Video: Ludacris & Preemo in the Studio

Luda and DJ Premier in the studio working on Theater of The Mind. Check out Preemo’s list of GOAT MCs.

71 Responses to “Video: Ludacris & Preemo in the Studio”

1. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Preemo> Dr Dre

2. G7 Says:

five hours later and nigras is still talkin’ jay vs dame…lol

3. A tribe called quest Says:

just a question atcq……how do you power fuck a person?

im wondering
    ————————————————-

im sorry i should have phrased that better. How many girls want to eff jay because of the power he has?! i.e soon to be goat,etc

4. SDP Says:

# G7 Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 6:57 pm

five hours later and nigras is still talkin’ jay vs dame…lol

should i start off with wayne stannery.. to change things up a bit?

5. RoBaBanK Says:

power fuck sound like thats some od marvel super hero type shit

6. A tribe called quest Says:

like with those chicks that read those urban books cuase they want to eff their local drug dealer. They want to eff a nigg with power but they cant cause they’re fat or they know hes just gonna smut them out so they read some 10dollar book to fill w.e hoodrat void thats missing bah

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# G7 Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 6:57 pm

five hours later and nigras is still talkin’ jay vs dame…lol

I think that’s the first “argument” I got into with someone on Nah about…the memories…

8. G7 Says:

SDP Says:

November 18th, 2008 at 6:58 pm
    # G7 Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 6:57 pm

five hours later and nigras is still talkin’ jay vs dame…lol

should i start off with wayne stannery.. to change things up a bit?

====
    unnecessary

9. SDP Says:

alright

here’s some wisdom for you: it got nothing to do with Black or white. any human being on this planet who has close to a billion had to step on toes and do something trife to get where they are, believe that.

^And that’s all you had to say. Everything after that was either irrelevant or redundant. I knew it wouldn’t be long before your Captain Save – A – Hove lookin’ ass would comment.

So, like I was SAYING. That nigga is a dirtbag and your lil’ dun-duns in here need to come to realization that he had to cut people off and do fucked up shit to get his position. Damn, 2 years and commenting and you finally admit. Wifey must’ve gave you some buttcheeks this morning.

11. RIGZ Says:

“They killed Radio Rahiem!!!!!”

12. GRAVITY Says:

point is hov ain’t perfect but damn sure d=gave more to them niccas than he took from them nd dats y he stay blessed! // its a natural law of success
    and ppl cld learn how to tap in2 it …. if u pullin ppl down u can neva climb up…. dats jus a natural law (c) ma name

13. Plug Says:

14. SDP Says:

unnecessary

TOO BAD….so as you all know i will be seeing wayne for the first time in physical appearance. i want to buy front row seats so i could make eye contact with him.

15. the watcherz Says:

RoBaBanK Says:

November 18th, 2008 at 6:57 pm
    i kinda agree….old headz hate loud colors with a passion i swear. Give me lime green over forest green anyday

Whoa . . . forest green wins anyday

that shit is too dull sumtimes unless its the color of my bootz.. but I love black with a passion (no goth) but foreal i like bright shit around me. Im not gonna front the dark colors is cool but its boring to look at sumtimes

but until you’re net worth hits 7 digits you shouldn’t be saying shit.

^That’s some faggie shit. So because I’m not rich I don’t have the right to comment on what they do? You sound like a broad.

17. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

That nigga got madd bitchmade tendencies. I mean, niggas done already told yall he used to cry a lot, run home, and was ashamed of his ugliness. You think his insecurities ceased because he’s rich

^^^word. That camel shitted on every body that helped him get to where he is at now.

18. RIGZ Says:

‘Ol on ‘old on

U lot been chattin about this shit for 5 hours?? for the gizzillionth time?

How did this start? I’m glad I came in at the END (i hope so anyway)

This will soon morph into a Billz vs. Eskay war anyhow

19. A tribe called quest Says:

Hey dbillz, how about if we promised to put jay on the chopping block when his maybach is repoed and him and beyonce are hanging out with jimmy

>>That nigga is a dirtbag and your lil’ dun-duns in here need to come to realization that he had to cut people off and do fucked up shit to get his position.

^damn, why all the hatred though? I don’t even hate on Curtis that hard. you sure Jay ain’t sell mom dukes dope in the 80’s?

I’m not sayinghe never did no dirt, but every dirty deed has context, which we don’t know. and yeah, niggas do other niggas dirty in life. it happens in the hood everyday. i’m sure one of your mans has done you dirty, so why you holding Jay to an impossible standard?

21. The Most Misunderstood Man Says:

Preemo> Dr Dre

Co-sign ..for real!!

22. Big Homie Says:

Lmao at Billz on Nah during class while another student is giving her presentation.

Can we get a Jay and Premo?

Smh at me typing this walking in the crib and over to the computer.Its cold as shit. I can’t feel my fingers.

23. SDP Says:

dark colors are boring. they dont make statements.

what stands out more…all white air forces? or all black air forces?

24. the watcherz Says:

i swear i can watch preemo cut all day (pause)

# Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 6:57 pm

Dbillz, please dude

^Stop cock-riding and I’ll stop goin’ in. I’m just playin’ devils ad because I know that nobody with logic can possibly believe that he didn’t do grimey shit to get where he is. I knew you nor anybody else could come up with a logical explanation for your unabashed and nonsensical huggery. His nephew (eskay) already admitted it. Follow the leader.

26. SDP Says:

sounding like a proud religious man.

27. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Didn’t jay-z shoot his brother or some shit because his feelings got hurt.

28. RIGZ Says:

I think thats kinda what billz is saying, that Jay aint beyond doing bad

Alot of people act like he is

Jay is a human like the rest of us

29. zamora Says:

just saw Primo last Wed in Hong Kong… he mixed AC/DC with Lupe’s Paris Tokyo remix with some crazy horns… show was dope…

30. Big Homie Says:

There was a retard at the bar at this spot I went to for Happy Hour earlier.

I was dying

*purchases a one way ticket to Hell*

31. GRAVITY Says:

its convenient for niccas to blame their entire failure on som1else , in this case hov… dat shyt wld keep u down niccas .. trust ! i ddnt attain any real success until i stopped blaming ery’one but maself especially ma parents 4 not payin ma tuition, for not givin me enough of nething …love,attention.toys…etc but wen ur mental grows u realise dat success is a choice nd no1 is 2 blame if u fail !

32. SDP Says:

didnt jay z this didnt jay z that…

whether you fools like it or not…jay z is gettin hundreds of thousands by the hourly…while u sit behind a computer talking shit.

think about it

^damn, why all the hatred though?

^Like I said a million times, I don’t have no real hatred for that man. That’s fuckin’ ridiculous. But as soon as yall start dickriding then it leaves me no choice but to be impartial. Like everybody can admit when Curtis, Nas, or any other artist fuck up. But when it’s Jay? Yall act like he left yall in the will somewhere.

34. A tribe called quest Says:

Pause@ nah lite

Prince sneak attacks Qtip… In vega no less PAUSE

^My point EXACTLY. Stop deifying that nigga and I’ll stop bringing it up.

36. PHENOMENON Says:

But when it’s Jay? Yall act like he left yall in the will somewhere.

^ ^
    Leave me the sunglasses collection and I’m good.

37. the watcherz Says:

but its a diffrence between doing what u gotta do and being a snake sumtimes that line gets blurred foreal. From the outside looking in it can look like jay was being grimey cause all the people thats not their anymore talking but i havent heard jay side completely it sound like jay be holding back on certain things. So until we find out whats jay true feeling or his side we really can say too much. But like i said from the outside looking in it does look bad on jay part

>>all the evidence you have of Jay doing niggas dirty is a bunch of washed up dudes from the past who, who ain’t doing good now and could possibly have personal reasons for talking shit about dude.

^Not that I care, but his ex-homie Calvin Klein is Akon’s manager and I’m sure his pockets are padded. He aired Jay out too.

39. G7 Says:

SDP Says:

November 18th, 2008 at 7:02 pm
    unnecessary

====
    wild homoism

40. Plug Says:

———
    Real muhfukkin talk. sometimes the jayz stanizms reach catostrophic porportions. shit makes burp

41. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 7:10 pm
    ^damn, why all the hatred though?

—————————————————————–

Wtf are you talking about

*remembers jays nuts being cut off because of blueprint3*

*remembers people wanting Jays head in a vice for kingdome come*

42. RIGZ Says:

who cares

They killed Radio Rahiem for God’s sakes

43. the watcherz Says:

zamora Says:

November 18th, 2008 at 7:09 pm
    how was his scratching i been told preemo tends to be alil to laid back live as far as cutting

44. A tribe called quest Says:

Blueprint 2****

>>That’s some faggie shit. So because I’m not rich I don’t have the right to comment on what they do? You sound like a broad.

no, it’s because you haven’t accomplished shit in your life, you can’t speak on people who have. we happen to be talking about mult-imillionaires, so money was the standard I used.

so like, who the fuck are you to sit there and say so-and-so sold out or didn’t do enough for other Black people? like you know everything they’ve ever done in their lives?

ya’ll niggas used to sit on here and say the same shit about Jay. crying because he didn’t donate money to some cause or whatever. like ya’ll niggas need to know where every penny of his is going.

you could be a multi-millionaire by next year and niggas could sit here all day and talk shit about how Billz must’ve signed a deal with the illuminati or some such nonsense, but that won’t mean it’s true.

46. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

who cares

They killed Radio Rahiem for God’s sakes

^^^lol

Yall have every right to defend him just as I have every right to attack him. None of us know him so I don’t see how what I say is being vilified. I mean, yall make it seem as though yall can intellectually spar with the kid.

Arms too short fail.

48. Plug Says:

too many niggas be airin out jayz… at some point ylou gotta say dam…somebody aint lyin

49. GRAVITY Says:

Billz>> this is ma logic for jay’s succes . how is it steppin on toes to be an individual … even siames twins have separate desires … them cats made mad loot 2getha 4 ten years …. dey s’posed to always in bizness 2getha ?
    beanie siegel fukd hisself by makn wrong decisions abt his own life – how u hav a record deal and bust ur guns at ppl – u famous nicca!!!
    freeway jumped to 50cent but still ddntput out da crossover music to blow
    bleek has been content , foxy benn dumb … like do i really need to go on ?

>>But as soon as yall start dickriding then it leaves me no choice but to be impartial.

you were already on your rant when I got here

“That nigga is a dirtbag”

^and what the fuck about that is impartial?

51. G7 Says:

It’s “Jockin’ Jay-Z day”

*marks down on calendar*

52. RIGZ Says:

All in all

Alotta people worship Hova the god. Like, REALLY.

I said this over a year ago & got attacked by some”Hov” worshippers

I’ve come to terms with it. But seeing people scream “Hova the god” while Jay holds up the pyramid with his eye peekin thru still freaks me the fuck out [II]

>>Not that I care, but his ex-homie Calvin Klein is Akon’s manager and I’m sure his pockets are padded. He aired Jay out too.

that nigga is not Akon’s manager. and if he is, he just recently got that job and has absolutely nothing to do with Akon’s success. I just read an interview with him a couple weeks ago from when he first came home and he was talking about he might go work for Konvict. he’s a figurehead. he only got that job cuz he’s an OG. the nigga been in jail since the 90’s what the fuck qualifies him to manage a superstar artist? he might be getting a check, but you know he’s aggy as fuck that he’s not winning on Jay’s level.

54. RoBaBanK Says:

how bout my nig 50 hes doing his thing

55. RIGZ Says:

Ya’ll gonna just stand there while the cops choke him out, huh?

*Throws bin thru window*

LMAO that was hilarious

Prodigy isnt even worth more than havoc

58. SDP Says:

# RoBaBanK Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 7:22 pm

how bout my nig 50 hes doing his thing

how bout my nig weezy…hes doing his thing also

59. Plug Says:

HNIC1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blueprint1

all day everyday

60. the watcherz Says:

Oh yea that stepping on niggas toes to get ahead is such a lie. Its not a necessity to being successful. There’s alway more than one way of getting thing accomplished and you can do things within your zone. It does work for sum people but actually thinking you have to do it to succed or even having that thought process will lead to a mans demise one way or another. If you think theres not enough money/ sucess for everyone you will be stuck in position in forever until u think otherwise. Its the truth it all far under the Laws of Attractions to have think and live positive to manifest your desires

61. SDP Says:

Prodigy isnt even worth more than havoc

how much your worth has nothing to do with lyricism.

cuz if dats the case than soulja boy is shittin on lupe

# eskay Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 7:16 pm

^But you JUST admitted that he MORE THAN LIKELY did some dirtbag shit to be where he has. You ol’ “let me say SOMETHING positive about him” ass nigga. Going in circles. You stated your claim now stick with it. Nobody brought up anything about his philanthropic activities. I gave examples of other Blacks to simply prove that Jay aint no different. Here YOU go.

Who the fuck am I? A human being. I don’t need to be more than that to state my evidence on a blog, or elsewhere. I’da said this same shit to your face and anybody elses. I don’t worship no niggas regardless of what they have or don’t have. I judge people accordingly. There are many other rich, famous Black entertainers that I actually vouch for. Like I said, you clown ass niggas will go out your way to defend that man like he left yall something. You already admitted ahk. Stop tryin’ to backslide.

63. iKumar Says:

hov is an asshole to let some petty shit bother him
    he just gonna watch dame fall like that when he knows he could help him out
    when jay z ever give back to the community?
    all he does is make tracks about how he is a legend

SIDE NOTE: LOL AT ITUNES FOR HAVING 808S AND HEARTBREAKS ON ROCK-A-FELLA RECORDS

WTF

64. RIGZ Says:

95-2000

Prodigy was better than Jay

Anytime after that, naaahhhhhh

65. A tribe called quest Says:

SDP Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 7:26 pm
    Prodigy isnt even worth more than havoc

how much your worth has nothing to do with lyricism.

cuz if dats the case than soulja boy is shittin on lupe
    —————————————————————

Ok if we are talking lyrics

Beanie > prodigy

>>But you JUST admitted that he MORE THAN LIKELY did some dirtbag shit to be where he has. You ol’ “let me say SOMETHING positive about him” ass nigga.

but I don’t come on blogs and try assassinate the character of people who don’t live up to some arbitrary standard.

>>ou clown ass niggas will go out your way to defend that man like he left yall something.

I defend Jay because I don’t see any concrete evidence of whatever ya’ll think he did. ya’ll just got hate in your blood and go waaay outta your way to hate on that man.

all I know is, when I got here, you was hating.

67. GRAVITY Says:

Plug wat u r failn 2 realise is none of those niccas woulda’ said jay was capable of reaching the level he’s at .. like it was jus impossible nd wen u defy odds nd ppl dat blve demselves to be betta than find all thereasons to xcuse the success u hav reached ! i mean jaz-o nd sauce scoffed @ da idea of signing to roc … now who’s betta off jaz or bleek , sauce or siegel ?
    we can make da list longer .. //

>>.when jay z ever give back to the community?

he did more than you will ever do in your lifetime, i’m willing to bet that.

69. CiCi The Intern Says:

*plays Dynasty Album*

70. N-Turn Says:

What took Luda so long to work with Primo?

71. chima Says:

so the house of reps beat was actually made for luda..