Video: B-Real’s “Don’t You Dare Laugh” Video Shoot

VIMBY takes us behind the scenes of B-Real’s new video for “Don’t You Dare Laugh” off his upcoming solo project Smoke N Mirrors, due out February 24.

24 Responses to “Video: B-Real’s “Don’t You Dare Laugh” Video Shoot”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

what? no “how to roll blunts with your toes while skateboarding”? I’m disappointed (none)

2. b-ease Says:

sometimes when it’s real quiet and i’m alone I still see her smiling at me
    *goes to bathroom*
    *gives self daily affimation*
    I said I wasn’t gonna be no bitch about this!
    *walks out*

Wow. Shorty must be fly as fuck.

3. b-ease Says:

LOL, niggas gotta disclaimer the word “disappointed” now?

4. Big Homie Says:

That new Charles Hamilton mixtape drops tonight/tomorrow

5. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Boosie Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 3:14 pm
    TRUE FACT:

Dime pieces are not wife pieces

interesting. . . . i say it depends. . . if you meet a dime in undergrad or at a club or something, please believe she probably not wifey material. . .

but if you meet a dime in the library, or even in grad school. . . . you better play that one close.

6. sleep Says:

Circuit city just filled for bankruptcy … Good I need a new flat screen

7. Beezy Says:

This ain’t funny….so dont you dare laugh.

Anyone remember an old 90s group named Cru..had like one album, called Da Dirty 30 (30 tracks). I think they were NY niggas, not sure. That dont you dare laugh was the hook of their main track.

Man, that takes me back.

8. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Circuit city just filled for bankruptcy … Good I need a new flat screen

they about to sell shit asshole cheap!

9. the watcherz Says:

what if she’s a dime who likes to read and goes to library that also in grad school….but also tends to spend her fridays and even saturdays in clubs ummmmmm

10. PHENOMENON Says:

Circuit city just filled for bankruptcy … Good I need a new flat screen

^ ^
    Lol, yo I’d swear [If I did that kind ofthing.] that I was thinking the exact same thing.

I need one in my bedroom.

11. sleep Says:

Seem like every store in the hood is goint out of business

12. PHENOMENON Says:

Circuit city just filled for bankruptcy … Good I need a new flat screen

^ ^
    I need to find a list of the ones closing.

Hopefully the one on Pines & Flamingo.

13. Mark Twain Fame Says:

so not Roscoe as in Kurupt’s lil brother.

14. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 3:19 pm
    LOL, niggas gotta disclaimer the word “disappointed” now?

***LOL…expecting something from another man sounds kinda gay….

15. b-ease Says:

*daps Beezy*

That Cru album was mad slept on…

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 3:21 pm
    Circuit city just filled for bankruptcy … Good I need a new flat screen

***I think CC is too big for a “going out of business” sale- their biggest creditors right now are their suppliers- a lot of that shit is going back

>>LOL…expecting something from another man sounds kinda gay….

I say pause when I call people on the phone.

18. Big Homie Says:

Is it just me or is Youtube fuckin up today?

19. PHENOMENON Says:

Seem like every store in the hood is goint out of business

^ ^
    Yea. You’d think the “hood” would keep those stores open.

[Sad logic, huh? Whats even sadder is that it’s still not a win.]

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 3:28 pm
    >>LOL…expecting something from another man sounds kinda gay….

I say pause when I call people on the phone.

***LMAO- I disclaimed last week, when I called my cuzzo to say “happy birthday”

21. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# eskay Says:
    November 10th, 2008 at 3:28 pm

>>LOL…expecting something from another man sounds kinda gay….

I say pause when I call people on the phone.

*falls thru floor*

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i’m not buyin sheeeeeeeeeet until black friday!

23. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    CNBC told me [I got it like that.] that they would be having “Going Out Of Business” sales at all of the closing locations.

[Over 1OO locations.]

24. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

b-ease Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 3:19 pm
    LOL, niggas gotta disclaimer the word “disappointed” now?

yea, some of ya’ll niggas is Cocksuckas.