famoso-art.jpg

Brooklyn MC Famoso assembles a nice lineup of vets for the remix to his track “Underground Railroad”.

Famoso ft. Phantasm (of Cella Dwellas), Termanology, Sadat X, Shabaam Shadeeq & Chubb Rock – Underground Railroad (Remix)

34 Responses to “Famoso ft. Phantasm of Cella Dwellas, Termanology, Sadat X, Shabaam Sahdeeq & Chubb Rock – Underground Railroad (Remix)”

1. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

wow, the 90s are back in the house…2008, Chubb Rock jumps up on the scene….

3. Barack Oswagga Says:

Cella Dwellas? Its been a minute

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“Furn” accent: Famoso? Eh..not a so much famous, no?

5. Big Homie Says:

Daaaamn

*Hops on the link*

6. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:24 pm
    coloreds are slowly but surely getting pushed out ouf everywhere.

Yea, it’s just a reversal of what happened in the 1950’s when whites moved out of all the northern inner cities and started the suburbs.

It looks like the economy is fucking with DC’s plans tho. There’s a lot of works in progress in the Georgia Ave/HU area that have been sitting there for more than 2 years now.

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**Waits for new Rotten Rascalz (sp?) mixtape)

8. b-ease Says:

Shabaam Shadeeq? Wow. Dude’s been MIA since 2000.

9. b-ease Says:

Shabaam Shadeeq? Wow. Dude’s been MIA since 2000.

I think he got locked up…

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ bease- I work across the street from Nats stadium, and right now, there this block, alone….

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit:

@ bease- I work across the street from Nats stadium, and right now, there are a half dozen construction projects ongoing, on this block, alone….

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 10th, 2008 at 1:27 pm

Wasn’t there a fear from the snobby PG people that all the “thugs” from Southeast would be moving into their neighborhoods because of the stadium being built. Like some parts of PG weren’t going downhill before then…SMH…

13. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Name 5 niggas who were consistently better during that period.

in no particular order

1. UGK (the entire group)
    2. wyclef (the carnival is hip hop gold)
    3. busta
    4. ma$e
    5. jay-z
    6. nasir
    7. outkast

>>Shabaam Shadeeq? Wow. Dude’s been MIA since 2000.

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 10th, 2008 at 1:27 pm

***yeah, but the real deal was that niggas in PG were salty because DC was demolishing the projects and giving the former tenants Section 8 vouchers to relocate into PG County….

16. the watcherz Says:

this shit iz Madea status wit the suckage….smh i wasted 4 min of life….at least the beat hot

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

n/h @ “niggas in PG were salty”, lol

18. b-ease Says:

in no particular order

1. UGK (the entire group)
    2. wyclef (the carnival is hip hop gold)
    3. busta
    4. ma$e
    5. jay-z
    6. nasir
    7. outkast

I’ll give you Jay, Nas, and Kast. But I don’t understand Mase being on the list at all. And yeah, Clef was behind two classics, but he wasnt spitting bars like P. Busta’s a close one, but I’d say P from 95-2000>Busta from 95-2000. And in all honestly, I’m not familar enough with UGK’s earlier work to make a determination. I could see an argument for Redman (not sure how you missed him).

19. Big Homie Says:

^ I remember that. That cover >

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the watcherz Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

**I only made it through 30 seconds of some nigga whispering “the underground is back” before I tapped out…

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

@ Icon: Eddie Jordon on the verge of being fired?

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i wasn’t a UGK fan til i went to howard, then i got a chance to listen to some of their earlier stuff. . . .

dirty money>>>>>>>>>>

and i put ma$e in there to stir up some niggas emotions. . . lol!

23. the watcherz Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:35 pm
    the watcherz Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

i always try to give a real listen before i say fuck it….but sumtime u gotta know when to throw in the towel

24. the watcherz Says:

cranberry apple juice>>>>>>

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:37 pm
    @ Icon: Eddie Jordon on the verge of being fired?

**I dont’ think so- he just did an extension, and on top of that, the Wiz started out 0-5 last year, too, and still made the playoffs…Abe Pollin is a pretty lenient owner, and I think the understands that the Wiz just are gonna struggle without Penny Hardaway…umm…I mean, Gilbert Arenas

26. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

November 10th, 2008 at 1:38 pm
    b-ease Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

November 10th, 2008 at 1:37 pm
    eskay Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:32 pm
    >>Shabaam Shadeeq? Wow. Dude’s been MIA since 2000.

nahright.com/2008/08/12/video-shabaam-sahdeeq-on-freestyle-101/

nahright.com/2008/07/08/shabaam-sahdeeq-survival-sounds/

So what he came back three or four months ago, dude was still ghost for a ridiculous amount of time.

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 10th, 2008 at 1:40 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:37 pm
    @ Icon: Eddie Jordon on the verge of being fired?

Word. I hear people in DC are calling for his head. Premature, absolutely.

28. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/rank?versionId=4&listId=192

Rank ‘Em: NBA Power Rankings

29. Barack Oswagga Says:

the watcherz Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:39 pm
    cranberry apple juice>>>>>>

^^^word is bond.

30. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Papagiorgio
    when did you graduate from howard?

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 10th, 2008 at 1:40 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:37 pm
    @ Icon: Eddie Jordon on the verge of being fired?

Word. I hear people in DC are calling for his head. Premature, absolutely.

***Yeah, they are, but come on, look at how long Doug Collins was able to hold on (2 seasons) without even getting a whiff of the playoffs…Eddie’s consistently made it to the first round, at least- granted, Doug C. had a Jordan co-sign, but still…

32. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

November 10th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    @ Papagiorgio
    when did you graduate from howard?

2007. . . . uh oh, what’s up!?

33. Eastern_Digital Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 10th, 2008 at 1:34 pm

in no particular order

1. UGK (the entire group)
    2. wyclef (the carnival is hip hop gold)
    3. busta
    4. ma$e
    5. jay-z
    6. nasir
    7. outkast

I’d like to add Pharoahe Monch(2 classics), GZA, Ghost and Rae. Big L too.

34. ALLOUT MIXTAPES Says: