Vibe December Cover (Plies)

plies-vibe-cover.jpg

Really? Algernod can follow Barack?

Hit the jump for some footage for the cover shoot.

98 Responses to “Vibe December Cover (Plies)”

1. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

2. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

algernod.

you already lost.

Wait until Joe88 sees THIS shit. Smfh.

4. pockets Says:

im guessing this an example of a post u want us to discuss

5. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

6. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

eskay, that algernod link is dead. . . .

you deaded that page?

7. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

# ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 8:20 pm

SMH at that fuckin shit sayin goon on the inside. . .

from the first black president to the goon with the college education. . . .

>>eskay, that algernod link is dead. . . .

fixed

9. ZORDON Says:

i pres f5 after 5 mins and thats whats in my face

*shaking head*

*going back to play LittleBigPlanet*

10. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

*daps PopaG*
    …maybe its me, but the Truck Jewels & shit is play’d out…

11. green eyes Says:

really? they just giving magazine covers away nowadays?

12. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

Eskay, whats this “Stack Overflow at line: O” message i get, only on nah?

13. b-ease Says:

That screenshot is pause.

14. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

green eyes Says:

November 7th, 2008 at 8:25 pm
    really? they just giving magazine covers away nowadays?

(snoop Voice)
    OooooWE!

(looks @ greenys BooTay)

15. green eyes Says:

# ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 8:26 pm

Eskay, whats this “Stack Overflow at line: O” message i get, only on nah?

^ your stacks are overflowin? no recession in jerz!

16. pockets Says:

really? they just giving magazine covers away nowadays?

^u didnt see my cover. it said “Big Things Popping” at the top and Little Things Stopping plastered across my smiling face

17. BASHWON Says:

“scared to moan around you, all i can say is oooh!!”

18. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

green eyes Says:

November 7th, 2008 at 8:28 pm
    # ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 8:26 pm

Eskay, whats this “Stack Overflow at line: O” message i get, only on nah?

^ your stacks are overflowin? no recession in jerz!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    *throws Gwap’of $10’s in air*

19. pockets Says:

That screenshot is pause.

^ahahaaa

20. green eyes Says:

# pockets Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 8:29 pm

really? they just giving magazine covers away nowadays?

^ see it!? what!! i got the collectors edition waiting fir an autograph.

21. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

is it bad when you really don’t feel like goin out on friday night? common here in DC performin at Love, and i got tickets. . . . but i could really go to sleep and wait for one of my regulars to hit me up slizzard at like 2am lookin for the poundin. . . .

22. b-ease Says:

Plies is the definition of wack, and is a composite of everything wrong with hiphop since ’99. However, he’s got three huge singles and went gold in an era when most artists of all genres are struggling to do the same, even with marketing budgets 10x higher (c: Katy Perry). He deserves the cover of the leading gay lifestyle magazine in the country.

That song 100 Years was dope tho.

23. pockets Says:

*throws Gwap’of $10’s in air*

^*scurries in with a vacuum extension tube* sidebar: one time i was vaccuming wiht that extension thing and i looked down at my crotch and i looked back at the vaccum thing and i said ok lets see and i put the tube opening on my crotch and that shit suctioned in one of my testicles i was like oh my god this is it its over and i said never again

24. green eyes Says:

^^ iuno about all that. i mean.. hes not good, but there are way worse

@ papag- sounds like a fun evening. going out gets old quick

25. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

“Im’A make it rain, then Im’a make it back”
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Plies is the definition of wack, and is a composite of everything wrong with hiphop since ‘99. However, he’s got three huge singles and went gold in an era when most artists of all genres are struggling to do the same, even with marketing budgets 10x higher (c: Katy Perry). He deserves the cover of the leading gay lifestyle magazine in the country.
    ———
    plies sold like 210K of that last album in the first week. . . that’s major.

lol at leading gay lifestyle mag, though!

27. green eyes Says:

you know what would be uber pimp? if you go to the strip club and make thje hos rain their tips on you. go for it crazy.

28. pockets Says:

@ mr. pap werd being home on friday actually feels pretty good this is like the first friday im at home since the semester started

29. b-ease Says:

plies sold like 210K of that last album in the first week. . . that’s major.

That’s what I’m saying. He’s doing his thing. He sucks tho.

30. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ papag- sounds like a fun evening. going out gets old quick

you ain’t never lied. . .

and i don’t drink, so i be the sober nigga in the club like “ok. . . . well, i’m ready to bounce!”

31. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*goes to sleep real, wakes up realer*

32. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

green eyes Says:

November 7th, 2008 at 8:38 pm

GATT!, yea, thats the Move, im ON it!

33. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*goes to sleep real, wakes up realer*

^^^^lol*daps* I fucks with some of plies music

34. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, i used to live for the weekend, but now i just wanna use this down time to relax and gather my thoughts. . .

never thought i’d say this but. . .

a girlfriend would fit perfectly with my current state of mind.

*shudders*

35. Darth Cipher Says:

Plies, i respect the kid… he ain’t make my top 10… but i respect the kid

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i can’t front, that jawn “i am the club” be rockin sometimes. . . .

37. Plies Says:

Uhm…

38. green eyes Says:

a girlfriend would fit perfectly with my current state of mind.

*shudders*

^ lol.
    aint nothing wrong with that. consistent sexin from someone you dont mind spendomng the night is a good look

39. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

mr me too

40. G7 Says:

whatever happened to having normal teeth?

41. DJ Daddy Mack Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=bp30_9jlVW0
    Will.I.Am “It’s a New Day”
    The video should be dropping soon.

Ahhhh… good ol’ B’more on a Friday night. Too laidback for Eden’s Lounge. Too Black for PowerPlant. Too far for Sky Lounge. Too early to decide if I even wanna leave the crib.

43. b-ease Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

November 7th, 2008 at 8:42 pm
    *goes to sleep real, wakes up realer*

That shit’s genius. What scares me is that I may not hate Plies as much as I want to. He still sucks tho.

44. pockets Says:

we got a full squad in the building, u wanna play monopoly or something

45. pockets Says:

i never heard a plies song before, but my opinion of him is based on magazine covers like these

46. b-ease Says:

I’m chilling with wifey, she got some patron, i got my budweiser, blunt of dro in my ear, the president is black. life is good. *daps all*

47. green eyes Says:

# G7 Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 8:53 pm

whatever happened to having normal teeth?

^ for real.

48. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

we got a full squad in the building, u wanna play monopoly or something

i’m the hat.

49. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

whatever happened to having normal teeth?

^^^word i could neva understand why niggas get permanent golds and tats all over they forearms and shit. I’m tatted up but my joints can be covered up easy. *goes back to lining up the beard*

50. green eyes Says:

when precisely did vibe fall off? once upon a time they didnt suck

51. G7 Says:

>>i’m the hat

^aayyooo

52. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*goes back to lining up the beard*

lol, i tried to shape my shit up this afternoon. . . pushed my hairline a lil too far back, so now i gotta rock the baldie. . .

*eli porter stare*

still can’t decide if i lost or not.

Self-ether aside, I remember when I was young buck… sippin’ Mad Dog, E&J, and Steele in the car… free before 12 with a college ID… and the only choice of club was the Paradox and we danced in the club like this:

can it be that it was all so simple thennnn

54. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

>>i’m the hat

^aayyooo

lol, nope.

nothin gay about that.

we playin monopoly, a nigga wanna be the top hot.

55. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*edit: hat

56. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

when precisely did vibe fall off? once upon a time they didnt suck

^^good question.lol The only time i read em is when i’m in the barbershop

57. G7 Says:

green, mr.pap, pock, b-ease, fupm, billz, darth, norie..etc….salute

58. green eyes Says:

papag… its a lowercase l unless you have a ‘flicted head, in which case capital L

>>still can’t decide if i lost or not.

^Depends if you have a symmetrically even-shaped cranium or if you got one of the following skulls:

-the raptor dome (c) Kevin Garnett

-the “natural” waves (rolls) in the scalp

-the super dome (c) Tommy from “Martin”

60. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

can it be that it was all so simple thennnn

yup. that’s how philly niggas got down, too. . . .

61. b-ease Says:

green eyes Says:

November 7th, 2008 at 9:04 pm
    when precisely did vibe fall off? once upon a time they didnt suck

When the guy from The Source (hinds ?) took over.

*dapz Nahight shift*

63. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

>>still can’t decide if i lost or not.

-the raptor dome (c) Kevin Garnett

-the “natural” waves (rolls) in the scalp

-the super dome (c) Tommy from “Martin”
    lmao

that’s why I don’t rock a baldie(nh)

64. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^lol I feel your pain(nh). When i first started cutting my hair in the 8th grade i use to stay fucking my shit up. I’m nice now,but i still hit the barber up once a month.

65. pockets Says:

we got a full squad in the building, u wanna play monopoly or something

i’m the hat.

^freaking PAUSE. im the stapler

66. G7 Says:

>>-the raptor dome (c) Kevin Garnett

===
    lol

67. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i got the new orleans super dome. . . .like, the shit is even, but my shit is huge.

i got the nugget in the back. . . where if i rub the back of my head [ll], it goes in, and then down. . . .

68. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

green, mr.pap, pock, b-ease, fupm, billz, darth, norie,G7..etc….salute

^^^*daps* I was waiting on somebody to post the names, i know…i know im lazy as fuck

yup. that’s how philly niggas got down, too. . . .

^Philly and Jersey (Newark, especially) need to pay homage. Lol.

70. green eyes Says:

.like, the shit is even, but my shit is huge.

^ thats what they al say

71. b-ease Says:

*daps G7*

72. green eyes Says:

aloha g7 whats good

>>i got the new orleans super dome

^ *gets headbutted by Pap*

*dies*

74. G7 Says:

chillin’ green. just rented Ironman. haven’t seen it yet. bout to watch now. what’s new?

75. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i need to stop this bald shit. . . but i can’t keep fuckin with the barber every week. . .

i drop $15, and he don’t really cut my hair like i want it done. . . by the way, if you lookin to move away from home, you should definitely throw how nice your barber is into your hometown barber is into your decision. . . .

76. b-ease Says:

Speaking of haircuts, I look like shit rite now. Beard is on some Wolverine shit, line is non-existent, I look like a cross between Shrman Hemsley circa 1979 and Charlton Heston in the Ten Commandments.

77. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

>>i got the new orleans super dome

^^lol at least while rocking the baldie you dont to worry about keeping a fade. I rock the buzz every now and then.

78. b-ease Says:

G7 Says:

November 7th, 2008 at 9:16 pm

Good popcorn flick. I completely fogot it existed when Dark Knight came out.

Speakin’ of massive domes, I’ll NEVER forget when me and the homies was playin’ basketball. One of the dudes has a massive Jason Kidd dome (also played like him and resembled him a tad). So I had to defend this ninja and he was kinda quick. So I get low (none) in my defensive stance so that I can limit his first step. Tell why as soon as I lean in to swipe the ball… this ninja takes the first step in the same direction. BOOM! (c) Madden. Ninjas bumped heads and I was dizzy as a mofo, stumbling… like Nolan Ryan just threw a heater at the catcher with no face mask. I had a big ass knot on my forehead. I was tellin’ the crew that I was about to go to the crib and chill. The homie was like, “nah nigga, if you lay down yo’ ass fuck around and not wake back up with that big ass knot, fuck around and slip into a coma.”

So now I’m outside on the court trying to function with a tumor sized lump on my face.

80. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

i drop $15, and he don’t really cut my hair like i want it done.

^^^^Some cats charge 20 bucks in the lou. Keep the guards on and you can’t fuck up.

81. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

the worst shit is when you fuck your shit up shaving. . . . then you gotta cut the whole thing off to make it even. . .

one of my co-workers came in last week with no facial hair. . . . asked him if he remembered to register as a sex offender.

82. green eyes Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:19 pm

G7 Says:

November 7th, 2008 at 9:16 pm

Good popcorn flick. I completely fogot it existed when Dark Knight came out.

^lol. for a second i thought bease was answering for me, i was like…”…the fuck?” aint shit though, just been mad busy these days, glad the weekend is here

83. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I actually like that jayz song, i read in the paper that they asked him and diddy to say away from Obama’s victory speech in chicago

Somthing like how JFK did Sinatra

84. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nah, it be the line. . . . anybody can cut even, but you gotta pay attention to the line (word to barack’s flawless shape up when he won the presidency)

lmao @ b-ease

I was wolfin’ it too until my manz (a barber) gave me the Teddy Riley joint. But, after this warm streak it’s probably about to get brick outside so I’m about to stick to the script and grow it back. A nice little line trim around the beard when I hit the shop up. And I shave my own dome. I’m nice with the razor (finally).

86. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

And I shave my own dome. I’m nice with the razor (finally).

you rock the baldie, billz?

87. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol

i gotta shave all the facial hair or i end up getting a freeway beard

^LMAO. Yooooo… I did that shit back in ’04 when I first started out my gov’t gig in the mailroom. Niggas had jokes for my ass for DAYYYYYS. That’s why I suggested the Perfect Goatee joint to chea… he copped it and said it actually works. It’s hard trying to perfectly connect the mustache to the goatee without a barber because they use a razor. And I aint tryin’ to Freddy Krueger myself.

89. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

And I shave my own dome. I’m nice with the razor (finally).

^^^the few times i shaved my dome i used liners, i wasn’t fucking with the razor.

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:26 pm

And I shave my own dome. I’m nice with the razor (finally).

you rock the baldie, billz?

^Yezzir. Lookin’ a poor man’s Big Tigga. Smh.

91. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

LF: I kinda like that heartless video

92. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

even more LF:

any of you niggas on facebook?

93. MalakiDaGod Says:

damn plies if a fuckin lame
    they should of put beyonce on that cover shit since that single ladies video came out damn !

94. a tribe called quest Says:

future of rap wow… can anyone understand half the shit hes saying

95. N-Turn Says:

Future of Rap huh? **side eye**

96. nunya bizness Says:

Goon? I am ashamed!!!

97. Jesse as is. Says:

Vibe’s keeps cementing their place in wackness

98. Heinsain SwaggeR Says:

N-Turn Says:

November 7th, 2008 at 10:26 pm
    Future of Rap huh? **side eye**

*slips offa the toilet while standing on it to hang a clock and bumps his head…