T.I. to Testify in Trial of Friend’s Killer

T.I. is expected to take the stand tomorrow in the trial of Hosea Thomas, who, along with his brother Padron, stands accused of murdering Tip’s friend Philant Johnson in 2006 following an incident at a Cincinnati club.

From Cincinnati’s Local 12 News:

The incident apparently started with a fight at a Roselawn club where T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, performed. The fight spilled onto I-75.

Prosecutors say Thomas and his brother, Padron Thomas, started shooting at the van in which T.I. and his entourage were riding. When the gun battle ended at the Seymour Avenue exit, Johnson was dead and four others in the vehicle were hurt. T.I. was not hit.

*Waits for some asshole to call Tip a snitch*

77 Responses to “T.I. to Testify in Trial of Friend’s Killer”

1. pockets Says:

YEA TESTIFY COME UP IN THE SPOT LOOKING EXTRA FLY TI

2. Big Homie Says:

*Waits for some asshole to call Tip a snitch*

^ LOL I was about to say the exact thing.

Someone is dying to be first right now not reading the post and will type “Snitch” off the title alone

3. I Fux Says:

is the suspect named “thomas thomas”…….no nicolas nicolas

4. pockets Says:

nicolas nicolas

^lol i remember that, u were like “im not gonna name a kid some stupid shit like Nicholas Nicholas” i was on the floor laughing

5. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ word to chad michael michaels

6. I Fux Says:

did Phalant cover TI like on some Kane in Menace did with the kid

7. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^*does math, gets a remainder*

that’s fuckin hilarious.

8. I Fux Says:

*daps the pockets* You a Proctologist yet?

9. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

ok this dude doesnt lie, he is a snake but he isnt really a liar. He can get into “HYDE”…I am pretty sure regular niggas dont get in there

no homo, what dude look like?

b/c if he like 6′6″, some people might think he hoop or somethin. . . . show him some extra love. . .

rihanna might’ve thought she was smashin off lebron james.

10. pockets Says:

You a Proctologist yet?

^loll both u and chea asked that upon returning, nah i just started junior year in college.

true story when both me and fux comment at the same time nah’s hit count goes up by 20%

11. pockets Says:

fux u knew tequila = cactus + fermentation, plus rum = sugar cane, etc.

12. GRAVITY Says:

My question would be, does your man lie about other shit outside of getting pussy? Cuz if he’s not a liar in general, he’s not going to lie about smashing a broad, no matter who she is.

ma cuz be lieing to da point i wanna punch dat nicca dead, wit some str8 type cartoon stories … this nicca tells me he takes this breezy out , she grabs his hand and puts it on her tattas sometime while dey was strollin or w/e …. he almost smashed xcept she ddnt wanna cheat on her man .. this comin from a nicca who claims to hav smashed upwards of 80 breezies is real suspect to me . smh but i be lafn cos his stories r jus ridic.

13. pockets Says:

do ppl have ludas album

14. I Fux Says:

Pockets tequila comes from Agave plant……only liquor that comes from a plant

Yo Pap he is 6’5 above 220

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Yo Pap he is 6′5 above 220

interesting. . .

real talk, i wanna see these breezies he be baggin. . . you gotta drop that myspace page.

16. GRAVITY Says:

wadup Billz , wats gud fam . Quantum of Solace anyone ? i think dat it was nice, glad i ddnt pay dem critics no mind .

17. pockets Says:

Pockets tequila comes from Agave plant

^oh snap ur right i just googled it

18. pockets Says:

Yo Pap he is 6′5 above 220

interesting. . .

^wtf??

19. Plug Says:

yo pap

I just got off the tread mill. will I die if I drink a few coronas 5 minutes after running

20. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Yo Pap he is 6′5 above 220

interesting. . .

^wtf??

i take it you just missed the entire convo from the previous post, huh?

21. pockets Says:

glad i ddnt pay dem critics no mind .

^thats good. generally i agree with critics but sometimes they do mess up.

22. GRAVITY Says:

interesting. . .

^wtf??

co-siggity

23. RoBaBanK Says:

Yo Pap he is 6′5 above 220

interesting. . .

^wtf??
    ^^^^^^

lolol hes on some hardbody investigative shit

24. pockets Says:

Yo Pap he is 6′5 above 220

interesting. . .

^wtf??

i take it you just missed the entire convo from the previous post, huh?

^u already know homie!

25. I Fux Says:

. . you gotta drop that myspace page.

^^ I cant man. maybe I will find a pic in my laptop of him and I or something [||]

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo pap

LMAO!

you good money. . . real talk, get some gatorade real quick. . . the best thing to drink after you workout is gatorade b/c it puts back a lot of the shit you lost through sweat.

27. AJ Says:

tip aint no snitch

28. I Fux Says:

I cant handle 10 texts in a row like some kind of Short Story essay. Bitches need to let my shit breathe

29. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 18th, 2008 at 5:25 pm
    yo pap

LMAO!

Unless you are dieting, than you pretty much will neglect the positive you did by adding sugar and carbs right after

30. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i don’t wanna see him, i wanna see these jawns!

i’ve never been to hollywood, but my roommate that’s from cali is tellin me that the breezies out there are of a whole different breed.

31. trumann aka hecktic Says:

snitch

did i win?

32. Plug Says:

LMAO!

———
    dam. too late. Im just proud I worked out.

*cracks 2nd corona can*

33. iKumar Says:

if your best friend died, you wouldnt tell the police who killed him?
    what kinda shit is that?
    if you gonna do the crime, then be prepared to deal with the consequences
    you a REAL bitch if you gonna do something then get scared and not want ppl to tell.

34. Elite Says:

funny thing is if this was 50 or somebody else testifing, eskay your response would be different…….look at tony yayo working with the cops on the tv show, and you said where you from they don’t fuck with the jakes…..but then T.I. does a crime stop commercial and you had nothing to say about that…hmmm

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

sugar, you got a point, but carbs?

carbs get a bad rap. . . carbs are energy, and they’re bad if you don’t use them. . . that’s when they turn to fat. so if you drink gatorade after you work out, you’ll burn the carbs off .

36. I Fux Says:

Cam’ron wouldnt tell at all ….thats the nigga I would love to call a friend

37. Iceberg Slim Says:

iKumar Says:

November 18th, 2008 at 5:28 pm
    if your best friend died, you wouldnt tell the police who killed him?
    what kinda shit is that?

See diddy and Suge knight

38. pockets Says:

i walked into the kitchen and open the fridge door and saw a jar of mayonaisse and i instantly just wanted mayonaisse mad badly, i scavaged around for some meat to eat it with, pause, like it was just the side dish to the main mayonaisse i just wanted to eat. anyone else ever just want mayo, damn i feel like a pervert.

39. RoBaBanK Says:

T I is not a snitch hes just working with the feds

40. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

anyone else ever just want mayo, damn i feel like a pervert.

SMH at me taking the meat off my sandwich before [ll] and eating a mayo sandwich. . . .

41. J. Caesar Says:

TI is doing the right thing, he ain’t a snitch for that, if my friend got popped in front of me and i knew who did it, and i couldn’t avenge it on my terms…i would make sure justice would be served..ti was at a club and some hating ass dudes shot at his whip and killed his friend, shame on you if you think he is a snitch

42. A tribe called quest Says:

I Fux Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 5:30 pm
    Cam’ron wouldnt tell at all ….thats the nigga I would love to call a friend
    ——————————————————————————–

*moves next door to camron as a serial killer*

43. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 18th, 2008 at 5:30 pm

sugar, you got a point, but carbs?

Gatorade is one of the most overrated things, the only time gatorade should trully be used if u r doing an extreme strenous workout, like olympic trainer, but the average joe can rehydrate with some h20 and be cool…ok enough of me being like nore and lil cease

44. I Fux Says:

*cracks 2nd corona can*

^^ damn thought those is extinct

45. Iceberg Slim Says:

Oh Shut out to the first USA bLACK ATTNY GENERAL

46. benhameen Says:

T I is not a snitch hes just working with the feds
    kapow! what up everyone pockets ifux mr. pap roba big homie etc.

47. Mag Says:

*Waits for some asshole to call Tip a snitch*
    ^^^^^

I clearly remember you calling Yayo the same…..

48. pockets Says:

anyone else ever just want mayo, damn i feel like a pervert.

^alrightt thats watsup

…now i feel like a cream cheese bagel…how i dont gain weight i dunno.

49. A tribe called quest Says:

the more i want to fuck tyra the guiltier i feel, this bitch is walking the line of sanity and retardation

50. Big_Seth Says:

# pockets Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 5:31 pm

HAHA. *dies*

I hate Mayo. Shit is disgusting. I feel like undercover brother every time I see it.

51. Iceberg Slim Says:

I dont think T.i is doing this voluntarily i think its more of a subpenoa, so he really has no choice, but lets get this clear, snitching is only when myself and another party is doing dirt 2GETHER and i get caught and to lessen my time i snitch on someonne else…….thats it kids

52. pockets Says:

ti has a little mc hammer in the face in that pic

53. pockets Says:

^u prolly wouldnt want to f* her if she wasnt wearing makeup

54. A tribe called quest Says:

Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 18th, 2008 at 5:32 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 18th, 2008 at 5:30 pm

sugar, you got a point, but carbs?

—————————————————————————

i think gatorade is more of a mental thing, it says its going to replenish you so you believe it in your mind. Sorta like a placibo

55. RoBaBanK Says:

wow at craving mayo and cream cheese on a bagel u pregnant pocks?

56. Iceberg Slim Says:

n Damon Dash’s latest jab at Jigga he claims that Kanye West “hated Jay-Z” since the God MC refused to welcome him into the Roc-A-Fella camp by giving him a chain at a 2003 concert in Chicago.

According to a soon-to-be published interview with Complex Magazine, Dash says that Jay was supposed to give Kanye the chain in a knight-like gesture during the show, but reneged. Dash says that he had to give Ye his own chain. “That shit cost $40,000,” Dash told Complex. “I told Kanye, ‘Yo you got to give me that back when we get off stage.’”

The Daily News, who leaked the sneak peek from the Complex piece, says one of Kanye’s reps completely denounced the story calling it “ridiculous and totally false.” The News also cites anonymous sources saying that Dash is just trying to gain publicity and hype Jim Jones, with whom he recently launched “Hip-Hop Monologues: Inside The Mind Of Jim Jones.” Complex.com plans to post the full interview on Wednesday. -Michael Cohen

He turned into everything he used to diss, dame you are really a woman scorned

57. Jazz o bum azz Says:

rappers are making snitching a cool thing to do. Yes WE CAN

58. J Says:

T.I. is a snitch. live by the gun die by the gun. you can’t go through your whole career talkin all dat tough guy gun talk, like you the realest and hardest nigga in the street and when YOUR friend gets shot you run to the cops. whateva street credibility he had left will be gone once he takes the stand tomorrow. anybody can see that this is why he only got a year and community service cause he agreed to take the stand. lames on here will say “it was his friend” ,but this is the same shit dat goes on in the hood everyday. some nigga in your hood snitches on a nigga from another hood and ho ass niggaz give him a pass and say “at least he didn’t snitch on me or nobody from our hood.” T.I. IS A SNITCH.

59. MalakiDaGod Says:

SOME OF THESE DUDES SOUND STUPID

THIS AINT LITTERAL SNITCHING I SUPPORT TIP FOR THIS

HIS FRIEND WAS KILLED AND FINALLY SOME JUSTICE FOR SOMEONE WHO DIED!

TIP DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO

60. KT Says:

^^^SNITCH.

61. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

TI IS A DISGRACE TO HIS BOY AND HIS FAMILY

YOU WAIT UNTIL YOUR JAMMED UP BY THE FEDS FOR BUYING ARMY WEAPONS AND FACING 10 YEARS, TO START TELLING ON THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED YOUR MAN. YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR MAN AND WHO KILLED HIM. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT GETTING OFF YOUR CASE. IF TI REALLY CARED ABOUT HIS BOY, THEN THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE SHOOTING HE WOULD HAVE WENT AND TOLD THE COPS WHO DID IT.

IF RIGHT AFTER HIS FRIEND GOT KILLED, TI WENT TO THE POLICE TO DO THIS, IT WOULDN’T BE A BIG DEAL. BUT NO, THIS PIECE OF SHIT, ONLY TALKS WHEN HE GOT CAUGHT WITH THEM GUNS.

IF IT WASN’T FOR TI GETTING POPPED BY THE FEDS, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THIS. SO THAT MEANS HE DON’T CARE FOR HIS MURDERED FRIEND, HE ONLY CARES ABOUT GETTING HIMSELF OUT OF TROUBLE.

YOUR A FUCKIN DISGRACE TO YOUR PHILANT JOHNSON AND HIS FAMILY.

YOUR A SNITCH AND WORSE THAN A SNITCH

62. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

AND TO A NIGGA LIKE ESKAY IF HE CARED ABOUT HIS FRIEND HE WOULDA TOLD A LONG TIME AGO HE WOULDNT HAVE WAITED TO GET BAGGED BY THE FEDS TO DO IT

WHY THE FUCK ARE U ZOMBIES GIVEN THIS NIGGA A PASS

AS SOON AS HE GOT OUT OF JAIL HE DID A SONG CALLED “HUNT EM DOWN” TALKING ABOUT GETTING REVENGE AND BUSTIN GUNS NOW HES READY TO TAKE THE STAND!?!?!!

taking the stand and pointing a nigga out isnt snitching???

and if you listen to the song “dead and gone” t.i. said it himself if he didnt punch one of the dudes in the face that probably wouldnt have happened…

with that said you punch a nigga in the face…he shoots at you…your homie dies…then you go to court and tell on him…AND THATS NOT SNITCHING????

LMAOOO THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END….

63. cliff Says:

t.i. is not going to be id’ing anybody in court. he’s just going to testify about what happened that day. they was in the club, shit poped off and then his homie got popped. they didn’t see the shooters. they shot the car up .

64. boi-dan Says:

y’all niggas don’t know anything about the streets, this is snitching, it goes against everything TI tries to make us believe

65. boi-dan Says:

There’s a thing called “He refused to work with authorities.” as in Busta’s case

66. boi-dan Says:

yeah, eskay and his bunch are some silver-spoon why-ask-why zombies

go visit a prison and ask if this is ok?

say this in front of some convicts

67. boi-dan Says:

It’s time for hip-hop as a whole to treat TI like Vanilla Ice back in the day and collectively diss him off the map

68. king blair Says:

HAHAHAHAHA

^^^^^^^^^

Your a ass how is a nigga gonna magically know the name of the dudes that shot his friend they aint get caught till after tip got bagged. And anyone knows if u on probation or any form of bail if your subpena’d for court you show up or go to jail and thus reversing his plea deal after pleading guilty. TIP better get on that stand fuck your faggot ass you fake internet thug. REAL THUGS DON’T OWN COMPUTERS OR COMMENT ONLINE

69. HK Says:

king blair

stupid, he ain’t gotta know dat nigga name he just has to say that “looks” like the niggaz who shot us. he don’t gotta say names dickface. i.d. don’t mean a nigga name and address

70. zamora Says:

REAL THUGS DON’T OWN COMPUTERS OR COMMENT ONLINE …LOL.

dude is right… So what is T.I to do.. not say anything .. his homeboy got killed that night.. it would be disrespect to his life if he didnt get on that stand.. I lost a real close homeboy to me… we both got shot at while driving.. till this day dunno who did it… he died within seconds.. bullet went through his back straight to the heart. If i had a chance to finger this guy who did it..I would… thats the only path to redemption for the loss of a true friend. R.I.P Chris

71. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

LOL THIS GUY MUST BE WORKING WITH OFFICER RAWSE!!!

AND TO THE OTHER GUY I NEVER SAID I WAS A THUG BUT OBVIOUSLY U THINK U ARE CAUSE YOUR TALKING TUFF…BUT THEN AGAIN U CANT BE CAUSE YOUR “COMMENTING ONLINE” RIGHT??? LOL

72. anonymous Says:

ti is a snitch.

73. HK Says:

T.I. = (T)he (I)nformant

74. Random Nigga Says:

*Waits for some asshole to call Tip a snitch*

Eskay, LOL @ this. By posting this news piece you are basically saying to people “HEY COME CALL T.I. A SNITCH”.

75. KING BLAIR Says:

Snitching is tetifying against a Co-Defendent retards

Being a stand up citizen is being a witness. It’s dumb ass ppl like yall who live in your moms basement with these mafioso fantasies and act hard. And being in the situation TIP in he would be a fool to refuse to testify as his bail would be revoked. And he would face more charges.

IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO SNITCH ON PPL YOU DON’T KNOW OR HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH. THERE IS A DIRECT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SNITCHING AND BEING A WITNESS.

76. forizle Says:

SNIATCH! jk

77. cforl Says:

while i am not saying ti is or is not a snitch i would like to point out a major flaw in king blairs comment about snitching… the basic origin of snitching comes from the mafia snitching deffinatly included telling on a rival gang member.. even if they shot you with no prior run in or even knowledge of that gang… if you survived you would not go on as a witness in a trial, you would kill him like a g that tryed to buy army guns from your body gaurd aka cia agent hahahahhahaha