Emilio Rojas – Do It Again & Maybe It’s

A couple of new freestyles from Mr. Rojas.

Emilio Rojas – Do It Again

Emilio Rojas – Maybe It’s

Previously: Emilio Rojas POW Radio Freestyle (Video)

30 Responses to “Emilio Rojas – Do It Again & Maybe It’s”

1. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 4:14 pm
    a chick can tell me her brother commited suicide & I still be thinking smashing is the only answer to her problem.

I’m saying this because that scenario happen like 3 weeks ago

Hilarious. Not dude dying. Just your complete insensitivity towards it. That’s Larry David type shit. And I co-sign it.

2. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

3. Big Homie Says:

*looks for some yams*

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol^

5. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

6. Chase Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 4:15 pm
    *looks for some yams*

^LOL

7. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

SMH @ my nigga twan tryna get him some bereaved box. . . .

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

Hi Chase!

*hugs*

Sheeeeeeeit, I had MADD ringtones back in ‘04 when I was in the gov’t mailroom. This one dude I worked with had the hookup because he had that program on his laptop that could splice and cut certain parts of the song and use ‘em as ringtones. I had Nextel back then (a bubby ass phone at that). I told dude to put like 8 of them shits on my phone.

Nowadays ringtones are wack to me, but I would still have the intro to T.R.O.Y. of the horns playin’ on my phone as a tone if I didn’t lose my BlackJackII. But that’s the only acceptable one.

10. Joe 88 Says:

Good sex can make any fucked up situation better. A close one can past & you’ll be at the funeral thinking “that bitch in the black is phat as shit”

*sobs*

*Think about the good times*

*Glances over*

*think about the good times you can have with that ass*

11. A tribe called quest Says:

Cut luda > Afro/braided Luda

12. Joe 88 Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 4:18 pm
    Cut luda > Afro/braided Luda

^Nigga wha? Ayo right now

13. Chase Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 4:17 pm
    Hi Chase!

*hugs*

*Winks at CiCi*

You’re being rather naughty today I see… We should get together and have a “Rivalry Match”

14. the watcherz Says:

homeboy went in on that do it again freestyle

15. b-ease Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 4:18 pm
    Cut luda > Afro/braided Luda

Ayo.

16. Big Homie Says:

I had this interview back in the day like in 2005. I had “Dirt Off Your Shoulder” loud as fuck on my celly and forgot to turn it off. I was being interviewed by 3 people and all of a sudden my phone rings loud as fuck “If you feeling like a pimp……”

We continued the interview, but of course, they never called me back.

But then..at the job I am out now, people stay with their phone ringing loud as fuck all day and rings non-stop. I can hear the shit even when my doors are closed. I hate it when people leaving it in there office and it keeps ringing and ringing when they are not there to pick up.

17. Joe 88 Says:

Speaking of Ayo’s I had someone tell me the new thing to do with E pills is instead of swallowing them you throw em in ya butt hole, let em dissolve & you’ll be high as shit.

lol @ some dude that was listening to the story with me saying “yo say no homo right now”

Good thing I will never do a E pill, niggas now a days gonna be walking round with pills in they ass running tryna make the pill dissolve faster

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 4:19 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 4:17 pm
    Hi Chase!

*hugs*

*Winks at CiCi*

I hope you don’t make the Eli face when you bust one off…

19. Big Homie Says:

leaving it in there office

^ *their

20. b-ease Says:

The worst. A white girl in my office is Irish, and has bagpipe music on her shit. Her phone went rang for what seemed like 47 minutes yesterday. I wanted ram my head through my computer.

21. Chase Says:

^Why cant people just stick to weed and your occasional sniffs of blow. All that extra shit is too much

22. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ I don’t remember. I was drunk at the time and she was too that is why she forgot to tell me. It must of tasted like yams because I kept on eatin
    ^ ^ ^
    *joins Heaven’s Gate*

23. RoBaBank Says:

he rhyme like graph to me a hispanic graph they got like the same rhyme scheme

24. Chase Says:

I hope you don’t make the Eli face when you bust one off…

Shit, when I bust off, its gonna feel like you just got ran over by Brandon Jacobs. I cums with the THUNDER!`

25. Big Homie Says:

^ *runs down the office hallway full speed holding scissors facing up*

26. the watcherz Says:

white people do that with volka now bitches also inject in their pussy 2

27. TheCo!!inB Says:

I hope you don’t make the Eli face when you bust one off
    ^ ^ ^
    sometimes when you say things CiCi….never mind

28. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

SMH at putting a pill in your butt. .. .

it’s gonna be rough for our generation as we get older, b/c ain’t NOBODY gonna go get their prostates checked!!

29. Two Tracks by : Emilio Rojas - Blog - - VIMBY Says:

[…] Emilio Rojas is filthy on the mic. His Vimby video is almost done. Be on the lookout for it, I guarantee you the video will be crazyyyyyyy. Shouts to ESKAY for the tracks […]

30. A tribe called quest Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 4:18 pm
    A tribe called quest Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 4:18 pm
    Cut luda > Afro/braided Luda

^Nigga wha? Ayo right now
    ———————————————-

homo ass niggas, i meant flows