Video: Kool G Rap @ The Round Table

The Juice Crew, battling

G Rap sits down with Lenny S, Maya and Big Lite.

Loyalty to DJ Polo and rappers he’s influenced

Mafioso Rap and Superhead

Introduces 40 Cal Hammerz

38 Responses to “Video: Kool G Rap @ The Round Table”

rubiks cube

2. the watcherz Says:

New beat uploaded to my page.

click my name to listen.

Its called Chim Chim-n-ee:

Tell me what ya’ll think

PEACE
    i dig it reminds of sum early pete rock shit….those snares sound really familar though i think i have those same exact ones too

3. Ghost writer Says:

I got a few new beat on my page not sure if y’all checked already….but let me know what y’all think….

4. DUYUkid Says:

duyu that beat was kinda hard, coulda did without the duyu drop though, specially that cliff where it stops and picks up is hip hop.

word.. thanks cold & watcherz…

That snare is from a break i chopped up… i’m sure it’s been used before..
    I get all my drums from breaks.. then layer/eq’em

5. D_Block_4_Life Says:

40 Cals (no dipset underachiever) >

6. DUYUkid Says:

@Ghost

i like that Stay joint… nice.

a lot of your joints are a lil bass heavy tho.. i’d roll off some frequencies.. but.. whatever.. that’s minor.. you’re joints are pretty dope

7. SDP Says:

daps all.

8. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

9. SDP Says:

mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=a6461ee70d&view=att&th=11dbb4ccb8efdb43&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_fnrrx42b0&zw

sdp hit that last night. the one on the left wit the booty

10. yr momz Says:

BUMP
    40 cal

‘collins ave’

11. Prince Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    40 Cals (no dipset underachiever) >

^^ wat ever happened to jr. writter?

12. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

DUYUkid Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 1:16 pm
    @Ghost

i like that Stay joint… nice.

Thanks yeah I gets carried away with the bass…..but I’m trying to learn how to mix my beats better…..and I’m trying to stop sampling as much as I use to….but I love your new beat for real the shits dope….

13. the watcherz Says:

14. yr momz Says:

techno rap is that next next after

15. Charles Oakley Says:

Magazine wanna know where the fuck LA been
    It almost died in the same car Suge got grazed in

16. yr momz Says:

MOOOOOOGA

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^^ wat ever happened to jr. writter?
    He dropped a song like 4 or 5 days ago

18. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Damn BITCH! …the high 34, 2morrow… time to pull out the Canada Goose.

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Damn BITCH! …the high 34, 2morrow… time to pull out the Canada Goose.

what state you in?

20. SDP Says:

had her singin lil wayne songs lol

i have her walkin funny now.

bitch! my life is every lil wayne song

21. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 1:25 pm
    Damn BITCH! …the high 34, 2morrow… time to pull out the Canada Goose.

what state you in?

jerz.

22. the watcherz Says:

yo im on that same shit i want a new pair of monitors sum krk”s would be nice

23. SDP Says:

she used to walk straight…she walkin like a penguin now lmao

24. Big Homie Says:

Yea it is 34 here. but feels like 28.

*stays indoors*
    *sticks head out the window and blows if I need to smoke*

Pause

25. Prince Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 1:23 pm
    ^^ wat ever happened to jr. writter?
    He dropped a song like 4 or 5 days ago

^^ is it any good, his buzz was strong when the dips was poppin.. he can spit to

26. green eyes Says:

its in the low 60s here.

27. SDP Says:

this sdps girl . dont pay attention 2 wat he sayz.

hez a full blown FAGGOT when it comes to wayne

28. sleep Says:

Knicks just traded crawford for alharrington now all that left is randolph and curry to get under the salary cap.

29. the watcherz Says:

this sdps girl . dont pay attention 2 wat he sayz.

hez a full blown FAGGOT when it comes to wayne
    *feels the urgue to disrespect his wifey but restrains*

30. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

…lol… thats why i dont keep a stash @ work… if i got the drinkin @ work, id stay feelin bitches up… Noooo Sur.

31. Prince Says:

sleep Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 1:29 pm

^^ u jokin thats dump crawford was bubbeling

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    November 21st, 2008 at 1:28 pm

Yea it is 34 here. but feels like 28.

*stays indoors*
    *sticks head out the window and blows if I need to smoke*

Pause
    ^^^^^

I wouldn’t have to walk in it if the SEPTA trolleys didn’t decide to shut down

I hate this city!

33. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

its in the low 60s here.

DC. . . man, the hawk is out!!

i just walked to filene’s basement cop a business casual coat. . .

marshall’s/filene’s/ross >>>>>>>> buying shit for full price

34. SDP Says:

# the watcherz Says:
    November 21st, 2008 at 1:31 pm

this sdps girl . dont pay attention 2 wat he sayz.

hez a full blown FAGGOT when it comes to wayne
    *feels the urgue to disrespect his wifey but restrains*

she loves the dick. dats y she aint complainin. and dat aint the wifey. hell naw.

dats da main chick

35. Big Homie Says:

Fuck this…This Soco and Sprite got me sleepy and it is only 1:34.

Nap time

lol

36. DUYUkid Says:

yo im on that same shit i want a new pair of monitors sum krk”s would be nice

word.. monitors do make a difference. i got some m-audio BX5a’s.. but one of them just blew.

if you don’t have a good set of monitors.. you gotta use the meters.. but as a general rule.. i roll off the frequencies under 50hz cuz you basically don’t hear nothing under that.. and if something is loud in that range.. it’s taking away power from the bass and the kick that you actually hear….

iono if that makes sense to you.. but.. yeah.. if i come across some good mixing info.. i’ll holler @ ya’ll

37. sleep Says:

It was a good trade their tying to get under the salary cap for 2010-2011. That way they could sign either james,wade. Bosh or amari

38. the watcherz Says:

yea good looks on the info…i got those monitors 2 i never giving m-audio anymore of my money as far speakers go