Video: Jim Jones ft. Sen & Shoota – Bad Santa Intro

You know how classic Harlem gets for Christmas. And yes, Jimmy is wearing a red onesie!

Previously: Jim Jones & Skull Gang’s Tribute To Bad Santa

54 Responses to “Video: Jim Jones ft. Sen & Shoota – Bad Santa Intro”

1. nation Says:

you wanna go halfsies on a onesie?

2. rex hussla Says:

ft. Shoota
    ___________

rap name FAIL

3. I Fux Says:

Yo no homo but I got a onesie last year for Christmas, I look like a big retarded dufus wearing it.

Ok I am openminded but If I hear a dude saying it alot like “I am Soooooo openminded like I am really openminded about shit” I immediately think this dude has took a couple of dicks to the face

4. Latarian Milton Says:

nation Says:

November 25th, 2008 at 5:56 pm
    you wanna go halfsies on a onesie?

aw man fuck NR for creating all these phenomenal inside jokes that have no utility outside of being on NR smh

when the proverbial NR barbeque happens (quarter past never) maybe these will come in handy lolol

wow, this video is classic.

*pours eggnog*

6. and the winner is... Says:

i cant believe it…i just cant..

7. Latarian Milton Says:

8. A tribe called quest Says:

You know harlem is struggling when jim jones is the guy on the forefront, and hell rell is getting blasted on the ass. (INTENTIONAL PAUSE)

what happen to the good ol’ days when niggas had cyphers in the middle of the street and niggas got bopped on the head for listening to anything other than a harlem artist

9. I Fux Says:

Nah Chea you start to tell somebody and they look at you funny but once you explain it and if they sharp they get it. Word to my homies going soldier girl “Im Pressing Charges” , “Get Out My Face”, “Anybody Want to See Jeezy Kill George Bush Shawtyyyyy” …… It Also helps when you cant get youtube on your phone and just show them a damn clip

10. Latarian Milton Says:

eskay Says:

November 25th, 2008 at 6:00 pm
    wow, this video is classic.

*pours eggnog*

*pours another glass*

merry islamic dipset taliban christmas errybody

11. nation Says:

>> my son’s onesie game is so surius, all colors and patterinz even ones that say shit like “I STILL LIVE WITH MY PARENTS” all types of gutter ish (baby-wise)

DEAD @ I STILL LIVE WITH MY PARENTS

12. I Fux Says:

*gives Onesie with dicks printed on it to greenie for Festeves*

13. nation Says:

i’m still playing 808s & Heartbreak

14. Latarian Milton Says:

lol @ fux bringing friends into the inner sanctum of his NR posting game

i keep my shit close to the chest

15. I Fux Says:

*downs eggnog all over facial* *in the pour Champeggnog remix video*

16. nation Says:

^ word up, although this is shit i can’t imagine myself saying to another grown man

*Lights Kwanzaa candles*

*puts up Hanukkah tree*

18. I Fux Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

November 25th, 2008 at 6:03 pm
    lol @ fux bringing friends into the inner sanctum of his NR posting game

i keep my shit close to the chest

^^^ I used to but I got some Savy niggas that retractd from my Blog and just reading comments on ALumnah. Not Fabe Dogg though he is mad dumb

19. nation Says:

>> i keep my shit close to the chest

stay close Buck [||}}}}}}}

20. green eyes Says:

i didnt hate that.

eskay said:
    *pours eggnog*

^ is that the holiday “aw skeet skeet” ?

21. A tribe called quest Says:

this is gonna be heavy on the pause button.

But if i ever lost a girl to Krondon i’d fucking commit suicide by slicing my neck with a young berg cd

22. Beezy Says:

Yo if that native american looking jacket he is rocking catches on I quit hip-hop.

23. green eyes Says:

hi nation!

24. I Fux Says:

vimeo.com/2338650

Did you guys watch these two clips? I cant even look at myself on that first one, I needed to pretty myself up a little I look like a fucking bum

vimeo.com/2338365

25. nation Says:

^ i was bred to get it in, no spoon

26. nation Says:

hi greens!!!!

27. rex hussla Says:

I Fux Says:

_____________________________________________________________

haha co-sign

28. and the winner is... Says:

where is the ying yand twins chrismas edition…i miss those guys….

29. I Fux Says:

I heard that one ying yang dude and DJ Paul created a new rap super group called The Menedez Brothas

30. and the winner is... Says:

I Fux Says:
    November 25th, 2008 at 6:06 pm
    vimeo.com/2338650

vimeo.com/2338365

________________

dam you an ugly dude…lol…where are you moroco?

31. nation Says:

>> I used to but I got some Savy niggas that retractd from my Blog and just reading comments on ALumnah. Not Fabe Dogg though he is mad dumb

yo fux that story said about you’re friend talking about getting music off NR is happening to me more and more

32. I Fux Says:

Ya Nation I was going to send in a favor to Eskay to post a track of my dude who drops his album on Black Friday and he has a little movement. But I didnt.

A Favor will kill you faster than a bullet(c)Carlito

33. PW Says:

Wow…this is..wow.

LF: Erk and Jerk is sooooo much better when it’s really cold.

34. I Fux Says:

ya all my homies now get their music here now instead of waiting for me to bring my mpb around

ganstarap.___spot

35. nation Says:

nah i meant when your friend’s like “yeah i’m browsing on Nah Right what a great site” and you’re like NEVER HURD’A IT

36. and the winner is... Says:

we major…homie we major…i thought i told you we were major…

37. I Fux Says:

nation Says:

November 25th, 2008 at 6:13 pm

^^^^ ohh ok. Remember when one of my homies had it as his homepage. I was like damnnnnnnnn do you read the comments, he says “they never talk about the music so i dont read that shit”

38. Latarian Milton Says:

A Favor will kill you faster than a bullet(c)Carlito

if it’s really good then it’s a favor *to* eskay not from him

i have 784 (or so) friends who rap but you have to let natural selection take course. rapping is like blogging for a lot of people – they don’t hit it big in 6 months and they quit. the successful people put every ounce of their being into it and don’t relent and then it’s destined to pop off and at that point people want to be on your team, not vice versa

39. I Fux Says:

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=387075 808

40. rex hussla Says:

The dude I share an office with has been mad aggy today talking to himself and shit *FUCKING DEAD*

41. Latarian Milton Says:

nation Says:

November 25th, 2008 at 6:13 pm

really tho? i know ur on ur semi-anonymous game but aren’t u ever going to have a coming out party

wait for it

waaaaaaait for it

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it

……

………..poz….

42. nation Says:

43. Latarian Milton Says:

ok folks i got mad shit to finish b4 turkey break, holla back

44. I Fux Says:

the myspace link is my homie who is dropping his album friday

45. I Fux Says:

peace chea

46. MalakiDaGod Says:

wow jim jones spit a lil something in this and fixed his sloppy ass flow

47. superstar o Says:

i made this beat..real talk..you hear the bang that beat tag its my tag..come check out more of my work

myspace.com/superstarobeatz

48. ya maw Says:

Damn that shit was good.

49. Brent Says:

didnt jimmy already do a christmas album?

50. Dat nik. Says:

DAMN! Jimmy Jones REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! advanced his flow and lyrics….watch out for this boy! And I speak the truth hating bitches!(obviously not most of ya’ll but for the majority of ya’ll…CALLING THE DEDICATION 3 WEAK!? Your a certified HATER IF YOU BELIEVE THAT!)

51. onemoodydude Says:

superstar o Says:

November 25th, 2008 at 8:28 pm

myspace.com/superstarobeatz

^^^ OREO??? How long you been hip to NR? Chilly musta put you on HUH?(no GoldDust) Nice beat though patna

52. onemoodydude Says:

superstar o Says:

November 25th, 2008 at 8:28 pm

myspace.com/superstarobeatz

53. iop#]- Says:

does any1 know where jim jones got that jacket

54. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Starr ft. Juelz Santana - Jingle Bellz Says:

[…] Previously: Jim Jones ft. Sen & Shoota – Bad Santa Intro (Video) […]