Video: Black Milk’s Tronic Release Party

NEW YORK – Roxy Cottontail hosts the CD release of Black Milk’s new album, Tronic, with U-N-I, Folks&Stress, Da Young Vet, Skyzoo, and DJ Ready Cee. Shout out to illroots.com

37 Responses to “Video: Black Milk’s Tronic Release Party”

1. I Fux Says:

That jawn with Royce on the album = FIYAAAAAAAA!

actually the whole album is flames, no retardant

That jawn with Royce on the album = FIYAAAAAAAA!

actually the whole album is flames, no retardant

^greatest royce collab, was the joint with Elzhi Motown 21 I think

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

4. I Fux Says:

Nah Cold this song I am talking about gives it a run, let me find a zshare

realtravel.com/dubai-journals-j2937097.html

LOL at this chick

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

tell that to Dallas Austin. you know he has the money.

***wasn’t Dallas trying to smuggle coke into the country?

6. b-ease Says:

***wasn’t Dallas trying to smuggle coke into the country?

Naw, he just had some personal for Naomi Cambell’s birthday party, less than an 8 ball if I remember correctly.

^lies

8. I Fux Says:

Icon you smoke weed?? damn

Hey can you drink it up though?

9. DUYUkid Says:

whatup ya’ll.. the time is now…

do me a favor and vote for me on this Roots Remix contest…

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

On Sunday, July 2, 2006, Austin pleaded guilty to drug charges in Dubai, where Dubai Airport authorities found slightly more than a gram of cocaine in his luggage when he arrived in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, to attend Naomi Campbell’s three-day birthday party at the Burj Al Arab hotel [1] [2].

However, in a surprise turn of events, a few hours after a Dubai court sentenced Austin to a four-year prison term, he received a royal pardon from Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and was deported, according to U.A.E.-based newspaper Gulfnews.com [3], even though the United Arab Emirates has a very strict drug enforcement policy and drug traffickers get the death penalty [4] [5] [6] [7].

I Fux Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:05 pm
    Icon you smoke weed?? damn

Hey can you drink it up though?

**nah, not really- I’m thisclose to going the Andre 3000 healthy route, minus the faggotry, lol

11. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:02 pm
    That jawn with Royce on the album = FIYAAAAAAAA!

actually the whole album is flames, no retardant

^greatest royce collab, was the joint with Elzhi Motown 21 I think25

do me a favor and vote for me on this Roots Remix contest

^post a pic of your girl, and I’ll get me and 50 of my co-workers to vote for you.

13. SpotOn Says:

Sup Nahgerians, Nahgasakians, Nahmibians and Nahpolians

From Nahlite:

Word, Curtis show is an apprentice knock off, but Ill be trying to catch as much of it as I can, its pretty entertaining.

Did anyone notice how MTV, who pretty much started reality TV with real world, is now biting every reality show ever.

^damn who you think made that call and got ole boy dallas off the hook

thx for the correction G7

oh was it coke, coulda sworn it was weed. but still, with his paper you would think he coulda bought his way outta that. I guess Dubai doesn’t really need his money though.

*anticipates exec producer credit on Benhameen episode of Locked Up Abroad*

^yo what type health kick is he on, vegan? I seen badu drinking that green mosh. She manages to maintain a phatty with that healthy eating.

17. nation Says:

nah, i don’t think they make that shit go away if you have money, per se. you have to be the son of someone, or that someone important if you want shit to go away… cause everyone has money over there

speaking of D.Austin

Real Housewives of Atlanta >>>>>>>>>>

19. I Fux Says:

the biggest misconception is being healthy and lose the phatty, actually the phatty becomes firmer and rounder with the slimmer frame on the woman

20. nation Says:

lol @ this story i heard about the israeli embassador in Beirut getting crashed into by this girl i know and the police told him to get back in his car and keep driving

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:12 pm

***yeah, he’s on that vegan/no smoking, no drinking type tip, has been for a minute- I remember reading a few years ago (I think that the article was back in the Stankonia timeframe), that him and Big Boi travel in different tour buses, for that reason alone—I’ll prolly never totally go vegan, just because I’m genetically predispositioned to chicken (c) Chappelle

my life is based on 2 things. I must have a girl with a phat ass, and I must have a big screen tv. Everthing else is excess.

23. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:05 pm

^lies

jesus.

24. I Fux Says:

I need a cold Beer and a big screen tv. Bitches come and go

^perposterous.

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Speaking of ‘kast:

Despite the delay in his solo project, Big Boi says Sir Luscious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty is back on track for next year, coinciding with his partner, Andre 3000, who will also release a solo effort. The duo also plans to release an album as a group, making the release of three projects from Outkast official.

“Me and ’Dre were on the conference call [recently].” Big Boi told MTV. “He’s working on his album; my album is done. We’re gonna wait until the top of the year— January or February—to put it out. Then ’Dre is gonna come hit y’all, and [then] we’re gonna do the Outkast album. So y’all gonna get three records from the ’Kast next year.”

I need a cold Beer and a big screen tv. Bitches come and go

^good point

*edits priniciples*

28. I Fux Says:

I like my chicks slim, Sorry nah Brothas. Thick and Fat chicks only get the dick from me but not the chance to be wifey. Not that thats some kind of prize

aight, I don’t mind if Shake and Meka win this, but not by as much as they’re winning by right now, lol.

ya’ll need to go do what ya’ll do.

30. chea Says:

nation Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:14 pm

lol these lebanese chicks luv nathan

WE GETTIN ARAB HONEYS.

31. Big Homie Says:

So y’all gonna get three records from the ’Kast next year.”

^ Looking foward to that and the Lox album

32. plug Says:

————–
    me personally. I have to have subs in the whip. I dont really care about them big ole dookey booties. long as it coke bottle shaped. I personally like my women thin.

33. I Fux Says:

wow Eskay you’re out of there. I voted for you and it jumped .1%

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Lemme find out Ronnie Mex bout to disappear for two more years, lol

“The people who really piss me off the most are bloggers who disrespect artists and talk sh*t,” Trick told DJ Booth. “They hide behind that laptop or hide behind that keyboard, say whatever the f*ck they want to say, but they walk out the house and put their hood on and tuck their tail between their legs, because they’re scared of the motherf*cker standin’ next to them in the grocery line.”

“A bunch of f*ckin’ p*ssy-ass n*ggas,” Trick continued. “[They say] I’m extortin’ Eminem. I grew up with that man! Get the f*ck out of here! That’s one of my best friends – the f*ck you mean I’m extortin’ him? You know, f*ggot-ass Ron Mexico, b*tch-ass, I hope I can find this motherf*cker – I’m gonna bust his motherf*ckin’ head wide the f*ck open if I lay eyes on that b*tch, with that f*ggot-ass XXL sh*t, talkin’ about I’m extortin’ Eminem. And I explained to him, ‘That’s my motherf*ckin’ friend.’ Get the f*ck out of here with that ho-ass sh*t. And he still printed that ho-ass sh*t! He’s the villain.”

*hides from Trick Trick*

36. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

eskay Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:19 pm

GATTTT!

2DB is cleaning up….I just voted…..

37. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

November 12th, 2008 at 2:19 pm

ya’ll need to go do what ya’ll do.

some of yall cocksuckas need to vote.