Video: Q-Tip Speaks on Hustlers Who Rap

Q-Tip addresses one of my pet peeves.

Interview by ATF

21 Responses to “Video: Q-Tip Speaks on Hustlers Who Rap”

1. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

yo whats good nah ? anyone got any ill instrumental links I can get, I got to bang out this paper real quick and listening to crack instrumentals is the easiest way to get me focused

2. Prince Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    what’s good Prince….how does it feel to be a douchebag?

^^ LOL….. when u losing and dont have nottin else to say u resort to name calling how elementary… but its cool buz the giants won again and the eagles basically LOST lol

3. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Eskay says : Q-Tip addresses one of my pet peeves.

.. but wasn’t it your uncle who started the I’m not a rapper I’m just a hustler shit ?

4. Ty Says:

he said this about 7 years 2 late…

5. Big Homie Says:

6. Big Homie Says:

7. Joe 88 Says:

A nigga ran in yo spot
    grabed all of yo blocks
    & didn’t get shot?
    YOU A HOE NIGGA
    – Yo Gotti

I swear i’m gonna be the greatest. I work with mouse (2pac right hand man) I’m out here on these streets, & i’ll punch any nigga right in his face, i’m only 24 I need to slow down.

Who can fuck with me?

>>but wasn’t it your uncle who started the I’m not a rapper I’m just a hustler shit ?

not at all. I don’t remember him ever claiming that he wasn’t a rapper.

9. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Prince Says:
    November 17th, 2008 at 1:50 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    what’s good Prince….how does it feel to be a douchebag?

…. Man fuck the Eagles game that bullshit with not giving Polamalu the touchdown at the end of the Steelers chargers game was a 1,400 $ swing for me, I needed the Steelers to win by 5 1/2 to win 2 different parlays and they each would of paid 600 $ and god damn if I didn’t hit every other game but that one, the refs called it a touchdown reviewed it said touchdown game over and then they just magically wiped it off the board, Vegas must of realized most people took the Steelers in that game and laid down their wrath on Goodell….

10. Joe 88 Says:

Who can fuck with me? I’m on my makaveli shit

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Prince Says:
    November 17th, 2008 at 1:50 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    what’s good Prince….how does it feel to be a douchebag?

No. Calling you what you are is not elementary, it’s telling you to look in the mirror and ask yourself what are you getting out of this. Come at me with some bigger balls.

12. Joe 88 Says:

Can’t none of these niggas fuck with me. I swear i’m gonna get killed for me.

13. Joe 88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    November 17th, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    Can’t none of these niggas fuck with me. I swear i’m gonna get killed for me.

I swear i’m gonna get killed for me

*Translation*

I swear i’m gonna get killed for being me. Lord help me

14. Prince Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    # Prince Says:
    November 17th, 2008 at 1:50 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    what’s good Prince….how does it feel to be a douchebag?

^^ LOL u angry now LOL.. maybe yall should stop losing.. i mean tying with below 5hundred teams lol.. and wat my balls gotta do with this convo.. u had my ballls on ya mind didnt u LOL

STFU Joey Capri

16. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    November 17th, 2008 at 1:53 pm

not at all. I don’t remember him ever claiming that he wasn’t a rapper.

…. Really is your memory that Bleek ( yes pun intended )

then who said this ?

“I’m just a hustler disguised as a rapper/ In fact you can’t fit this hustle inside of a wrapper/ Back when crack was what these pills are/ I was a real star.”

or this

” Look scrapper I got nephews to look after
    I’m not lookin at you dudes, I’m lookin past ya
    I thought I told you characters I’m not a rapper
    Can I live? I told you in ninety-six “

17. spirit equality Says:

the most hilarious example of the ‘i’m not a rapper’ trend is beanie sigel, who tried to pretend like he was just on the block getting it in when he happened to get signed to the roc…totally neglecting to mention that his manager set up the meeting between him and jay…how many people do you know who are not serious about rap who have a manager? LOL.

side note: when will all the rappers with a million side hustles stop making albums? seriously if they make more money doing _______ on the side, why do they keep signing new record deals where we all know the label gets all the money?

18. Late Pass Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 1:49 pm

^ crackmuzik.com or jamglue.com got some mentals

19. we stone Says:

q-tip… respect

20. Aura Says:

Thanks for the link! Much appreciated.

21. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Q-Tip on the Deprecation of Music Says: