Video: Charles Hamilton Interview w/ BoBO Pt. 1

52 Responses to “Video: Charles Hamilton Interview w/ BoBO Pt. 1”

1. chea Says:

LUPEND

2. chea Says:

i wish barack’s daughters were older and attended HBCUs

they would bring home their weed-smoking, 60 credits till graduation, makes beats all day, hasn’t gotten a haircut in 2 years boyfriends to the white house to loaf around in sweats and tims eating all the food in the fridge

shit would be classic

3. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Give me the loot

4. TheCo!!inB Says:

*waits for Charles to go off deep end and say he can run in a complete 360 degree circle*

5. b-ease Says:

lol @ chea

6. chea Says:

charles take a bath u stinky n*g (c) fux

7. that guy Says:

damn, this nigga needs a stylist.

8. I Fux Says:

I cant stand dudes that due interviews and immediately they start sucking the artist off and finish off the interview sucking them off.

I would gently get into tough questions like

Yo Chingy Loved Right THurr and you put StLouis on the Map. Speaking of which, Do you Prefer Anal or Head?

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:19 pm
    aight, I don’t mind if Shake and Meka win this, but not by as much as they’re winning by right now, lol.

ya’ll need to go do what ya’ll do.

some of yall cocksuckas need to vote.

10. I Fux Says:

Fux: So Charles Hamilton I like your little Sonic Motif and all

CH: Ya thanks you know its a methaphor for life when its going too fast, you turn into a ball and slow down

FUX: *tilts head nods* So do you ever slow down to Shower?*whispers* pause

CH: what……..

11. Big Homie Says:

Supersonicevents on that mixtape is bananas

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Oh, shit—-Charles Hamilton finally dropped an official video…

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CH: what……..

(x,x)

15. SpotOn Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:32 pm
    Give me the loot

^^^Hey ghost, you posted a track a few weeks ago by RJD2, but it just has your name on it. Crazy mushroom track like you said. Whats the real name though? You remember?

16. DUYUkid Says:

^^hahahaha

17. that guy Says:

Oh, shit—-Charles Hamilton finally dropped an official video…

*DIES*

>>damn, this nigga needs a stylist.

so does Boo Boo

19. SpotOn Says:

Wow @ this nig fux..LOL

>>So do you ever slow down to Shower?*whispers* pause

lmao

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

even closer:

22. Big Homie Says:

^ LOL didn’t you post that video before or atleast have it as your blue name once? Too funny

New Curtis and Marvin video:

24. I Fux Says:

so does Boo Boo

^^ sizzle

25. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

SpotOn Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:37 pm
    M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:32 pm
    Give me the loot

Nah wasn’t me (c) Shaggy
    I never posted a track….

26. that guy Says:

>>damn, this nigga needs a stylist.

so does Boo Boo

in some cases. but CH first. shit. i aint even know there was that many sonic the hedgehog t-shirts.

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:39 pm

**I may have posted it- I had this jawn as my blue name, lol–CLASSIC SHIT, right here…

28. SpotOn Says:

LOL…aite my bad man. I shoulda listened to Camron.

29. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

*leaves to eat lunch*

30. that guy Says:

New Curtis and Marvin video:

cute. every cute eskay. i wanna dedicate that one to u and nation as well.

31. Big Homie Says:

Latest video from Big Homie

32. Belize Says:

looks like a whole bunch of spiders on your head..

this new chick Im dating/ contemplating wifin is sooo fine. I be like. “you aint all that. you should just be glad you get to marvel in all this plugnificents”. she be fallin for it too.

^yea word major rule, never let them know how fine you think they are, only when your tryin to get the draws in the begining is it ok. Or if you’re trying to make up after a break up. Never tell em on GP.

34. I Fux Says:

Never tell em on GP.

^^ ok but make sure you tell them from time to time “they look so good you want to lift her skirt and take her there” after smashing

35. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Belize Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:43 pm
    looks like a whole bunch of spiders on your head..

(x,x)

Yo I think I might watch that tonight with wifey

36. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ plug- so, you call yourself “plug” in real life?

37. Big Homie Says:

^ Oh yea, that was it LOL

38. Big_Seth Says:

CH probably smells like BO, Cigarettes and Murray’s Hair Grease.

39. plug Says:

@ plug- so, you call yourself “plug” in real life?
    ——-
    yes. thats my name. Plug Industries. Cats been callin me that since the early nineties

40. nation Says:

lol @ Royce saying long line 50’s pants

@ plug- so, you call yourself “plug” in real life?

^*dead*

42. I Fux Says:

I dont think CH is going to sell shit, no ringtones, no cd’s, no shows.

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

plug Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:47 pm
    @ plug- so, you call yourself “plug” in real life?
    ——-

***right- you were launching a website or some shit by that name last year, right?

44. SpotOn Says:

^^^Wow

^*chuckle*

**one can is a lifetime supply (c) Chappelle

47. chea Says:

I Fux Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:48 pm
    I dont think CH is going to sell shit, no ringtones, no cd’s, no shows.

yup

it’s funny because everyone kept talking about how lil wayne got the sales that he did because of all the mixtapes he released b4 his album came out

um, nah. he told a lot because lollipop was insane and was a huge hit and then shit built on that

if charles can do a break-out hit like lollipop then *maybe* he has a chance but not really

my prediction is the same: collosal floppery, mainly because nobody outside the internets has a fucking clue who this dirtbag is

plug was the dude that had all the connects. Gave up his former fame for a government job. We all reach the fork in the road were we must make that tough decision.

49. plug Says:

——–
    yup. but my utter hatred for computers and lack of spelling abilities led me back to sounds and and alarms

50. SpotOn Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:49 pm
    cOLD Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:49 pm
    Murray’s Hair Grease

^^^Wow

^*chuckle*

**one can is a lifetime supply (c) Chappelle

^^^I was about to say, I threw one away a few years ago that I bought in 1958

51. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

speaking of Chappelle, what’s up with this fake Chappelle nigga on the new Bud Lite commercials

^ouch!!! Nah is harsh today. (||)