Video: Camp Lo + NMC: Studio Outtakes

Some behind-the-scenes footage of Camp Lo recording and discussing the contest, doing six songs in two days (writing and recording, mind you), as well as Cheeba backstage at the AHH.com event talking about his tats.

45 Responses to “Video: Camp Lo + NMC: Studio Outtakes”

1. Mark Twain Fame Says:

OnPoint Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 10:36 am

If this ninja can be president, Im sure I could fly…Im bout to jump out the window

oh god…my co-workers jsut looked at me like I was crazy…I busted out real loud laughing at this…damn onpoint…making me look like a crazy. ha.

damn quiet office.

2. benhameen Says:

nobody cares?

3. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*daps CiCi*

best part of the speech last night?

“Sasha and Malia I love you both more than you can imagine. And you have earned the new puppy that’s coming with us to the new White House.”

i dunno, for some reason, that’s when i was like “yea, this shit is real.”

4. OnPoint Says:

Yes we can mofuckaz

5. Beezy Says:

Now that we have a new thread, the election is truly over.

6. OnPoint Says:

Eskay, I know you got a “President Obama” freestyle from some rapper in the inbox by now. Post it on GP even if its wack…lol

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Damn, where they shoot this? Looks like the fuckin Projects in West Philly…

8. OnPoint Says:

AIte, I gotta go get something done. We did it. Yes we can my niggas.

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 10:36 am

*daps CiCi*

best part of the speech last night?

i dunno, for some reason, that’s when i was like “yea, this shit is real.”

Seeing Malia, Sasha and Michelle walk onto that stage made me cry something serious.

My brother went down to the White House last night. Good shit.

10. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

My brother went down to the White House last night. Good shit.

i gotta somehow finagle my way into obama’s basketball circle down here in DC. . . . play that nigga one on one for some lower taxes or something. . . . .

i heard he said he was puttin a hoop up in the white house.

*kills a barack post for camp lo*

*trades in bentley for Nissan sentra*

12. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

i support the man, cus he aint pull that Tiger Woods Bullshit & come off as if hes something other then what he is. AND that cocksucka married a snowflake.

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

Kevin Johnson is the new mayor of Sacramento! I need to get his Suns jersey from the basement..

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 10:46 am

My brother went down to the White House last night. Good shit.

i heard he said he was puttin a hoop up in the white house.

I know it will never happened but what if Barack chose Chuck Brown to play at the inauguration? GoGo that ish out? LOL.

15. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Damn Jan 20 is going to be crazy…..a lot of people…..a shit load of people

16. Big Homie Says:

That Lumdi track bumps hard

Any of you guys who come to DC Jan 20. Drinks on Benhameen.

*runs*

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

it’s gonna be a hov concert.

roffle…just moderated that in the last thread^

19. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 10:54 am

i37.tinypic.com/dhalvm.jpg

roffle…just moderated that in the last thread^

^^ lmao

20. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

ROSA PARK SAT SO THAT DR.KING COULD WALK, DR. KING WALKED SO THAT OBAMA COULD RUN, OBAMA RAN SO THAT OUR CHILDREN COULD FLY.

21. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Everybody should wear NAH RIGHT? t-shirts on Jan 20…..so everybody know who is who….

22. Big Homie Says:

^ WOW!! Now that is a gif GOAT

23. Joey Profit$ Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 10:40 am
    *daps CiCi*

best part of the speech last night?

i dunno, for some reason, that’s when i was like “yea, this shit is real.”

^^^^^

*Obama call Big Boi from Outkast to inquire on a blue nose pit*

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 10:54 am

it’s gonna be a hov concert.

Word.

Time to watch The View! I’m taking joy in Elizabeth’s saltyness this morning.

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

eskay Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 10:54 am
    i37.tinypic.com/dhalvm.jpg

roffle…just moderated that in the last thread^

DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!!

eskay, who dropped that gem? you gotta give props to the original poster. . . that shit is classic.

26. Jakk Crakker Says:

yu niggers are gonna DIE. Imma keel dat nigger Berokk Obuma an keel dat niggers Baby mumma

dec.12 dat nigger will die an sum uv yu niggers on heer

27. TheCo!!inB Says:

*white man to another white woman in the office*
    “I just can’t talk about the election today”
    son, niggas are really MAD about this shit. I wanna celebrate and take an extended lunch and it really enjoy good conversation and these folks are really fuckin up my high….i might be on NahRight all day today from the main office

28. D_Block_4_Life Says:

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

29. green eyes Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 11:02 am

*white man to another white woman in the office*
    “I just can’t talk about the election today”

^ my office is taking a 3 hour champagne celebration lunch

30. Joey Profit$ Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 10:58 am

Yo eskay start printing the shirts up now – Would you consider paying half of all of our traveling expenses? Just start taxing these up & coming artist to post their shit – lol.

31. dope.pusher Says:

This is crazy! History!

32. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jakk Crakker Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 11:01 am

dec.12 dat nigger will die an sum uv yu niggers on heer

*daps Boos*

33. TheCo!!inB Says:

zshare.com/Barack_Obama=Your-President-is-Black(Toomp).mp3
    Barack’s inauguration Freestyle

34. Big Homie Says:

*hugs Greenie*

Your state went blue. I know you are so happy.

35. RZD Says:

Jakk Crakker Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 11:01 am

dec.12 dat nigger will die an sum uv yu niggers on heer

who the fuck??

on a related note, just overheard co-worker say to another co-worker… “the best thing about this is that black people have nothing to complain about anymore. no more excuses”

36. Joey Profit$ Says:

Jakk Crakker Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 11:01 am

dec.12 dat nigger will die an sum uv yu niggers on heer

KILL YOURSELF!!!

37. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 11:07 am

*hugs Greenie*

Your state went blue. I know you are so happy.

^ you have no idea the amount of work out into to see that shift happen. its amazing

38. CiCi The Intern Says:

Obama’s haircut was CLEAN! LOL!….

39. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 11:09 am
    Obama’s haircut was CLEAN! LOL!….

lol, i saw that too, Pause.

40. Big Homie Says:

^ True that. Virginia went blue and DC and MD was all Obama

DMV stand up!!

41. Joey Profit$ Says:

Obama’s swagger > Jim Jones

42. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Joey Profit$ Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 11:11 am
    Obama’s swagger > Jim Jones

real talk.

BHO (Big Homie Obama) got techniques drippin out his butt cheeks (c) biggie

43. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

SMH…..I just sent that gif of obama making it rain with DipSet and someone called me ignorant and wrong for it…..

44. Barrack Oswaga Says:

Yeah

45. Joey Profit$ Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 11:13 am

^^^^^

Maybe cuz that type of shit scares people not in our culture (hiphop) they don’t understand it – & expect to see dude with a grill on lol. just cuz he’s black.

*proceeds to sing to himslef & I’m proud to be an american*