Video: Evidence ft. The Alchemist – So Fresh

Previously: Fashawn ft. Evidence – Our Way (Video)

72 Responses to “Video: Evidence ft. The Alchemist – So Fresh”

1. I Fux Says:

ALL My Niggas that own a Parrot standup. Latinos stay with birds in the house, Pun Intended

I had a Macaw left that nigga in Phoenix

2. I Fux Says:

Evidence is easily the best white rapper, slow flo and all.

3. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 3:32 pm

LF: This month’s Eye Candy is bad as shit. And that freshman class article is hilarious. Under each dude’s profile they have a section that says “sounds like”. According to XXL, half these niggas sound like Kanye. And while everyone else is a mix of two or three artists, Asher only “sound like” is Eminem. That’s funny to me.

that mag finally out in stores…all I been seeing is that Luda Hollywood issue joint.

4. b-ease Says:

Word, I copped it on Saturday I think. For some reason seeing that Luda issue on the stands always made me angry.

5. lanski Says:

Evidence is easily the best white rapper, slow flo and all.

^Ev is better that al ot of rappers regardless.

6. I Fux Says:

my bad Krondon is the best white rapper hands down

7. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

——————————————————————————

DING DING DING your board pap

LMAO!

tribe, you must not have been here earlier when i made the assertation that paid in full is the greatest hood movie of all time. . .

i just got back from lunch with some white girl, and i was tell her about it and she was like “who’s in it?”

Me: mekhi phifer. . . cam’ron. . . the rapper?

Her: oh, i think i’ve heard of him.

Me: yea, he won a source award for that role. you know how big that is? that’s like when barack won the presidency. . . .but not really. . .

then i just bust out laughin!

8. I Fux Says:

An 8-year-old Arizona boy charged with premeditated murder in the deaths of his father and another man shot each victim at least four times with a .22-caliber rifle, methodically stopping and reloading as he killed them, prosecutors said Monday.

Prosecutors said the murder weapon was a single-action .22-caliber hunting rifle that requires reloading before each shot. “He had to eject the shell from the rifle and put in a new shell each time he fired,” Mr. Carlyon said.

Mr. Romans was outside the house talking on his cellphone to his wife, Mr. Carlyon said, when he heard some commotion inside. Mr. Carlyon said the rifle produced only a “muffled, soft popping” sound, making it likely that Mr. Romans had no idea what had happened inside. Mr. Carlyon said Mr. Romans had told his wife that the boy was calling for him. He was on the porch on his way into the house when he was shot in the chest and head, the authorities said.

9. b-ease Says:

That kid is clearly possessed. Or was being molested. More than likely both.

10. I Fux Says:

That little kid must have seen No Country For Old Men the way he methodically went in surgically with the .22

11. green eyes Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

That kid is clearly possessed. Or was being molested. More than likely both.

^ that was my thought when i heard it on the news

12. b-ease Says:

i just got back from lunch with some white girl,

Oh, now that Barack’s won you think shit’s sweet huh? lol

13. A tribe called quest Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 3:42 pm
    ——————————————————————————

DING DING DING your board pap

LMAO!

Me: mekhi phifer. . . cam’ron. . . the rapper?

Her: oh, i think i’ve heard of him.

then i just bust out laughin!
    ———————————————————————–

lol yo did cam really win a source award for that

lol but smh@that comment

14. lanski Says:

Somebody fucked with him and he took them out, smart kid.

15. I Fux Says:

that kid epitomized the hip-hop slang “Bodied ’em”

16. Mark Twain Fame Says:

weird question–

if your dogs could talk…and you have a boy dog and he talked about hip hop and ish like this…would you still pet him like you usually do?…or would it be homo.

17. Balls Deep Says:

I Fux Says:

November 11th, 2008 at 3:39 pm
    Evidence is easily the best white rapper, slow flo and all.

^^^^^^^^^

Ev is not white he is hispanic

18. b-ease Says:

Ev is not white he is hispanic

Really? I don’t know about that…

19. I Fux Says:

Ev is not white he is hispanic

^^ is he really?? I always thought he was mexican since he is from LA and all. no Sick jacken

20. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yo that is crazy…lil boy is wacko.

21. lanski Says:

I smoke trees with my dog and I stll pet him the same way.

22. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Whoa @ that little kid…..that shit ain’t cool…

23. I Fux Says:

Michael Perretta, better known as Evidence, is an American hip hop artist, producer, and member of the rap group Dilated Peoples. Evidence is a native of Venice in Los Angeles, California and was born to a Italian father and a Russian-American mother

^^NOPE THAT NIGGA IS WHITE

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol yo did cam really win a source award for that

lol but smh @ that comment

the nigga made a huge fucking deal about that shit. . . that’s when he was like “yo, don’t call me killa no more, call me rico.”

on a similar note, anybody remember this gem?

25. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 3:51 pm

Ev is not white he is hispanic

no he’s not he’s italian and irish.

26. I Fux Says:

MTF ya homo but I guess you can pet him and say Pause

27. b-ease Says:

First of all, SMH at me actually pondering this. At first I thought, no, it wouldnt be homo because regardless of an increase of intelligence he’d still be my dog and that’d be like the equivalent of giving him dap. They I thought about Brian the dog on Family Guy. They don’t ever pet him, and it I think it would be kind of bizarre if they did. So yea, in conclusion, it would be homo. And demeaning.

28. Mark Twain Fame Says:

actual Ev is Italian and Russian.

…so Eskays gotta be his Russian Cousin. lol.

29. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 3:53 pm

MTF ya homo but I guess you can pet him and say Pause

lmao.

pause…*pets* good boy…pause.

30. lanski Says:

Italian father and a Russian-American mother. . .

Yea that nigga is most definitely white.

31. Mark Twain Fame Says:

interesting.

32. A tribe called quest Says:

ive noticed that no one cares about camron dropping or not…

New members of oblivion Camron Juelz, say hi to pap, loon, gdep. remy ma, trina etc

33. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

November 11th, 2008 at 3:49 pm
    weird question–

*gas face*

Not sure….I wouldn’t pet him

34. I Fux Says:

Evidence also goes hard on the production

easily easily all in all, the best producers come out of LA

35. Mark Twain Fame Says:

well Fux its jsut like everybody thinks Muggs is hispanic or latino in some way…noep dude is straight Italian and Norwegian.

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nah, niggas pet brian from family guy. . .

it wouldn’t be homo unless he started requesting shit. . . like “yo, my man, rub a nigga stomach. . . ”

or “yo, when you scratched behind my ears, my nigga, shit felt real good. . . ”

then you might hafta take him into the forest with your shotgun, old yeller style. . .

37. b-ease Says:

on a similar note, anybody remember this gem?

Damn, I had completely forgot about that. Cam’Ron is hilarious.

*youtubes Cam’Ron’s “Curtis sitcom” with dude in gorilla suit and numchucks*

38. PW Says:

Hail.

Why is Kanye wasting my time?

39. I Fux Says:

On the release of The Weatherman LP, Evidence said: “I am not relying on the success of Dilated Peoples to push this album, while they are featured on it and heavily co-signing my solo venture I understand that I am going to have to work twice as hard and get back in front of the people and re-introduce myself through shows, my music, and constant day-to-day networking with my fans. I am not married; I don’t have kids, so I can stay on the road all year long if that is what it takes…so at the end of the day what I put in is what I get out and it will all be a reflection of me, Evidence.”

^^this album goes man. Big Up Ty Bigs for co-signing early on

40. chea Says:

I Fux Says:

November 11th, 2008 at 3:22 pm
    Yo isnt Ed Hardy some Von Dutch re-incarnate?? I cant respect a brotha who wears that Ed Hardy shit. White Boys got no style but a nigga suppossed to know better. Word to this crew of dudes[||] all wearing Ed Hardy and Colorful Artful Dodger Jeans to the club in unison. I puked a little

*dead dead dead*

smh @ dudes who coordinate with their homies when they go out — i.e. ed hardy and wallet chained up

u know these dudes feel each other more than they feel women-folk — ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

41. pmass Says:

lol at the dog question…..

But here’s the real question…..would you really wanna have conversation with someone that licks his own balls?

(-)

Sup Nah

42. chea Says:

thr33 ringz > __________

t-pain is amazing with it [||]

43. I Fux Says:

If you grow up in LA white hanging with Mexicanos, I bet at the end of the day you feel Mexican and identify with the culture that is a Southern California Hispanic, which is different imo than lets say a mexican that grows up in AZ or Texas

“You gotta clap John Cena… you gotta shoot the shit outta John Cena”

45. b-ease Says:

dead @ pap’s dog requests

46. chea Says:

lol @ fux saying krondon is white that dude is black albino homie

47. I Fux Says:

^ I coordinate to make sure dudes are remotely not on my swag. It can be hard attimes alot of my peoples rock polo till the death. But Polo is classic

48. RIGZ Says:

# chea Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 4:00 pm

thr33 ringz > __________

t-pain is amazing with it [||]

Cosign

I’ve said it a million times & i’ll say it again

“Chopped & Screwed” = Vid/Song combo of the year

49. the watcherz Says:

did that Evidence album drop yet

wallet chained up

^Niggas still do that?

51. lanski Says:

Now that I think about it.

I would pet him at first out of habit but then it would get awkward and we would mutually agree to cut that shit out.

52. chea Says:

billz i put everyone at work on to goateesaver – that company owes u royalties

53. RIGZ Says:

*Fades away again*

54. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

“Chopped & Screwed” = Vid/Song combo of the year

Yeah that shit hard (none)

55. b-ease Says:

It’s an amazing feeling. It’s our first colored president. I’m so proud to be a part of this country while that’s going on.” — Lindsay Lohan

Jesus Christ.

56. Big_Seth Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 3:57 pm

nah, niggas pet brian from family guy. . .

or “yo, when you scratched behind my ears, my nigga, shit felt real good. . . ”

HAHA. I could just imagine how that would sound in a deep ass dog voice like scooby. HAHA. (n/h)

Funniest comment on here all day.

57. chea Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 11th, 2008 at 4:04 pm
    wallet chained up

^Niggas still do that?

btw someone should ask jones how his artist NOE is doing – he’s the next jay-z!!!!

58. chea Says:

question: would u do a threesome with lohan and ronson knowing that ronson might have balls. i would say yes but i would try to punch ronson in the nose early to disable her

59. A tribe called quest Says:

b-ease Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 4:05 pm

Jesus Christ.

—————————————————

damn how hard did she fall… First renegging on movie roles and then dating that dirty frankenberry lookin bitch in samantha and now this ignorant shit

60. Chase Says:

on a similar note, anybody remember this gem?

^Yo that award show probably had the best line up of hip hop performances that year. I swear the dipset stage set up was one of the best that i have ever seen.

61. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

b-ease Says:

November 11th, 2008 at 4:05 pm

Jesus Christ.

oh lord, link please!

62. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Evidence also goes hard on the production

easily easily all in all, the best producers come out of LA

yeah he’s up there…one of the best…

*throws out Madlib’s name*

63. Big_Seth Says:

I Fux Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 4:01 pm

Yeah I lived in Cali and I’m in Texas now. There are similarities, but Mexicans here are different than there. Can’t really explain without a novel so I’ll just agree.

64. b-ease Says:

oh lord, link please!

65. A tribe called quest Says:

November 11th, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    ——————————————————–

i would do samantha if A) i checked and varified that she actually has a vagina B) if she took a couple showers a day prior and 2mins before the sexual act and C) if lohan can get most of the penis

66. b-ease Says:

oh lord, link please!

67. CiCi The Intern Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 4:09 pm

b-ease Says:

November 11th, 2008 at 4:05 pm

Jesus Christ.

68. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# chea Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 4:07 pm

hell naw…chea you a trip.

######################################

# the watcherz Says:
    November 11th, 2008 at 4:04 pm

did that Evidence album drop yet

which one…the only one that came out was The Layover Mixtape…then the EP comes out on the 28th…then Cats & Dogs next year.

>>does jim jones still lay down and scratch his face and give interviews talking about how everyone not named jim jones has no swagger?

^Nah, I was askin’ because people still dress like Jim over here but deaded the wallet chains a year ago.

>>billz i put everyone at work on to goateesaver – that company owes u royalties

^I stay promoting shit, it gets popular (somehow), and I don’t get a damn penny. Smh

>>real spit there’s this borderline gay black dude where i work, he doesn’t shave his goatee, he uses a square piece of plastic and some nair and comes up with outrageously straight goatee lines, straight up work of art but almost too crispy, shit almost doesn’t look right

^Nair? On his FACE? Do you know what kinda chemicals is in that shit? Not sayin’ that I do but I assure you that they’re all harmful. People forget that your skin is the biggest organ on your body and anything you put on it is just like as if you were consuming it as something edible.

True Story: Mom dukes said she know this lady who works in the lab where the bodies are recovered after death. The lady said that when she often peels back the scalp on Black women that often times there is a green build-up beneath it because of bacteria from hair products, i.e. perms. Ridic.

70. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Evidence & Alchemist - So Fresh (Live) Says:

[…] This shit stays on repeat. Look out for their Step Brothers collaborative project coming soon. […]

71. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Alchemist Interview w/ Nodfactor Says:

[…] his new album Chemical Warfare as well as his side projects with Oh No (Gangrene) and Evidence (Step Brothers.) Looking forward to all of them shits. This has to be the funniest interview I’ve ever done with […]

72. Nah Right » Alchemist & Evidence are Step Brothers Says:

[…] & EV already have a ton of music out together, but “So Fresh” off Evidence’s Layover EP is where I believe these two began a new chapter of their bromance called Step […]