Kanye Arrested Again in the UK, Released

kanye-liverpool.jpg

Kanye got himself pinched again last night in Newcastle after allegedly roughing up a paparazzi while exiting the Tup Tup nightclub. He’s already been released and will not face additional charges. According to TMZ, this pap has a history of lobbing questionable claims of violence at celebs. So it sounds to me like dude probably got too close, Yeezy pushed him and so he ran to the Bobbies like a girly man.

Previously: Kanye Arrested @ LAX

101 Responses to “Kanye Arrested Again in the UK, Released”

1. BabyDoll Says:

YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

ok Im off the finish the rest of this hen rock. be back later on tilt. on huned.

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

If Kiss retired today would he be eligible for the Hip Hop hall of fame…?

YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

^because I got the not gettin any pussy in 1week because you wanted to go back to school and now your up studying all night with your prioritys out of order neglecting my needs and our seeds blues.

ok im off foreal .

5. RIGZ Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 14th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

I know theres more…I’m just trying to think of the ones with 4 or more ppl
    Maybe Ruff Ryder Anthem and Glamour Life but those still arent better then the five i selected IMO

Yea I dont think so either lol. I’m just listing all the ill ones I can remember since 98

24 Hours To Live
    Can I Live (Black Rob & LOX)
    Whoa Remix (Madd Rapper murdered it)
    That track on Mase second album (suttin about If I could live lif again, how would I live…track was ill)
    Twice Inna Lifetime (BlackStar)
    Run 4 Cover (Blackout LP)
    4,3,2,1

6. SpotOn Says:

Kanye bout to make the band in the UK with Snoop..

7. Ty Says:

Damn between Kanye and Brad Garrett I don’t know who hates the paps more.

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

24 Hours To Live
    Can I Live (Black Rob & LOX)
    These def are honorable mention….def!

9. BabyDoll Says:

*dies at cOLD’s rant*

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

11. RIGZ Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 14th, 2008 at 12:13 pm

If Kiss retired today would he be eligible for the Hip Hop hall of fame…?

Thats a tuff one [II]

All he needs is a near-classic album…but having said that, that means Styles should be there too…

12. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

that nigga cOLD was preaching…that frustration is usually followed by a “babe just touch it” (nope)

14. Iceberg Slim Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    If Kiss retired today would he be eligible for the Hip Hop hall of fame…?

%^^^^^^

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

So he wouldnt go off strictly Mc’ing skills?

16. Iceberg Slim Says:

In order to cleary be in hall of fame, streets wud have to vouch for the artist and your girl wud have to vouch for him….8 out 10 of our girls has no idea who kiss is

17. benhameen Says:

ok we are back but we are definitely moving to another server. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. hit me at pleasedontstare@gmail.com. yo eskay if you get a second let me know where you hosting at. Im worried about good service price I can get over.

18. I Fux Says:

What up Nahh’z . Yo So I was suppossed to head up to Santa Barbara today, I guess thats out the window. You got to love Forest Fires. Big Shout out to Smokey the Bear for giving this nigga a free day!!!!!

*daps all*

*sings while doing little dance/tootsie roll*

ELECTRIC FEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

19. I Fux Says:

*sings*

MAKE MONEY MONEY GO SHOPPPPPPPPING

20. I Fux Says:

*sings*

MAKE MONEY MONEY GO SHOPPPPPPPPING

21. I Fux Says:

I feel like im in a spaceship because I think Kiss’s first album was near classic

22. Iceberg Slim Says:

I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

You are, kiss and lox best album were there first bad boy album..street bangers, club bangers, stories, sad reminincing songs and classic solos by kiss and styels p

23. RIGZ Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 14th, 2008 at 12:20 pm

So he wouldnt go off strictly Mc’ing skills?

Is that enuff tho? Really???

If so, then let me know why Inspectah Deck aint Top 5 dead or alive lol

Theres alotta bredahs that are ill at spittin…not everyone can make a good album tho

Thats why I think he needs an ill album. To seperate himself from that pack…cos its a very big pack

24. D_Block_4_Life Says:

We are the streets was the best Lox album…period…theres no disputing this….

25. I Fux Says:

Rigz you dont think his first album is damn nigh Classic?

SHEITTTT even Styles P first album was bonkers!!!!

ok ok

Gangster Moment of Truth= fucking dope dope record!!!!

they even had G-Dep preBadboy spitting hard on a track

26. Iceberg Slim Says:

We are the streets = an complete album of bashing Diddy, sorry

27. I Fux Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    We are the streets was the best Lox album…period…theres no disputing this….

^^ nah I go with Shiny Suit Lox

28. D_Block_4_Life Says:

an complete album of bashing Diddy
    And how does this take away from is musical brilliance?

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps Fux*
    (waits for Fux Adventure Story)

30. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^^ nah I go with Shiny Suit Lox
    Your not credible

31. Iceberg Slim Says:

I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    We are the streets was the best Lox album…period…theres no disputing this….

^^ nah I go with Shiny Suit Lox

I co sign…….should we give it to the them new school style or old fashion…….old fashion

32. RIGZ Says:

I Fux Says:
    November 14th, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Rigz you dont think his first album is damn nigh Classic?

SHEITTTT even Styles P first album was bonkers!!!!

Cosign on Styles’ LP. Straight lava

But Jada’s…ehhh….its an alright LP with some classic songs on it. Best way I can sum it up

Jada’s 2nd > 1st LP

IMO

And it should be noted for the record, I think Styles > Jada

(lets just agree to disagree on that one DBlock LOL)

33. D_Block_4_Life Says:

(lets just agree to disagree on that one DBlock LOL)
    Agreed

34. I Fux Says:

Nothing Crazy I got the day off I was suppossed to fly up to Santa Barbara this morning but since there some fires, the meeting was canceled.

I am going to marinate here in NAh and shoot the shit for a while *daps*

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*unlurks*

hip hop hall of fame would be tough to do, in general, because it’s so divided. . . like, you have your common denominators like big, pac, hov, nas, run dmc, etc, etc. . .

but anyone else, people are gonna fight hard to include/exclude them. . . i personally would exclude kiss.

his whole albums are not good. he’ll have a good few songs, but he doesn’t create complete bodies of work.

36. Iceberg Slim Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    an complete album of bashing Diddy
    And how does this take away from is musical brilliance?

Becasue there first album was complete with all spectrums of music, from story telling to street music, to pop music, to heart felt introspective music, thats why its there only album to go plat plus…, here is sumthing to think about if jada wud have never left diddy, he would be top 5 without question..

37. I Fux Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:29 pm
    ^^ nah I go with Shiny Suit Lox
    Your not credible

*Youre

Please Explain my non-credibility?

38. RIGZ Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 14th, 2008 at 12:29 pm

^^ nah I go with Shiny Suit Lox
    Your not credible

^^^^^

*Death*

39. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Thats a opinionated assessment, i disagree.

40. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:30 pm

I am going to marinate here in NAh and shoot the shit for a while *daps*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

41. Beezy Says:

You wouldn’t bust your gat wit me if you never sat wit me
    lit up a sack wit me and hustled some crack wit me

We never slept on the same floor,
    or hit the same whore…

42. Iceberg Slim Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:33 pm
    Thats a opinionated assessment, i disagree.

Warlocks > Dblock

43. I Fux Says:

nobody will last with Diddy, so its a big “if” to say if so an so had stayed with DIDDY they would be top5 anything.

I say Big would have left after his last album if he wouldnt have passed. They were not close

44. Beezy Says:

Who can you trust to be,
    in front of the judge screamin ITS JUST ME!?

45. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Warlocks > Dblock
    Clever

46. Iceberg Slim Says:

I cosign myself, kinda like Dame laughin at his own jokes

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

kinda like Dame
    Watch your mouth

48. Iceberg Slim Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:34 pm
    Warlocks > Dblock
    Clever

Only a tru lox fan wud know that

49. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Only a tru lox fan wud know that
    Thats why i backed off (no)

50. I Fux Says:

*queus Jeopardy music*

who kind of discovered the LOX? thats fairly simple question

51. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Iceberg Slim Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:34 pm
    Warlocks > Dblock
    Clever

Only a tru lox fan wud know that

say word… fuck a d-block (none)

52. Iceberg Slim Says:

I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Wanna do us screw us, who us? Yeah Poppa and Puff
    Close like Starsky and Hutch stick the clutch

53. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Mary J

54. RIGZ Says:

Every millenium,
    A child is born that can perform at a level beyond the expected form in a 30 second song

55. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:37 pm
    *queus Jeopardy music*

who kind of discovered the LOX? thats fairly simple question

Dylon, dylon, dYlon, Di’lon… Dylon.

56. TheCo!!inB Says:

blood is thicker than water, only in certain cases. you need water to live. you learn that in the basics. better cherish your aces. bullets in the faces of jokers, we laugh at fire nigga we smokers

57. D_Block_4_Life Says:

SP!

58. Iceberg Slim Says:

I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:37 pm
    *queus Jeopardy music*

who kind of discovered the LOX? thats fairly simple question

please dont say mary j

59. I Fux Says:

Wanna do us screw us, who us? Yeah Poppa and Puff
    Close like Starsky and Hutch stick the clutch

^^ that was just lyrics. Momma Biggie has said different, Cease has, Lil Kim has.

60. I Fux Says:

please dont say mary j

^^ wasnt she the one that slipped the tape to Andre Harrell or Puff or somebody up at Bad Boy

61. CiCi The Intern Says:

Beezy! …*hugs*

62. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:40 pm
    please dont say mary j

she slipped more then a TAPE to Andre & Puff… GATTTT!

63. I Fux Says:

*4 minute and 30 second song

*sings*

What you going to do

64. Iceberg Slim Says:

I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    Wanna do us screw us, who us? Yeah Poppa and Puff
    Close like Starsky and Hutch stick the clutch

Mom dukes never said puff wasnt close and even when lil ceasee was beefing with diddy he admitted big and puff was extremely close and that big is the only dude that had puffs ear…

65. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 14th, 2008 at 12:38 pm

Mary J

You’re making it worse for me! LOL!

66. Beezy Says:

^Yo I could quote SP all didday.

I don’t care if your mother was there
    SP’ll shoot the shades off your man and the studs out ya ear
    y’all niggas better follow the streets
    a hand gun’ll make you swallow your teeth
    a knife wound will make you holler for weeks…

67. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Sp!!

68. CiCi The Intern Says:

Fux!…*hugs*

69. TheCo!!inB Says:

*queus Jeopardy music*
    who kind of discovered the LOX? thats fairly simple question
    ^ ^ ^
    Who is Mary J Blige Fux?
    I’ll take “whose butt cheeks are these” for 600….

70. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You’re making it worse for me! LOL!
    *Puzzled*

71. Beezy Says:

*hugs CiCi*

*heads back to continuing-ed classes so that he can stay licensed to do business in the great state of NY*

72. Iceberg Slim Says:

If you think about it, puff potentially produced the greatest mc of our time, biggie, the greatest r&b group of all time jodeci, the greatest r&b/hip hop of all time mary j blige….either he is lucky or kinda smart

73. RIGZ Says:

yea fux

u kno wat I mean lol

74. sleep Says:

The funniest part of the dame article is when one the the lawyer dame owes said ” I represent a lot of these entertainer who look wealthy on the outside, but don’t have a pot to piss in” fab and rick ross are 2 that come to mind

75. RIGZ Says:

YYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

76. TheCo!!inB Says:

*who’s

77. I Fux Says:

I’ll take “whose butt cheeks are these” for 600….

^^ Ok

She appeared in many video’s, most notably she was the video ho in big Pimpin and Holla Holla, Name that Ho?

78. Beezy Says:

I’mma gangster and a gentleman, I’ll show you both sides in the coin
    kinfe to your throat, gun in your groin…
    we oughta get this on a mini-camera
    how I’m shootin 3s in your face like i’m jalen rose in Indiana…

IF Y’ALL NIGGAS HARD, THEN WHAT THE FUCK AM I?

~SP…streets on beats.

79. I Fux Says:

*hugs CiCi*

how true is it that fab is/was being extorted by the BMF?

81. RIGZ Says:

Top 5 freestyle eva

82. TheCo!!inB Says:

Puff is a smart nigga, the problem is……there are no more exceptional artist that are willing to work with him.

83. I Fux Says:

cOLD Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:47 pm
    how true is it that fab is/was being extorted by the BMF?

^ ^why though? they were worth like 100million. To get on Blue Davinci’s records?

84. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:47 pm
    how true is it that fab is/was being extorted by the BMF?

Why wud a organization worth 600 mill extort a rapper worth aprox. 2.2 mill…….smh

^why though? they were worth like 100million. To get on Blue Davinci’s records?

^PROTECTION!

86. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:48 pm
    cOLD Says: 1000

November 14th, 2008 at 12:47 pm
    how true is it that fab is/was being extorted by the BMF?

lol… FA-BO-LO-US

87. RIGZ Says:

I think thats the hoe that had JumpOff Joey singing luv songs on the voicemail, Fux

88. sleep Says:

I’m sorry I shouldn’t laugh at a another man downfall but I remember seeing dame treat people like piece of shit

^cats know that dope money doesnt last forever, and every street dru* d*aler tries to legitimize their trade. We all know theres a blured line between steets and hip hop. It makes good sense. Also they pride themselves on the whole Mafia label. And extortion happens to be one of the main Mafia money makers.

90. I Fux Says:

^^ she used to be soo bad. Swear to gawd I got acquianted with her in my memory bank quite often

91. Iceberg Slim Says:

^^^^^^^^^6

Puff dad is more gangsta that 99.9 of everyone in hip hop

Read Nickey Barnes autobiog.,

93. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 14th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

You’re making it worse for me! LOL!
    *Puzzled*

LOL! I just have more ammunition, that’s all….

Read Nickey Barnes autobiog.,

^snitcherature

95. D_Block_4_Life Says:

how true is it that fab is/was being extorted by the BMF?
    I personally wouldnt put any stock into this, especially if i read it somewhere on the internet….thats just me tho

96. sleep Says:

It not like he did a bunch of records with bmf

97. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Goes to lunch*

Chipoltes!

98. TheCo!!inB Says:

Sean Combs is more gangsta than Gloria Velez in the Thong Song remix video was her at her peak. My nigga in college used to trick off stupid money on her ass….talk about extortion, she was getting him for everything.

It not like he did a bunch of records with bmf

^dudes, rappers need protection outside of their city, and even in their city in some cases. To be aphilliated with a a crew known for its bodying and power status is to be revered.

100. Big Homie Says:

One my 3rd blunt on my day off from work and I only been up since 11

*daps all and leaves*

101. J. Caesar Says:

big homie quit man, i need to do the same especially i got school coming up possibly and a 2nd job, i need to pass the drug test lol