Props to Decatur Dan

235 Responses to “Lil Wayne ft. Mack Maine, Willie the Kid & La the Darkman – Da Art of Storytellin’ 4 Freestyle”

1. Smear Says:

This has to be the default pic for anything Wayne related from now on.
    easier on the eye(nope)

2. SDP Says:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

im about to cum!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. MalakiDaGod Says:

this song is like a week old!
    weezy sucks tho really stop rapping his ghost writer 4 his c2…drought 3…dedication 2 days doesnt write 4 him no more boo!!!!

4. SDP Says:

MalakiDaGod Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 1:34 am
    this song is like a week old!

suck my left nut bitch

5. SDP Says:

i think me and weezy share the same blood

6. Smear Says:

smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kanye-west-lil-wayne.jpg
    this pic look mad suspect.

7. Smear Says:

SDP Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 1:32 am
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

im about to cum!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WTF? yo eskay SDP turnin nah into a gay bathhouse. Fuck this shit
    I’m out

8. SDP Says:

WTF? yo eskay SDP turnin nah into a gay bathhouse. Fuck this shit
    I’m out

who asked u to stay??

9. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

SDP Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 1:32

am yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

im about to cum!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Smh

10. Corner.Donut.Shop! Says:

dont really like wayne or any of his artist on Young Money but i kind of like this freestyle over this beat, but andre will forever own this beat.

11. Darth Cipher Says:

SDP Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 1:32 am
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

im about to cum!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This nigga didn’t say no homo!!! (c) Killa Season, the animated version on youtube… SDP seriously, i think you should seek help or come out the closet (Tom cruise on south park style)

12. SDP Says:

good weezy fan

13. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Newbies on Nah are suspect, from the nigga trying to be on the real world, to this weezy loving faggot

14. k1ng Says:

SDP Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 1:32 am
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

im about to cum!!!!!!!!!!!!

that’s jus straight gay. no homo

weezy is fukin up the game with autotun, fuk this im blckin out weezy frm ma list till c4.

15. Baby Bobby Says:

Props to Eskay, my nigga you dont sleep bro. It’s gotta be after 2am on the east.

Trivia: Whats the first song Wayne used the auto-tune on?

16. SDP Says:

Baby Bobby Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 2:24 am

Trivia: Whats the first song Wayne used the auto-tune on?

prostitute flange?

17. nation Says:

prostitute flange?

^ Says Dat Prostitute

18. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Lol

19. MalakiDaGod Says:

SDP Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 1:37 am
    MalakiDaGod Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 1:34 am
    this song is like a week old!

suck my left nut bitch

yea cuz dats all the nuts you have u disable biitch
    stop suckin wayne dick dats babys job

and really wayne spittin over this after wut andre did? wit dat b.s. ass verse?? hes terrible

20. Baby Bobby Says:

SDP Says: prostitute flange?

That sounded more like off-tune than auto-tune.

21. moresickaMC Says:

wayne is crappy

22. MZEE.com Blog » Blog Archive » Lil Wayne MAD Cover & Freestyle Download Says:

[…] “The Rise And The Fall Of A Rap Star” so titelt das amerikanische MAD Magazine auf dem Cover dieser Ausgabe. Dazu gibt es eine Alfred E. Neumann Karikatur von Lil Wayne. Erst dachte ich an einen Fake. Aber Nahright.com bildet dieses Cover ab und bewirbt damit einen neuen Freestyle von Wayne zusammen mit Mack Maine, Willie The Kid und LA The Darkman. Ladet ihn euch runter,.. und ihr seid schlauer. Download. […]

23. Ill E Says:

Gillie the Kid > Willie the Kid ( ….> Wayne )

24. FFGreen Says:

Wayne on MAD?

25. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Catch me in mexico meditating with quetzacoatl fuckers

26. » Lil Wayne MAD Cover & Freestyle Download Says:

[…] Willie The Kid und LA The Darkman. Ladet ihn euch runter,.. und ihr seid schlauer. Download. Subscribe to comments You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed. PostTags: […]

27. G7 Says:

on my way to work i had the Sonic Hamilton mixtape playing in my mp3 player. my ears are still ringing.

28. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

29. plug Says:

*throws tomatoe*

30. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

plug Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 8:38 am
    *throws tomatoe*

*DAPS PLUG*

31. G7 Says:

smh @ Kanye pissing on dressing room floors now. this guys ego is in outerspace.

32. plug Says:

** daps C88**

duck that tomatoe. its for g7

33. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Yo MAD always had the best art work…..it’s amazing how they can capture all the details of something….(nhjic)

34. Majaleeg Says:

SDP Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 1:32 am
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

im about to cum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention whore or not, this kid’s got a serious problem.

SMMFH

35. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

*throws red stripe bottle* (c) Jamaica crowd

36. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

*throws heineken bottle*

37. A tribe called quest Says:

10 hrs of sleep and i wake up to this -_-

38. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*throws fit*
    (smacks shit outa kid next to me)

39. Majaleeg Says:

Marsha Ambrosius on this >>> Lil Wayne on this

40. Casual T Says:

whattup my nahggers…!

Question.. Any of you ever been to a Jayceon Taylor show…?

was it any good?

41. G7 Says:

plug Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 8:49 am
    ** daps C88**

duck that tomatoe. its for g7

^good morning to you to sir.

42. Big Homie Says:

I feel great today

*daps all*

43. G7 Says:

>>*daps all*

^*does the same*

44. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:10 am
    >>*daps all*

^*does the same*

Shout out everybody who made it to homeroom, the rest are teabaggers.

45. b-ease Says:

What the deal Nah?

*daps all in vicinity*

*dead @ the jim jones snippets*

I dont know, you may not have lost Es. The horribleness looks like it may have outweighed the unintentional comedy. But I’d need to see more to say for sure.

nah rizzle whats poppin?

47. Casual T Says:

*dead @ the jim jones snippets*

thought I was the only one..
    the one-handed push-up…lol..

48. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*daps the e-crew*

all the nah right superstars should have default pics. . . . curtis’ pic is the one with him crying.

jay-z’s pic should be the one where he was at the coldplay concert with them fuckin glasses on. . .

and this should be weezy’s pic.

49. b-ease Says:

I listened to this thinking that maybe this beat and 3K’s verse on it would re-awaken Dedication 2/Drought 3 Wayne. No such luck. Autotune and ego are the worst things that ever happened to this guy.

50. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Via: Comcast.net
    Bernard Hopkins has never been the biggest fan of Donovan McNabb…and he’s never been afraid to tell anyone who will listen why. Well, not surprisingly, after the Eagles’ loss on Sunday night, B-Hop was at it again.

The Philadelphia Inquirer’s Sheil Kapada asked Hopkins about the Birds, and Bernard started throwing haymakers at No. 5.

“Some people are athletes, still good, but don’t have that extra ‘I’m willing to sacrifice my life. I’m willing to sacrifice what I have to sacrifice to win.’ … People never forgot when things happen, they see a guy crumble under pressure. Whether they throw up on the highway, whether they throw up on the court, whether they throw up on the football field, when people see that, that sticks in the back of their mind.”

Hopkins continued: “Every athlete should have that killer instinct in him, especially if you the quarterback… If he’s not right here and here [pointing to heart and head], and don’t want it, the team feel the vibes…”

Bernard told the Inquirer that McNabb would probably be better off in Chicago in front of his hometown fans, but that it will never happen “because of the money wrapped in him.”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

my default pic would be me with my face buried in andrea soares ass.

…dont know who andrea soares is? get familiar.

52. G7 Says:

cold, mr. pap, b-ease….whiddup

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*dead* @ my nigga B. Hop givin McScabb the business [ll]

the funny shit is, Donovan can’t do shit, b/c he’ll certainly get beat the fuck up.

54. sleep Says:

I like it so ima put a ring on it

55. b-ease Says:

*googles andrea soares*

56. b-ease Says:

What the deal Gsev? *daps*

57. Via_Pluto Says:

———————-

“First I spin around in vomit, then I piss up on it….

58. Ill E Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 3:12 pm
    I wonder if there is a 100% safe blunt wrap?I went from dutches to bluntvilles thinking since the bluntville does not directly touch the tobacco,it would be considered safe.THEN,I read somewhere that they make the blunt/cigar PAPER out of TOBACCO STEM PULP.It`s cheaper to manufacture than conventional paper.

I`m really not tryna fuck with tobacco.PERIOD!!

I had a brass pipe but the shit kept getting clogged.

I`m leaning toward a bong,but half the experience is in the rolling of the blunt.

Anybody have any CONCRETE science regarding cigars/blunt wraps??

My thinking is that since TOBACCO is harmful when smoked,the stems of the plant is equally harmful to use as paper.

I believe a Certain Mr. Christopher Rios has the solution for you

“Rollin ganja up in Bible paper, A high that’ll take us through the eyes of Christ, John, Elijah, Jacob ”

————-

I Fux Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:58 pm
    *sings*

I see you talking hater but you aint saying nothinggggggg

that song is kind of catchy and Birdman drops some fiyaaaaa. Truth Be Told last years Birdman album is heat as far as ignorant rap goes. He has stepped his game up

Yea, that song is my shit too. “Like WOAHHHHH (WOAH), u know them Haters don’t like that’. That was one of the few good recent Weezy verses in the Weezy auto-tune era. “Light up the purp, pass it like Steve Nash/ bitch I’m so hot , I give ya ass a heat rash/ We try to stand and try not to down fall/ I’m tryna reach my goal like a roundball/Freddy’ll Do (Freddy Adu) anything for the crown, y’all/David Beckham, over pay him and respect ’em”
    Lol at Baby. that verse was typical of him.”Ballin ,baby,..bought a Benz for me, and one for the BirdLADY”. However, cosign that the album he put out last year was good “ignorant rap’. ‘Got a bitch in the back, got a ho in the front, got work in the back, and got mo’ in the front. lol. And Pop Bottles was cool, he stepped it up on there. “run up in yo mansion, Choppa make music, niccas start dancin'”. The best quote is on that “I run this shit”, tho. “Got a BRAND New HOUSE, a BRAND NEW car, a BRAND NEW SIGHT, a BRAND NEW Bitch; live a Hood Rich Life…”

b-ease

sev whatup captain.

no disrespect to any female lurkers

62. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I dont want no Robocop…..

sup

63. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:30 am
    no disrespect to any female lurkers

fuck that… post that shit

64. landLORD Says:

*daps cOLD, G7, mrPap, b-ease, CS88, and Death’s cousin*

65. Beezy Says:

Morning all….*daps*

I’m already sick of this pic.

66. b-ease Says:

@ cold

1 step ahead of you. I googled her and already watched that same vid twice, then came back and saw the link. Yea son, that’s kind of serious.

67. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

no disrespect to any female lurkers

wow. . .

she been any videos? like, what she do?

68. G7 Says:

*daps land*

69. b-ease Says:

Whats good land? *daps*

70. Majaleeg Says:

cOLD Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:30 am
    no disrespect to any female lurkers

*suddenly believes in love at first sight*

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:32 am
    cOLD Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:30 am
    no disrespect to any female lurkers

fuck that… post that shit

^I’m saying back when I was a young single man, I used to employ a techinique that would shatter a girls self image and subsequently gauarantee entry into her poon. The trick was to lead her into your room, once there she’d be overcome with pictures of beautiful females I’d smashed prior. The pics had to be dimes that was the only way to bring down her self esteem, to the point she’d be honored to be amongst the collected photos.

72. landLORD Says:

b-ease Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:36 am
    Whats good land?

—————–

im chillin… trying to teach my son how to write his name …

green crayons >>>>>>>>>

73. b-ease Says:

I don’t know if this is her. But either way, a trip to Brazil is seeming like the most neccessary thing in the world right now.

74. G7 Says:

>>*googles andrea soares*

^that name does sound familiar. took a quick look and she’s slammin’. we’ll have to take a more indepth look when i get home.

75. b-ease Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:38 am

land whats poppin.

word b-ease eskay dropped a link one time of here tossing that ass so disrespectfully, I couldnt find it just now. But shit if that isnt the most precious shit on youtube.

77. b-ease Says:

Shit. That’s actually kind of brillant.

78. CiCi The Intern Says:

Bernard Hopkins can go fuck himself ….I usually ride with my Germantown dudes, but he needs to jump off the Comcast building head first.

*daps all*

79. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO at the kids @ 1:02. .. . . lucky fuckers. . .

but SMH at the lil boys tryna do her moves!

brazil won and lost in the same clip.

Shit. That’s actually kind of brillant.

^b-ease that shit hardly failed. Until this one girl got upset and ripped up all the pics when I left her alone. This girl later became my girl of a few years though. Something about a jealous chick thats type psycho.

*default pics it up*

82. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

so are these framed pics? or just pics lying around. . . . b/c i’ve spalshed a few 10s, but i ain’t got no pics with em. . . .

83. G7 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:42 am

*daps all*

^I’m guessing he’s not retiring?

*daps*

84. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landLORD Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:33 am
    *daps cOLD, G7, mrPap, b-ease, CS88, and Death’s cousin*

Daps Land.

85. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:42 am

*daps all*

Naw, Naw, Naw… McNabb aint from philly & dont rep philly, McNabb is a chump. How the FUCK you get to the superbowl and choke, spittin up & shit, fuck national, people from all over the world watch the superbowl.

McNabb is a cocksucka.

^ I had what I called a vanity mirror (no homo) and the pics were placed around the frame of the mirror. All head shots of dimes.

*nostalgia’s it up*

87. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ land

green crayons are definitely the wave.

green and red ones.

*goes to restaurant and colors in kiddie menu*

88. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:38 am
    COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:32 am
    cOLD Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:30 am
    no disrespect to any female lurkers

fuck that… post that shit

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

89. CiCi The Intern Says:

One of my homegirls used to get pissed off at her BF because he had like King magazines all out and naked pictures of chicks. He had the Playboy with Vida on the cover framed and on top of his TV LOL. If was his place so at the end of the day, she had no real reason to complain but the shit used to get her pissed.

90. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*nostalgia’s it up*

LMAO!

ok. . . so when a jawn was like “who are those girls”, what would you say?

“eh? oh, just conquests. . . . “

is Jim Jones Dames meal ticket?

92. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 9:54 am
    is Jim Jones Dames meal ticket?

yea, cheesesteaks & frys.

ok. . . so when a jawn was like “who are those girls”, what would you say?

^ back then it was more about the aura, you could be subtle with it. It was understood. Young girls are beckoning to belong, its up to you to set up the club.

94. the watcherz Says:

*comes through wit a yellow motorcycle with the yellow jumpsuit and jet black helmet straight kill bill status and toss cold the keyz* what up nah *daps everyone*

95. yaboy Says:

McNabb is a cocksucka.

dudes is quick to be a critic. but if you were in his position we’d never know how you would do… kinda like typing sideways on a blog.

96. landLORD Says:

Terry Callier >

97. yaboy Says:

*currently listening to ‘Pain and Glory 2’*

98. landLORD Says:

Chess/Cadet Records (1966-1973) >>> _______________

99. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

damn, i wish somebody gave me this idea 5 years ago!

nowadays, i like em with stock options and 401Ks. . . . . these young hoes be doin too much.

sup watcherz

*catches key*
    *hops on bike does 360 spin pops wheelie, grabs greenie, throws her on bike facing me her mini skirt rises ass cheeks show… continues wheelie out of nahright*

101. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

yaboy Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:00 am

McNabb is a cocksucka.

im an accountant, i dont crack under pressure… if i did, id cost my company a shit load of money & loose my job… he gets paid to be a professional, act accordingly.

102. RIGZ Says:

# yaboy Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 10:01 am

*currently listening to ‘Pain and Glory 2′*

Your ears will thank you later

103. Big Homie Says:

Land, how you liking that Sonic the Hamilton mixtape?

104. the watcherz Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:05 am
    # yaboy Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 10:01 am

*currently listening to ‘Pain and Glory 2′*

Your ears will thank you later

pain and glory 2 is classic but the real question is it better than best in the city 2

105. CiCi The Intern Says:

damn, i wish somebody gave me this idea 5 years ago!

Amen.

106. yaboy Says:

ah a bean counter..

107. 456 Says:

Chess/Cadet Records (1966-1973) >>> _______________

^rue. although atlantic during those years gives them a run

108. landLORD Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:05 am
    Land, how you liking that Sonic the Hamilton mixtape?

————–

… i like it … but im starting to get oversaturated with Charles Hamilton mixtapes … as much as im a fan of his movement, he might need to fall back for a minute … he’s starting to repeat himself …

109. b-ease Says:

landLORD Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:01 am
    Chess/Cadet Records (1966-1973) >>> _______________

The new movie with Mos and Beyonce is about the label during the period. I think the flick is called “Cadillac Records”.

110. Beezy Says:

>Damn Crazy…I never pictured you as an accountant LOL. You do auditing? You work for one of the Big 4?

*456 daps*

112. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Jay Buhner*

113. Casual T Says:

I remember an episode of Seinfeld where Costanza pulled this shit off… then he ended up rolling with a bunch of models.. Stupid sucker lost the pic of the initial hunz he used then he tore one out of a magazine… then he tried to trick again.. except the girl he was tryin it with was the model in the actual pic… what a sucka…

114. SpotOn Says:

Whaddup nah

Its amazing to me how girls seem to respond to old conquest stories whether you trying to play the game or not.

But lol @ all the lurkers printing up fake pictures of dimes to tape to the bed post as we type. Thats a money idea for real.

115. 456 Says:

nowadays, i like em with stock options and 401Ks.

^correction: 201ks

116. RIGZ Says:

I was contemplating that yesterday

I been on here saying Best In The City 2 is classic for some time

But I’m edging towards thinking Pain & Glory 2 is better, so do the math

…and Pain & Glory 2 is (basically) an album…

But all in all, only the test of time will tell. BITC2 Survived a LONG time

117. b-ease Says:

George Costanza = greatest character in television history

118. SpotOn Says:

^^^I was about to say the same thing.

119. G7 Says:

>>how you liking that Sonic the Hamilton mixtape?

^there’s a lot ringing noises on it

120. Casual T Says:

A girl I work with just saw Jayceon Taylor in Sandton City half an hour ago.. dudes performing out here in Johannesburg today..

Im tryna decide if its worth a shit goin…
    theres a whisky tasting even tonight as well tonight..

121. landLORD Says:

*From ’63-’73*

Motown
    Chess/Cadet
    Atlantic
    Stax

*also, Columbia Records from 1974 – 1981*

… if you make beats, these label catalogues are your friend …

122. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Tyus Edney*

123. SpotOn Says:

landLORD Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:09 am
    Big Homie Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:05 am
    Land, how you liking that Sonic the Hamilton mixtape?

————–

^^^word

124. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:09 am

yeZur, why u think i get on here & talk shit, this Gattdamn website is how i work off stress. (no jackoff lotion) fuckin right i do audits…
    *remains silent*

125. Big Homie Says:

^ Yo I was thinking the same thing the other day. Like the L Word was nice because of the concept and of course the beats. He goes in with the lyrics to not get me wrong, but after listening to this mixtape, the only thing that really caught my attention with this mixtape are the beats.

126. Beezy Says:

George Costanza = greatest character in television history

>>Your killing Independent George!

127. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Detlef Schrempf*

128. G7 Says:

>>*currently listening to ‘Pain and Glory 2′*

^*adds on to do list*

129. b-ease Says:

RE : Charles Hamilton

I dl’ed the Sonic mixtape yesterday, but I would probably wont really listen to it for a couple weeks. I just really started bumping It’s Charles Hamilton. I havent heard the L Word yet (even tho I dled it when it dropped). I’ve been on that Staff Developement since it dropped. Honestly, that shit is probably album of the year for me. Co-sign land, after these 8 are done (I think Sonic is #6), he needs to fall back until the official drops. He’s got more than enough material to do shows and build buzz with at this point.

130. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Palin to Address GOP Governors Association
    FOXNews – 25 minutes ago
    Sarah Palin begins her rise from the ashes Thursday at the Republican Governors Association conference in Miami. Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is set to rise from the ashes Thursday as she addresses the Republican Governors Association conference.

Jesus, who wont this bitch go away.

131. green eyes Says:

good morning folks, crazy, cold, 456, land, big homie, d block, rigz, bease, g7, spot, beezy, casual t, cici, etc etc

132. G7 Says:

Chuck Hamilton….beats>>lyrics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hooks

133. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of LaPhonso Ellis*

134. SpotOn Says:

wha gwan Green? Top of the morning to ya…

135. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Obsessive Fan of Paula Abdul Commits Suicide
    ABC News – 2 hours ago
    By LUCHINA FISHER The woman whose body was found near Paula Abdul’s home was a one-time “American Idol” contestant who, despite being ridiculed during her audition, maintained her infatuation with judge Paula Abdul.

this broad fucks more young boys then a catholic priest.

136. b-ease Says:

Im tryna decide if its worth a shit goin…
    theres a whisky tasting even tonight as well tonight..

I consider myself a Game fan, but I could never get into LAX. On the other hand, whiskey is the shit. I’d prolly go with the latter.

137. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Bone marrow transplant suppresses AIDS in patient
    Reuters – 14 hours ago
    BERLIN (Reuters) – A bone marrow transplant using stem cells from a donor with natural genetic resistance to the AIDS virus has left an HIV patient free of infection for nearly two years, German researchers.

JESUS!

138. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Sarunas Marciulionis*

139. b-ease Says:

What up green?

b-ease Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 9:15 am

What the deal Nah?

*daps all in vicinity*

*dead @ the jim jones snippets*

I dont know, you may not have lost Es.

^Co-sig. Shorty had a humpy dump though.

*dapz Nahgerians*

141. SpotOn Says:

I wish I had tried to be an accountant, every accountant I know is caked! One of my boys just bought an H & R Block franchise at 29.

142. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Jan van Breda Kolff*

143. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 10:13 am

*Blogs from the perspective of Detlef Schrempf*

*Blogs from the perspective of Stephon Marbury*
    *sits there and does nothing*

144. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Detlef Schrempf*

i almost spit out my apple juice on that one [ll]

dog, detleft schrempf. . . . lemme just say if you let me get the sonics in live 96, you were in for an ass whoopin. . . . even if you got the bulls with “player 99” instead of mike. . . .

145. 456 Says:

whut up cold. still baskin in the post obama african sun.

146. green eyes Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 10:15 am

Palin to Address GOP Governors Association
    FOXNews – 25 minutes ago

Jesus, who wont this bitch go away.

^ ol whiny boo hoo botch.. every interview is about how unfair & mean people were to her. gtfoh. its politics! you didnt hear hillary playing the “woe is me little girl getting picked” on card

147. landLORD Says:

b-ease says

———–

say word?!

… ive been listening to Chess Records artists like: Minnie Ripperton, Rotary Connection, Terry Callier, The Ramsey Lewis Trio(with a young Maurice White on drums) all week …

… they were the masters of Northern Blues/Jazz/Soul … complex chord progressions, ethereal melodies with abstract harmonies … it must’ve taken Charles Stepney(Chess/Cadet/EarthWind&Fire guru) months to produce some of theses songs … it boggles my mind that Charles Stepney isnt as famous as Quincy Jones … i guess his early death stopped hiom from being recognized as such … what a genius … the black Burt Bacharach …

148. b-ease Says:

*daps the mayor*

149. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:16 am
    good morning folks, crazy

GATTTTTTTTTT!

*ducks behind bush*
    (sees iCon walk away from greeny)

*grabs sitch, uses stick to lift up greeny skirt from behind*
    (88 blushes)

*sees iCon look back*
    (88 runs off, jumps on BMX)

*88 looks back, sees iCon & greeny yellin & cussin*
    (88 not payin attention, crashes into parked car)

*bangs nuts on handlebars*
    *falls*
    (hears laughter… passes out)

150. G7 Says:

*blogs from the perspective of Stephon Marbury*

*counts $21,900,000 of free money*

*is not mad at all*

154. SpotOn Says:

Bone marrow transplant suppresses AIDS in patient
    Reuters – 14 hours ago

^^Wow. But ever notice how these stories just seem to dissappear after a while. Some years ago there was a story about how a similar procedure cured diabetes. I thought diabetes would be history by now, but I guess clinical trials takes time.

155. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Luda Guest Verses >>>>>

156. landLORD Says:

*blogs from the perspective of Tito Horford*

*calls son Al, for a loan*

157. b-ease Says:

Evertime she’s asked about the Couric interview, she only talks about how asinine the “what do you read?” question was. Bitch, you said you had foreign policy experience because you could see Russia from your house! Address THAT shit.

158. RIGZ Says:

dog, detleft schrempf. . . . lemme just say if you let me get the sonics in live 96, you were in for an ass whoopin. . . . even if you got the bulls with “player 99″ instead of mike. . . .

That game was CLASSIC

It was too easy to shoot 3’s tho. Soft spot was super easy to find

Shame that 2K is eating all of Live’s food nowadys tho

Apart from maybe Madden, EA Sports stays losing nowadys

159. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Bryon Russell*

*Proceeds to shoot darts at Mikes head on Bulls eye* (no)

160. landLORD Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:23 am
    Luda Guest Verses >>>>>

———–

word… he even murked Nas on his own shit (c) Virgo …

161. SpotOn Says:

^^^there was actually an interview way back where she took shots at Hillary for complaining

162. green eyes Says:

# SpotOn Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 10:23 am

Bone marrow transplant suppresses AIDS in patient
    Reuters – 14 hours ago

& havent you heard? theres no money in a cure. people pay monthly for “treatment” they pay once for a cure

163. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Tim Legler*

*Wins 3 point shoot out*

*Gets waived the next day*

164. b-ease Says:

@ land

I’m honestly not familar with Charles Stepney. I’m a have to check some of his stuff out. Any recommendations or links?

165. green eyes Says:

# SpotOn Says:
    November 13th, 2008 at 10:25 am

^ word. they arent picking on you because you have a vagine– theyre picking on you because you’re a moron

greeeeeeeeeeen, billz whats crackin.

167. G7 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

November 13th, 2008 at 10:23 am
    Luda Guest Verses >>>>>

^true. i’ve noticed that its usually verse guest killers that put out average albums.

168. Mr. Papagiorgio Says: