Video: In The Studio With Jamie Foxx & T.I.

34 Responses to “Video: In The Studio With Jamie Foxx & T.I.”

*turns up Meek Mill’s “In My Bag”*

2. CiCi The Intern Says:

Fire Marty Morningwheg

3. pockets Says:

lambo to the jets like Brett did

^WOW nice

4. Chase Says:

CiCi… I’m sorry. This is no longer funny to me. The Eagles suck and My Giants Keep on trucking, even without Jacobs and Burress.

5. pockets Says:

WOOOOOOOOO TWENTY FOURRRRRRRRRRRRR IS COMING ONNNNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*turns up some BMore club*

*heel-toes*

^Wtf?! Ol’ ass dance moves. Lol

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:11 pm

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:12 pm

*turns up Meek Mill “In My Bag”*

*two-steps*

LOL!

*turns up some BMore club*

*heel-toes*

8. pockets Says:

bout to eat dinner chea wats good

24444444444444444444444444444444444444

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:14 pm

*turns up some BMore club*

*heel-toes*

^Wtf?! Ol’ ass dance moves. Lol

What’s the new shit down there….I don’t know what y’all do LOL!

On the realz, I remember watching the ILC Xmas ep with my parents and we were all surprised of his rendition of the Donnie Hathaway “This Xmas” joint.

11. Chase Says:

Ok, CiCi. I’m done for the remainder of the season… well at least until we win the super bowl. But what happened that caused him to bench McNasty???

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:11 pm

Make fun of the Eagles all you want to…they deserved to get clowned

*throws another temper tantrum*
    *cries in corner again*
    *looks at Chase with angst and sadness in her eyes*

What’s the new shit down there….I don’t know what y’all do LOL!

^ I assume this is what the young thudercats are still doing out there. From 2 years ago:

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:17 pm

McNabb threw two INTs and fumbled the football.

Andy had said to the players this week that everybody’s job was on the line. Everyone’s interpreted that as “Everyone but McNabb and Westbrook”

Andy kept his word. He pulled McNabb because he was losing us the game. To me, it was strictly psychological. Andy ain’t playing with anybody and I respect that. I never thought that he would do it. I was stunned.

I think McNabb is going to start on Thursday night, I don’t know why he wouldn’t. I think Andy was just sending McNabb and the team a message that heads all on the chopping block this week.

To me, nothing will fix this team until they get rid of Morningwheg. The play-calling has been awful.

15. Chase Says:

*throws another temper tantrum*
    *cries in corner again*
    *looks at Chase with angst and sadness in her eyes*

***Get over here girl***
    ***Grabs CiCi by the waist***
    ***Wipes tears from her eyes***
    ***Sends her in the kitchen to make turkey and cheese sandwiches***

>>Who woulda thought “Wanda” from In Living Color would have a budding singing career?

and an Oscar.

17. Da PartyStarter Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:19 pm

What’s the new shit down there….I don’t know what y’all do LOL!

^^^^ MANNNNNNNNNNNNN, That ain’t nuffin but the “Hiedy Ho” dance the Nicholas brothers,Sammy Davis, Jr. and them use to do. I KNOW because I was THERE!!!!! LOL

# eskay Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:23 pm

and an Oscar.

^Damn, forgot about that too.

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:25 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:19 pm

What’s the new shit down there….I don’t know what y’all do LOL!

^ GO OLD HEAD! lol

20. Da PartyStarter Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:26 pm

# eskay Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:23 pm

and an Oscar.

^Damn, forgot about that too.

I was sittin’ here like “Damn..Who’s Wanda? A Fly Girl?” LOL

I was sittin’ here like “Damn..Who’s Wanda? A Fly Girl?” LOL

^Memory fail. Lol.

ILC > SNL

22. Chase Says:

What’s the new shit down there….I don’t know what y’all do LOL!

^Yo that kid had me dying while he was doping that dance.

23. Blu Says:

November 23rd, 2008 at 7:27 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:26 pm

# eskay Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:23 pm

and an Oscar.

^Damn, forgot about that too.

I was sittin’ here like “Damn..Who’s Wanda? A Fly Girl?” LOL

^^^ i thought they were talking about the wayans’s sister kim “wanda” waynes from in the house. i was like…she a singer? at had to go back & look at the post.

SMH @ me lurking nahright just for the comments. yall get me thru the day

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:23 pm

*throws another temper tantrum*
    *cries in corner again*
    *looks at Chase with angst and sadness in her eyes*

***Get over here girl***
    ***Grabs CiCi by the waist***
    ***Wipes tears from her eyes***
    ***Sends her in the kitchen to make turkey and cheese sandwiches***

Why I gotta make the sandwiches. My team got their asses kicked today. I should be chillin LOL!

25. Chase Says:

Doing > Doping

26. Plug Says:

new dance craz goin on up here. I gotta learn to do this. nh

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Blu Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:31 pm

SMH @ me lurking nahright just for the comments. yall get me thru the day

Join the fun. We don’t bite … (at least I know I don’t)

28. Blu Says:

speaking of football..

wonder why this shit aint take off

heisman > crank dat

29. Blu Says:

damnit….http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heaNukZkEMg&feature=related

30. Plug Says:

Plug Says:

November 23rd, 2008 at 7:32 pm
    new dance craz goin on up here. I gotta learn to do this. nh

———
    the funnt shit is that in the club the beat goes faster and fast till muhfukkas be trippin over they own feet tryin to keep up

31. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Plug Says:
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:32 pm

new dance craz goin on up here. I gotta learn to do this. nh

This joint is kinda hot LOL!

32. Plug Says:

LMAO!!!

33. 123 Says:

People are still working with that snitch? 1 year in jail for gun charges on a convicted felon SMH.

34. ant Says:

that Brett farve line is ffrom freck

freck>>>>lil lip ring