Video: Asher Roth on Carson Daly

via illRoots

36 Responses to “Video: Asher Roth on Carson Daly”

1. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Once em drop this dude is done.

2. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

even more LF:

any of you niggas on facebook?

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:28 pm

And I shave my own dome. I’m nice with the razor (finally).

^^^the few times i shaved my dome i used liners, i wasn’t fucking with the razor.

^It’s not for rookies. My first attempt had me lookin’ like a stray cat attacked the back of my head.

4. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

*watches Jones 24/7*

5. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Naw i quit fucking with myspace, and facebook. Trying to finish school among other stuff i have going on.

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:32 pm

even more LF:

any of you niggas on facebook?

^Man, I just shut down my Myspace over a month ago. I was gonna sign up to FB but I was like, do I really want to? Especially if I gotta sign up with the gov’t. I don’t like being that accessible to random people who wanna look me up. At least on Myspace when I signed up I didn’t have to use a name and I just rocked with the screen name. Only way someone could find me is if they went to high school with me because it was listed on my page.

7. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

if you care, nba league pass is free on nba.com until Nov 11. . . . all i’ve been doin is watching basketball this past week!

8. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^*dies* I’m going to start rocking the baldie in bout a couple of months real talk. Shit is easier to maintain

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:35 pm

^Likewise (on Myspace). Plus I did my numbers the first year I signed up (’07). It was downhill from there.

10. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*contemplates keeping baldie*

real talk, the goatee stay shaped up, so i might be able to pull this off. . . .

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:39 pm

*contemplates keeping baldie*

^Just make sure you warn innocent civilians before you turn your head left or right. Lol

12. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*I’m Ghost* peace billz,Elect88,Mr.Pap

^^^^I’ll holla @ yall cats later, i have a broad coming thru in minute.

13. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

tinyurl.com/5geclv

these telefutura fights are entertaining

14. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

DAMN! cant wait to see this Roy Jones Fight!!!

15. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Let me be the first to say, that Luda Nas and Camel song is eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*Cues Dilla*

*Ghost steps out vessel*

*Levitation*

Ho. Lee. Shit.

Yo the homie just reminded me that when we was in Nordstrom Rack earlier that I had taken several pics of the abomination patent leather Timbs…

17. Smear Says:

that ‘Face shit was hard. That Lil’ Troy dude need to hide. Really musta pissed Brad off to get him to devote a whole song/video to flushin dude down the shitter

18. pockets Says:

OMG haaaaaaaaaa nas shouted out the stand food at 53rd across the street from the Hilton wow

19. pockets Says:

me and this ninja asher roth got the same hair

20. Smear Says:

the stand food
    lol@pock getting so excited he’s skipping word and shit…Food Stand?

21. Smear Says:

you’re a ginger?

22. pockets Says:

the stand food
    lol@pock getting so excited he’s skipping word and shit…Food Stand?

^nah lol people call it stand food.

23. pockets Says:

t-pain looks like the black Mr. Planters peanuts guy

24. Ty big's Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:32 pm
    even more LF:

any of you niggas on facebook?

… Man that question comes up almost every day in everyone of my classes and i’m always the only one to say no myspace no facebook and everyone looks at me like I’m John McCain type old I’m just like sorry the people I wanna talk to and stay in contact with I call to talk to or even better we chill, I guess I’m just old school like that, also I’m always down to meet new people but I don’t need to e-meet people and know their e-personas I’m not knocking it for people who use it iy’s just not my steez

now people that yse it for music I completely understand and thats the only time I ever go on there is to check if someone is coming to town soon or some shit like that

25. Ty big's Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:30 pm
    Once em drop this dude is done.

…. I disagree I think this dude is different than EM yeah he sounds the same almost shyne = biggie the same but besides his silliness/goofiness factor they really are completely different from what I heard, this kid is just like a party have fun with it rapper, I damn sure ain’t saying he is the greatest or the next big thing but the kids got some skills and is entertaining at the very least

26. Ty big's Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:35 pm
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:32 pm

even more LF:

any of you niggas on facebook?

… thats why I never signed uo I like to be underground I hate being in pictures in general especially if theres some shady shit going down and for some reason thats when people always wanna break out the cameras or video tapes I can’t tell you how many times I got in fights with people for filming me twisting a blunt or spliff or doing other things of that nature on a bigger scale, for some reason people don’t grasp having that shit fir anyone to see is not a good look especially when you consider who owns myspace now

27. Ty big's Says:

* realizes I’m talking to myself again *

* goes back to the bat cave * ( no robin though )

28. A tribe called quest Says:

Ayo who ever said jumpoff didn’t rip onslaught is nuts

Joey>Jumpoff>crook>royce

Royce and joey do nothing but put foot in asses

29. Joe 88 Says:

*Lurks*

30. MalakiDaGod Says:

HEY ALL YA I GOT THE HQ VERSION OF KANYE’S NEW VIDEO IN IPOD FORMAT SO IF ANYONE WANT THE FILE HIT ME UP
    imeem.com/freshnessandabove/
    freshnessandabove.blogspot.com/
    hit me up!!

31. dockevoc Says:

indeed

32. Yup-yup Says:

this dude is wack…

33. mocity don Says:

whats the track to the beat that starts at like 1:33

fuckin dope beat

34. Late Pass Says:

Fier (German Rapper) > Asher Roth

35. joeyd Says:

asher roth is saturday morning cartoons as john brown is adult swim

36. Intellectually Ignorant Says: