Video: Prodigy – I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead

110 Responses to “Video: Prodigy – I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead”

1. Joe 88 Says:

*Dead at the screen shot*

2. I Fux Says:

this nigga got a good 3yrs left. People with sickle cell tend to not live past 40

3. SpotOn Says:

Rigor Mortis P

4. I Fux Says:

and Joe88 will be at the funeral trying to tap his wife

5. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

clark kent diagnosed prodigy w/ sickle cell.

6. yr momz Says:

guy has horrible penmanship

7. RIGZ Says:

Yea, I hear all dat Billz, it really aint serious at all

But sometimes it seems like people will go out their way to diss sense

But who cares, they killed Radio Rahiem and no one did nuthin

8. Joe 88 Says:

and Joe88 will be at the funeral trying to tap his wife

^Naw, at the wake, i’ma be hitting on other bitches at the funeral, lol.

I swear her voice sounded too good when she was sad, I thought for a minute it would work, smfh @ myself. I should’ve kept that one too myself

9. I Fux Says:

nah Radio Raheem still making music, Word to Benhameen

10. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

and Joe88 will be at the funeral trying to tap his wife

that damn twan. . . LMAO!!!

11. Joe 88 Says:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. That twan shit aint going no where. Somebody gotta put there gov’n out too lol. b-ease put his out there & nobody jumped on his case.

12. I Fux Says:

*listens to “i Like”*

*does best impression of Heavy D dancing*

13. RIGZ Says:

I cant listen to this P…I keep having flashbacks of how P used to rap

*Turns up “Killas Theme”*

Alla u stay up, I’m outta here man

Bless di I

RIGZ Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 5:06 pm

Yea, I hear all dat Billz, it really aint serious at all

But sometimes it seems like people will go out their way to diss sense

^On the realz, you rolled on NR a lil’ too late. We used to have a shitload of in-depth discussions on here on just about anything. Back when eskay’s Loose Ends (no UK pop group) actually involved local and world news. Nowadays niggas just roll with the fuckery and keep it moving. Not to be disrespectful, but the atmosphere just isn’t the same.

15. I Fux Says:

Joe my goverment got ran into the ground along time ago by Foekist

Foekist says “Y’all know that Fux name is Farouq”

Eskay says “That nigga from Nation of Domination”

everybody *dies*

16. A tribe called quest Says:

kid cudi – Day N Nite

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i got a lil ipod nano (i lost the big jawn) and i just put random songs on there. . . .whenever some hov come on, i feel like i just won the fucking lottery!

18. I Fux Says:

SHIETTTTTTTTTT Ive put my “Government Face” on here

b-ease put his out there & nobody jumped on his case.

^Word? When?

20. benhameen Says:

yo eskay hands down you are the greatest blogger alive. no homo. fucking bastard must have an internal internet connect.

21. A tribe called quest Says:

kid cudi – Day N Nite

22. I Fux Says:

who remembers the Ipod shuffle?

I once took a good two hours loading it with straight dragon layer heat and I was never disappointed till I lost it

Yall seen my mug already. My name too? DAMN!

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^Word? When?

it’s bernard.

no tony yayo.

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

wait til somebody deciphers eskay government. . . . all hell is gonna break loose.

26. I Fux Says:

who want to hear a little story?

27. Chase Says:

*daps to all*

I’m out yall. bout to hit up happy hour and feel on these drunk snow bunnies.

28. A tribe called quest Says:

yet another hot beat that P cant lyrically keep up with

29. I Fux Says:

a-hsmi and take off the space thats his name

30. I Fux Says:

Billz you uncovered your name? is it Dontrelle

31. yaboy Says:

eskay’s gov’t been determined…

32. A tribe called quest Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 5:15 pm
    ———————————————————————-

Eshawn “Eskay” Keenan

niggas know my government, but if you say it you get moderated. you mad?

34. I Fux Says:

ok here is the story:

So the Wifey went to the gym a couple Mondays ago per usual routine at LA Fitness. Anyways she is doing her workout and decides after she is done she would go to the suana. Well through the glass she can see some struggling and notices its two dudes and they’re buttfucking. Well she doesnt open the door and goes to the front counter, front counter calls the cops and the dude at the counter goes to check and they are still fucking each other. Anyways cop comes and arrests both them faggots. My girl then tells me she is traumitized for life and votes “Yes on 8” … I look at her and cant believe what she told me and start dying of laughter

35. yaboy Says:

yo fux, i’ll listen/read a story… n/h

36. A tribe called quest Says:

Edgar “eskay” Kawanika

37. yaboy Says:

simon kinkelman was the goat name for eskay before the real dropped

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 5:14 pm

^Word? When?

it’s bernard.

no tony yayo.

^Nahhhhh… I said Bernard in a joke talkin’ about b-ease and how he be slacking at work. I don’t know if that’s his real name.

And on the contrary, eskay’s gov’t is floating around in Googleland.

39. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

niggas know my government, but if you say it you get moderated. you mad?

LMAO!!!

somebody needs to drop that shit in binary. . . .

# I Fux Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 5:16 pm

Billz you uncovered your name? is it Dontrelle

^LOL. Nah.

41. RoBaBank Says:

b-ease real name is baxter

42. yaboy Says:

LMAO… “struggling”

43. nation Says:

call me Ruckus, but Sean’s the name i choose to be called when i’m in front of my moms

# yaboy Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 5:21 pm

simon kinkelman was the goat name for eskay before the real dropped

^LMAO. Word. Simon was his name for a minute.

*Jim Jones voice*

“RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWLINNNNNNNNGSS!”

*dies*

45. nation Says:

>> somebody needs to drop that shit in binary. . . .

1,000,000,000 is my name in binary

46. yaboy Says:

most of the people that been on here for a few know his gov’t… now nation, hes the great white enigma…

47. I Fux Says:

Nation you’ve been quoting Peezy for a minute. Swear I gave my Homie Omar Monkey Barz and he said he never knew Ruckus was that nice. I told him “Nah He the Nicest”

48. yaboy Says:

(from canada)

49. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

simon kinkelman was the goat name for eskay before the real dropped

^LMAO. Word. Simon was his name for a minute.

*Jim Jones voice*

“RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWLINNNNNNNNGSS!”

*dies*

LMAO!

simon kinkelman. . . . the ultimate white guy name.

50. nation Says:

>> simon kinkelman was the goat name for eskay before the real dropped

was it Kinkleman or Kinklestein? can’t remember, but i’ll take credit for it

don’t think Simon was me though

51. I Fux Says:

“shagged one”

was one for a minute. When somebody posted his goverment face on the nahright screen

52. yaboy Says:

nah simon wasnt you. eskay = s.k.

53. nation Says:

>> My girl then tells me she is traumitized for life and votes “Yes on 8″

*coma*

54. Joe 88 Says:

Foekist says “Y’all know that Fux name is Farouq”

Eskay says “That nigga from Nation of Domination”

everybody *dies*

^Dead

Negro dropped a picture of Si……. uh eskay a few years back too before nahright.ning was even thought of, I swear eskay was bout to ban ninjas for laughing, I remember cause I was close to being one of those guys.

If I remember correctly, eskay had a lil kobe bush, lol

*Prays I don’t get banned*

55. I Fux Says:

Yo anybody have a wifey that hangs around you so much she starts trying to be funnier than you? My girl is quick now with the non-sequitors and facetiousness(sp?) when they originally would go over her head. I am kind of proud of her

56. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

If I remember correctly, eskay had a lil kobe bush, lol

*Prays I don’t get banned*

*tries to hold in laughter*

*does not work*

57. nation Says:

blackplanet.com is that-a-way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

58. yaboy Says:

@joe

yeah eskay was heated at dudes, lmao

59. I Fux Says:

speaking of Black Planet…… did y’all go to high school around 98-99? Whiteboys were heavy in the street getting they Jon B on with sistas. *sings*

DONT SAYYYYYYYYY THAT YOU WONT DOOOOOOOOOOO

60. nation Says:

lol Fux, i think i’d be vexed the day a girl i have to be around is funnier than me

61. Joe 88 Says:

^Hell yeah, saying ya slang & shit, it’s cute at times, but when she gets you real good around company and you get that look of anger on ya face, but you can’t blow up on her so you wait for the best time to slide her, like when someone in her family dies, lol ah great times

j/k

62. I Fux Says:

nation Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 5:30 pm

^^ like you want to marry the bitch.

I be Vexed sipping on a Becks checking the time on the rolex

63. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

no, but i fuckin wish. . . . if a girl can keep up w/ me as far as the jokes go, she’s good money.

64. RoBaBank Says:

yea shorty might hit me wit a quick comeback i gotta double take like wow . . i be feeling like a proud sensei

65. I Fux Says:

Fux says: “baby where is the wildest craziest place youve done it”

Wifey says: ” In the butt” *straight face*

I say : “you kidding right”

wifey: *dies of laughter*

66. yaboy Says:

SMMFH @ the Dow. minus ANOTHER 444 points…

67. Joe 88 Says:

My homegirl is funny as shit tho. She ethered me at T.G.I.F one night last year, I swear I wanted to just get up & leave. It was that bad, fucked up part was I started it

She was pregnant & broke up with her baby father at the same time I just broke up with my chick, so she said something smart & I said

Joe88: That’s why you don’t got a man

You could’ve heard a rat piss on cotton at that moment, I swear she came with the thunder

Joe88 homegirl: looks who’s talking nigga? you can’t keep a chick either, where you gonna be at after this? AT THE CLUB LOOKING FOR LOVE

I swear I was just about to hit the club too, I didn’t even go that night, didn’t finish my food either. I got ethered something serious

Now don’t ever bring this up again lol

68. I Fux Says:

*Joe88 goes to all the right places Funerals, Weddings, Drug Treatment centers; Looking for love*

69. I Fux Says:

speaking of Weddings, I one night standed at one all while I thought bagging a broad at a wedding was highly unlikely. top5 worst fuck of my life.

70. iKumar Says:

pleasedontstare.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/bangladesh.jpg?w=399&h=600

owwww

71. Joe 88 Says:

It was that bad Fux? I thought they would be the freaks seeing how there at the wedding to support & hate at the sametime, wishing they had a man stupid enough to marry them.

LF: I got this chick # today & she already telling me how her head game is, I give myself 2 weeks max to tap that. I’m not in full savage mode, cause I would’ve been ready soon as she said that, lol.

72. I Fux Says:

anybody ever took a shit on themselves in their car?

I have a homie who got stuck at the TiJuana border and it was 4hours to cross the line, he straight doodoo’d himself. The craziest thing is he called me too tell me and said not to tell anyone. I was like ok. Grabbed my phone and sent a group text and cc’d him. For like a month they were calling him Pampers Plus

73. I Fux Says:

Joe88 what do you think curtails a mans savage mode? Like you can be getting pussy regularly and still be in savage mode. I cant pinpoint it. I do get my A.D.I.D.A.S. on, Word to Killer Mike

74. TheCo!!inB Says:

me: if you could make one extravagant purchase right now baby what would it be
    wifey: I don’t know collin, some blood diamonds, leave me alone i’m trying to sleep

My wife told my best friend the reason he doesn’t get chicks is because he walks around like he’s got crushed lavender is his drawls….bitch I died when she said that shit.

wifey got jokes for real

75. chea Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 5:44 pm

anybody ever took a shit on themselves in their car?

*daps fux*

fux i think you’ll like this *dead*

76. I Fux Says:

Collin you aint black right?

77. I Fux Says:

chea I cant see it right now, send it to my email or something

*daps*

78. RoBaBank Says:

why would your friend call u to tell you he shitted on himself thats something i would keep with me till death

79. Joe 88 Says:

Joe88 what do you think curtails a mans savage mode?

^Dealing with the bullshit, well that’s why i’m not in savage mode. Every new chick you meet you gotta hear there life story, which nigga fucked there life up, why so so much better than them, but she only know you 71 hours, shit like that. I’m at the point currently where if you tryna go, lets just do it like the old nike shirts, i’d still be cool with you listen to your stories till I make my cell phone ring & act like it’s an important call. I just lost my patience over the years, but the urge for pussy is still strong tho, it’s just everything else that comes with it.

80. I Fux Says:

RoBaBank Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 5:49 pm

^^ Swear to gawd I feel kind of wierd cuz my homies always come to me and tell me the craziest shit and know damn right I might turn around an tell the rest of the crew.

its like you fucking some ho and she put a finger up your ass and you liked it, you take that shit to the grave
    SMMFH

81. I Fux Says:

co-sign Joe

>>rabbed my phone and sent a group text and cc’d him.

83. I Fux Says:

Yo chea you see that track that had Blu and CuDi together? *splashes self*

84. D_Block_4_Life Says:

________ > Bloggers with homosexual tendencies

85. RoBaBank Says:

^^^ whoa whoa is there sumthing u wanna tell the group . . .

86. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Any have a consensus on 808’s yet? or Theater of the mind for that matter?

87. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Fux
    *cues Alan Payne CB4 solo tape*
    I’m Black Yall, and I’m Black Yall, and I’m BligitybligityBlack and I’m Black Yall. Black Black Blackity Black Buh Black Black……my queen is salvadorian and black though,not that you asked

88. I Fux Says:

RoBaBank Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 5:55 pm

^^^ whoa whoa is there sumthing u wanna tell the group . . .

^^^^^
    nah just trying to be a little nutty

89. I Fux Says:

I never met a nigga named Collin.

90. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol^

91. nation Says:

^ lol

92. I Fux Says:

Paranoid on 808’s is my favorite track and the rest is pretty much not very listenable to me and I am as open minded as they come(nah never)

93. chea Says:

fux let me know if u can see it now:

youtube -dot- com/watch?v=5jcvrjkUMik

it’s just some youtubery

*engages in jiffy lubery*

*does wavy things*

*hands all royalties off to jim jones*

94. D_Block_4_Life Says:

DJ Drama ft. Nas “Yatch Music”
    Esk did you post this yesterday? Did i miss this?

95. Joe 88 Says:

Yo, cause i’m black & i’m back

Charlie Murphy: You tryna protect that ass huh?

His homeboy: Pro-tect dat ASS

*Slaps chris rock on the ass*

I died right at that moment

96. I Fux Says:

Chea I am not able to watch videos right now

97. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo this Nas song is ighhhhhttttttt

98. chea Says:

btw jim jones has truly gone off the deep end with that complex interview. i was dying at some of his one-liners but truly if he thinks he’s going gold he’s delusional

*posts from the perspective of fif*

hey jimmy how much did byrdgang sell?

*posts from the perspective of joshua baumgartenstienberg*

yo nate – i got $100k in my knapsack and i ain’t even headed to a bris

*spins yamaka*

99. chea Says:

ah fux i got u ok i’ll send it to you, it’s just george brett talking about shitting himself it’s a classic clip for baseball lovers [||]

100. Joe 88 Says:

@ D_Block

Is Bk state of mind your blog?

101. TheCo!!inB Says:

shit is mad strange right….name is irish like a mother fucker. smh @ people calling me Collins like there’s an invisible S at the end of my name. and smh @ people calling me Common
    “Did you say your name was Common?”
    “Yes, yes I did”
    *sigh*
    *gets number*

102. nation Says:

yo nate – i got $100k in my knapsack and i ain’t even headed to a bris

^ lol

103. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Joe

Yeah meng,

104. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Joe

Yeah meng, just

105. Joe 88 Says:

I swear sometimes I just think of funny ass youtube clips & check em out

*Currently looking @ J-Stones (n/h)*

lol @ we cutting niggas toes off mailing to they mommas

106. chea Says:

fux i sent the clip to ur shwani gmail acct

nate thx for the hookups i just checked my email ur the man [||]

sorry just got back from cuba so i’m catching up on personal emails

*applies aloe to suntan*

107. Joe 88 Says:

@D_Block

Those shoes was tight, I like the purple & black dunks. I meant to get them, but I forgot when they had em in stores up here.

LF: I copped some deks today, gonna rock em to the club saturday. Feels good to treat yourself. I haven’t copped a pair of shoes since may, damn that was a long time ago

108. IrelandRepresent Says:

109. MR.AOK Says:

I really wanna like this but it fucking sucks. The fuck happened to this clown?

“im lethal when i see you / there is no sequel / 247 mack11 is my people/
    so why u wanna end your little life like this? / cus now u bump heads with kids thats lifeless /
    i live by the day only if i survive / the last night / damn right i aint tryna fight”

now???? fuckin nursery rhymes. fuck you homo. stay in jail.

110. sarah Says:

who is this by???? nd what is it called??