Ryan Leslie feat. Jadakiss – How It Was Supposed To Be (RMX)

Kiss has 2 verses on this, just so you know.

Ryan Leslie feat. Jadakiss – How It Was Supposed To Be (RMX)

I’m back, no more love songs. – Jason

Props to DJ Clue.

43 Responses to “Ryan Leslie feat. Jadakiss – How It Was Supposed To Be (RMX)”

1. chea Says:

lupend

2. chea Says:

alfamega and trick trick continue to prove that if you can beat a nucca ass then u can get a record deal on the strenth of just being a hardbody scrappy motherfucker – poz

3. ChiCity Says:

fuck jadakiss….i had a family member die in 911 and all he can come up with is al-queda jada? he is a BITCH!

4. chea Says:

lol wot *dead* nate just posted and then the shit disappeared like copperfield *sees cici, cops a feel*

5. 2Gutta Says:

where you guys get all these pics?

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

# chea Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:00 pm

Oh Chea….

*throws a Nike shoe at Chea’s head*

7. ProG Says:

and the dumbest motherfucker that ever lived award goes to…
    Rico Wright, the dude who shot a guy twice, then wrote a song about it, then having it used as evidence and catching 20 years.

8. nation Says:

9. david blackham Says:

y Lupe squeezin’ Jada’s cheek?

10. chea Says:

should i cop

11. nation Says:

cop 2!

12. chea Says:

*throws a Nike shoe at Chea’s head*

it’s ok mama i likes it when u play ruff

*throws a shoe back – hard*

*knocks cici unconscious*

*whistles…walks away…quickly*

13. chea Says:

# nation Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:06 pm

cop 2!

lol thought so ok done i’m rocking this on new years, all the freaky jewish broads gon luv the kid

14. nation Says:

>> y Lupe squeezin’ Jada’s cheek?

wow chea are you gonna let him just piss on your ‘ssiah like that

>> all the freaky jewish broads gon luv the kid

ah i see you’re going to be spending NYE with work people

15. Charles Oakley Says:

16. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

ChiCity Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 10:59 pm

….. Ummmmh so did I and thousands of other people you think the world needs to censor itself to your personal feelings ?, and # 1) your gonna get mad at Jada but what about dip-set taliban and # 2) and most important you should be more mad at the current president and VP for knowingly allowing it to happen but no you got to be mad a rapper, like he knocked down the towers, especially one who has gone on record ( literally ) to say
    ” why did Bush knock down the towers ” so obviously al-queda doesn’t mean the same thing to him as it does to you ….

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# chea Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:06 pm

*throws a Nike shoe at Chea’s head*

it’s ok mama i likes it when u play ruff

*throws a shoe back – hard*

*knocks cici unconscious*

*whistles…walks away…quickly*

*pretends to be knocked out*

*gets up all the ground*

*chases Chea with a Dawn bottle in her right hand*

18. nation Says:

>> no offense intended, but when that joe budden episode started and he said he was in canada i thought he was going to introduce the kid as “nation from nah right”

yo why you gotta take it there. it’s bad enough G7 said this guy was my grand daddy

plus whitey in the new clip said he copped his pants in the home state province

19. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Charles Oakley Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:14 pm

* dies *

yo that kid looked mad uncomfortable the whole time I don’t think he has any idea what he was in store for, he probably never heard of Joe Budden and thought he was some random dude making home videos and shit little does he know how many people are gonna see that, and seriously how the fuck do you even walk in jeans like that

20. nation Says:

i’m not white

21. BKScribe Says:

# david blackham Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:05 pm

y Lupe squeezin’ Jada’s cheek?

^that was pretty funny

22. Charles Oakley Says:

the fuck? this old racist guy some sort of youtube sensation or something?

23. chea Says:

# nation Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:19 pm

i’m not white

roffle

24. nation Says:

>> the fuck? this old racist guy some sort of youtube sensation or something?

i saw that guy go up the escalator at the movie theater last week… i felt honored

25. ChiCity Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard says:

^^^^^

im mad at all of that. And I know he does not care what I think. But as he has the right to call himself that I have the right to say Fuck him! You lose your brother by Al-Queda and you tell me what you think.

26. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Charles Oakley Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:21 pm
    the fuck? this old racist guy some sort of youtube sensation or something?

27. chea Says:

whats better than these buddens vids, they are the most entertaining shit around right now

28. nation Says:

^ lupe fiasco fans are pretty funny too

29. chea Says:

smartenupchea.com

ok this bitch is truly a prostitute-ass whore. smh

30. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

ChiCity Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:23 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard says:

^^^^^

….. again, and no disrespect to you or your brother, but I lost my cousin and I’m from Northern NJ you know how many people I know who lost friends and family in there, and of course you have the right to say whatever you want but what good does that do really ? your just getting yourself worked up and it’s not like he is the only rapper to make a moniker of himself out of a ” terrorist organization ” or radical dictator ….

31. nation Says:

>> …… I was gonna say is this dude making a habit out of this shit ? how has he not gotten is teeth dentures knocked out yet, I was gonna make some joke about Canadians being a bunch of pussies but I realized the whole video I was just looking at all them hot white bitches and realized I’d have my attention focused elsewhere as well ….

i’d probably fake like i was going to hit him so that he’d leave, but if homie wanted to scrap i wouldn’t. i see my grandma when i look at that guy, dude’s mentally unstable and pushing 95 how could you try to shoot the unfair one with him

cOLD wouldn’t be happy about what you said ty, just letting you know

32. ChiCity Says:

im not arguing with you man. just a bad day and I hate everytime I see his posts. And I def dont respect hip-hop artist that dont use thier creativity and refer to themselves as bin lanid or anything like that. just having a bad day thats all.

33. chea Says:

i can’t stop listening to this remix. shit’s a masterpiece

34. BKScribe Says:

fuck jadakiss…. just because

35. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

ChiCity Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:36 pm

… word and again I’m not even saying your wrong, I agree he should go a different route it’s just al-queda and jada happen to rhyme which makes it easy and lazy ( which is what offends me the most about it ), I’m just saying there is no point in getting yourself worked up all it does is make your anger grow, don’t dwell on the negative and hope tomorrow is better …

36. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

BKScribe Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:45 pm
    fuck jadakiss…. just because

LMAO, and o yeah I saw you in the post earlier BK

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS motherfucker

* daps *

37. BKScribe Says:

LOL *Daps ty*

38. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

nation Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:32 pm

cOLD wouldn’t be happy about what you said ty, just letting you know

…. LMAO why cause I said there were mad hot white bitches running around that video, I think his response would have to be … truth.com

39. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

chea Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 11:38 pm

i can’t stop listening to this remix. shit’s a masterpiece

* clicks on link *

* reads names on track *

* eardrums revolt and make my hands immediately hit the back button on computer *

40. ant Says:

I swear I saw the name on that zshare and quickly pressed back

41. ivory Says:

my other man blew trial… they had a dub for him
    i treat his son like he’s mine… nothing but love for him

i don’t wanna talk about who’s the best in these blogs with any of you… but ask yourself this…if they put a beat on and two mc’s have to go at it… you ask yourself who can beat this guy kiss? you go ask yourself that.

42. ivory Says:

“my other man blew trial… they had a dub for him
    i treat his son like he’s mine… nothing but love for him”

hip hop pisses me off

43. BigCaSH24 Says:

ivory Says:

November 25th, 2008 at 12:37 am

“my other man blew trial… they had a dub for him i treat his son like he’s mine… nothing but love for him”

hip hop pisses me off

Lord knows Lupe will leave Jada on any beat….