Alfamega Apologizes for Dirty Awards Brouhaha

Alfamega spoke with MTV News about the fracas between Grand Hustle and Shawty Lo’s crew at the 2008 Dirty Awards the other night. He explained how the situation got out of hand:

“It escalated, dawg,” Alfa said, then implied that Lo is envious of T.I.’s success. “I think [Lo] feels like he ain’t getting his just due. I can understand, but God will give you blessings, and your blessings might not as be as big as the next man. Be thankful for what you got.

“What happened with me — Tip had nothing to do with that,” Alfa added, now going into what led to the night’s second incident. “It just happened. They was performing the song, I was like, ‘Let’s have fun.’ I start dancing. I’m feeling good. That’s my boy, Yung L.A., he made it. I get on top of the table, Shawty gets on the table. Shawty fakes like he’s gonna throw a drink on me. By then I stepped down.”

Who in their right mind would antagonize that behemoth? Carlos is about as sharp as a bag of wet kittens.

Mega also expressed remorse for disrupting the show:

On another note, how great is it that his next single is called “Warrior”?

74 Responses to “Alfamega Apologizes for Dirty Awards Brouhaha”

1. the watcherz Says:

prude whores>>open whore>>wifeys

2. rex hussla Says:

Yo eskay is Donny Goines coming to your house for Thanksgiving? Mickey Factz?

3. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Happy Spanksgiving, Shout out to the woman next to me that keeps coughing and not giving a fack

4. blahk duppy Says:

Yo eskay is Donny Goines coming to your house for Thanksgiving? Mickey Factz?

^ *dead*

# rex hussla Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 3:34 pm

Yo eskay is Donny Goines coming to your house for Thanksgiving? Mickey Factz?

^ *Alfa’d*

6. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

rex hussla Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:34 pm
    Yo eskay is Donny Goines coming to your house for Thanksgiving? Mickey Factz?

Geez

7. the watcherz Says:

>>Yo eskay is Donny Goines coming to your house for Thanksgiving? Mickey Factz?

oh so you got jokes rex?

9. blahk duppy Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 3:34 pm

Yo eskay is Donny Goines coming to your house for Thanksgiving? Mickey Factz?

^ *Alfa’d*

^ lol Mazzi’s gonna do a walking blog at eskay’s crib and film Mickey and donny freestyling at dinner.

# the watcherz Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 3:37 pm

^ ROFLCPTR

11. Charles Oakley Says:

Beyonce in a skin tight outfit

12. Iceberg slim Says:

I love and i miss jail and i aint scared and want to go back…see mase harlem world interlude and Alfamega

13. green eyes Says:

ROFLCPTR

^que?

14. Iceberg Slimm Says:

the watcherz Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:37 pm
    ——————–
    *D.O.A.*

15. blahk duppy Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:41 pm
    Beyonce in a skin tight outfit

^ the one where she looks like shes taking a dump, gave me a slight boner.

16. Big Homie Says:

Dying to hear “Warrior”

17. rex hussla Says:

oh so you got jokes rex?
    _______________________

No disrespect. Happy Spanksgiving Eskay.

18. G7 Says:

>>Mazzi’s gonna do a walking blog at eskay’s crib and film Mickey and donny freestyling at dinner.

^*powerbombs midget co-worker*

19. Iceberg slim Says:

Iceberg Slimm Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:43 pm
    the watcherz Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:37 pm
    ——————–
    *D.O.A.*

Man stop using my nae, thats the reason you have to add 2 m’s at the end, jesus, just call urself ice or sumthin…

20. rex hussla Says:

No homo but I’m pretty sure Alfamega has ate other human beings. Like, somebody was talking shit and Mega just attacked the motherfucker and ate him.

21. blahk duppy Says:

^ayo izzy dead?

22. G7 Says:

Iceberggg Slim> Iceberg Slim > Iceberg Slimm

23. Iceberg slim Says:

Wuts sad is i live in the south and one out of 5 dudes act like alfamega, dudes in the south are always ready to fight

24. the watcherz Says:

the one where she looks like shes taking a dump, gave me a slight boner.
    was it her outfit ,her, or the fact she look she taking a dump that turned you on???

25. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

rex hussla Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:48 pm

*stabs self repeatedly with pen*

26. Iceberg Slimm Says:

———————-
    Nigga, I don’t know you. And you don’t know me. I seen you on here once anyway

27. rex hussla Says:

and who got knocked out? That dude was just OUT. Ain’t that a bitch to be all dressed up at an award show partying it up and next thing you know BLACKOUT.

28. I Fux Says:

alfamega had a little video in rotation, whats the name of that jawn? shit went kind of hard.

Yo Big Shout out to Lizards and other Reptile Species, No disrespect to Papoose

29. blahk duppy Says:

^it was the pose and the outfit.

30. the watcherz Says:

any nigga take my name i will alfamega you nigga…. know that lol

31. rex hussla Says:

Shout out to Marsupials, no disrespect to the broad EngRep is banging.

32. Iceberg Slimm Says:

@rex: I read somewhere that was Lo’s brother

33. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Iceberg Slimm Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:51 pm
    ———————-
    Nigga, I don’t know you. And you don’t know me. I seen you on here once anyway

This shit is too funny….

34. The Homies Says:

A star has been born.

2 things about Alfa

1. He should change the title of his album to “The Lunatic is on the Prowl” before Lupe does. *

2. Grand Hustle is really awful at actually getting albums into stores by guys not T.I, but if he came with another great single, he could be that galvanizing force the forces Grand Hustle to shape up, the same way Roc A Fella really hit its stride when they put Beenie Siegel first album.

*Pink Floyd reference for you SDN afflicted

35. Latarian Milton Says:

36. I Fux Says:

“Im Pressing Charges” “Where my Durag at”

37. Latarian Milton Says:

after i heard of fux’s tradition i’m doing my own spanksgiving tonite with my jewish homies

*shekelsgivings*

38. Latarian Milton Says:

*catches nuccas sleepin with no pajamas on*

39. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

It’s fun to do bad things

40. rex hussla Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:55 pm
    *catches nuccas sleepin with no pajamas on*
    ________________________________________

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then whaaaat??!?!?!

41. the watcherz Says:

im wanna smoke so much weed tomorrow

42. Iceberg slim Says:

Iceberg Slimm Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:51 pm
    ———————-
    Nigga, I don’t know you. And you don’t know me. I seen you on here once anyway

Man everyone on here knows me including you, swagger/name jacker….U think it was a coincendince that you tried to put in ur name and it was already taken and you had to add 2 m’s?? Ill tell you what, you put Iceberg Slims Son and no hard feelings

43. Latarian Milton Says:

@ rex i’m just quoting that fairybyrd jones

44. robabank Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Latarian Milton Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:55 pm
    *catches nuccas sleepin with no pajamas on*
    ________________________________________

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then whaaaat??!?!?!
    ^^^^^^^^

Double AYOOOOO for you wanting to know more

45. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:55 pm
    *catches nuccas sleepin with no pajamas on*

*Speechless*

By far the gayest shit ever said on Nah

46. PHENOMENON Says:

Alf > Alfamega

47. I Fux Says:

I can watch the Soulja Girl Clip everyfucking day for the rest of my life. It dont get no betta than that

*has no jew friends* sheisters not included

# rex hussla Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Latarian Milton Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:55 pm
    *catches nuccas sleepin with no pajamas on*
    ________________________________________

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then whaaaat??!?!?!
    ^^^^^^^^

Double AYOOOOO for you wanting to know more

Lmao….oh shit….

50. nation Says:

>> Carlos is about as sharp as a bag of wet kittens.

lol

>> “I embarrassed, y’all,” he said. “Certain people were subjected to the pepper spray. By them trying to spray me, that lingering fumes got other people. I’m embarrassed by the whole situation.”

what movie am i thinking about…

51. I Fux Says:

*names award show The CLEANS*

52. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Mega looks like the type to smile while dying

53. PHENOMENON Says:

*catches nuccas sleepin with no pajamas on*

^ ^
    Isn’t that a Jim Jones line?

54. blahk duppy Says:

*plans visit to hole in the wall strip club with the bottom of the barrel bitches*

55. Latarian Milton Says:

jokes aside, that dom kennedy/pac div/carter shit over the skatebizzle P beat goes extra hard

>>eskay having dinner with sean p they eating raw turkey and got pigs on the stick spinning round a fire …they eat like wizards and sorcerers’

^that was actually a good one

57. MalakiDaGod Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 4:00 pm
    Mega looks like the type to smile while dying

LMFAO OW SHIT

AlfaMega>>>>>>Your Fav Gangsta Rapper!!!

58. I Fux Says:

speaking of fumes I was on a flight and this broad decides to spary her perfume. and naturally the whole cabin starts smelling and this fucking fat fuck white man starts yelling about getting a head ache and shit dude is sitting behind me. Sure the perfume stank but him yelling was much more annoying. I turned around told him to keep it down, dude tried to yell that didnt I smell it. I was like “Ok Fuck it, too bad she already did it and it was her gaffe but we in the air suck it up and quit being a fucking bitch and tone it down” that white man shut up so damn fast had him speaking to the Flight Attendent by the bathroom in whisper tones.

59. I Fux Says:

chea where that at?

60. Latarian Milton Says:

*rocks a navajo coat with fur collar and raps in the snow*

730 dipset talibang, u bitches

61. Plug Says:

2 iceberg slims. whos who?

62. blahk duppy Says:

^thats whats up, shout out to nahright aggressive content.

63. rex hussla Says:

Double AYOOOOO for you wanting to know more
    ________________________________________

ahhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaan AYOOOO myself right there

64. the watcherz Says:

*has no jew friends* sheisters not included

the funny part niggas sleep on is when dude grab her hair she yelled “get out my face” on sum souja boy shit sum times when bad shit happen i laugh at the person yelling more than the actually action or incident

65. Iceberg slim Says:

Is AlfaMega and Bonecruser related??

66. Iceberg Slimm Says:

——————–
    Sorry to dissapoint you (nhjic) but I refuse to sit and argue with you over a fucking “m”. If you feel that passionate about a letter then just disregard my comments

67. Iceberg slim Says:

Plug Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 4:04 pm
    2 iceberg slims. whos who?

Iceberg slim = Jayz stan
    Iceberg slimm = Iceberg slim stan

68. pfunktheking Says:

the watcherz Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 3:37 pm

LOL!!

69. ANNONYMOUS Says:

HEY..MAN I WILL FUKK ALPHAMEGA UP!!! I WISH HE WULD TRY THAT BULLSHIT WIT A NIGGA LIKE ME….THE ONLY REASON AND I MEAN THE ONLY MUTHAFUKKIN REASON IM SAYIN THIS ANNONYMOUS IS FOR HIS SAFETY!!! NOT MINE. I TRY TO AVOID CONFLICT BECAUSE I KNOW HOW QUICK I GO OFF WHEN NIGGAS TEST ME…AND IF HE REALLY WANT SOME STATIC HE CAN FIND ME IN THE AAAAAAAA!!!!

70. Interstate P Says:

Lmao…ya’ll dudes are fucking funny. Seriously, I was about to go to sleep and then I read this:
    November 26th, 2008 at 3:57 pm
    # rex hussla Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Latarian Milton Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 3:55 pm
    *catches nuccas sleepin with no pajamas on*
    ________________________________________

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then whaaaat??!?!?!
    ^^^^^^^^

Double AYOOOOO for you wanting to know more

71. dark man x Says:

^ hahahah

72. solo Says:

Alfamega looks like tyler perry

73. THE UNDERWRITER Says:

Alfamega looks like is one of the goons from Lord of the Rings that Aragon beheaded.

Man, I seriously hope y’all aren’t going to start an Alfamega buzz on NR.

74. Nah Right » Open Letter to Tip from Alfamega Says:

[…] of him being let go, but it seems a bit unfair that Tip turned his back on him like that when Mega literally went to war for Clifford, even if it was over snitching to the Feds. Like he says in the letter, they were saying the same […]