Video: N.O.R.E. Goes on a Diet Pt. 7

Nore goes to Whole Foods.

103 Responses to “Video: N.O.R.E. Goes on a Diet Pt. 7”

1. Big Homie Says:

Is it just me or with Part 7, he is still not losing any weight?

2. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

N.O.S.S.

Nigga On The Stoop Snackin

3. green eyes Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 11:36 am

When it comes to relationships, if you really genuinely love the person the sex will always be good….

^ i love ya, but i fully disagree. the love will make you think the sex is good enough.. but it wont necessarily be “good”

4. Chase Says:

^^^I disagree to an extent. Granted sex with someone that you’re in love with will feel better than sex with just a regular person. But if the person that you’re piping is selfish and doesn’t do things to please you and cares only about herself, it cant be good.

5. Beezy Says:

Nas = shitter known performer including ashlee simpson

^Yo I saw Nas @ the Troc in Philly…Nigga came out with no opening act and proceeded to perform 3 hours of fucking classics.

SMH @ arguably gay commenters.

6. ivory Says:

nore should light a candle and run laps around the english channel

what, what.

7. RIGZ Says:

Victory, you stay losing lol

No Disrespect.

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^ see what you are saying, and sex isnt necessarily the deal breaker, but i cant lie and say it doesnt matter.
    if im really feeling you and we get along great and the sex is eh.. i can train a mofo, but if the sex, convo and personality is great? sign me up
    I feel you on that, the sex cant be horrendous if its sub par but everything else is magical then i really dont care. When it comes to long term relationships sex is a small part of the relationship, when you get married and have kids and cant have sex every min of the day. You have to be able to tolerate each other and be able to enjoy each others company. That matters more to certain people. to each his own.

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You may be right but who cares as long as your happy on the rest of the cylinders, again im not trying to coerce you into seeing it my way but im just saying

*Reciprocates love*

10. Victory Says:

SMH @ arguably gay commenters.

I
    AM
    NOT
    GAY

11. G7 Says:

lol. Nore hasn’t lost a pound yet.

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

ivory Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 11:42 am
    nore should light a candle and run laps around the english channel

what, what.

if you check the archives, one of eskay’s first posts was about nore saying that the neptunes was gay. . . he was talkin about it in the line “neptunes, they got a cocker spaniel.”

13. RIGZ Says:

I respectfully disagree

14. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Rigga send me that new demo boi

15. G7 Says:

is that Mark Cuban @ 5:12 in this video?

16. Chase Says:

^I Feel what you’re saying and the compatability between partners have to exist above all else, cuz you will not have sex every second of the day. But. When the sex is good, it makes the relationship that much better. Especially once you stop having sex every day.

17. green eyes Says:

^ eh.. again. im on the fence. i want the whole package. i dont want a bunch of part time temps, i need an employee of the month.

“i caaaammmme… (oh shit baby my bad)… you caaaaaaaame… is there is a reason that my phone couldn’t reach ya… i heard he treat ya bad and he beat ya… bring that pussy hooooooome”

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

i dont want a bunch of part time temps, i need an employee of the month.
    Lol, fair enough but im a personality geek and that can carry me a lonngggg way..

Nothin’ tops NICE… Nigga In the Crib Eatin’.

21. RIGZ Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 11:46 am

Rigga send me that new demo boi

I almost forgot about that D Block

My bad

U can listen to zshare right?

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Of course it does but im just saying we all value things differently, thats all.

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

U can listen to zshare right?
    yessir

24. Big Homie Says:

When it comes to sex, I’m sort of like the thriller in Manila. Honeys call me Big Homie, the condom filler.

It ain’t like, I ain’t tell you from day one, I ain’t shit. When it comes to relationships, Big Homie just don’t have the patience.

25. Chase Says:

^I got you and I can respect that.

26. Big Homie Says:

Anybody here gone through a long distance relationship. I’ve done it once like a long time ago. I don’t see how people can do that.

*watches Dirty Rik response to Gillie*

28. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 11:52 am

^ it depends. sometimes i can get bothered by a mofo i see oo much.. so long distance can make us appreciate what little time we do have. but after awhile, you need more than once a month or so contact.

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

watches Dirty Rik response to Gillie*
    What!?! where? what can he possibly say?

Link or die

30. Ill E Says:

Now you planned this little life together, …and In my mind i want you to be my wife forever/ but in the physical, it’s like I’m gon be trife forever: a different girl every night, forever”…classic Jigga.

31. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Greens you my nigga tho

32. Chase Says:

NORE said, “Soy NUT Butter… that sound flava”

Ayooooo

33. RIGZ Says:

Dirty Rik = That dude from “Three Sides To A Story”

Shits a disgrace

34. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

relationships suck ass.

they require too much trust, and i’ll be damned if i trust a bitch that much, then she go out and hurts me. . .

i’m shootin everybody.

35. green eyes Says:

D block you are the best arch nemesis ever, i will forever protect you from shark attacks.

36. Victory Says:

FIIIIRE!!!

37. G7 Says:

>>Victory, you stay losing

^the irony

38. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Dirty Rik = That dude from “Three Sides To A Story”

Shits a disgrace
    wow

Link or die

^WSHH

You know eskay be having baby tantrums over their links.

40. Beezy Says:

G7 Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 11:58 am
    >>Victory, you stay losing

^the irony

^LMAO

No shots Vic on the arguably gay comment….Im just tryin to make my day go by here @ work.

Nas live is piff crack though.

41. SpotOn Says:

The New Danger is not a classic album

And at no point in Space & Time

Dont fool yourself

SMH @ the rabid stannibalism

^^^^I gotta disagree. The New Danger was a classic album for me. Maybe not as a hiphop album, but that album is one of my favorite of all time.

When i 1st got it, I thought he was trying too many things, but it has aged well, and I was bumping that continuously in the car just last month.

42. Victory Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 11:59 am

G7 Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 11:58 am
    >>Victory, you stay losing

^the irony

^LMAO

Nas live is piff crack though.

G, that was like 20 mins ago. y u gotta ressurect???

and Beezy… I am and always have been as straight as you are so im hhoping u aint a homo.

43. Big Homie Says:

it depends. sometimes i can get bothered by a mofo i see oo much..

^ It’s not like you are working with the person lol

44. DUYUkid Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 11:52 am

yeah
    &
    it’s nearly impossible.

45. Victory Says:

# SpotOn Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 12:00 pm

The New Danger is not a classic album

And at no point in Space & Time

Dont fool yourself

SMH @ the rabid stannibalism

exactly.
    its NOT a hip-hop album. it has like 3 hip-hop tunes but if a non-rapper came out with this, it would be hailed as a fuckin’ saviour

46. Beezy Says:

G, that was like 20 mins ago. y u gotta ressurect???

>I’m just popping in and out between attempting real work. You’ll understand when you get older…I got bills through the roof can’t do numbers like The Roots.

47. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 11:56 am

relationships suck ass.

i’m shootin everybody.

hell naw…

looks like you finding the wrong type of chicks homie…and lookin in the wrong places…

48. Beezy Says:

^Is it a LDR if you live in Jersey but are boning a Rican chick from Long Island?

49. D_Block_4_Life Says:

relationships suck ass.

Yo im starting to believe this, its like when you first meet someone that has all attributes that fit your criteria and as the months go by and she gets engulfed in your charming abilities then in turn you start to get blinded by her wittiness and the cute shit she does, just when your about to get out of the approval stages slowly but surely you start to see the real her, characteristics that start to annoy and disgust you start to emerge, but by this time she is head over heals and now you are second guessing shit and kind of want out….. then the drama ensues…oh lordie is it the worst….emtions start flying everywhere….the water works….smh

50. Chase Says:

relationships suck ass.

i’m shootin everybody.

^Shit. Now that I’m older, and have a son, I really want to get married so when I meet chicks I tell them all straight up from the gate what it is that I want and what i’m looking for. If they want to give it a shot, then cool. If not we can chill, hang out, eventually fuck and be friends. But I think I found that one chick now that’s gonna make me cut all the other shorties off.

51. SpotOn Says:

^^^Wow..Deep. Well put.

52. Mark Twain Fame Says:

shizzle…also if Vic is 17…isnt he suppose to be in school?…wtf?!

53. RIGZ Says:

exactly.

I never said it was

I said its not a CLASSIC album

Thats just my opinion

54. Beezy Says:

shizzle…also if Vic is 17…isnt he suppose to be in school?…wtf?!

>>Yeah I was thinking the same. I just didnt want to put him on blast anymore than he already is.

55. RIGZ Says:

shizzle…also if Vic is 17…isnt he suppose to be in school?…wtf?!

Nah, we leave school at 16

56. DUYUkid Says:

wow.. vic is only 17?

lol..
    ya’ll need to stop picking on this kid.. haha

57. green eyes Says:

but d block– doesn’t that just mean THAT person wasnt the right fit? that when you find the right match the annoying things will still be there– but tolerable

58. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

D Block, no homo, you been livin my life? this has been like the last 3 years of my fuckin life!

59. Mark Twain Fame Says:

TND is a good album…but not a Classic…stop throwing the word like it don’t mean shit. The word classic in this day and age gives as much weight as a piece of sheet paper.

60. Victory Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

shizzle…also if Vic is 17…isnt he suppose to be in school?…wtf?!

its 17.22, y the fuck wud i be in college now?

61. Beezy Says:

^The last ten of mine.

My angle is to wait until I’m 50 and paid…then bag a dope looking gold digger bitch.

62. D_Block_4_Life Says:

but d block– doesn’t that just mean THAT person wasnt the right fit?
    Yes it does but im just saying it sucks to have to go through the 6 or 7 month trail in order to find out, because in essence its not fair to the girl but it is what it is….it just sucks that all

Wow, they got Dirty Rik baby’s mother on there sayin’ that he did it.

Finito.

64. Victory Says:

wow… life and chickas must be bleak where u live

65. green eyes Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 12:15 pm

but d block– doesn’t that just mean THAT person wasnt the right fit?

^ lol. yeah i agree with that. dating sucks dirty ass

66. D_Block_4_Life Says:

maybe not a 6 or 7 months but a lengthy period of time

67. D_Block_4_Life Says:

dating sucks dirty ass
    lol

68. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# green eyes Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 12:11 pm

exactly…more trusting and open, honest and up front from the start with all those annoying and weird things and you either don’t give a F about them, ignore or tolerate those things…also think of the age old two way road analogy, you prob got hell a things about yourself that she finds annoying also…don’t think a relationship is a one way street homie.

I f you really cant stand, tolerate, or brush off those things and move past them for her and the betterment of the relationship then she’s not the right one…

damn I’m on that doctor phil ish today.

69. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Here comes the married guy…lol

70. Beezy Says:

wow… life and chickas must be bleak where u live

^Word you tapping all the puss abroad? Lil knuckleheaded young nigga…probably still waiting for your balls to drop.

71. RIGZ Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 12:15 pm

Wow, they got Dirty Rik baby’s mother on there sayin’ that he did it.

Finito.

Exactly.

Rik = The dude from “Three Sides To A Story”

72. Mark Twain Fame Says:

of course the dating process sucks..but hey you go through the bullshit get to the good stuff…diamond in the ruff.

##################################

its 17.22, y the fuck wud i be in college now?

first off what is 17.22?

73. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I feel like showing all yall a reponse i sent to my ex shorty a couple weeks back….nahhhhh

74. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

don’t get me wrong, i’d LOVE to finally fall in love.

it’d be crazy fun to have someone that i’m that close to, who shares my same likes and dislikes, and who knows me that well. . . . i’m a goof troop, so i know we’d have sooooooooooo much fuckin fun. . . .

but after listening to yeezy’s new album, i’m like fuck all that. . . .

75. sleep Says:

I need some advice from my nahrightions.

I’ve been with my girl 1 year. In the first month she told me before she got with me she was having an affair with a married man. At first she didn’t seem remorseful until I explained to her the affect that shit has on a family. Til this day it bothers me from time to time when I think about if I should put a ring on it. My whole thing is if she couldn’t respect another person married she won’t respect ours.

Am I wrong and should I just get over it.

Ps I believe she completely faithful to me

76. benhameen Says:

Im sorry but what part of the game is this that rappers are showing us going to whole foods. negro go make a hot album.
    Is it just me or with Part 7, he is still not losing any weight?
    word homie. and what up greenie!

77. Mark Twain Fame Says:

naw DBlock…keep that shit to yourself mayne…dont put ya self on blast that much ha…

WHOA

Rik was doing some foul type shit with old white dudes.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

79. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Im not….just joking

80. RIGZ Says:

>>first off what is 17.22?

He meant the time (I think)

>>2ndly, I was thinking more like H.S. than college since you still 17…unless you started school early…

Nah, we leave secondary school @ 16, with the option to go college, sixth form (which is basically college in school) or start working

But their changing the system so you HAVE to saty in school til 18. I feel sorry for the 90’s babies

81. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# sleep Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

I need some advice from my nahrightions.

Am I wrong and should I just get over it.

Ps I believe she completely faithful to me

man IMO the best bet is to be straight forward with your concerns and tell her how you feel about that situation and bring it to her attention…if she gets mad or doesn’t understand your point of view or why you would be concerned with that situation then shes not the right one for you bro…shes gotta be understanding with that concern cause it is sort of a big deal in the sense of you guys getting super serious and putting the ring on the finger…ya dig?

82. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

clown if you want. .. .

i used to listen to that jagged edge joint “what’s it like to be in love”, and just wonder. . .

*stares off towards horizon*

83. RIGZ Says:

Deep in the dungeon, I rep the pain suffered
    And off endz in Romford, I could name punters
    But lose you arrogance,
    If your heads above the clouds, how you ever gonna quench you thirst? It doesnt rain upwards…

LMAO @ Rigz. Yeah, that’s him.

85. RIGZ Says:

Deep in the dungeon, I rep the pain suffered
    And off endz in Romford, I could name punters
    But lose your arrogance,

86. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

don’t get me wrong, i’d LOVE to finally fall in love.

but after listening to yeezy’s new album, i’m like fuck all that. . . .

ha…

i know you aint basing your own life experiences off some damn album…come on man. Thats another man in a totally different situation.

87. Beezy Says:

don’t get me wrong, i’d LOVE to finally fall in love.

^Pap over here love-jonesing. You may need Therapy (c) T-West.

88. Mark Twain Fame Says:

ahhhhhhh okay…i get it now.

89. TheCo!!inB Says:

FYI: you can NOT marry someone who is exactly like you are with the same interest and same habbits….there has to be a counter balance…..has. to. be.

90. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

enough with this love shit!

fuck all that. . . .

*wipes tears from eyes*

*gets a fresh cut now i’m lookin for the freaks*

91. Victory Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 12:19 pm

wow… life and chickas must be bleak where u live

bro, my balls dropped wen 50 got shot.
    secondly, i been with my girl for like 7 months so dont try that shit.
    thirdly. who still says knucklehead?

—–

first off what is 17.22?

i forgot u nahggers dont know the time. 5.22

92. Victory Says:

93. Beezy Says:

secondly, i been with my girl for like 7 months so dont try that shit.

^And I been bonin your girl for 6 of em…

94. b-ease Says:

@sleep

That’s a dicey one. I mean, on one hand, it could show that she doesnt have respect for the institution of marriage On the other, there’s a difference between being the adulterer and being the one on the side, so even though she didnt mind being a guy who was married, it doesnt necessarily mean she’ll have the same attitude.

1 years not that long tho fam id give it a little bit before I broke out the ring.

95. sleep Says:

If I’m with a chick for. 1 1/2 and I don’t know if I’ll marry her then she’s not the one. Smh @ my home girl whoes been with her man for 6yrs and she’s still waiting for a ring.

96. Victory Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 12:35 pm

secondly, i been with my girl for like 7 months so dont try that shit.

^And I been bonin your girl for 6 of em…

hahahaha

…juvenile but funny…

looool

97. RIGZ Says:

D Block

Check your mail

98. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Iight

99. Nonchalant Misfit Says:

*waits for N.O.R.E. STILL tries to go on a Diet Pt. 37*

100. RIGZ Says:

Theres alot more too…but I’ve done enuff uploading for the day

101. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Rigga, ill give me my consensus later on…

102. Late Pass Says:

green eyes Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 11:46 am

^Gotta use that line oneday lol!!

103. Nah Right » Blog Archive » N.O.R.E. ft. Busta Rhymes - Rotate Says: