Different Kitchen] Nas & Tapemasters Cooking Something Foul [NahRight] […]