Nu Jerzey Devil ft. Lil Wayne – Different Girls

Nu Jerzey Devil ft. Lil Wayne – Different Girls

Props to OS

62 Responses to “Nu Jerzey Devil ft. Lil Wayne – Different Girls”

1. Joe 88 Says:

This ninja lil wayne face look like it got a gang of mouse turds on it

2. PLUG Says:

I need a chick that makes at least 500K a year with the rump of a peach. She’ll also be required to go back up to KFC when they mess up my order to retrieve my leg , thigh and coleslaw

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

4. b-ease Says:

if you not titty fuckin in 08, you did this whole year wrong.

I’ve never titty fucked a woman before. It always seemed pointless, like getting a hand job.

5. RIGZ Says:

# DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 1:03 pm

*Bumps Dil Cosby instrumentals*

One of my favourite LPs to come out this year

6. G7 Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 12:56 pm
    Look-a-likes

Diane Sawyer = Martha Stewart

====

Diane could get it early

7. b-ease Says:

have her baby father over that bitch with his whole block betting 5 dollars on madden games.

It’s funny because it’s true.

8. M Geez Says:

This ninja lil wayne face look like it got a gang of mouse turds on it

^ *dead*

What up nah?

9. PLUG Says:

It always seemed pointless, like getting a hand job.
    ———–
    cosign. my baby moms started doin that one time back in the day. I was like “what do you think you doin?”

10. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Let me just comment on the pic

The picture is whats wrong with hiphop

Can i say that without niggas not knowing what im talking about???

Ok

11. I Fux Says:

nahright.com/2008/09/26/strong-arm-steady-ft-paul-wall-sixteen-15-bricks/

^^^^^

the hottest shit out

*daps all nah*

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    This ninja lil wayne face look like it got a gang of mouse turds on it

*DEAD*
    ___________________________

it might be one of my favorite pasttimes. . . then blowin one on their face is the icing on the cake.. . literally.

13. I Fux Says:

that Jeezy track is so breezyyyyyyyyy

14. Joe 88 Says:

^You just don’t know. Titty fucking is the shit, titties be warm, you can lift up for a minute & get brain, then you can play a lil game I like playing, I try to see how far up her face my nut gonna reach when I bust, I almost blinded this one bitch, shit was classic

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Kathy Lee Gifford = GOAT Gilf

16. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 1:20 pm

Woodro you gonna be that 34 year old nigga still living in the hood he grew up in, hanging out with all the young niggas while taking pride in being called an OG…

*Big L status*
    Lol d block you a funny nigga

17. Mark Twain Fame Says:

so anybody cop 808’s? or Theater of the Mind?

18. PLUG Says:

so anybody cop 808’s? or Theater of the Mind?
    ——
    *laughs out loud*

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol d block you a funny nigga
    im saying tho…lol

20. I Fux Says:

You just don’t know. Titty fucking is the shit, titties be warm,

^^ what if her titties look like flapjacks and got no put them together and create a nice mound quality, it’ll be like fucking a pancake

21. I Fux Says:

Theatre of the Mind is dope

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, my nigga twan knows what the bi’ness is. . . . niggas, go home and try that shit tonight. . .

that shit is incredible. . . . like, i don’t remember the first time i got some mouth, but i can describe IN DETAIL the first time i titty fucked a breezy.

23. the watcherz Says:

ayo yall gotta check out the shit on worldstar “Mother Lets Her Daughter Beat On Some Chick!” ayo white people gangsta. white people is wildin like crazy on cameras now. Its outta control son the fucked part about they not getting locked up for that shit. Let sum black get angry they calling swat on us. Fuck it its about time the white man start destroying their selves or at least getting exposed for it

*pumps fist in the air*

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# PLUG Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 1:27 pm

so anybody cop 808’s? or Theater of the Mind?
    ——
    *laughs out loud*

is that because of the leaky faucet or because you think they suck?…ha.

25. b-ease Says:

so anybody cop 808’s?

^Yea

or Theater of the Mind?
    ^Fuck no

*daps MTF*

26. G7 Says:

*daps fux, plugibus, dblock, b-ease, digital scales, rigz, mr.pap, joe, m.gees*

27. Rockabye Says:

So if I have a g and some high-quality ganja, can I get Wayne on a song, too?

28. D_Block_4_Life Says:

or Theater of the Mind?
    ^Fuck no
    You think its wack? Just asking…

29. I Fux Says:

Watch y’all BLOW like you stuck in the 80’s/auto-matic lock now im stuck in the ‘Cedes(c) Jeezy

30. b-ease Says:

*daps G7*

31. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Daps JeeSevin

32. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 1:28 pm

Theatre of the Mind is dope

nice…I mgith ahve to cop…last album I copped was Tronic.

33. Joe 88 Says:

^lol I remember my first time too, shit was sooooooo crazy, I loved it, I use to not look in there face, but now, sheeeeeeeit, i’m dazing in there eyes while i’m roughing them boobs up, lol. The best part is when they say “don’t buss on my face” & you thinkig in mid stroke “fuck what she saying, i’m hitting that face”

34. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Daps g7

35. I Fux Says:

*goes down the line low fiving(c) Bulls in the 90’s*

36. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Word right Rigz

37. G7 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 1:26 pm
    so anybody cop 808’s? or Theater of the Mind?

^not ready to give my review of 808’s yet. from what i heard, definitely not worth paying any money for. never bought a Luda album before and that probably won’t change.

38. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“I buy my boxers at K-mart yeahhhh*

39. Big Homie Says:

Anybody here check out that B.o.B. mixtape, Who the fuck is B.o.B.?

That shit is fire.

40. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Real talk, i dont like most of you niggas

Just saying

41. I Fux Says:

Luda = down south Redman?

i.e. Dope MC, Lyrical, Witty, Punchlines, High Energy and has a decent following

42. M Geez Says:

so anybody cop 808’s? or Theater of the Mind?

^ 808’s? Hell naw

Theater of the mind? Not yet, but that album is hot.

43. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Luda = down south Busta

44. I Fux Says:

dblock that was my other comparison

45. Rockabye Says:

I’m listening to 808s on ‘Ye MySpace. I think I’ll d/l it. I might buy TotM, though.

46. RIGZ Says:

On some real shit

“One Eleven” off Donuts >>>> your life

47. G7 Says:

Luda/Busta is a better comparison

48. b-ease Says:

or Theater of the Mind?
    ^Fuck no
    You think its wack? Just asking…

lol, nah I havent heard it. I’ve peeped the joints Es posted and they’re honestly all pretty good. But I just havent been able to take Ludacris seriously as an MC for a couple years now. He’s like Jamie Foxx to me, even if he makes a decent song, it just doesnt ring authentic.

49. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    November 24th, 2008 at 1:35 pm

On some real shit

“One Eleven” off Donuts >>>> your life
    ^^^^^
    Co sign that shit is the truthhhhhhhhh

50. G7 Says:

*daps big homie* miss you on the first round…nhoc.

51. PLUG Says:

The first time I got some neck I was at school. this snow bunny was a known freakazoid. I went up to her room to see what the fuss was. Im sittin on the bed and was like “what up wit some agent skully?” She was like “yo boy talks to much”. I was like “thats besides the point”. She closed the blinds and turned on that Puff daddy song with the “I got 5 on it” beat and went to work. I had the pecker protector on. as soon as I was close, I pulled it off and gave her tonsilitis. she swollowed… then took a swig of her canned mountain dew to wash it down.

…Good times…

52. Suckas! Says:

loudreams.com

53. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I want to fuck the living day lights out of both these GILF’s

54. I Fux Says:

Nah B-ease I was singing aloud to “One More Drink” cuz you know mothafuckas be on that tip,

55. b-ease Says:

LOL, yea I can definetly relate to that joint.

56. PLUG Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 1:35 pm
    On some real shit

“One Eleven” off Donuts >>>> your life
    ——-
    what number is that? I got my dilla collection tight here. track 18 or 19 is one of my faves. dont cry think is the name

*removes JAYDEE “dilla beats 05” from player*

*puts in donuts*

57. PLUG Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 24th, 2008 at 1:35 pm
    On some real shit

“One Eleven” off Donuts >>>> your life
    ——-
    what number is that? I got my dilla collection tight here. track 18 or 19 is one of my faves. dont cry I think is the name

*removes JAYDEE “dilla beats 05” from player*

*puts in donuts*

58. G7 Says:

@ MTF

what do you think about Tronic? thats the last album I bought too. It’s alright. I expected better. I think its Black Milk’s rapping style that I can’t really get into. Beats are cool, but Popular Demand is much better.

59. b-ease Says:

and turned on that Puff daddy song with the “I got 5 on it” beat

For some reason, that is funny as shit to me.

60. Snort_SnortCrazy88since88 Says:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

61. MalakiDaGod Says:

this is terrible and i havent even finished hearing it

62. The Game Hoodies Says:

dope track!! can’t wait for devils playground to drop!!!