58 Responses to “Video: Bang Bang Boogie ft. Peedi Crakk & Mike Knots – Philly To NY (We Really Runnin Shit)”

1. Beezy Says:

Philly to NY….I make that trip quasi-daily.

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mike Knots? I wonder if he got that name, cuz niggas was like…”yo, son, you really rocked the mic….NOT!!! (none)

3. hip hop cops Says:

>>photopshop, aka the nahright Summer Jam screen back then

good times

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Shut up dblock
    lol

5. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Wow I kid you not I was just wondering if this song was every going to be released….

6. pockets Says:

*may listen to the peedi verse*

7. Big Homie Says:

I won’t hold my breath for OB4CL2 album, but it might just finally happen.

However, glad to see he will be in town soon

January 1 Washington, DC 9:30 Club

Glad it is not on New Years Eve, because that is not how I wanna spend it. Hopefully I sober up enough to make it to see Rae.

8. Digital Scales Says:

Hoes tell me i look like Cuban Link

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hoes tell me i look like Cuban Link
    Thats not a good look fam, (no) LOL

10. Digital Scales Says:

Ha lol word right

11. Big Homie Says:

*may listen to the peedi verse*

^ Cosigns. Billz should be here any minute now or bring this up later on.

12. TheCo!!inB Says:

“hit the turnpike, let’s bang bang boogie”
    *crowd goes crazy*

13. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

another classic day on Nah= when some random m’fukka posted Eskay’s myspace addy, and Eskay went all ballistic- to this day, that’s why you can’t post “h-t-t-p”

LMAO!

eskay don’t want us to see pics of him and his ol lady at the NYPD Black Tie Affair in 2007.

14. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Chris Benoit?

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

drug dealer

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol 2 pockets being the only nigga that can say Dr0g dealer

21. Digital Scales Says:

Lol at having that saved

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

and ayo too

23. the watcherz Says:

mysonne nose look like the kansas city chiefs logo

24. Beezy Says:

the watcherz Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 10:38 am
    mysonne nose look like the kansas city chiefs logo

^Damn, i thought all parents thought their kids were cute.

25. Digital Scales Says:

According to a press release from the American Independent Party, former presidential candidate Alan Keyes and other members of the party have filed suit in California Superior Court in Sacramento to stop the state from giving its electoral votes to President-elect Barack Obama until documentary evidence is provided to prove Obama is indeed a natural born citizen of the United States.

26. pockets Says:

pockets being the only nigga that can say Dr0g dealer

^werd i hacked into esko’s mainframe, pause, changed the encodec codec and rearranged the c+++ teleport java frameshift after disabling the firewalls proxy default standards

27. G7 Says:

>>mysonne nose look like the kansas city chiefs logo

^*kay slay voice/echo*…damn!!!

28. Juni Walmac Says:

Hi nahright.com?

How is everyone doing on this fine Thursday morning?

29. pockets Says:

mysonne nose look like the kansas city chiefs logo

^Damn, i thought all parents thought their kids were cute.

^eh

30. Big Homie Says:

Just remembered Crazy going at someone (forgot who) and posted a picture on here with his set of keys to his Benz’ in front of the computer screen with Nah up as well as his hand in a cast for punching someone.

31. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

That flock of birds hook is wack….but this song is aight….but the Mobb killed this beat already…..

32. Juni Walmac Says:

eskay always post some phat music

33. the watcherz Says:

Juni Walmac Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 10:40 am
    Hi nahright.com?

How is everyone doing on this fine Thursday morning?

im cooling it would be better if you said where the hoes at

34. G7 Says:

I seen Al Qaeda’s second in charge called Obama a “house slave” yesterday. Interesting.

35. pockets Says:

^that was a classic juxtaposition, the dudes comment read “crazy dont have a benz” and crazy’s car keys covered the comment while u could still see the dude’s screename, i mean that was shakespearean ether

36. Beezy Says:

Juni Walmac Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 10:42 am
    eskay always post some phat music

^Nation?

37. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what . . . the. . . fuck. . . .

thank GOD they ain’t black. . .

38. Digital Scales Says:

We do all know why right?? I was gon put it up on my site but decided not to

39. Juni Walmac Says:

Hey Watcherz

I don’t like making derogatory comments towards the female gender, its unethical and should not be tolerated.

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Abdul Hussein Abdul Razzaq laughs wearily when asked if racism is a problem in Iraq. As a black Iraqi, Razzaq says, he faces job and social discrimination and has little chance of getting a political appointment or being elected if he ran for public office.

That’s why Razzaq, a longtime journalist from the southern city of Basra, is hoping that Barack Obama becomes the United States’ next president. Not only will it be better for Americans, he says, it will help blacks the world over. “It will prove that Americans are recognizing that black people are just as capable as white people. It will be a historic accomplishment for black people all over the world if Barack Obama wins,” Razzaq said.

Racism isn’t new in Iraq. Blacks were brought here as slaves from Africa more than 1,000 years ago to work for wealthy landowners in Basra, where most of Iraq’s black population still lives. Today, one of the insults sometimes hurled at black people is “Abd,” which means servant or slave in Arabic, said Razzaq, who has founded a political organization called the Free Iraqis Movement to press for equal rights for black people.

Its goal includes amending Iraq’s constitution to ban discrimination against blacks, who Razzaq says number about 2 million here, and getting blacks elected to the national parliament.

latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2008/08/baghdad-black-i.html

41. Backatit Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 10:32 am

LMAO!

Terry Schiavo status.

42. the watcherz Says:

Juni Walmac Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 10:44 am
    Hey Watcherz

ha….you must be kidding right????

43. pockets Says:

this black on black crime

…hardly, this black and white rhyme

44. Juni Walmac Says:

Terry Schiavo status.
    Hey fuck you, son of a bitch!

45. TheCo!!inB Says:

that nigga Crazy is a fuckin fool…

46. Chase Says:

We do all know why right?? I was gon put it up on my site but decided not to

^Nah Digi, school me… (nh)

47. Juni Walmac Says:

What would your mother say watcherz?

48. Beezy Says:

Crazy got the world’s most boring job…Nah is his mental release.

49. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

“she said three words: stop no and don’t. . . i said biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch”

50. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Juni Walmac Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 10:47 am
    Terry Schiavo status.
    Hey fuck you, son of a bitch!

WOOOOOOOOO!

51. Beezy Says:

Beezy Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 10:48 am
    Crazy got the world’s most boring job…Nah is his mental release.

^Edit: Not his specifically…just accounting in general.

52. the watcherz Says:

What would your mother say watcherz?

what does my mother have to do wit it…i asked do you know where the hoes are. If i wanted a sophisticated lady i woulda ask you that. We want hoes here at nahright…get wit it or get lost

53. G7 Says:

Digital Scales Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 10:44 am
    We do all know why right?? I was gon put it up on my site but decided not to

=====
    I’m thinking its because Obama is going to continue taking sides with Israel? That ticks off people in the muslim middle east the most.

54. S.I.C.K Says:

Nothing like witnessing a random act of teenage violence on the way to work.Nigga gave dude a “eggmcsnuffin”aka getting duffed in the grill for breakfast.Since when Boy`s and Girls HS was hard?Shit ,I went to Automotvie HS in Greenpoint BK. circa 88` Shit was a virtual jail.Only 9 bints in the entire school.I managed to bag on of them.Although she looked like gonzo from muppet babies.LOL I was fighting niggas left and right.I remember how important image was and reputation back then.shit seems so stupid now looking back on it.I had alot of avoidable beef because of my refusal to let someone perceive me as buns.I know dude felt like shit after getting duffed.I yelled at him to get off the ground and fuck dude up.Dude just bounced and accepted sonnage.I felt like fucking that young dude up because I hate bullies.Then I caught myself,and realized 1)I walk with smoke on me daily 2)that`s a teenager,somebodies misguided seed 3)I got a decent job,a bad bitch 10 years my junior 4)I have knowledge of self

55. sean coonery Says:

Blood gang piru

56. yr momz Says:

Bump Terry Schiavo

57. di1 Says:

Its Mike Knox. Not Mike Knots. Sup with that?

58. MATADOOR Says:

umm no homo to the fullest but in the beginning all these niggas got money right. i know they at least got a dollar for some chap stick ashy lip niggas also whats with the sun glasses when you out at night