Video: Joe Budden vs. D12 & Royce Da 5’9″

Previously: Joe Budden Meets an Old Racist Guy (Video)

33 Responses to “Video: Joe Budden vs. D12 & Royce Da 5’9″”

1. Joe 88 Says:

the joint he got on there w/ drake is a standout. . .

^What song is that? I need to hear that.

2. nation Says:

>> What song is that? I need to hear that.

Stuntin’ w/ a typo

3. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I think Joe Budden has had the most Posts ever on nahright

This dude can film himself biting his nails and it gets a post

A sneeze gets a nahlite mention

4. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Mya in her panties >

5. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Yo Lee link that again, i wanna see

6. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

the joint he got on there w/ drake is a standout. . .

^What song is that? I need to hear that.

7. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Mya’s sexy “ass”

8. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Yess very nice!

9. Chase Says:

*Daps to all*

It is another glorious and victorious monday morning for me and all of my fellow GIANTS fans.

WHERE’S CiCi!!!

10. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 9:18 am
    Yo Lee link that again, i wanna see

Yo the links ain’t working and I can’t access tinypic website….I just googled Mya and I’m still on the first page…..that bitch is bad

11. plug Says:

lf: Yo I got gas like like a mug. That chili I made last night was abnormally delicious. I ate a bowl ate like 2 am… Im payin for it now tho.

Imma hae some fun with it. Im taking all change and keys out my pockets so I can move in stealth mode… and seep out silent but deadly poots all day.

*Cleatus Clump laugh*

12. Chase Says:

^Sounds like its gonna be a good day for you. Hahahah

13. spirit equality Says:

I think Joe Budden has had the most Posts ever on nahright

^ ^ nothing else on here is as entertaining as joe budden tv (shout out to his girl too…lol), stop hating…

14. Prince Says:

Chase Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 9:20 am
    *Daps to all*

WHERE’S CiCi!!!

^^ damn son u couldnt wait for her to get here huh LOL

Damn Big Pun, murked Capitol Punishment, I dont see how these niggas can claim Pun status, (term, Nino, shit even Joell).

where Joe Budden girl work at, I know mad niggas tryna get that cat while he touring.

17. Prince Says:

cOLD Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 9:28 am

^^ i think joell would have the best claim son is nice

18. Jimmy Valentime Says:

d12 should not be allowed to call themselves d12 when em aint around

thats false advertising

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i have YET to see this jawn. . .

i think joell would have the best claim son is nice

^yea but after listening to that joint… the way Pun twisted words.. was a tier above joell.

21. Big Homie Says:

Ugh I can’t see the Mya pic. I want to see.

22. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

cOLD Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 9:29 am

Lol….hell yeah….she bad for real….I’m not hating but she look like the type to look less attractive with no make up……but that ass make up

23. Prince Says:

cOLD Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 9:31 am
    i think joell would have the best claim son is nice

^^ i co-sign that im jus saying outta alot of rappers tryna claim they the next pun joell would be #1 on that list

24. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 9:32 am
    Ugh I can’t see the Mya pic. I want to see.

Yeah you gotta use google images…..she got some panty shots too

^ I know the nigga proud of his accomplishment and all, but I think he’s giving her too much shine. Nigga supposed to keep that diamond in the cut, chain that Phat ass to a radiator or some shit.

26. Joe 88 Says:

^Co-sign. Pun was incredible (n/h) People be looking at me funny when I be out in public with my Ipod listening to “dream shatterer” I can’t hold back my laughter thinking he’s fucking killing this beat. The 90’s spoiled us rap fans.

Between biggie, pac, jay & nas alone, I don’t think it’ll get any better than the 90’s. Then you got the mobb, capone & noreaga, DMX in his prime, Canibus, Wu tang, No limit, Scarface, Pun, Beanie segal, The lox, etc. Wow, that’s a all star line up right there

^ I see I said. Word when it comes to twisting words Joell is top 3.

Prediction: Game will name his next album Blood Transfusion.

29. Beezy Says:

Prediction: Game will name his next album Blood Transfusion.

^I thought that nigga was retiring?

30. Prince Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 17th, 2008 at 9:36 am

^^ damn… i hate the fact that i started listening to music in the 2000’s.. well really listening to music in the 2000’s…. i listen to alot of 90’s rap but its not like living it.. i hate u old niggas lol

31. Joe 88 Says:

Big L.en Bias was a 90’s legend also. Cam was crazy then too, I see why old niggas be mad at the music now a days. Good thing i’m not a old nigga, lol

That new J-Hood jadakiss diss is wack. He should’ve just let the last diss ride out. He really want Jada to jump, lol

32. yr momz Says:

i noticed this last week, but after this for sure… mic terror is junior joe budden in looks and voice. checkitout, they’re twins.

33. SB Says:

yo can anyone tell me what it is Joey says in “Who?” something about Em and D12? i’ve always been curious, and this reminds me.