Video: Mazzi – Walking Blog #11 (RIP MC Breed)

46 Responses to “Video: Mazzi – Walking Blog #11 (RIP MC Breed)”

*Thinks about the ninja that shot the video in U.S.A boutique*

^You talkin’ about Smash.

“Too Much For Me” is probably the best local song that has ever dropped and played on 92Q.

2. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I buy my boxers from K-mart, yeahhhhh

3. Big Homie Says:

*farts and fans smell towards the next person after this comment*

Well, actually COMP’s “Harder” (pause) is the best.

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

I buy my boxers from K-mart, yeahhhhh

^That shit had me dyin’. Them niggas had to been the class clowns in school.

6. Chase Says:

Yo on some real shit, did anyone here see the American Gangster episode on J. Edgar Hoover and COINTELPRO?

For your sakes my people, if you don’t want to pick up a book and read, then please watch that episode. If you never watch another American Gangster episode, watch that one.

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:07 pm

^Here ya go b-ease. I’m gonna find dat bitch in the pink.

This is why I left Maryland for good….LOL!

8. Joe 88 Says:

^I gotta co-sign that. It was other songs that got bump, but I never liked them like I do “too much for me” they took a crunk club beat & was spitting some chick shit over it, genius, the ninjas gonna rock with it, & the chickens are gonna love it cause it’s for them.

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That shit had me dyin’. Them niggas had to been the class clowns in school.
    You dont even know i was in tears (pause)

10. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    I’m gonna find dat bitch in the pink.

Shouldnt be too difficult. There’s not that many strip clubs on Baltimore Street.

And good looks on the links.

11. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I just to rock the jerseys with the faded number, fuck it. Bring my GI Joes to school too….

12. Beezy Says:

>>Yeah I seen that shit. I am using Hoover’s method of power consolidation in the course of my current occupation.

13. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ CiCi

*runs before I get another knee to the nuts*

*Falls*

*Gets boot to the nuts*

*rolls in harbor*

14. Words is Born Says:

Words is Born Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 4:08 pm
    D. Billz Says:

^Word? I go to Towson U. too. One of my homies here is from Mount V. Them mofos at TU is definitely about that party ish. Most of ‘em are white kids from Jersey/NY and just don’t give a fuck.

+++
    yeah, they were wildin’. there’s some decent lookin’ girls there too… you weren’t at the T-pain concert in october?

15. b-ease Says:

No-sign. Tim Trees’ “Bank Roll”>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just kiddding. I’m cosigning. Even in light of the Comp joint, I silll think the Ja sounding nigga gets the W for this one.

# Words is Born Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

D. Billz Says:

+++

^Hell to the nah I aint go. I’m considered an old head (27) in college. Lampin’ at a TU show to see TPizzle is not what’s up. As for the chicks, TU got rated number 2 or 3 for having the best lookin’ women a couple years back. It was in Playboy mag.

17. b-ease Says:

This is why I left Maryland for good….LOL!

Oh, you’ll back. They always come back…lol

18. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^That shit had me dyin’. Them niggas had to been the class clowns in school.

if you went to school w/ zeek, i’m pretty sure you learned 0.

19. b-ease Says:

Word? I actually thought it was #1. Either way, the moral of the story is, bad snow bunnies = Towson U.

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:12 pm

lol @ CiCi

*runs before I get another knee to the nuts*

*Falls*

*Gets boot to the nuts*

*rolls in harbor*

LOL! You know I’d come through to support the Joee88 movement.

21. Words is Born Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 4:13 pm
    # Words is Born Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

D. Billz Says:

+++

+++
    agreed on all levels.

No-sign. Tim Trees’ “Bank Roll”>>>>>>>>>>>>

^YO. First thing I read was that Tim Trees comment. I was about to roundhouse my boot in your chest. Lol. But yeah, SMASH takes the dub for having the best single. I hope mofos up north don’t hate on us and let the song get some bump. I bet 50 gonna have madd jokes if does reach beyond the 410.

23. Joe 88 Says:

They still play bank rolls down here, I hated that shit, but in the clubs that shit was like “big pimping” “hypnotize” & “in the club” combined, bitches lost there mind when that shit came on

24. I Fux Says:

vimeo.com/2125379

^^ I went to school with him albiet not in the same class but still

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

This is why I left Maryland for good….LOL!

Oh, you’ll back. They always come back…lol

LMAO!!!

what mall was that USA Boutique in?

that’s like a Niggerish Landmark.

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:13 pm

This is why I left Maryland for good….LOL!

Oh, you’ll back. They always come back…lol

Word to me going back to MD tomorrow for the holiday….LOL

27. RoBaBank Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:04 pm

# Big Homie Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 3:43 pm

I have not shaved in 2 months.

I love my facial

I do too.
    ^^^^^^^^

whoooaaa that could really be misconstrued

>>I’m shooting a video in downtown locker room storage room next week, I need some females to model in the video, you up for it?

^ *does cartwheels on 695*

Joe gonna shoot his video at Old Town Mall.

29. Beezy Says:

Word to me going back to MD tomorrow for the holiday….LOL

>Wait there is a holiday coming up?

30. Joe 88 Says:

what mall was that USA Boutique in?

that’s like a Niggerish Landmark.

^It was in mondawmin, the only mall in the city, the rest are in the county. Niggerish is a under statement

that’s like a Niggerish Landmark.

^LOL!

Probably the one in Security Square. That’s what it looked like.

32. b-ease Says:

what mall was that USA Boutique in?

Mondawmin. In West Baltimore. In the 90’s it was called Murder Mall.

33. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:17 pm

what mall was that USA Boutique in?

that’s like a Niggerish Landmark.

I was about to say…LOL!

I’m like “That can’t be Owings Mill…”

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:15 pm

^Hell to the fuck yeah. Oh boy! Back in ’01/’02 in the Paradox, they used to play that right before or after Club music. That was the cool down song after the FIRST set of club music. Club music got played twice in there because the Dox stayed open so late so they had to hype the crowd up once again before the let out. I can’t believe I used to diddy-bop/2-step/rock out to music for fuckin’ 6 hours straight. We used to be crew deep in that bitch. Good times.

# b-ease Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:18 pm

what mall was that USA Boutique in?

Mondawmin. In West Baltimore. In the 90’s it was called Murder Mall.

^Walbrook and Douglas kids. SMFH. I don’t know how Coppin students even had the guts to walk up in there if they wasn’t from round here. But a lot of Coppin students are from gully ass places on the East Coast so I guess it wasn’t too bad. Iono.

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

*humps around*

37. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i remember when i was a lil nigga, i was always scared to go in the hood urban apparel shops b/c they always had the baddest chicks walkin the floor like “you need some help?”

i couldn’t afford the shit, so i didn’t want the hoes to look at me like i was a lame. . . so i just stayed out. . . .

i bet them same hoes probably still work there, 7 years later. . . .

38. Beezy Says:

Damn, how did I get stuck in the room with all these Maryland niggas?

*lurks until the conversation changes*

39. Big Homie Says:

*humps around*

^ The King of R&B!!! Forever!!

40. b-ease Says:

i bet them same hoes probably still work there, 7 years later. . . .

Yep. More kids and more tatoos, but same hoes.

41. Joe 88 Says:

Well billz your a trooper (n/h), cause after the stories I heard about the dox, I wasn’t going no where near that club in 00’/01′. Then when I finally went down there & seen how big the bouncers was, I knew that this isnt exactly the place I wanna “chop it up” at. I heard a ninja shot a chick in the ass for not giving him any rap, if that’s true, i’m mike jordan pop status

42. I Fux Says:

family member being a mechanic > ______________

# b-ease Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:14 pm

^Really? I never knew the whole story. But yeah, that’s definitely believable. Word to my Comm 480 partner Ashley. She madd cool and I would put her in the Bob Backlin any day.

44. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 4:23 pm

i bet them same hoes probably still work there, 7 years later. . . .

The sole reason I don’t go The Gallery between the hours of 2-5 on the weekdays …pure Philadelphia Grade-A kiddie bullshit popping off. I don’t want to go to jail for punching some butch chick or smart-ass little Philly girl in the face…

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!!!

the chicken wing!!!

so billz, were do i go up in towson to see the snowflakes? like, is there a hangout spot, or do i just head up to TU and get in where i fit in?

46. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Not one comment on this walking blog shit