XXL Jan/Dec Cover (Curtis)

xxl-jan-curtis.jpg

Curtis reprises his legendary one-eyebrow-up pose for the XXL January/February cover.

242 Responses to “XXL Jan/Dec Cover (Curtis)”

1. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Whats good with this nigga always poses like The Rock? Wtf…(no)

2. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Posing > Poses

3. Iceberg Slim Says:

That guy just makes you laugh by looking at him,

4. Rockabye Says:

And look who else is on the cover! DMX! Max B! Bow Wow!

5. Bornswift Says:

IF YOU SMELLLLLLL…. WHAT 50’s COOKIN!!

… sorry. he needs to go away already.

6. Joe 88 Says:

Fiddy look like a angry warewolf on this picture

ole wolverine looking ass ninja

7. 2Gutta Says:

THANK GOD I’D RATHER HAVE 50 THAN WAYNE ANYDAY WHOOO

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

The most ignorant Go-Go song EVAR!!!

9. b-ease Says:

I refreshed, and I can honestly say that the picture scared the shit out of me. You’re too close man! (c) Chapelle/Dylon

10. DUYUkid Says:

Prince is right.

but really.. how else does justice work. someone’s gotta say somethin. I’d rather have madd snitches around than madd murderers who know that no one’s gonna tell on them.

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

He looks good with facial hair…

12. Chase Says:

THANK GOD I’D RATHER HAVE 50 THAN WAYNE ANYDAY WHOOO

^Cueing SDP in 5, 4, 3, 2, …

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Wow Max B made a XXL headline….

14. b-ease Says:

I think we have an abundance of both.

>>So he goes away for longer but keeps some shred of “dignity” by being loyal to his brother, who’s also a criminal? Man, the code of the streets makes less and less sense to me. Is it really about “cool”?

it ain’t about dignity or being cool in that case, its about not selling out your flesh and blood brother who you helped commit the crime. smh @ you not understanding that, you can’t be serious.

16. A tribe called quest Says:

17. b-ease Says:

2Gutta Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:41 pm
    THANK GOD I’D RATHER HAVE 50 THAN WAYNE ANYDAY WHOOO

Pause.

>>yo eskay do you have that colin monroe ft wale song for download, shits not even on itunes

illroots has it.

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

THANK GOD I’D RATHER HAVE 50 THAN WAYNE ANYDAY WHOOO
    *Flag on the play*

20. CS88_Rich_Uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

Iceberg Slim

The album sold about 106,000 copies in its first week out, debuting on the Billboard 200 at number six.[2] The album has sold over 400,000 copies in the U.S. Another single, “Reppin’ Time” (produced by The Runners) has been released. A video for the “We Fly High” remix has been shot and was shown on BET All Access Granted, the video featured Diddy, T.I., Young Dro, Baby (Birdman), and Juelz Santana.

^That’s from Wiki. And I’m sure you can find it elsewhere on the net where they say the album is certified gold.

I don’t care because I don’t like Jim’s music but I’m not gonna purposely tarnish his accomplishment simply because he’s in opposition of another rapper’s music that I like. That’s young. And broad-like.

22. Prince Says:

DUYUkid Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:40 pm
    Prince is right.

^ i co-sign that 100% but what im tryna say is if me and u run into a corner store and rob/murder ms.chan u not suppose to snitch…. u suppose to take that L wit me buz if we didnt get caught u wasnt gonna give ms.chan her money back.. so u as guilty as i am… but if u a person jus witness sum1 get popped and the victim moms crying and shit then say wat u kno thats not snitching

23. I Fux Says:

Hosea Thomas

^^ is that name Just Jose Blacked Up??

Real Talk I like Jimmy not for his music so much but for his understanding of the culture whats hot and what is not, has a sense of humor, acts pretty good, giving credit when he says Kid Cudi is dope and or the Cool Kids. And to his credit he sold a shitload of records with an Indie label and can tour clubs an sell them shits out. Jimmy isnt the problem with hip-hop

>>shits not even on itunes

smh @ iTunes being the first place you look. step your mp3 blog game up.

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:42 pm

Wow Max B made a XXL headline….

^Stop resisting and get with movement wave.

*hands DBlock a surf board*

26. RIGZ Says:

SMH @ snitching on your brother

My family would disown me for that sucker shit

I wouldnt even be able to go my Grandmother’s house for Christmas dinner after that…

And I’d have to forget about ever goin Yard again

27. Iceberg Slim Says:

Iceberg Slim Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:38 pm
    eskay Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:35 pm
    Jimmy def sold oveer 400K, I’ve seen the Soundscans.

^^^^^^^6

Not doubting it, just never saw any proof and his new album wont sell, with jeezy having about 3 hot singlesz and only selling 614,781 so far and game only selling 571,265 . There is no way jim jones is doing any numbers at all

28. Victory Says:

smh at his uneven moustache parting (n)

29. DUYUkid Says:

yeah.. the only thing that bothers me is that it was his brother. if he had to tell.. he should’ve said “we” did it.. or demanded the same sentence or suh’n

30. CS88_Rich_Uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

Rockabye Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:40 pm
    And look who else is on the cover! Max B!

“I’m chillin, you see me. I got that Poland Spring.”

31. A tribe called quest Says:

thanks gaw (c) rza

32. Chase Says:

Prince Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:34 pm
    sleep Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:25 pm
    I can’t wait for the day when telling the cops the truth is cool in hip hop. This will improve cop and black relationship immensely.

^^ man it would never be cool to snitch on ya brother… it wasnt cool when u was 5 tellin ya moms and it aint cool when u 40 tellin the cops….. dude played his part in the crime u not suppose 2 say shit.. if he was innocient then cool i aint doing sum1 elses time but he drove the car so his brother could shoot homie….. aint nottin cool bout that

^Oh son we gonna go ride on all them busters that was making them Prince & Chase = Chance & Real jokes tonight.

CLIP UP!!!

33. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:45 pm

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:42 pm

Wow Max B made a XXL headline….

^Stop resisting and get with movement wave.

*hands DBlock a surf board*

He has to stop riding Jay-Z first…

34. DUYUkid Says:

smh @ iTunes being the first place you look. step your mp3 blog game up.

LOL

35. RIGZ Says:

SMH @ anyone really believing Jim Jones doesnt have a fanbase

36. A tribe called quest Says:

MaxB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JImmy

OOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

37. I Fux Says:

Yo iTunes got that new little Genius Button. Shit is kind of ill you pick a song and then Genius and it will make a playlist based on the artist/album/genre whatever

I hit Rick James Mary Jane and got a dope little 70’s 80’s playlist popping

# A tribe called quest Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:47 pm

MaxB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JImmy

OOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

^And it’s not even close.

39. RIGZ Says:

# Victory Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:46 pm

smh at his uneven moustache parting (n)

*leaves*
    *contemplates never coming back*

40. Prince Says:

CLIP UP!!!

^^ dont even need to be said.. i got the 45 under the seat and the whip already in creep mood lol

41. DUYUkid Says:

I Fux Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:48 pm

pandora.com is like that. its ill.. u should check it if you haven’t

42. I Fux Says:

I will tell you two thangs/ I run through more Hoes than Shoe Strangs/ when around me call me GoD like you’ze from Wu-Tang(c) Royce 5’9

# RIGZ Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:47 pm

SMH @ anyone really believing Jim Jones doesnt have a fanbase

^Like URB, Mass Appeal, and Complex just put him on the front of their covers for the hell of it.

44. Iceberg Slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    Iceberg Slim

^^^^^^^^6

Link or die

45. A tribe called quest Says:

RIGZ Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:47 pm
    SMH @ anyone really believing Jim Jones doesnt have a fanbase
    ——————————————————————————-

Yo i heard pain and glory 2, and this shit was definitely a pain. Hes alright, and he has good production but listening to ran spit is like jamming a scissor in your ear

46. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

The most ignorant Go-Go song EVAR!!!

shout out to my nigga smitty that play for them

i fux w/ CCB (no i fux)

47. Victory Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:48 pm

# Victory Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:46 pm

smh at his uneven moustache parting (n)

*leaves*
    *contemplates never coming back*

what was wrong with that?

# Prince Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:48 pm

CLIP UP!!!

^For the record, just HOW do you ninjas know each other?

And the only 45’s you got are vinyl. Lol

49. Joe 88 Says:

Early Nah Right ether

e-dubbs Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 8:48 am
    Damn… I just finished listening to this interview. Is Styles serious? “You can be safe on the street with us?” haha.. Was he safe when he got thrown through school street gym window and put in acoma? Was Kiss safe when dudes ran up on him and took his pistol? What Sheek safe when Jun from Elliot St. took his LOX chain? Forreal, yall gotta stop lovin’ these guys. The frontin’ gotta stop. Just be yourself and I’ll like yall more.

^e-dubb stayed going in (n/h) on the lox

50. DUYUkid Says:

RIGZ Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:48 pm

# Victory Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:46 pm

smh at his uneven moustache parting (n)

you’re looking way to hard @ that pic son..

you’re already on thin ice around here as it is…

51. I Fux Says:

what was wrong with that?

^ Possibly the gayest shit ever said here. Means you looked at the pic with meticulous prescision

52. b-ease Says:

Victory Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:46 pm
    smh at his uneven moustache parting (n)

Jesus Christ. Seriously, how intently were you staring at the pic?

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

that lil max b blurb on the side is gonna push this to be a very popular XXL edition. . . .

Link or die

^Since you’re the only one who disagrees, how about you find it yourself?

55. Prince Says:

RIGZ Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:47 pm
    SMH @ anyone really believing Jim Jones doesnt have a fanbase
    ——————————————————————————-

^^ from a dips fan i can diffinitly tell u jimmy got a following he kept a few people that were in the dips movement.. cam need to come back tho.. i rock wit juelz but killa’s that dude

56. Chase Says:

^For the record, just HOW do you ninjas know each other?

^We’re brothers. We’re happy and we’re singing and we’re colored… Give me a high five!

And cut

*LOL*

57. A tribe called quest Says:

DUYUkid Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:47 pm
    smh @ iTunes being the first place you look. step your mp3 blog game up.

LOL
    ————————————————————-

it had the itunes option on imeem so kill yourself

58. Rockabye Says:

If I were in that situation with my little brother, and I knew I had done something wrong, and I knew that I deserved justice, I wouldn’t snitch. But you KNOW there are people who do this all the time because it’s the difference between 2 and 15 or something ridiculous like that.

And you KNOW there are wheelmen to the shooters who do society a good thing by snitching even though it’s selling a brother up the creek.

I gotta co-sign that, too.

59. CS88_Rich_Uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

lol @ Joe.

60. Victory Says:

you’re already on thin ice around here as it is…

look, im NOT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY (c) K. West

LF: how did pun manage to spit the dream shatterer bars straight with no chorus.

62. Iceberg Slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:51 pm
    Link or die

^Since you’re the only one who disagrees, how about you find it yourself?

^^^^^^

Point sustanied

^scratch that…

64. Victory Says:

u can see that skew moustache part from a mile tho!

65. Big Homie Says:

Eye Candy of the Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:53 pm

D. Billz Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:51 pm
    Link or die

^Since you’re the only one who disagrees, how about you find it yourself?

^^^^^^

Point sustanied

^What point did you make? If you tell me how I can get access to the record sale numbers then we’ll see what’s good.

67. CS88_Rich_Uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:54 pm
    Eye Candy of the Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats Riiiiiight…

RIGZ that ransom joint you posted yesterday got mad spins, shit went hard no pause.

# Chase Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:52 pm

^For the record, just HOW do you ninjas know each other?

And cut

*LOL*

^You ol’ Marlon and Shawn bunk-bed ass niggas. lol

70. b-ease Says:

Not taking anything away from Pun, or the incredibleness of that song, but I’m pretty sure there were a good number of punch ins on that joint.

71. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:52 pm

^For the record, just HOW do you ninjas know each other?

And cut

*LOL*

LOL!

72. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Billz

I was arguing with my homie the other day about Max B, my homie isthe type of nigga to say lyrical rap is wack and party/swagger raps is wassup. I mean i like to party too but my life is real and that party life is a fad, i cant get on the train and listen to Max B and his redundant raps, i cant really indentify with him. Now if he has a club banger and it gets played in the club then ill bop to it (no) with no problem or he drops a song that i think is hot then ill listen to it (c) day and nite. Ive listened to a fair share of homies music and i just cant get with it….

*Hands the board back*

73. Iceberg Slim Says:

I dont feel dude snitched on his brother, the more i think about it I think his brother said i was wrong and they got me as the shooter go ahead and take the deal so we both dont do time for the same crime and his brother that “snithced” probally was the only one with a family and semi productive…

74. Prince Says:

u cant talk bout justices when u already broke the law… if i did a crime and my bro had nottin to do wit it and he got arrested i’d want him to tell what he kno so he can go… but if he was driving me so i can go shoot sum1 then snitches on me as soon as i see him in the yard im shanking him LOL (CHASE)

75. Joe 88 Says:

Pain & Glory 2 is out? I need that

76. A tribe called quest Says:

man smh@ NBA not branding their name on credit, checking cards. I coulda been ballin wit a Knicks emblem on my joint

OOOWWWW

77. DUYUkid Says:

————————————————————-

it had the itunes option on imeem so kill yourself

oh, sorry.

eskay you know the track The realest _ mobb deep ft kool G rap ? that instrumental was used earlier by some niggas, been searching for that song any ideas

heres the track im talking about

79. Prince Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:55 pm
    # Chase Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:52 pm

^For the record, just HOW do you ninjas know each other?

And cut

*LOL*

^You ol’ Marlon and Shawn bunk-bed ass niggas. lol

^^ u probably slept wit ya moms till u was like 14 huh lol

80. I Fux Says:

yo for the Record bitches dont substitute the word Caring when you really mean “Not Trusting” …… *chick voice* Its cuz I care soo much about you I want you to be careful when you go out tonight ……. she really means: I dont trust you when youre drunk motherfucker so dont go out and get drunk

81. JALbert Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:49 pm

I will tell you two thangs/ I run through more Hoes than Shoe Strangs/ when around me call me GoD like you’ze from Wu-Tang(c) Royce 5′9
    —-

Pretty sure that’d be “call me God like u from Wu-Tang” as it’s punning on U-God the actual member of Wu-Tang.

82. Ghost writer Says:

I have a feeling this album is going to be……nevermind

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:55 pm

@ Billz

*Hands the board back*

^That’s cool though. Wavy Crockett’s music is definitely not for the average rap fan. More of an acquired preference. I didn’t even pay the lil’ nigga no mind when he was doing hooks for Jim. Then Rigz kept talkin’ about him so I gave him a listen on that Pete Rock “We Roll” joint. After that I been a fan since.

84. Chase Says:

^And if thats what happened then thats a tragic but beautiful thing. Thats loyalty. Makes no sense in upholding the code of the streets and everyone going upstate for a lot of years, when 1 person mans up and says I’ll ride this shit out for us both.

But the flipside is, if thats not what happened, son is a bitch for ratting on his brother. Period.

85. Ghost writer Says:

Y’all niggas got a link for Ye’s blog?

86. RIGZ Says:

*Returns*
    *Sees fuckry still ah gwarn*

87. I Fux Says:

nah I am pretty sure he means the way they use GOD when refferring to Men in the 5% nation

>>^^ u probably slept wit ya moms till u was like 14 huh lol

^Nah, but I slept with YOUR moms when I was 14. I bet yall niggas had to take baths together, on some “we can’t be wasting the hot water” type shit. Lol. Don’t deny it!

89. RIGZ Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:55 pm

The jail track?

U listen to Part Two of the story (“Just Came Home”)

The finale is sick

90. Ghost writer Says:

(;:-(

91. b-ease Says:

That’s how I understood the line too.

92. I Fux Says:

random fan behind laker Bench : RASHEED YOUUUUUU SUCK

Rasheed Wallace: NOT LIKE YO MOMMAAAAAA

oWWWWW!!!!!!

93. Joe 88 Says:

Them 2 brother niggas aint never coming home, they already past the 35 mark, so it really doesn’t matter if your never coming home, or your coming home when your 63. The one that snitched just made it worst, nowhe gotta protect that secret with his life behind that wall

>>*Hands the board back*

^ *catches the wave*

*drowns*

95. Chase Says:

as soon as i see him in the yard im shanking him LOL (CHASE)

^Here we go again. You tried that shit already. Knuckle up nigga!!! LOL

96. Prince Says:

Chase Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:59 pm

^ that right chase let them know lol.. plus i’d never take the L for u lol

97. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ill keep it funky tho, he does some hot hooks from time to time but thats where it stops. (c) G’z up and Pin the tail

98. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

This next tune I would like to dedicate to Chase and Prince’s mom-dukez for those beautiful moments we had when the boys were sleep.

Mistro… HIT ME!

100. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Breast strokes into empty pool* (c) Billz

101. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 4:01 pm

^^^^^

We as a generation dont read, the one that snitchted got no time, that was the deal he cut

102. I Fux Says:

Swear I was in the Ride and my girl thought MAX B was garbage and annoying. I played Clipse “Dey Know” and now she knows the damn lyrics ….

103. SDP Says:

i love you people

104. Da PartyStarter Says:

50 cent post? crooked mustache parts? Snitching?

Co-inkydink?

I think not…..

*old school Temptations spin and vanish*

>>Would I sell my brother out for myself? No. Do I understand the logic behind it? Yes. Is the idea of snitching in general, something that powers our justice system, a bad one? Hell no.

you need to read up on how snitching is killing the justice system. you know how many innocent dudes is doing time because the feds caught an associate of theirs doing something and offered him a deal to talk? how can you trust the testimony of a dude whos himself facing years and is getting cut loose to talk?

106. Joe 88 Says:

Max B is the reason Jimmy second & 3rd album was hot

If ya’ll remember, Jimmy didn’t even have a official single on his first album, he had “crunk muzik” but that shit was on DI2

Soon as he hooked up with Max his songs instantly got better

107. Ghost writer Says:

Thanks Pap

108. I Fux Says:

The Silliest shit I see at this bar I patron on Football Sundays. Mad Negro’s with they own mug and shit

109. Joe 88 Says:

^Wow, he got no time? Well he made out well in the deal, his brother? not so much.

110. Joe 88 Says:

You have to battle if you want my hoes

The jail track?

U listen to Part Two of the story (”Just Came Home”)

The finale is sick

^ yea the jail track, you got a link to part two?

112. Prince Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 4:00 pm
    >>^^ u probably slept wit ya moms till u was like 14 huh lol

113. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That “G’z up” beat ishh is infectious and so is Scarface’s “My Block”….i used to get drunk and rhyme for like 5 mins straight to that, half of it was incoherent rambling of course but i was flowing tho….holla

114. Rockabye Says:

That makes sense, the innocent ratting to put people away. I think snitching gets expanded to that and I don’t like it; those people are fine, but blood and brethren snitching, I can see the problem.

115. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Still Lol @ this…..

ahahahahaaaa

116. Rockabye Says:

@cold:

117. Ghost writer Says:

Yo them cats had Joey Jihad doing the Young Joc dance on the ground….that shit was a bitch move

118. Prince Says:

eskay Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 4:04 pm

^ co-sign

119. Chase Says:

^Its the misconception of what snitching is. Listen regular joes who witness crimes can have the cops set up shop in their house for all i care and its NOT SNITCHING. Thats called being a concerned citizen.

When a person who commits a crime offers information about another participant in the same crime or in a seperate unrelated crime for a reduced or voided sentence, THAT IS SNITCHING.

120. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Brining your own mug to the bar = instant disappointment

121. Rockabye Says:

@eskay:

122. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

somebody snitched on saddam.

that’s how they found him in that little hole. . . somebody in his hometown ratted him out.

i fucked with saddam.

nigga wore his mustache real proper [ll]

123. D_Block_4_Life Says:

bringing > brining

124. Joe 88 Says:

^The re-enactment > The real footage

>>^^ lol u probably was a virgin till u was atleast 19.. that when u got ya first job… u kno u had to pay 4 it LOL…

^No, I DID NOT have to pay for it! Lol

*turns away from monitor*

*weeps*

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 4:07 pm

That “G’z up” beat ishh is infectious

^Pete Rock puttin’ in work. That’s probably why they had the good chemistry on “We Roll”. Imagine if Jim recruited dude for a whole album. I might even start respecting that dirty ass nigga. Or not.

BX circa 94

128. JALbert Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 4:01 pm

That’s how I understood the line too.

^^^^^

That’s my point, he means it so it can be taken either way. As in, call me God like U from Wu Tang, and call me god like you(‘re) from Wu-Tang.

129. the watcherz Says:

ayo i was listening to old beans ealier this nigga is straight dusgusting (not in a good way) i knew beans was hardcore and im cool wit that but yo its crazy the nigga said
    “i”ll choke you out until you pee pee
    drips coming coming out ya wee wee”
    yuck i heard the line and visualized beans choking someone until they pee peed lol…..that rap yall and you gotta love it

but real talk styles mouth is more disgusting idc what ya say

130. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Imagine if Jim recruited dude for a whole album.
    Word, theirs at least 6 songs im bound to like off the strength of production alone as much as i hate to admit it

131. RIGZ Says:

@ cOLD

Ransom – Just Came Home

Really, they’re meant to run back to back, but you can get the idea

>>^The re-enactment > The real footage

^ *gets comfy in pine box*

133. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

Ay 50 you’re ah FUCKIN LLLLAAAAAME (c) joe beezy

134. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Pain and Glory 2 >

I fucks with 14 out of 19 songs, thats pretty freakin good

135. Boosie Says:

I don’t know, it’s too early to tell if the dude actually snitched or not….If his brother told him testify then that’s not snitching….but its not far fetched to say that the driver was involved in wanting to kill tip in one form or another….he was just behind the wheel and had to focus on the road….if he wasnt driving, would he have been shooting the gun?

136. D_Block_4_Life Says:

DVD Burner > S.S. BlockBurner

No shots

138. Ghost writer Says:

How the hell that happened?

139. Jimmy Valetntime Says:

Jesus you can park a buick between curtis eyebrows and hair line

they should never let curits take off the fited cap

140. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Jesus you can park a buick between curtis eyebrows and his hair line

they should never let curits take off the fited cap

141. RIGZ Says:

Who cares, they stabbed Little Boy yo

142. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Boosie – the devils advoctist (it deserved a made up word)

I need P&G2.

144. Ghost writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 4:10 pm

^The re-enactment > The real footage

*contemplates punching co-worker*

*co-worker turns head*

*blank stare*

145. Chase Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 4:18 pm
    Who cares, they stabbed Little Boy yo

^Haha. Who killed lil boy? Who killed lil boy? You killed lil boy? You killed lil boy?

one of the sadder, yet funniest scenes in that movie

146. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I need P&G2.

147. Rockabye Says:

@cold:

zshare.net/audio/51559626a9eac83e/

The Realest – Instrumental

148. RIGZ Says:

Lito, can u listen to shit where you’re at?

I’m feelin myself on some Joe88 shit today (nh)

damn, RIGZ, that Ran joint is on some 3 sides to a story shit. I guess theres not gonna be a part 3. Unless he survived the shot, on some Biggie rapping from the hospital bed ish.

150. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 4:21 pm
    Lito, can u listen to shit where you’re at?

I’m feelin myself on some Joe88 shit today (nh)

Yeah send through…..

151. pockets Says:

the idea that ur not supposed to talk to the cops after someone u know got murdered is the stupidest shit ever, like what allegiance are u supposed to have to some fucker killing people

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 4:20 pm

I need P&G2.

^ *dapz DBlock*

Good lookin’ out. I’m definitely downloadin’ this when I get to the crib.

>>Got any links to things on snitching and the justice system? I believe you, and I guarantee you know more than I do on this, so I wanna read up on the truth.

^peep the archives. he blogged the Murder Inc trial and shit.

154. Joe 88 Says:

RIGZ Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 4:21 pm
    Lito, can u listen to shit where you’re at?

I’m feelin myself on some Joe88 shit today (nh)

^we all have our days, go right ahead buddy, do you

*Clears path for Rigz*

I guess tommorow it’s gonna be Digi, friday it’s gonna be Ghost, lol

155. CS88_Rich_Uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

156. D_Block_4_Life Says:

No dizzy

157. CS88_Rich_Uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

BITCH, that new 750 is a Beast!

158. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 4:24 pm
    RIGZ Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 4:21 pm
    Lito, can u listen to shit where you’re at?

I’m feelin myself on some Joe88 shit today (nh)

^we all have our days, go right ahead buddy, do you

*Clears path for Rigz*

I guess tommorow it’s gonna be Digi, friday it’s gonna be Ghost, lol

We should do a mixtape for Nah Right (no Charles H.)…..then we should def get a post…

159. RIGZ Says:

Really tho, noone on here would know I rapped if EngRep’s detective brain never figured out who I really was

Shout out Stratford Lex for quoting my bars on the low too lol

>>Maybe dude was caught up in some shit and was told to drive the car else…it’s too early to say, so Im not 100% sure if this is snitching or not.

you’re giving dude mad credit. from what we know, his brother got smashed in the head and them niggas all hopped in the jeep to go kill Tip and them. how does he now deserve the benefit of the doubt that he might have been forced to drive? let’s be real.

161. Rockabye Says:

^peep the archives. he blogged the Murder Inc trial and shit.

Thank you and will do.

162. Joe 88 Says:

^They knew what they was doing. They wasn’t following Tip for autographs or to drop off a demo, I don’t see how the driver got off scott free, even if he did snitch, he was invovled in thought out murder

163. the watcherz Says:

i wanna go to a cool kids concert all the lightskin girls with the wavy hair luv their music….i need a new starting 5

164. 2Gutta Says:

Torrent Contents
    Dr.Dre- Detoxed Out (Leaked Tracks)
    01. The Intervention mp3 9 Mb
    02. Genesis (New World Order) mp3 4 Mb
    03. The Evolution (ft. Nas & Jay-Z).mp3 8 Mb
    04. Through The Valley Of Shadows (ft. Bilal) mp3 9Mb
    05. Dance With The Devil (ft. Eminem & Bishop Lamont).mp3 8 Mb
    06. Temptations (ft. Bishop Lamont, Busta Rhymes & Nate Dogg).mp3 4 Mb
    07. Forever Kings (ft. Rakim & LL Cool J) .mp3 5 Mb
    08. Rock The World (ft. 50 Cent & The Game)
    09. Regrets.mp3 4 Mb
    10. Hands Of God (The Message Pt.2) (ft. Mary J Blige & Rell).mp3 5 Mb
    11. Til The End Of Time mp3 6 Mb
    12. The Last Episode (ft. Snoop Dogg, Hittman, Kurupt, Eminem, Nate Dogg & Bishop Lamont).mp 10Mb

165. Joe 88 Says:

08. Rock The World (ft. 50 Cent & The Game)

^Hell no.

166. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 4:28 pm

______________________________________________________________

You’re totally convinced by these excerpts…I’m not totally convinced till ALL the facts are out…you could be right but I need some more info and just have to wait and see…..I’m just saying for him to just come out and totally testify against his own brother is a little suspect to say the least…..

It’s kinda like when niggas was saying cease snitched and they had proof that he said those things in the courtroom but come to find out…them niggas had him on camera and he would be a fool not to say that was kim and other dudes there….I’m not saying that cameras were at the scene of the crime but there could be other silent witnesses were dude was basically had to tell what happened because there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt…

either way you could be right.

167. Ghost writer Says:

I need to start my mixtape….

168. Ghost writer Says:

Yo I’m out…..

RIGZ send it to my e-mail….

169. RIGZ Says:

*leaves*

>>.I’m not saying that cameras were at the scene of the crime but there could be other silent witnesses were dude was basically had to tell what happened because there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt…

two other witnesses flipped on the shooter too. but I hear what you’re saying.

171. Chase Says:

^Chill son. Cease snitched. Listen the number one rule for cops is not to ask questions they don’t already know the answers to. You think they didn’t know who was there and who was shooting and why? They knew that shit. Thats the same shit they came to Kim with too. But Kim abided the code that she followed. Cease didn’t, he snitched. Him keeping his mouth shut would have gotten him the same sentence as kim. a year and a day. The fact remains that, a lot of these niggas talk tough until the shit hits the fan and then when the pressure comes down on them, they fold.

Shout out to that nigga SHYNE who aint say shit. Upheld the code. Did his time on his head (nh) and should be home any day now.

172. Joe 88 Says:

^What could he say? Everybody at the club witnessed him shooting. He didn’t go in creep mode or nothing, just whipped out (n/h) & started shooting.

173. 50 Cent XXL Jan/Dec Cover « The Stoop Says:

[…] spotted @ nahright […]

174. Chase Says:

^He could have said that he was shooting in self defense, but then he would have had to say who he saw shooting first. And that, he said, is against the code that he was brought up in, so he aint say shit.

175. Boosie Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 4:48 pm

______________________________________________________–___

True shyne was gully and is/was a good rapper too and he was very few he really lived all that tough talk

176. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

niggas who co-sign snitching are just as bad as snitches

u no heart havin niggas need 2 go see the wizard. bitch-made ass faggets should never try 2 be invloved in ANYthing real. That’s jus my opinion no shots @ anybody here.. but damn can the subject be changed!?

^Right. So why would Cease lie? Kim lied under oath and did the bid.

178. Joe 88 Says:

^I thought he was the only shooter? Why wasn’t no one even mentioned besides him? If someone else was shooting then I just learned something new. Was someone else shooting?

179. Boosie Says:

____________________________________________________________

If you’re caught on camera and they know thats CLEARLY you, what are you going to say no thats not me…..So who did he snitch on?….they already had proof?….if there was little proof or video witness, and he told the courts what he said then that would be snitching….

So who did Cease snitch on?…they already saw what happened?…who does he need to tell on?

LF: I’m contemplating hittin’ off this chick… annnnd she got 2 golds in her mouf.

*lowers head*

181. Joe 88 Says:

Right. So why would Cease lie? Kim lied under oath and did the bid.

^Which was stupid on kim part. You spent a year in jail because you denied something THEY HAD ON TAPE.

When keeping it real goes wrong

conspiracy has no set time for a sentence, you can catch a day, or a million years off a conspiracy charge depending on the situation, she lucky she aint get thrown under the jail

182. Chase Says:

^In one of his interviews he said that he saw son pull his gun, so he pulled his shit out (nh) and let off. Most of his shots was in the air, but he let off. He said some other shit, but that shit was too long ago for me to quote or remember, but all in all, he chose not to get anyone else pulled into the court system and did his bid

183. All Day Every Day Says:

just now thinking about the shyne/diddy situation, did Puff take the pussy role by letting shyne take the fall? Or maybe Shyne couldnt fight his inner nigga, and had to act out ?

184. Dick Shittman Says:

I once snitched…but no one got in trouble. Except for that rapper in Vegas that sat next to Suge during that shoot out.

Shit.

185. Boosie Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 4:56 pm

Right. So why would Cease lie? Kim lied under oath and did the bid.

_____________________________________________________________

Exactly… so again to chase….what person or persons did cease snitch on?….It’s on video/film/tape…..what other person or evidence do you know that cease snitched on that was not caught on tape

186. Joe 88 Says:

@Chase

I remember him saying something like that now that I think about it, it’s crazy how he was the only one that took the fall, I know he wish he would’ve shot puff instead of the ceiling & lights

187. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Co-sign

188. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

*lowers head*

it’s aiight homay.. jus leave some jewelry cleaner in that bitches grill

189. Chase Says:

Right. So why would Cease lie? Kim lied under oath and did the bid.

Man I don’t know. I’m not gonna try to defend a position that I now see to be obviously wrong. Plus I don’t know the facts and more importantly the timeline of how the whole shit went down.

190. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*lowers head
    Do what you have to do

*cosigns Boosie & Joe88*

Like Cease said in that video with Jada, Kim never been in the system or in that type of situation before so she aint know what to do and had some people in her corner that obviously didn’t have her best interest.

192. the watcherz Says:

I got this 89-90
    Pistons champ flat
    bill black starter cap with the hologram tags

193. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

it worked 4 that child molesting nigga robert

i>>t’s aiight homay.. jus leave some jewelry cleaner in that bitches grill

^LOL. And make her gargle it.

>>Do what you have to do

^I didn’t feel it was necessary until I saw her rump roast in some polka dot panties. Now I feel it’s my duty.

# the watcherz Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 5:00 pm

I got this 89-90
    Pistons champ flat
    bill black starter cap with the hologram tags

^I remembered what that first debuted on NR. Instant fan.

I know he wish he would’ve shot puff instead of the ceiling & lights

^LOL. And did us ALL a favor.

197. Joe 88 Says:

I can imagine the detectives talking to kim now

Detectives: You see this footage? So that aint you with the cowboy hat on, mink baby phat & bunny slippers?

Kim: I’m not a rat, I don’t know who that person is

Detectives: *sighs* I just seen you at the awards thursday, we know what you look like, we got this from 94 different angles, you haven’t changed much since thursday

Kim: I don’t know nothing

Detectives: BITCH WE KNOW IT’S YOU!

198. Cinsere Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 19th, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    THANK GOD I’D RATHER HAVE 50 THAN WAYNE ANYDAY WHOOO
    *Flag on the play*

^^^LMAO!!!

199. D_Block_4_Life Says:

until I saw her rump roast in some polka dot panties. Now I feel it’s my duty.
    Tackle that please

# S.S.BlockBurner Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 5:02 pm

it worked 4 that child molesting nigga robert

^But Robert got Arab money. He was buying time with all those albums and shit he was droppin’ before the trial. I mean, the whole fuckin’ jury said not guilty. Wow.

201. the watcherz Says:

# the watcherz Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 5:00 pm

I got this 89-90
    Pistons champ flat
    bill black starter cap with the hologram tags

^I remembered what that first debuted on NR. Instant fan.
    yea i seen the video i think 1st….that before i even bothered to click on the comments let alone type sumthing

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 5:05 pm

until I saw her rump roast in some polka dot panties. Now I feel it’s my duty.
    Tackle that please

^Like Ronnie Lott.

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 5:04 pm

I can imagine the detectives talking to kim now

Kim: I’m not a rat, I don’t know who that person is

Kim: I don’t know nothing

Detectives: BITCH WE KNOW IT’S YOU!

^ LMAO

204. Joe 88 Says:

it worked 4 that child molesting nigga robert

^It sure did, I still don’t see how he beat that one (n/h) I don’t like watching nobody go to jail, but if I had to pick one person to go to jail it would be him.

What was the final verdict on that case? Did he beat all the charges, or he took probation or something? Then he had the nerve to go on B.E.T next week & laugh in everyones face. Dude is sick wit it (no and 1 ninja)

205. I Fux Says:

*sings*

My Girl wants to partyyyyyyyyy alll the timeeeeeeee

anybody saying that song do go hard is a gawt damn liar

206. Boosie Says:

Lmao at joe88….she was a fool for that

207. I Fux Says:

polka dots is something i am kind of into and hate to admit it. I got a shirt with little dots and a couple of ties. *walks the plank*

208. the watcherz Says:

until I saw her rump roast in some polka dot panties. Now I feel it’s my duty.
    i would say that sum fly shit …but when i read it on the computer screen sumthing doesnt feel right about it….but polka dot panties sound intruguing i would knock just off the strength

209. I Fux Says:

that Johnson and Johnson up all night is the shit

210. I Fux Says:

anybody else use baby products on they skin and shit? I figured out a while back this nig was sensitive switched all my ish to baby products and now I dont get rashes and all kinds of other ailments

211. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ kel’s saying “I have teenage friends” nigga you 42 years old, what do you & a 18 y/o beeeeitoch have in common?

Ninja love them young bucks.

I bet he gets charged with something like this again on some O.J shit & he’s gonna be washed up by then so they gonna fry his ass (n/h)

212. farsideoff Says:

More Jimmy hilarity.

213. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ that farsideoff jimmy link (n/h)

I swear freaky zeeky is a funny ninja. lol @ my homeboy saying when the dips came to baltimore recently it was a hunnit ninjas on stage & freaky was the only one dancing to the music.

The image in my head is priceless right now (n/h)

214. Boosie Says:

it’s a shame what happened to o.j. ….seems like crackers set him up for the fall with that one cause he got off on the first one and didnt have to pay the brown and simpson family yet…..

Niggas took his shit and he robbed them with a gun to get his own shit back now he’s in the bing……thats a dicy situation…niggas just wanted oj in jail so bad…but now its irrelavant at this point

Joe 88 Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 5:14 pm

^On the realz, I’ve heard from other people say that he is really immature acting outside of the music and all that. I guess he and teenagers have the same mental capacity.

216. I Fux Says:

somewhere or somebody said they saw OJ once and he had a huge ass head and its not comprehendable until seen in person on some LL tip.

Im dying *eats pop rocks and drinks cola*

217. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

aint it funny how subconsciously snitchin is the main discussion in this here curtis post

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaat (c) junkie in the Stop Snitchin Stop Lying Dvd

218. I Fux Says:

niggas need to stop putting phantom grills on a caprice……….lol

219. Joe 88 Says:

Yeah, for some reason I knew it wasn’t over for O.J they wasn’t gonna stop till they put him in jail. SMH @ the audio of the O.J heist, ninja was talking like a 17 year old.

I remember when the first verdict came out for O.J, they actually stop school for like a half a hour, announced it over the intercom & all.

I feel sorry for O.J, but when you beat a case like he did, you gotta say on your P’s & Q’s in your after life

^I was at Northern. The whole school was wildin’.

221. I Fux Says:

ohh ya Camron is a better rapper and funnier than Jimmy

222. AJ Says:

looks good

original B’more Stop Snitchin’ >>>

“NOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAGGGGSSSSS!”

224. Joe 88 Says:

original B’more Stop Snitchin’ >>>

“NOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAGGGGSSSSS!”

Stop snitching DVD has too many classic lines. I still have that DVD I throw it in when I need a laugh

Nigga be up mondawmin with noooooooo baaaags, is your outfit even from mondawmin? You aint even got a 20$ bag mane, what is your purpose up here?

*dead*

225. Chase Says:

*dead*

^I guess its one of those things that i have to see to get the joke

>>^Co-sign. Yo I finally found out why skinny suge went in on Los (n/h) they said he was battling some ninja & the ninja got with los & skinny suge was shooting a DVD & los asked him to take the footage off the DVD, I never seen the footage so I guess he did, but damn, i’d rather have the footage then have skinny suge dedicating the last hour of his DVD to me.

^Wow. All that over some some footage? Los must’ve got his ass handed in that battle. Tell me you saw Los on ESPN when they interviewed him taping one of the football players sayin’ something crazy (an incident that happened not too long ago). That shit was hilarious.

227. Charles Oakley Says:

This may have already been said and is about the previous post, but would dude have received such a good deal had they already had sufficient evidence against his brother.

228. Joe 88 Says:

^Carmelo on the stop snitching DVD

229. Joe 88 Says:

Skinny suge ethered him with one line

230. RIGZ Says:

SMH @ 13 year olds from my ends gettin convicted of gun charges

Youngest dude in UK EVER.

My borough stays breakin all the WRONG records. We still got the highest teenage pregnancy rate in THE WHOLE OF EUROPE.

SMH

>>^Naw, I haven’t seen that. The person that told me the situation about los was a friend of his, so I didn’t mention that los wears high waters, lol. The stop snitching dvd really killed los in baltimore, ninjas that never even heard him rap was saying he was wack, truth is, shorty alright, but i’m not a bias person *looks around* so I listen to his shit, but I can never get the “noooooooo baaaaaaaaags” joke out my head when I listen to him

^Piddy is gonna shelf that nigga. I mean, any ninja outta B’more woulda signed with him because they’re hungry, but all this ninja go out is a G5 mixtape. No single, no video cameos, nothin’.

232. Joe 88 Says:

Wasn’t los in the biggie video that came out a few years ago, the duets I think? The song with nelly & some other ninjas, I heard los was in it, no 100% on it tho. But one video apperence, one freestyle session with piddy in like 3 years on bad boy = not a good look.

I thinks he’s content with his situation currently tho.

233. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

damn eskay let this 50 post rock for a minute!

234. Darius Says:

can darius get some luv up in here?

235. Charles Oakley Says:

Fabolous – Wet Wipes Freestyle

Kills it

236. sleep Says:

What happend to that kid nahsim or assim or some shit like that. A couple years ago puff was acting like this kid was the second coming. That nigga was with puff @ flex one night spittin crazy

237. david Blackham Says:

>>can darius get some luv up in here?

^lol & smh

238. Charles Oakley Says:

and n/h

239. TheCo!!inB Says:

ashim was just writing for puff on Press Play…i’m pretty sure Puff didn’t sign him

240. Because I Want To Fit In « Newborn Rodeo Says:

[…] Dude is talking reckless in this interview. His desperate attempts at instigating beef with Jay-Z and Kanye West are actually entertaining though. This guy got the cover of XXL and I cold care less about what he has to say. […]

241. TD Says:

@ Ritz what part of london you from?

@ 50, he looks like he’s making money. If that’s what you like when you have over a 100 mill in assets. Then got damn it, that what i wanna look like.

242. yr momz Says: