Video: Busta Rhymes – Arab Money (Behind The Scenes)

If you were really getting Arab money, ya’ll would’ve went to Dubai or some shit instead of green screening it. At least they were smart enough to call Rik.

58 Responses to “Video: Busta Rhymes – Arab Money (Behind The Scenes)”

1. chea Says:

the cool

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

3. chea Says:

i was born into arab money

p.s. chappelle is so back bitches! on bravo he interviewed james lipton. CRACK! chappelle is the GOAT

4. chea Says:

cocca_loves_fat_white_women_u_can_tell.com

5. I Fux Says:

My dad didnt have Arab money he was a Kurdish Guerilla so he had Kirkuk Money

6. green eyes Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 12th, 2008 at 1:25 pm

cOLD Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:12 pm
    in the rapper death pool, I got yayo dying before Uncle murda

…any takers?

^^ of Course Uncle will out live Yayo that nigga narrowly escaped death with he stealthly gripped up a fake blickety

^ i thought it was the henny & newports that saved him?

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL…Busta woulda fit in in Dubai (none)…when me and my patnas went to the mall out there, grown ass men were holding hands on the escalator- apparently, there’s nothing weird or gay about it, out there…

8. G7 Says:

might be Busta’s worst single ever.

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

That kid did Ether? SMH…

10. chea Says:

i’m a millionaire in syrian money

*does the arab money dance*

11. G7 Says:

>>i mean… it coulda been worse… they coulda had yayo, murda and barack standing on top of a bleeping white house roof with ak 47s shooting at cops lined up on their knees (no) waiting to be excuted.

^lol

12. chea Says:

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:26 pm
    My dad didnt have Arab money he was a Kurdish Guerilla so he had Kirkuk Money

14. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

chea Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:28 pm

(yawns)
    …dont be hurt, just walk it off.

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:27 pm
    might be Busta’s worst single ever.

***Shit offends me, and I’m not even Arabic, lol…m’fukkas have cart blanche to shit on Arabs, these days—“He’s an Arab”, “No, he’s a decent human being”

16. chea Says:

all these old blickas tryina advance = busta

17. +1 Says:

this is stupid

18. G7 Says:

>>Trump lets off shots at Diddy and Curtis(nr lite)

^Trump kinda ethered those guys

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

at least, for once, the Yasser Arafat scarf isn’t out of place

>>>>yeah.. cant really read what it says over the katrina victims joint though

“Justice For Kelly Lazo and Iman Morales”

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 12th, 2008 at 1:30 pm

G7 Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:27 pm
    might be Busta’s worst single ever.

***Shit offends me, and I’m not even Arabic, lol…m’fukkas have cart blanche to shit on Arabs, these days—”He’s an Arab”, “No, he’s a decent human being”

and plus, the song is wack…

22. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:30 pm
    G7 Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:27 pm
    might be Busta’s worst single ever.

***Shit offends me, and I’m not 1000 even Arabic, lol…m’fukkas have cart blanche to shit on Arabs, these days—”He’s an Arab”, “No, he’s a decent human being”

that nigga betta get SOME kinda money, its been a Buzz for a minute that niggas been broke.

23. chea Says:

trump is so full of shit plus his empire is crumbling – again

that said, his daughter went to georgetown with me. she’s ridick. i would beat

24. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL…maybe he got “Arab hot dog vender (none)/cab driver money”

25. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    >>>>yeah.. cant really read what it says over the katrina victims joint though

“Justice For Kelly Lazo and Iman Morales”

Six Million DollarMan Bionic Eye ass nugga.

26. chea Says:

real spit tho these black apprentice shows are always hilarious to me

dame’s show – truly classic. biggest thing on his resume was being jay’s apprentice. so the apprentice tried to do his own apprentice show? and now he’s jim jones’ apprentice. dame dash fail

27. mike d Says:

you cant be serious? Rick CAN NOT DIRECT GOOD! LET ME REPEAT HE CAN NOT DIRECT GOOD! None of his videos are dope, there all average. What has happened to good videos anymore? Even Dan the Man is way more creative then Rik. Riks video are so mediocre. Trust this is not hate im an artist speaking my mind.

I don’t know, I’m usually hyper sensitive about discrimination or racism towards Middle Eastern people, and I don’t really see the problem with the song.

“oh, he’s sterotyping all Arab’s as being rich”

well boo fucking hoo. that’s like when Jews complain about being stereotyped as lawyers. they need to spend a couple of days living with Black stereotypes and I guarantee they’ll get over it.

word to chea finkelstein.

29. chea Says:

eskay needs an apprentice show

“POST THAT NEW DOM KENNEDY. POST IT BITCH!”

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

dame’s show – truly classic. biggest

***I still can’t believe the top prize was a one year Jeep Commander lease

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

chea Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:32 pm
    trump is so full of shit plus his empire is crumbling – again

that said, his daughter went to georgetown with me. she’s ridick. i would beat

i agree, thats a BAD piece of snow, she can get it, no rubba.

32. I Fux Says:

chea Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    real spit tho these black apprentice shows are always hilarious to me

^^sizzle *daps* …..they’re the bessttttttt

I can wait for the Hispanic apprentice on some Landscaping tip

33. green eyes Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    November 12th, 2008 at 1:34 pm

eskay Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    >>>>yeah.. cant really read what it says over the katrina victims joint though

“Justice For Kelly Lazo and Iman Morales”

Six Million DollarMan Bionic Eye ass nugga.

^ im sayin…
    now who are they?

34. chea Says:

word to chea finkelstein.

MATZO BALL! (c) t-pain

35. chea Says:

I can wait for the Hispanic apprentice on some Landscaping tip

*gets run over by mexican dude in a cowboy hat on a riding lawnmower*

36. green eyes Says:

# mike d Says:
    November 12th, 2008 at 1:34 pm

^ mike d cannot grammar good

37. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:35 pm

***if he came out with “I’m getting Jew money”, shit woulda never seen the light of day, word to “You should do what we do, stack chips like Hebrews” always getting bleeped out- I’m not really personally offended, it’s more like, when the song comes on, I SMH…

38. plug Says:

lol @ my sister being all excited about meeting Mike epps in Miami.

39. chea Says:

eskay wouldn’t u say tho that muslims are the new blacks

i mean look at guatanamo, if there were hundreds of blacks locked in cages on an island shit would be an outrage

hundreds of muslims in cages = war on terror

p.s. yes i know that there are black muslims and yes these folks have it the worst. they get it going and coming [||]

40. nation Says:

>> word to chea finkelstein.

Simon does not know what we go through

*counts shekels*

41. b-ease Says:

They even bleeped it out on the 2nd printning of the dirty version of No Way Out. Tall Israelis…are running this rap shit.

42. nation Says:

*hides smoked meat sandwich in law books*

>>now who are they?

nah, I reduced the image for the post aand I have the original. Kelly Lazo was a chick who ws abducted back in ’05:

not sure why she needs justice since she got away. I’m guessing she was Black or Latino and the media ignored the case as usual.

Imam Morales was the dude that the cops tased in Brooklyn a couple months ago who fell off a building and died.

44. green eyes Says:

# nation Says:
    November 12th, 2008 at 1:39 pm

*hides smoked meat sandwich in law books*

^ is that what the kids call knocking the boots these days?

45. that guy Says:

this song is one of the worst of 2008

46. Jimmy Valentime Says:

word at them taking Rape Over off of New Danger

I know the T.I’s the real T.I’s
    What do you know about that

47. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Honey, I’ll knock the boots, and if you’re tough I’ll knock the Timberlands (c) Das EFX

48. Big Homie Says:

I hear Dubai is off the chain

>>if he came out with “I’m getting Jew money”, shit woulda never seen the light of day, word to “You should do what we do, stack chips like Hebrews” always getting bleeped out- I’m not really personally offended, it’s more like, when the song comes on, I SMH…

you’re right and I smh too, but more because the song is so absurd. the Jew thing is an ages old stereotype that is rooted in anti-semtism, so I could see how that would cause an uproar. nobody disputes that Arabs are getting that oil money so I don’t see the problem. maybe I’m on a spaceship.

50. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    November 12th, 2008 at 1:43 pm

I hear Dubai is off the chain

^ not according to benha or dallas a

51. chea Says:

@ jimmy valentine true, they fucked mos with that one, shows u how lyor cohen can regulate absolutely whereas these black execs mostly ain’t got two ounces of real clout

52. G7 Says:

Jimmy Valentime Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:41 pm
    word at them taking Rape Over off of New Danger

^when did they decide to take it off? the version i bought(smh) has Rape Over on it. But i got it when it was first released.

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    I hear Dubai is off the chain

**they’re turning the whole shit into a resort- when I was there, back in 2000, it was cool, because it was so American-seeming, as compared to the other places in the middle East- I still want to hit up Tel Aviv, one day- I heard that the clubs out there are ridiculous, even though m’fukkas still listen to disco (no “Don’t Mess With the Zohan”)

54. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea I was told partying out there is bananas, but that is all I know.

55. nation Says:

>> LF: I read somewhere the other day that there’s a family in Abu Dhabii worth $1 Trillion.

the Rothschilds

56. 25keys Says:

son this dude eskay sound like a hater, even if they dont have arab money, they having fun doing something they enjoy, how bout you eskay, are you not happy with what you do? im just saying

57. Keyboard K Says:

I hear Dubai is off the chain

My sisters went out there a couple of years ago and stayed in a seven star hotel. Each room has its’ own butler.

58. justin Bee Says:

rick codero is way over rated. all his video are borriingggg.. rick BORE-DERO