Video: Nas @ G.O.O.D Music UK Showcase

Here’s a quick clip of Gnoz onstage with Kanye and Co. in London the other night. Footage of the full cypher is still to come. In the meantime, Semtex has a bunch of photos.

Props to Rapnews.fr

71 Responses to “Video: Nas @ G.O.O.D Music UK Showcase”

1. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Nas fell off

2. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

@ rigz

Ill hear them soon my niggs

@ Sleep..send me the link to that rek shit

3. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Nas > gnoz

4. sleep Says:

I’m on my blackberry I can’t sent the link. Its on xxl website

5. sleep Says:

6. Smitty Says:

yo on some real shit, i think Semtex is Barry Bonds’ #1 supplier.

how do you have shoulders THAT big and not eat steroid flakes?!

7. RIGZ Says:

# Smitty Says:
    November 14th, 2008 at 5:47 am

yo on some real shit, i think Semtex is Barry Bonds’ #1 supplier.

how do you have shoulders THAT big and not eat steroid flakes?!

LOL & SMH

Only ONE of his shoulders look big

I aint gonna say why AGAIN…But theres a reason Sem mixes records with his mouth all the time…you do the equation

8. sleep Says:

Bonds aint used steroids just gnc protein

9. dewitz Says:

I see your doin it big with the G-Shock ad Eskay-

Does this mean there might be a G-Shock X Nah Right collab in the works??? That would be fire….

10. b-ease Says:

What the deal Nah?

*daps all currently lurking*

11. sleep Says:

Dame dash is on page 2 of this morning daily news in a article title “mogul meltdown” talking about how broke he is because he owes the government a shitload of money

12. Smear Says:

That jim jones ish is just bizarre.
    Whats good Nah?

13. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*daps all*

*kills crickets*

14. b-ease Says:

Jesus Christ.

15. Beezy Says:

SMH @ Wayne not being able to drop a mixtape in a timely fashion.

16. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas > Pac

17. bhargrave Says:

Classic !!!

18. G7 Says:

is that Mos Def on stage with Nas? Victory lost.

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

es, put this up in lite.

20. b-ease Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 8:42 am
    Nas > Pac

We’ve been argeeing way too much lately (ll).

So with that said, Bigger than the Mayor > LAX

21. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

“A bank wants his Tribeca condos, the city is seizing his SUV and his lawyer dropped him for not paying his legal bills.

It’s not easy being Damon Dash, has-been hip-hop mogul.”

as you can see, NY Daily News is goin for the jugular.

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

So with that said, Bigger than the Mayor > LAX
    Lol, i see you brought your flask with you this morning….

23. b-ease Says:

Dame is on Epic Fail status right now.

24. G7 Says:

in an interview Kanye said he’s the Michael Jordan of music in this era. this guy needs help.

25. b-ease Says:

They compared that nigga to Hammer. Hammer is the nadir. You can’t go any further into the abyss than that.

26. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I have to see the Daily News article with my own eyes….

27. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*daps siete*

lol, that’s the same nigga that said jim’s new album was on reasonable doubt and the chronic status as far as classics go.

28. b-ease Says:

G7 Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 8:56 am

*daps G7*

I don’t know son, he just may be. If you look at his era as starting when College Dropout came out, I don’t think there’s a question that he’s been the premier hiphop artist since. And he’s also the only hiphop superstar to emerge in the internet era (50 was right before).

29. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

comment from the dame dash article:

“Damon Dash will soon announce that he and broke as **** former tycoon Suge Knight will move in together and share an apartment in East Flatbush. ”

*flatlines*

30. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I dont believe any of this Dame fuckery…..not yet

31. b-ease Says:

And I could be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure all three of his LP’s have been nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammys. That’s pretty impressive.

32. b-ease Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 9:00 am
    I dont believe any of this Dame fuckery…..not yet

What’s hard to believe? Dame is rich, but when you have that much money you need constant heavy income to maintain your lifestlye.

Jay’s gonna bail Dame out… This is how it works. Even though some things have been said in the media about the dame and jay breakup. Theres no way jay is gonna let Dame hit rock bottom. Dame dug his hole and his currently burrying himself, but at any point Dame wishes to swallow his pride and put his ego aside, Jay will throw him a life line. Jay is not that callous to see the brethren he made millions with die a financial death.

…oh good morning nahrizzle.

35. RIGZ Says:

Kanye been feeling himself recently…even more so than usual

Some of the shit in this article is just…wow….just read it. Shit’s hilarious & scary at the same time

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 9:00 am
    I dont believe any of this Dame fuckery…..not yet

^nah its true D_Block, this is why dame is putting so much stock in Jim Jones, its his only option. His fashion enterprise has no life, Movies company dead, any other ventures will take the “L” on the strength of his reputation.

37. b-ease Says:

He’s out of control. Fuck it tho, that’s how rock stars are supposed to act.

38. b-ease Says:

*daps cold*

I hope Jay’s a good enough human being to help Dame out when the time comes to, but I dont know. Not that I know either of these niggas personally, but Jay seems like the type to let someone fall. And smirk at it.

39. G7 Says:

b-ease Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 8:58 am
    G7 Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 8:56 am

*daps G7*

====
    The Jordan comment doesn’t really bother me and its Kanye so i’m not surprised. But in these interviews lately he doesn’t look right. He looks really delusional and sick. Then again it could be a front. Tryna get some sympathy sales or something. Dude is off the rocker right now or a great actor.

40. b-ease Says:

Is that Kanye Fader cover supposed to be a homage to Stevie’s Hotter than the 4th of July album cover?

41. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I see what ya saying but i just cant duke hitting rock bottom but i guess its possible..

Daps all around

42. Via_Pluto Says:

*melts away*

They super ether’d dude in that review.

43. G7 Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 9:13 am
    Kanye been feeling himself recently…even more so than usual

====
    You’re right. Kanye has been feeling himself more lately(nope). And some of this shit is hilarious. From what he’s saying, to his new extra emo look. It’s hard (pause) to take seriously at times. I mean, this guy is pissing on dressing room floors now….lol.

44. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You really think so? i dunno bout that…im not saying no and im not saying yes

45. G7 Says:

*daps morning crew*….too much work to do. catch yall later.

~one~

46. D_Block_4_Life Says:

~one~
    Ayo?

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“Heartless” is number 4 in top 100 all genres…not bad

48. Prince Says:

goodmorning Nah wassup

49. b-ease Says:

What’s a classic hiphop album you’re ashamed that you’ve never heard?

Mine is De La Soul – 3 Ft High and Rising

50. b-ease Says:

Peace G7

51. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Jim isn’t really considered a lyrically gifted M.C. How are you gonna change that?
    Dash: If you come down and listen to his album [Pray IV Reign], and I’m not sure if I’m too close to the music or the project, but shit sounds like a classic. I’m a make a bold statement and put it in the same league as Reasonable Doubt and The Chronic.

1st off- he didnt answer the question at all…

2nd off– he’s fuckin lost his marbles like Tootles in Hook.

52. Casual T Says:

*roundhouse daps to all*

what it does Nah!!! Friday again… Im taking my liver swimming..!

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

What’s a classic hiphop album you’re ashamed that you’ve never heard?

only built 3 cuban linx.

54. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

edit: only built FOR cuban linx!

55. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Im taking my liver swimming..!
    I cant put my finger on it but something looks wrong here…..

56. D_Block_4_Life Says:

edit: only built FOR cuban linx!
    This is inexcusable

57. Prince Says:

^ dame really lost his mine i wonder who wrote this jimmy album that they talkin bout its a classic.. but shit i hope his album is iight then cam come outta hiding and burry jim dusty ass… wont happen but its a wish

58. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

edit: only built FOR cuban linx!

This is inexcusable

i know, i lost. . . .

59. Mark Twain Fame Says:

mines probably BDK’s Long Live The Kane

I heard Aitn No Half Steppin and I’ll Take you There…but I haven’t heard the album all the way in its entirety.

60. Mark Twain Fame Says:

and now it’s time to work…later.

61. Prince Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 9:48 am
    edit: only built FOR cuban linx!

This is inexcusable

i know, i lost. . . .

^^ yea thats bad.. but i never heard big daddy kane “its a big daddy thing” (none).. and chase got the cd in the house too smh

62. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I actually have a deadline today for some shit i was supposed to be doing all week and sure enough im going to attempt to do it all today….smh

63. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Makes out with Russian cleaning lady*

*She touched it by the freight elevator*

64. b-ease Says:

@pap

Just tell me that you’ve heard Verbal Intercourse before. If not, seriously just youtube that shit right now. Top 5 10 Nas verse ever. Maybe top 5.

65. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 14th, 2008 at 9:51 am

I tend to think I work the best on big projects, reports, most of my work (and when I was in school) under pressure. It jsut makes me me go…okay you GOTTA do it so get it done. Surprisingly too… It’s an immaculate result.

66. b-ease Says:

*She touched it by the freight elevator*

^*dead*

67. Mark Twain Fame Says:

okay now im gone…later.

68. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ MTF

I lead the league in procrastinating…..peace holmes

69. Sened Says:

nas is so raw live

70. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Fuck all you ho’s

71. J. Caesar Says:

damn at that kanye interview…but it’s kanye he has his crazy tendancies as long as he makes good music i can care less what he says or crazy things he does also