Video: Kanye Gives His AMA to Lil Wayne

Here’s the footage of Kanye offering his American Music Award for Best Rap/Hip-Hop Male Artist to D.Carter.

Previously: Kanye West – Heartless (Live @ The AMA’s)

47 Responses to “Video: Kanye Gives His AMA to Lil Wayne”

1. Latarian Milton Says:

lupend

2. I Fux Says:

*gives work award to Little Wayne*

3. Joe 88 Says:

Video: Kanye Gives His AMA to Lil Wayne

^Ayo!

4. I Fux Says:

*gives year end trip award to Nahright*

5. I Fux Says:

*smh at half the people showing up late today*

I thought you were going to be out of town for the holidays

*I say*

I will be out for Festeves

*the whites laugh out loud*

6. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^Bangladesh made those beats? Holy moley donut shop, “forever” can be debated as the hardest (n/h) 8ball & MJG song ever. I remember the first time I heard that shit, I made my home replay that shit the whole ride out owings mills to see these bitches, made him play it all the way back, & everytime I got in his car

yea, the jawn at the beginning of “forever” when the chick is like “oooh la la bangladesh. . . . “

7. nation Says:

>> dont front. I seen the boat. in that article you posted in nah right lite… when you was sittin on the couch wit the labtop.

dead……

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

Are we all supposed to go “Awww….” or something?

9. Prince Says:

kanye was like i dont want this piece of shit award wheres lil wayne he takes anything lol

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

PLEASE TELL ME NIGGAS REMEMBER AI’S SONG “40 BARS”!!!!!!!!!!!

11. b-ease Says:

Jordin Sparks amazon ass could get it. Early.

12. Beezy Says:

PLEASE TELL ME NIGGAS REMEMBER AI’S SONG “40 BARS”!!!!!!!!!!!

>>That shit was a debacle. What was his rap name….Jewels or something?

13. b-ease Says:

PLEASE TELL ME NIGGAS REMEMBER AI’S SONG “40 BARS”!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course. It sucked. But its probably the second best NBA star rap song ever after “You can’t Stop the Reign”.

14. Latarian Milton Says:

@ fux i was here this morning but i had to leave for a sec to get this cash

*sings nonsensical hook*

hulabalawalasalamularalapolawala

i’m getting ay-rab moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

p.s. *gives ciara a kiss on each cheek euro style*

15. Chase Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 3:19 pm
    PLEASE TELL ME NIGGAS REMEMBER AI’S SONG “40 BARS”!!!!!!!!!!!

^YOu mean that little ninja Sparkle… hahahah

16. Joe 88 Says:

^This is the funniest shit ever, DMX is gonna be that ninja forever off this interview alone

you know who the fuck i’m talking about bitch, I let you live, you seen them TEN TRUCKS OUT FRONT, THEY WAS FOR ME, YOU WAS GONNA GET FOUND IN THE BACK OF ONE OF THEM MUTHAFUCKERS BITCH, BUT I LET YOU LIVE by the grace of god

*Dead*

17. Prince Says:

Beezy Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 3:20 pm
    PLEASE TELL ME NIGGAS REMEMBER AI’S SONG “40 BARS”!!!!!!!!!!!

>>That shit was a debacle. What was his rap name….Jewels or something?

^^ yea ball players should never rap lol AI Shaq and kobe all tried and there all horrible lol

18. Latarian Milton Says:

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 3:19 pm
    PLEASE TELL ME NIGGAS REMEMBER AI’S SONG “40 BARS”!!!!!!!!!!!

c’mon collin. . . .you dealin w/ mad philly niggas on here! i remember bumpin that shit before basketball games!

just 40 fuckin bars from the mouth of a crook!

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 3:20 pm

Jordin Sparks amazon ass could get it. Early.

Is she even 18 yet?

21. Joe 88 Says:

Dana Barros had a rap album too, don’t remember not one word of any song, I just remember him walking off at the end of the video

Shaq freestyle about kobe knowing how his ass taste > can’t stop the reign

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

b-ease Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 3:20 pm
    Jordin Sparks amazon ass could get it. Early.

she tight to me for some reason. . . . but SMH @ the nigga chris brown ICING the shit outta her!

23. Joe 88 Says:

PLEASE TELL ME NIGGAS REMEMBER AI’S SONG “40 BARS”!!!!!!!!!!!

^I know ya’ll lost every game after listening to that shit, j/k

24. nation Says:

>> i remember AI’s shit, it wasn’t good but it’s not like it was terrible. please yall he’s no lupe but compared to plies he’s eminem

those verses Jadakiss gave to Reebok were slaughter

25. Beezy Says:

those verses Jadakiss gave to Reebok were slaughter

>>I keep an extra pair in the car…

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Dana Barros . . .

stop.

you had me at “hello”. (n/h)

27. Big Homie Says:

If this was this past weekend, I would of kept this bottle of Henney, but since it is Monday and I am at work, I am giving this bottle of Henney to ya’ll

*Throws it in the air*

28. Joe 88 Says:

those verses Jadakiss gave to Reebok were slaughter

^Yep

For a commercial he fucking went in. Oh yeah, jigga got a shoe with reebok, so that’s like what 5 good pair of reeboks in there whole career?

29. Latarian Milton Says:

btw i came to georgetown right after AI left and i met mad dudes whose chick had fucked AI and not even on the low, it was just like a constant liability – at all times ur chick might get piped by the answer and come back to you. some dudes rolled with the punches but then some dudes got mad depressed and shit lol PUSSY CLOTS (c) lee iacocca

30. TheCo!!inB Says:

“I got niggas where you eat, sleep and beat your meat/Die reachin for heat”
    I was just really getting into hip hop back then but somethin about those bars didn’t sit well with me….the beat was tough as fuckin nails tho.

31. D_Block_4_Life Says:

you had me at “hello”. (n/h)
    Ol’ Jerry Maguire wacthing ass nigga

32. Latarian Milton Says:

on the strenth chipotle makes a ill burrito, i could care less if it’s not authentic, the shit’s tasty *burps pleasantly*

33. Prince Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 3:23 pm
    TheCo!!inB Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 3:19 pm
    PLEASE TELL ME NIGGAS REMEMBER AI’S SONG “40 BARS”!!!!!!!!!!!

just 40 fuckin bars from the mouth of a crook!

^^ damn yall philly dudes r loyal buz i dont care if maurbry on the knicks im not listening to any garbage he put out lol… talkin bout philly i seen the eagles threw in the towel

34. the watcherz Says:

check em out it’s the new A5s you got to rock em
    they even put a zone in the league to try to stop him
    hes the answer and the problem you don’t want it with the
    that boy go the hole and take punishment
    the young boss of the cross for 4 quarters
    and from 3-point land he’s all water
    matter fact call him the king the way he breaks down the defense
    it’s likes he got the call on a string
    and he will blow by you fast
    pentatrate and dish it high off or let it go high off the glass
    all you need is a pair of these nothing else
    your heistation is stopping and papa be something else,
    track master and j to the par
    i keep an x-tra pair in my car
    in case you wanna take it to the park
    high percentage i’ma make it from the arc
    take it from the heart ( laugh)
    this is kiss talking to you
    the A5 limited edition
    reebok brought them to you
    uh even on the court we stay fly
    Jada and AI you make sure you go get the A5s
    even on the court we stay fly
    Jada and AI you make sure you go get the A5s

yo i just typed that off the brain i wanted a pair just cause the commerical…but my older sister told my mother dont buy them cause they ugly

35. I Fux Says:

ok side story: my cuzzo has been with his chick for like 7yrs and this girl has a sister who just turned 18 last week. My Cuzzo says

“Remember she had your picture on her myspace for like ever when she was 14” all in front of his girl

His girl says “That was a little crush she had on you, she doesnt feel like that anymore”

my cuzzo says “ya but if she does feel like that she is 18 now and you can hit it” (in front of his girl he is saying this)

his girl “thats fucking sick, she may be 18 but youve known her way before that and thats not right”

I say “So what can I try and hit it”

cuz girl says “No you better not even try”

my cuzzo says “Come’n lets see if he can”

she says “if Aram bangs my sister its over between you and i”

Im dying of laughter….

cuzzo says “it was just a joke,damn i cant say shit”

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

K.O.B.E. was HORRID

He had Tyra Banks on the hook…SMH!

I Fux Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Reeboks never made a shoe that was relevant to me, maybe the blacktop jawns and pumps. But even then I would look at them skeptically.

^Negative. Word to the Pumps.

8Ball & MJG’s (feat. Lloyd) “Forever” is a heater.

LMAO @ b-ease get clowned for the turtleneck. I used to be the turtleneck king. With corduroys.

38. TheCo!!inB Says:

Bubba Chuck greased off my nigga E’s girl in Va Beach…..he was gonna kill him….and it was comedy

39. Mark Twain Fame Says:

makes sense since he got a cot damn 08 award for a album from 07…sheesh.

and Weezy’s album was big so, so be it…

40. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

that’s an L on so many fuckin levels, it ain’t funny. . . . how he find out?

41. 2Gutta Says:

first he complains for not gettin one and puttin in all this hard work but then he gives it to lil wang? SMH

42. jrp14 Says:

Kanye has so many damn awards now he probably has nohere to put them…….

Can’t Stop the Reign>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

43. jmoneydinero Says:

What was that about?

44. prophecy_projectz Says:

What a sad and breif fucking list of nominees that is.

What? No Lupe, Jay, Nas, TI?

45. richard brea Says:

look at his name on the screen when hes on the stage. it says,”kayne west.” lmfaooo.

46. vesybnvs Says:

GET A GRIP! GUY!

47. TEFLON VEST Says:

roughly translated

reporter to nas

jorge – “nas lost”

nas – ‘get outta my face”