Video: K-Salaam & Beatnick – An In Depth Conversation with Pharoahe Monch Pt. 2

Previously: Part 1

28 Responses to “Video: K-Salaam & Beatnick – An In Depth Conversation with Pharoahe Monch Pt. 2”

these imeem vides never work for me

2. Plug Says:

MY LIFE IS AAALLLLL I HAAAAVVE!

MY RHYMES, MY PEN, MY PAAADDDD!

3. PW Says:

b-ease Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:17 pm
    After reading crazy and pw’s posts, I’m definetly making that weed/liquor combination sometime within the next two weeks.

Fuck with it.

If you let it soak long enough in clear liquor, it will get tainted green. THC laced Alcohol.

The old heads actually give that shit to their kids when they get sick too. One shot from the bottle cap will fix em right up.

4. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

medical marijuana greatest contradiction in medical history.

6. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

PW Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    b-ease Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Fuck with it.

u never done that shit? i made a nice piece of change doin that shit in highschool.

7. Victory Says:

MY LIFE IS AAALLLLL I HAAAAVVE!
    Agent Orange = s i c k

u kno if eskay decided to rap (or release his songs), he would be the most famous rapper in the history of hippety-hop

8. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

PW Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:18 pm
    CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    PW Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    Tequila just doesn’t do it for me.
    Ill take patron to the face all night and walk out with a buzz.

It’s Vodka or nothing for me.

nigga got a stomach lined in steel.

Nah not really… It’s just something with Uncle Pat that doesn’t get the job done.

GATTTTTTTT!

^ the old head jamaicans would rum Jamiacan Rum on your head to fix your colds (none)

10. Chase Says:

PW Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    b-ease Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Fuck with it.

^What the fuck did I miss. I’m going back a few post to catch up

11. Beezy Says:

^Who said this…oh, Victory.

12. TheCo!!inB Says:

seen white boys shoot the fair one in the fucking mud behind spilling a shot of plastic bottle vodka….white boy named goat put his shoe on the other white boy something serious…..and I chuckled with delight (never)

13. PW Says:

Yup…all on your neck and chest and shit. ..(rub>rum)

That’s how I first got drunk…inhaling overproof white rum fumes.

its called green dragon

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“Inauguration day: Washington’s Woodstock”

online.wsj.com/article/SB122722409603545965.html

16. Beezy Says:

^NSFW

17. TheCo!!inB Says:

have yall niggas ever had backwoods moonshine though? shit somebody made in their crib that extremely illegal proof wise? my niggas pops makes hooch and sells that shit outta old vinegar jars….that shit is made of corn and fermented demons

18. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Luda wants to see Dipset back together again

yea, no shit.

19. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    have yall niggas ever had backwoods moonshine though?

NoSur.

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:36 pm

**I’ve had that shit, like back when I was going to HS in NC-there was a bootlegger who specialized in that ish…when I was in the Navy, niggas used to make their own wine in the bilge pumps (none)- I never tried that shit, but i heard it was that ooooh-weeee
    For real, though, if you’ve ever hade Everclear, you’ve had backwoods moonshine, lol…

21. PW Says:

that shit is made of corn and fermented demons

lol

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**I’m definitely staying close to the crib on Inauguration Day- I hate those crowds on the 4th of July enough to know to stay away from the city…

23. TheCo!!inB Says:

November 21st, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    have yall niggas ever had backwoods moonshine though?
    NoSur
    ^ ^ ^
    CS your a wild nigga already that shit might have you in the middle of the street mid day doing the Thriller dance in your work clothes. Last time we went in with the hooch a nigga went through a door.

24. PW Says:

Aight nahggers. im off to get this class out the way so i can plan my Friday afternoon effectively.

Peace.

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***chuckles (none)

26. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 21st, 2008 at 12:30 pm

^ lmao. classic

27. TheCo!!inB Says:

Peace.
    ^ ^ ^
    “Congratulations on that readin and shit.” -Thugnificent-

28. Chase Says: