Video: Demevolist Presidential Freestyle 11/4

Charles and Co. go in for 10 minutes on Election Day.

Previously: Charles Hamilton & Demevolist Music Group – Staff Development (Mixtape)

148 Responses to “Video: Demevolist Presidential Freestyle 11/4”

1. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Fuck this post

Ron Paul and Alex Jones speaking on Oblicky

Peep that

2. Big Homie Says:

Something like a rabbit in a hat..rabbit rabbit in a hat. Rabbit in a hat rabbit rabbit in a hat. It’s maaaaaggiiiiiic.

3. Carlos Voltron Says:

I think that their should be a tier system for sampling classic R&B/Rap/Rock etc songs. Basically, the higher your tier #, the more artists you have access to and the more classic songs you have at your disposal. In return, you pay the proper sampling fees and agree to do a verse/produce/promote their new material at a reduced cost or pro bono.

Debate.

4. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol @ oblicky

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

@ Mr. Pap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYPUM1v8Ivw

Sequel Version > Original

6. Words is Born Says:

yo mr. pap. thanks for the sade trivia. they’ve been misleading the masses for years.

but still…

sade is the best. she got hits.

7. b-ease Says:

“Here, My Dear”

@ ike, Was this the album he made about his divorce? If so, they just re-released it. I’m a have to cop that joint.

8. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i mean, that’s how it used to be.

kanye was saying that it was easier saying the songs were for jay-z when he was tryna get samples cleared for the blueprint.

but now. . . . niggas just reckless.

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

12 play is for blunt wrap fuckin
    Embrya is for Pinot Grigio fuckin…..and well, i’m a wine drinker

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

12 play is for blunt wrap fuckin
    Embrya is for Pinot Grigio fuckin…..it’s a preference thing I suppose

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps*

12. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

13. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ Mr. Pap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYPUM1v8Ivw

Sequel Version > Original

oh yea.

i swear, if this was 11:40pm instead of 11:40am, yall would be goin through your phones to see who could get da bi’ness. . . .

this is a gimme, but it’s one of my favorites. . .

14. Words is Born Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 11:39 am

i mean, that’s how it used to be.

but now. . . . niggas just reckless.

++++

the “in exchange for” happens all the time with sampling, beats, guest verses, etc.

i like the old laws where you could legally sample up to 4 seconds or something for the free. now you gotta pay for anything.

i like to sample anything however i want. i don’t like the idea of paying for it, but i understand that it’s gwappin’ off someone else’s work, so i’m wit it. it’s what caused me to sample less as a producer, though… which is business getting in the way of art.

but it’s all good.. i eventually want all the music going thru my band with slight work done on software by me..

15. TheCo!!inB Says:

sade’s catalogue is 90% timeless….her music sounds like it couldve been made last night…..
    have any of you ever been to her show, if so is it true everyone ends up crying?

respect the architect, never test the Eloheem

Me and J’Lec need to have a poli session.

*dapz NAHgerians*

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

12 play is for blunt wrap fuckin
    Embrya is for Pinot Grigio fuckin…..it’s a preference thing I suppose

lmao!

that’s so damn true. . . .

. . . pinot grigio fuckin. . . .

18. Big Homie Says:

*comes back from a meeting*

I think I am the only person on earth who still believes Bobby Brown is the king of R&B

19. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 11:44 am

@ Mr. Pap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYPUM1v8Ivw

Sequel Version > Original

oh yea.

this is a gimme, but it’s one of my favorites. . .

Send it up, send it through…send it right back to you…

*throws panties at Mr. Pap*

20. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yet and still these motherfuckers say they feel these motherfuckers
    But I only smoke dutches , I don’t Phil these motherfuckers
    You gonna pull and shoot what? Nah really motherfucker,
    you gon’ run, probably pull your achilles motherfucker

21. THE-XFACTA Says:

*LOL @ MR.Pap for having a stash of ass crack links*

*TheXFacta@gmail.com*

22. PW Says:

What up Nah.

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Send it up, send it through…send it right back to you…

*throws panties at Mr. Pap*

wow!!! i can’t believe you just dropped that joint. . .

lemme see if i can top that. .

*digs into crates*

what yall know about this lil nigga spittin them words?!

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 11:34 am

Ron Paul and Alex Jones speaking on Oblicky

^this was my greatest fear.

when all is said and done, it will be remembered it was a black man that lead to the demise of this nation.

The jews were first lead to their death with the promise of something greater. (sound familiar) No man goes willingly to his death.

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*LOL @ MR.Pap for having a stash of ass crack links*

*TheXFacta@gmail.com*

lol, i’m on the plantation.

when i get back to homebase, i got you.

26. Big Homie Says:

His album Don’t Be Cruel is classic and the GOAT of all R&B albums

27. catch22 Says:

the king of rocks and blunts (c) jaime foxx

eliminate the middle class, that way you can put your foot on the neck of the poor with no interference

29. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Newsweek reports that Palin spent far more than the previously reported $150,000 on clothes for herself and her family.

Several publications say she irked the McCain campaign by asking to make her own concession speech on election night.

The tension is likely to continue or get worse. Lawyers for the Republican National Committee are heading to Alaska to try to account for all the money that was spent on clothing, jewelry and luggage, according to The New York Times.

i caught that… she stop’d @ the Mic when McCain walked off & the camera cut her out Super quick… Ol’Monkey ass broad tryin to get some shine…

30. Strongchef Says:

charles is officially the WIERDEST person in hip hop, what the fuck is wrong with him tryin to make comparisons of sonioc to religion he needs to gtfoh

31. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 11:50 am
    *comes back from a meeting*

People forget how monumental the Don’t Be Cruel album was. Damn never every song was a hit.

Best R&B album of the 90’s = My Life

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# PW Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 11:52 am

What up Nah.

PW! *hugs*

33. b-ease Says:

*edit – never = near

34. TheCo!!inB Says:

D’angelo is singing like Pooty Tang on Send It Back…..”seppity ti, woo woo woooooo”
    LF: the now infamous Trackmasters snare/clap comes off of D’Angelo’s Voodoo album

35. TheCo!!inB Says:

36. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 11:54 am
    His album Don’t Be Cruel is classic and the GOAT of all R&B albums

Homie u my done (pause), but you must be sniffin… and i DO mean Horse.

37. Big Homie Says:

This is also a classic hit btw *turns up volume*

38. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 11:54 am
    His album Don’t Be Cruel is classic and the GOAT of all R&B albums

————-

Are you still drunk? The best r&b album ever made was R.Kelly (the album)

“The Sermon” (R. Kelly)
    “Hump Bounce” (R. Kelly)
    “Not Gonna Hold On” (R. Kelly)
    “You Remind Me Of Something” (#4 US) (R. Kelly)
    “Step In My Room” (R. Kelly)
    “Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby” (R. Kelly)
    “(You To Be) Happy” featuring The Notorious B.I.G. (R. Kelly, C. Wallace)
    “Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)” featuring The Isley Brothers (#4 US) (R. Kelly)
    “I Can’t Sleep Baby (If I)” (#5 US) (R. Kelly)
    “Thank God It’s Friday” (R. Kelly)
    “Love Is On The Way” (R. Kelly)
    “Heaven If You Hear Me” (R. Kelly)
    “Religious Love” (R. Kelly)
    “Tempo Slow” (R. Kelly)
    “As I Look Into My Life” (R. Kelly)
    “Trade in My Life”

39. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 11:52 am

Send it up, send it through…send it right back to you…

*throws panties at Mr. Pap*

wow!!! i can’t believe you just dropped that joint. . .

lemme see if i can top that. .

*digs into crates*

what yall know about this lil nigga spittin them words?!

That’s my even my favorite joint off that album

40. Words is Born Says:

bobby got hits. (no crack pipe)

41. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

just listen to the words. . . . .

42. catch22 Says:

the only hits bobby got lately are on whitney’s face.

43. mashout36 Says:

My Life was that soundtrack way back when. lol

44. CiCi The Intern Says:

*edit* not even *edit*

how is ron paul not dead yet.

Ron Paul and Alex Jones mean well, but they’re misguided. let’s not act like they don’t have their own agenda.

47. THE-XFACTA Says:

catch22 Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    the only hits bobby got lately are on whitney’s face.

———

What about that joint he did with JaRule? That was a certified banger

*Gets Low*

48. PW Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 11:56 am
    PW! *hugs*

*Hugs CiCi*

*daps errbody*

49. smear83 Says:

Heroin>>>Whatever drug you’re on
    *nods off*

50. THE-XFACTA Says:

“(You To Be) Happy” featuring The Notorious B.I.G. (R. Kelly, C. Wallace)

Daps to Biggie for all the subliminals at Faith Evans…. SMH

51. Words is Born Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:01 pm
    catch22 Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    the only hits bobby got lately are on whitney’s face.

———

What about that joint he did with JaRule? That was a certified banger

*Gets Low*

+++

“and i know you gettin’ booooooored, dealin’ with him.. and i know you miss my lovin’ my thuggin’ thug-looooovinnnnn…”
    – bobby brown on Ja Rule’s “Thug Lovin'”

pause. obviously.

52. b-ease Says:

What about that joint he did with JaRule? That was a certified banger

*Gets Low*

Co-sign

*stays low, keeps firing*

53. Beezy Says:

>>Alex Jones? Nah, that dude isnt biased. Fair and balanced! SMH.

54. Barpan Music Says:

cOLD Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 11:54 am

^^^^^^^^
    welcome to the future..lol one world

55. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 11:59 am

just listen to the words. . . . .

You don’t know what you just started….

That Playa album is so damn underrated: Push, Don’t Stop The Music, Together, All The Way…

My favorite BBD joint (besides the obvious): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGYOiiCtH2M

56. THE-XFACTA Says:

Back stage, underage, adolescent, how you doing? Hi she replied I ‘Cide I like to do the wild thing

57. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Damn I missed y’all talking about sampling and old classics

58. Big Homie Says:

Are you still drunk?

^ What is sad is that I wish I was

59. CiCi The Intern Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

She’s sticking closer to me than the bread on the meat of my sandwich

60. catch22 Says:

when you say teenage, how old are we talkin’?

61. THE-XFACTA Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

She’s sticking closer to me than the bread on the meat of my sandwich

———–

LAMO … Classic

62. TheCo!!inB Says:

“Laydaaaaaaay, would you mind if I politely kiss yo haaaaaaaaand”
    niggas don’t know about that though

# b-ease Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

What about that joint he did with JaRule? That was a certified banger

*Gets Low*

Co-sign

*stays low, keeps firing*

^ WTF?!

*goes kamikaze*

*leaps over barrier*

*murks both targets*

64. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo honest to God, I just heard ‘Shake Your Rump’ my Teddy Riley and them niggas. Yo how the fuck did I like that song? How was that song a hit? That shit is fucking horrible!

“All I wanna do is zoom zoom zoom in a boom boom, just shake your rump” ….. SMFH

65. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 11:38 am
    “Here, My Dear”

***Yezzur- all of the proceeds went to his ex wife, Anna Gordy, so he spent most of the album talking shit…

66. Big Homie Says:

Damn I missed y’all talking about sampling and old classics

^ You didn’t miss much. Just act like you missed another Nas vs Jay convo on Nah

67. catch22 Says:

don’t act like that wasn’t the shit in junior high.

68. PW Says:

The convo is mighty soft in here today…what gives?

69. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:11 pm

***The video was dope- the song itself, not so much….

70. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

catch22 Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:09 pm
    when you say teenage, how old are we talkin’?

when the nigga said that. . . . and with the straightest of all straight faces. . .

71. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

catch22 Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:12 pm

don’t act like that wasn’t the shit in junior high.

***Dwyck and T.R.O.Y. ran shit, that summer

72. CiCi The Intern Says:

# PW Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:12 pm

The convo is mighty soft in here today…what gives?

We can’t be hard all the time….for one, it’s not anatomically possible and two, it’s get old sometimes lol Channel your inner Care Bear.

73. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Secretly listening to ‘I Love Your Girl’ (remix)*

*Starts track over*

74. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

PW Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    The convo is mighty soft in here today…what gives?

**The Obama victory has watered down our typical aggressiveness and cynicism, for the time, being, so we just want to reminisce about love songs, lol

75. Beezy Says:

“All I wanna do is zoom zoom zoom in a boom boom, just shake your rump”

^^Deep lyrics. Profound. As meaningful today, as the day they were written.

76. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Looks around for Joe 88*

Mad Lion>Tupac

77. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***we’ll be back to our normal selves, by Monday

78. CiCi The Intern Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:15 pm

*Secretly listening to ‘I Love Your Girl’ (remix)*

*Starts track over*

FUCKKK THAT N***AAAA…Why, Dream, Why?!?

*dies*

79. Big Homie Says:

The convo is mighty soft in here today…what gives?

^ True.

*hardens up*

80. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Bill Cooper called Alex jones a fear monger, but iv seen alot of Ron Paul love on nah so i was wondering if you cosign what he’s saying

but they’re misguided. let’s not act like they don’t have their own agenda
    You too are could be labeled misguided, and you too have your own agenda

81. catch22 Says:

i can’t front on the catchy-ness of “i love your girl” (-)

82. sleep Says:

So are u brothas gonna listen to barack and pull up ur jeans

83. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:17 pm
    *Looks around for Joe 88*

Mad Lion>Tupac

***LOL…on the old school tip, though, Soul 4 Real…I swear’fo’gawd Heav Diggy had them lil niglets singing about nuttin’ in a chick’s face- “Candy Rain” (none)

84. THE-XFACTA Says:

PW Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    The convo is mighty soft in here today…what gives?

—————-

Fuck That!

Fabolous>Nas

85. CiCi The Intern Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

*Looks around for Joe 88*

Mad Lion>Tupac

Lil’ Vicious > Tupac

86. Ghost writer Says:

This video ain’t playing for me…..I lost?

87. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*battles CiCi*

the fact that they had fine ass melinda williams in the video was a major reason why i always watched this jawn on midnight love.

88. catch22 Says:

candyyyy coated raaaain drops

SKEET SKEET

89. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Lil’ Vicious > Tupac

***Yooooo, Cici, I swear I typed almost the exact same thing, and erased it, because I wasn’t sure if the nigga’s name was Lil Vicious or Kid Vicious…anyways,

Chi Ali>Tupac

90. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:19 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:17 pm
    *Looks around for Joe 88*

Mad Lion>Tupac

———-

*Calls the coroner*

Them lil niggas fell off quick.. Them niggas and ABC.. Old Aiesha ass niggas.. lol

91. THE-XFACTA Says:

Pants to the back>Pants inside out

92. Big Homie Says:

Immature > Tupac

93. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:19 pm

*battles CiCi*

They were too young to be singing this…damn Michael Bivins

94. catch22 Says:

Them niggas and ABC.. Old Aiesha ass niggas.. lol

*dies while coolin at the playground*

>>You too are could be labeled misguided, and you too have your own agenda

I have no political agenda. you guys need to learn how to take what both mainstream politicians and the Alex Jones and Ron Pauls say with a grain of salt. both sides speak some truths, but when you blind yourself to one or the other you limit your ability to analyze what’s really going on.

96. Ghost writer Says:

FOX > Pac

97. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*Calls the coroner*

***I posted some shit on here, recently, where present day ABC was claiming they’re the first niggas from ATL to ever go platinum..

98. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

robin thicke’s daddy.

99. Beezy Says:

It aint trickin if you got skeeeeeeeeeeeet

100. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

robin thicke’s daddy.

***LOL…for a minute, there, I was like, why is this nigga posting a clip from “Growing Pains” on Nah?

101. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:24 pm
    *Calls the coroner*

————-

Damn I tried my best to dispute this but I gotta agree, they are the first… That one kid still looks like he’s 12..

102. THE-XFACTA Says:

Family Ties>Growing Pains
    Night Court>Growing Pains
    Golden Girls>Growing Pains

103. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

robin thicke’s daddy.

*runs into I-95 traffic at rush hour*

Those Howard dudes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHpsgvBxlw

104. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

105. the watcherz Says:

*Comes outta lurking*
    “i wanna sex you u up”
    *keeps color mee bad on repeat*

leaves again ducking shots

106. Words is Born Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

robin thicke’s daddy.

+++i heard jon be has beef with robin. sayin’ he stole his steez.

107. THE-XFACTA Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Those Howard dudes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHpsgvBxlw

——————

*Eats pills in Isiah’s bathroom*

108. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*Eats pills in Isiah’s bathroom*

****Ayo?

109. catch22 Says:

shai – if i ever fall in love

that song was the shit back in the day

110. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Words is Born Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:29 pm

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

robin thicke’s daddy.

+++i heard jon be has beef with robin. sayin’ he stole his steez.

Fuck outta here…Michael McDonald, Bobby Caldwell and Hall & Oates all deserve royalty checks from those two dudes…

111. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

112. CiCi The Intern Says:

Bobby Caldwell – Open Your Eyes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT79j1LrItk

113. Words is Born Says:

word up. i suggest they take their issues to The Counsel of White People in Black Culture and abide by whatever Lord Marshall rules

114. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Michael McDonald was the man, until he put out that elevator music Motown album, a couple of years ago…but for the most part, co-sign…Elton John (no Elton John) is a beast, too…Phil Collins…

115. smear83 Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:19 pm

PW Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    The convo is mighty soft in here today…what gives?

—————-

Fuck That!

Fabolous>Nas

“They call me Mr.Please believe it, believe it please/ i put the pump in your mouth and help you breathe with ease”
    LOSO if you know so

116. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ohhhhhhhh, shit…

117. THE-XFACTA Says:

Billy Joel>Elton John

118. smear83 Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:19 pm

PW Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    The convo is mighty soft in here today…what gives?

—————-

Fuck That!

Fabolous>Nas

LOSO in case you aint know so

119. Ghost writer Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:33 pm

*takes dirt nap*

120. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    Billy Joel>Elton John

***you ol’ “we didn’t start the fire” lookin ass nigga….

“Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Congratulates Barack Obama– First Time an Iranian Leader Has Offered Good Wishes to a U.S. President-Elect Since Islamic Revolution”

^uh oh

122. Words is Born Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    Ohhhhhhhh, shit…

++++Me and my boys wild out to this…

123. Tumer Says:

yeah that bitch should be on repetition so i repeated myself.

“Be back the next day, still up in the same way
    As I left ya, all in three gestures, down up and aim
    I can define death, better than Webster, wet ya
    Now bless ya, and of to my next venture
    Blocks so white, June look like December
    Winter time, snow everywhere, flow everywhere
    So much dough, I fly my hoes everywhere
    Ask him, Pusha T, push a ton
    Push a ton of that shit, that makes ya nose run (*Sniffle*)
    Yes I’m holdin’, whether it’s heat or coke in
    In the door panel of my four-wheel motion
    Ain’t jokin’, but I laugh how other flows convince you
    It’s money, it’s funny, it’s Comedy Central”
    AAAAAAHAAAAA

124. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    Ohhhhhhhh, shit…

———–

Martin=Best Show Ever!

125. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:38 pm

^uh oh

*Starts building bunker outside of my apt*

126. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:38 pm
    “SnortCrazy 88 Congratulates Barack Obama– First Time an BlogArchive Leader Has Offered Good Wishes to a U.S. President-Elect Since Nahright Revolution”

^uh oh

127. catch22 Says:

so what is everyone planning on doing with their reparations check?

128. THE-XFACTA Says:

catch22 Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:43 pm
    so what is everyone planning on doing with their reparations check?

————-
    Exactly what niggas always try to do….. I’m about to flip that shit

129. Words is Born Says:

catch22 Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:43 pm
    so what is everyone planning on doing with their reparations check?

+++
    lol. i’ma get lunch.

130. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

catch22 Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:43 pm
    so what is everyone planning on doing with their reparations check?

***buy some white slaves on the black (lol) market…

131. CiCi The Intern Says:

# catch22 Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

so what is everyone planning on doing with their reparations check?

Pay off student loans…

132. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:44 pm
    catch22 Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:43 pm
    so what is everyone planning on doing with their reparations check?

————-
    Exactly what niggas always try to do….. I’m about to flip that shit

anybody that want to set up a trustFund, holla @ me, i got the WHOLE shit on smash.

133. D_Block_4_Life Says:

with their reparations check?
    Who? What? When?

134. catch22 Says:

with their reparations check?
    Who? What? When?

jokes and jokes and jokes

135. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

# catch22 Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

so what is everyone planning on doing with their reparations check?

even better yet:

136. TheCo!!inB Says:

^uh oh
    that’s not a bad thing, just a sign of progress. the world is tired of dealing with old white men who think they know everything.

137. !Ven-Tech? Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 12:49 pm
    ^uh oh
    He did that just to fuck wit niggas (none)

138. Ghost writer Says:

GATTTT @ Pam’s sexiness

139. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

At the GOP convention in St. Paul, Palin was completely unfazed by the boys’ club fraternity she had just joined. One night, Steve Schmidt and Mark Salter went to her hotel room to brief her. After a minute, Palin sailed into the room wearing nothing but a towel, with another on her wet hair.

140. PW Says:

Todays playlist thus far:

The Blueprint
    Youngest In Charge
    Half-way Tree

141. Ghost writer Says:

Rent’em spoons

142. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:55 pm

While I would say “Eww.”, I’m guilty of almost doing the same thing LOL!

143. PHENOMENON Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 11:35 am
    Fuck this post

Ron Paul and Alex Jones speaking on Oblicky

Peep that

^ ^
    I’ve been telling people for years Digi. The evidence continues to stack.

They’ve gotten the right. It’s the lefts turn now.

144. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

145. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 6th, 2008 at 1:00 pm
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 12:55 pm

While I would say “Eww.”, I’m guilty of almost doing the same thing LOL!

***Stands up, untucks shirt***

146. sleep Says:

So are u brothers gonna listen to obama and pull up ur pants

147. CiCi The Intern Says:

@ Icon: Word is that the Obamas are sending their daughters to private school in Bethesda. Montgomery County wins again! LOL!

148. a tribe called quest Says:

Carlos Voltron Says:
    November 6th, 2008 at 11:36 am

Debate.
    ———————————————————

hiphop is about rebeling, not setting rules on what you can and cannot do.